The Magus Provectus series Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All at once I dispelled the arcane constructs holding her upright, allowing her full range of motion in the frenzy of her deserved 'reward'. Her pussy clenched around my fingers, desperate not to let me go again. Not that I planned on interrupting her orgasm, I wanted to feel her in full passion.

The build-up of sexual energy I`d so carefully tended this last hour now came to a frantic finale as Violet was left quivering and breathing heavy in my embrace. The tunic covering her body the only clothing she had left...

§11

We sank to the floor and I simply held her. I stroked her luscious hair until I felt her body grow heavy with relaxation. When I sensed she was near sleep I cast an impressive bit of conjuration to teleport both us and her dress to her own chambers, lifted her under the covers and locked the door from the inside.

"You`ll pay for this, you sorcerous bastard." she muttered sleepily, a heartbeat before I conjured myself back to my tower. I wasted no time undoing my pants, finally easing my throbbing erection.

All in all, I believe I handled that exactly right, I pondered, entering her wouldn`t have been proper... but a man has needs. The thought of Violet writhing helplessly in my grasp was the perfect image to tend to my own release, as I stroked my swollen cock and pressed Violet`s drenched underwear against my nose. Her scent and the thought of her body against mine made me explode in a matter of moments.


12