The Magnificently Lustful Seven Ch. 03

Story Info
Shakara and Jupiter meet another lady on their journey.
2.9k words
4.13
5.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one spoke as the foursome took their time packing up their belongings. Rathgar, Shakara and Sweets had woken up in a tumbled mess of sweat and cum next to the dwindling fire at the center of their camp. Sweets had awoken before all of them, concocting a breakfast of figs and apples roasted with warm oats. Rathgar wasn't happy at the absence of meat, but was too tired from making love to two ravenous women all night to argue. Plus, he knew the conversation would not sit well with Jupiter, and there was already enough tension this morning.

"So Mother and I are headed to Trans-Jasmina, presumably to meet with Princess Firestone," Rathgar finally broke the awkward silence, "but where are you too headed?"

Shakara stood up from her pack, which carried more dried fruits and oat bars from Sweets. She looked to Jupiter questioningly, who strolled over and wrapped her arm around the warrior woman's waist. "Hopefully, next time we meet we'll have an entire clan of Angels at our side." She gave Rathgar a slutry wink.

Rathgar looked narrowly at Jupiter, "you know what you're going to have to do to get them to help us." Jupiter just smiled.

Shakara frowned, knowing nothing of these "Angels" they were talking about. "What will we have to do?" she asked both Rathgar and Jupiter, who only looked at each other.

"It's better if you don't know," Rathgar answered with a sigh. "You'll be fine, don't worry!" he smiled at Shakara's disapproval.

"I trust you," Shakara loosened her stance, pressing her hips into Jupiter and wrapping her own arm around the wood nymph. "And after last night I trust you too." She said to Jupiter, leaning in and pressing her lips to her new traveling companion. Shakara still got chills up and down her entire body when she kissed Jupiter, feeling the electricity of the natural world and, after last night, tasting her own pussy juice on the fairy's breadth.

The two women both leaned into the kiss, their tongues wetly and loudly dancing as their hands began to roam all over each other. Sweets, up until now packing up the rest of her things, waved her hand towards the two sexy women, a blast of cold water appearing out of the air and splashing them. They both shrieked.

"There's time enough for that on your journey, get going." Sweets spoke flatly, gathering her things and striking off towards the eastern horizon.

Rathgar stepped up to the two women, first leaning in and planting a kiss on Jupiter's lips. "Take care of her," he told the wood nymph. Then he slipped a hand around and caressed Jupiter's round ass. "And take care of yourself, too," he told her with a slap to the ass cheek.

His farewell with Shakara took a longer time, the two embraced, kissed, and looked into each other's eyes. Both wanted another chance to enjoy each other's bodies, Shakara could feel Rathgar's mighty cock begin to swell as she pressed her body to his.

"I said get going!" Suddenly Sweets was upon them, roughly shoving them apart. She turned to leave once again, but spun back. "Wait, one thing..." Her hand snaked under Shakara's panties and two fingers darted into Shakara's pussy, who squealed at the surprise and almost fell at Sweets' fingers probing. For a second it looked like Shakara might even cum immediately, but Sweets removed her hand and brought her fingers to her mouth, licking them clean of the visible juices on them. "Mmmmmm, remind me to taste the real thing when we meet back up." She said and stuck her tongue out lewdly.

Then she was off once again, this time with Rathgar following behind, occasionally looking back.

"So who is this clan you were telling me about? The Angels?" Shakara turned to her companion. Both Jupiter and Shakara gathered their things up and started westward, Jupiter leading the way. As they walked, Shakara marveled at the phenomenon that Jupiter left no trail. An experienced tracker and hunter, Shakara knew what to look for, but as Jupiter glided the forest floor she broke no branches on the low growing bushes, nor disturb the dirt or any stones in her patch.

"The Angels are a warrior clan, among the best fighters in the Realm, they train their entire life for battle." Shakara's hand went to her sword hilt, she frowned at the fact that she did not know of this clan. She considered herself among the best fighters in the Realm, and thought she knew of anyone that might rival her. "They haven't ventured outside their hidden city in nigh a millennia, if you're wondering why you've not heard of them." Jupiter stopped and turned, her lustful gaze going up and down Shakara's tone, revealed flesh. "They should like you."

The two trod on, Jupiter again leading the way, with Shakara's attention now lost to her own thoughts. The day gave way to dusk and Jupiter led Shakara to a clearing under an old oak tree. "Hello old friend," Jupiter spoke quietly as she gave a squeeze to a large knot along its trunk. A breeze whispered through the branches and a large leaf floated down through the air to land on the ground next to Jupiter's feet.

"We'll camp here," Jupiter told Shakara, plopping down to sit on the forest floor. She patted the ground next to her and Shakara took seat as well. They soon heard a cracking sound as the branches of the old oak tree swelled out from the tree, lowering their tips nearly to the ground providing a nice shelter for the traveling women. Shakara rolled the blankets from her pack on the ground and the two women cuddled in close, both weary from the full day of travel.

Shakara and Jupiter soon closed their eyes their breathing slipped to a matching, steady rhythm. The midnight air cooled and soon both women were unconsciously drawing in closer to one another; Shakara's toned leg was wrapped around Jupiter's body from behind and Jupiter's hand reached back and cupped Shakara's ass. Shakara's hand slipped under Jupiter's arm and cupped the fairy's breast, the nipple instantly hardening under her touch. Just as Jupiter's hand wove its way between the two until her palm was pressed against Shakara's warm pussy, a faint creak among the tree branches sounded and both companions' eyes flashed open.

Shakara's hand immediately gripped the handle of her sword laying next to her. The two women, naked during their sleep, sat up and peered into the darkness above them. Another creek sounded in the tree behind them, then to the left of them. Shakara started to stand up with her sword, but Jupiter placed her delicate hand on the warrior's shoulder, easing her back down. The wood nymph placed her supple lips together and whistled lowly.

Buzzing sounded around the women as countless insects flew into the air, their backsides lighting up in a soft glow. As the fireflies laminated the night Shakara and Jupiter looked up to see a shadowy figure crouching in the branches above them. Sharp, cat-like eyes gleamed in the light of the bugs, and a soft purr sounded down from the figure. Jupiter squealed happily at the sight and jumped to her feet.

LeRoux glided down the tree to the forest floor, this time making not a sound as she landed nimbly on her feet in front of the other two women. "Hey nympho," she purred as Jupiter rushed to hug her friend. LeRoux wrapped her hands around Jupiter, going straight for the gleeful wood nymph's ass and gripped it tightly. "Mmmm, I did miss this..." she purred until Jupiter shut her up with a tender kiss. LeRoux had a beautiful human face, with soft lips that purred between kisses. Her cat eyes were framed with black ovals that contrasted her bright pink face, and flared back in a pattern towards her ears. Black cat ears sprouted from the upper sides of her head amidst short, bright pink hair. Jupiter reached up and played with them as the two women dueled their tongues.

LeRoux's body was a plump contrast to Jupiter's lean frame, and Jupiter's delicate hands were soon exploring every delicious inch of her. The cat woman wore no clothes, instead her body was covered in soft pink fur with a black pattern down her back. This fur was so soft that to the touch it felt indistinguishable to human skin. A long pink tail stood up as Jupiter's hands found their way to LeRoux's large, meaty ass. The two women ground their bodies together as LeRoux's tail came forward and caressed Jupiter's cheek. The tip of the tail traced a path down the fairy's face, along her neck, around her swelling tits circling in on hard nipples.

Jupiter and LeRoux began to kiss in a frenzy now, moaning into each other's mouths. Jupiter's hands slid to her lover's front side, stroking LeRoux's belly, relishing the soft flesh that jiggled at her touch. LeRoux's thickness was odd for a Cat Person, but she loved the meatiness to her arms and legs, her tits were extra large for one of her kind and that always got her plenty of attention both from other Cat People and normal humans of the Realm. Most of all she loved her enormous ass.

Large and round, LeRoux's wide hips swayed back and forth as Jupiter reached up and teased her nipples. LeRoux dipped her tail down and slid it up Jupiter's legs bare legs. Covered with the same fur, LeRoux's tail felt like smooth cock as it found it's way to Jupiter's hairy pussy.

"Come here now!" Jupiter growled. She latched onto LeRoux's nipples with her fingers and pulled the cat woman down on top of her, wrapping her slim legs around LeRoux's ample backside.

The wood nymph's legs spread open, her creamy, hairy pussy was absolutely begging for penetration. LeRoux's tail squirmed against one of her favorite pussies, the tip slickening with fairy cream and slowly working it's way inside. LeRoux moved up and fed one of her big 42I tits to Jupiter's mouth, who ravishingly licked and sucked the hard nipple. Jupiter's pussy gripped the tip of the pink tail as it entered her, working its way five inches deep in no time.

LeRoux pressed her body against the moaning Jupiter, rocking her body as her tail penetrated the wood nymph's hairy pussy over and over. "Yes baby, take my tail! Take it all!" LeRoux moaned as she fucked her favorite wood nymph. Reaching back Leroux grabbed her own ass and pulled apart the cheeks, for the first time looking over at the warrior companion of Jupiter's.

Shakara had been silent this entire time, but as the two women before her tumbled to the ground her own hand had somehow found its way to her own muff covered pussy. The sight of two beautiful women in such a state of passion had taken over her, and by the time LeRoux looked over Shakara had three fingers deep inside her own love box, working them in and out at the same rhythm of the cat woman's tail.

"Well aren't you a hot one?" LeRoux asked the masturbating Shakara. The catwoman's tail eased out of Jupiter's wet pussy with an audible plop, literally dripping with fairy cream, and snaked through the air to caress Shakara's face, wiping Jupiter's juices on her cheek. As the tail found its way to Shakara's mouth she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked it deep.

"Mmmm, why don't you bring that talented little mouth over here and put it to use while I finish this little vixen off?" LeRoux reached down with her face and planted her lips on Jupiter's once again, relishing in the electricity always present in a wood nymph's kiss. As LeRoux was still holding her ass cheeks spread wide Shakara climbed over on her hands and knees and dove into LeRoux's pink pussy. LeRoux groaned at the attention to her lower lips and clit as her tail slipped back down to Jupiter's hairy snatch. The tail was back inside in a second and immediately continued thrusting in and out.

Jupiter's eyes rolled once again to the back of her head as she felt her nearing orgasm rush back to the verge, the two women groaning hard into each other's mouths as their tongues dueled and swirled. Shakara licked up and down LeRoux's pussy with her flat tongue, tasting the juices as they covered her face. LeRoux's big, meaty ass cheeks clamped down on Shakara's face, who only doubled down, slithering her tongue to enter LeRoux, and then sliding her face up and swirling her tongue along the asshole she found there. The catwoman elicited a pleasure filled meow, "Mmmm, fuck I'm gonna cum. Keep licking that tight asshole!"

Shakara plunged two finger's into LeRoux's pussy at the same time she thrust her tongue into LeRoux's tight anal passage. LeRoux shrieked out into the night air, her whole body shaking with her orgasm. The shaking of her cum turned her tail into a vibrator inside Jupiter, who within seconds was joining LeRoux in climactic glory. The wood nymph's hands gripped the dirt on the forest floor, small green blades of grass sprouting up from the electricity of her orgasm.

Backing off of LeRoux's asshole, Shakara licked her lips, loving the residue on her lips of the catwoman's pussy and ass. The two women were on Shakara in an instant, tackling her to the ground and pouncing down on top of her. Jupiter went to work on Shakara's tits, slowly sliding her wet tongue from one nipple to the other and back again, sucking each one of them into her mouth in turn. LeRoux, seeking to return the favor from her previous orgasm, snaked her face down the toned body of Shakara, planting kisses and nibbles as she found her way to between Shakara's legs.

The pulses of natural energy that sparked into Shakara's nipples with each nibble from Jupiter's sweet mouth had her pussy quivering with a need to cum, and LeRoux could smell the sweet juices emanating out form underneath Shakara's hairy muff. LeRoux's gentle fingers stroked Shakara's tender pubic hair, which were soaking wet with juices from Shakar's fingering of herself. Parting the hair, LeRoux's fingers dipped into the tight, wet hole before her, feeling the muscles grasp her fingers and pulse back in response.

Shakara groaned, her whole body shaking as LeRoux's tongue found her sensitive clit. At the same time Jupiter pushed Shakara's tits together, angling her nipples together so that she could suck both at the same time. Shakara came instantly, her pussy gripping LeRoux's fingers tightly and flooding the catwoman's hand with her juices. LeRoux licked and sucked her clit through the entirety Shakara's orgasm, working her fingers in and out at a quickened pace. The wood nymph licked her own fingers and clamped them down on Shakara's nipples, squeezing hard.

Jupiter began to chant softly, sending natural energy into Shakara's nipples that caused her entire body to shake. LeRoux worked at a feverish pace, thrusting two fingers in and out of Shakara's pussy as her mouth caught the hardened clit and sucked it hard.

Shakara screamed into the night. "Don't stop, for fuck's sake don't stop I'm gonna cum agaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!"

Shakara's body flopped violently when she burst, kicking up dust and shaking off the other two women. LeRoux could barley keep her fingers inside the warrior woman as she bucked and came.

Slowly, Shakara's breathing drifted down to normal as she recovered. The three women laid down as one, LeRoux and Jupiter on either side. Hands drifted lazily over hips, stomachs and breasts. Occasional kisses were shared, the sweet taste of pussy still lingering on lips.

Eventually, LeRoux spoke, "I know where you're going."

Jupiter sighed. "They're not my favorite either, but we don't have a choice."

"I know, that's why I've been sent to help you."

Jupiter sat up, looking hard at the catwoman on the other side of Shakara. "You came to help us with them?" LeRoux nodded. "And you're going to be more help than hinderance?" Jupiter asked with a questioning glare.

LeRoux, too, sat up. "I'm under strict orders from the Feline Council. We don't want that bastard succeeding anymore than the rest of you." There probably wasn't a race in the Realm that enjoyed lusty escapades more than the Cat People. But if the Feline Council was interested in stopping Wyrgard, that was troubling. Up until now Jupiter had seriously doubted Wyrgard's ability to even pull off such a spell.

LeRoux could read her fairy lover's face. "Our Oracle had a vision, Wyrgard's new world will be bleak, boring, and celibate. And eventually, the lack of...release...will lead to murder, suicide, genocide and worse. We have to stop him."

"If the Cat People are so worried, why send just one?" Shakara joined the conversation. "Not that I'm not thrilled with your company," her fingers found their way to LeRoux's pink pussy, playing once again with her wet warmth.

"The Cat People and the Angels have never seen eye to eye. We thought it was best that only one of us joined on this particular mission, but the rest of us are ready to help where we're needed."

"I think it's time you both tell me about these mysterious Angels..."

Shakara stopped short as Jupiter's electric lips brushed against her inner thighs. "We will," she said, "right after I get another taste of you." Natural energy flooded Shakara's body as Jupiter latched onto Shakara's clit.

The three women made love until the sun peeked out along the horizon.