The Magus Provectus series Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

§8

"Before you begin milking, secure the cow's head so that she can't wander off. To effectively milk a cow, first clean the udder, then sit on a sturdy stool and lubricate the individual teats before you begin milking. Pull downward from the base of the teat, and squeeze the milk out into a bucket."

I slowly inhaled as I memorized the practical information and deliberately closed the book. "Please hurry, Valin..." Sara nearly begged me while she supported her swollen breasts, "It really hurts!"

Facing her suddenly wasn`t as easy as it had been these past years. Sara had always been... safe. Her constant nagging about my health and blatant disregard of the difference in our status had endeared her to me in ways I`d never consciously considered.

Sure, every now and then I`d have the occasional romantic fantasy about her, like I did about pretty much any woman. But the difference was, with Sara, I never felt the need to follow up on my wanton desires. She was simply more than that.

As I met her eyes now, I was shocked to see that her gaze revealed the same truth as I`d just realized. Our entire relationship was about to change.

"Sara..." I began.

"Don`t." She cut me off, tearing her eyes away from mine, "just help me get normal again."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, a lump? when did that happen? And walked over to her. She turned away slightly when I stood in front of her. "Sara, I`m sorry for what happened. It`s my fault, I should`ve-"

"Just be silent, you idiot." She drew her arms tighter, as if she was hugging herself. Was it my imagination or could I see her eyes glistening? "It`s just not..." She blinked a few times, swallowed and mumbled quickly, "...how I imagined our first time."

That stopped me cold. "How you imagined" I repeated, putting a slight emphasis on her last word. "You`ve thought about us? Sleeping together?" The old habit of teasing her began to reassert itself.

"Yes." She said while rolled her eyes, still refusing to meet mine.

"Was I any good?" I asked her while wiggling my eyebrows, sure she could hear the mirth in my voice. I saw the corner of her mouth drawing up. "Noooo," she drawled. Her eyes still shone with tears, but she visibly relaxed when she reacted to my familiar playfulness.

"Then I guess I`d better make an effort," I whispered as I leaned down and placed a light kiss just beneath her earlobe. Sara drew in a soft gasp at my touch, but didn`t pull away.

I entwined my hands around the back of her neck, thumbs resting against her jaw and angled her head back, exposing her throat. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I let my lips trail from her jaw down to her throat, barely brushing over her silken skin.

When I released her and righted myself, I stared into her wide open eyes.

"Are you ready to start, Sara?"

"Just don`t disappoint me, charlatan," she breathed and I could see her nipples pressing firmly against the fabric of her tunic, begging to be let out.

"Yes, ma`am." I whispered, "I need you to undress, we`re going to take a bath."

§9

Now, one of the many neat things about being a sorcerer is that I`m able to directly control various natural elements, without the aid of a magical focus. That does however mean that a large portion of my will is spent dealing with fine control instead of simply pouring my power into a desired effect.

First, I converged my will into the stone that made up the floor of my chambers, raised it and molded the rock into a large, smooth basin. I took a few heartbeats to include comfortable back- and armrests. Earth was the hardest element to effectively utilize since the more matter or energy you moved with your will, the higher the toll on your physical body would be. Simply put; I felt like I`d just moved and sculpted all that stone by hand in the same time it took to achieve with magic.

But that was all right; the hard part was over. I gulped in a few deep breaths and conjured water into the newly formed bathtub, enough to fill it to within only a hands width under the polished rim. Now for the easy part, I chuckled mentally.

Fire had always come effortlessly to me. It might be more pure energy then either earth or water, but from an early age I excelled at its use. I submerged both hands and concentrated. Within moments the water began to heat up and thick ribbons of steam rose from its surface. Perfect, as always, I thought contently as my body ached from the metaphysical labor it had just performed.

As If I didn`t have a care in the world, I confidently unbuckled my belt, dropped my pants and drew my tunic over my head. Please don`t fall on your face, I begged myself as I tried to take off my underwear as casually as possible. Oh, thank the Gods, the garment slid to the ground without me making a complete ass of myself.

I could feel Sara`s attention burning holes in my back, or rather; a bit more South. So I made a show of leisurely lifting my leg to step into the warm tub, giving her a charming view of my behind.

"Didn`t they teach you that staring is impolite?" I asked wryly, not bothering to look around, before lowering my other leg into the water. I`d turned to see Sara taking me in, letting her eyes roam over my naked body. I knew I didn`t look half bad, especially since my type of magic meant I was quite muscular for a magus, but nonetheless felt a bit self-conscious when her gaze reached my dick.

I waited long enough to see her trying to hide a blush and lowered myself into a lying position. I exhaled a deep sigh and let the tautness leave my aching muscles as the enveloping warmth cradled me. "Don`t wait too long, or the water will get cold," I lied lazily. I turned my head towards her, barely seeing her over the rim.

She hesitated. "You want me to get in?" she asked, clutching the hem of her skirt.

"It`ll be difficult to start my treatment if you don`t... Plus I`d be a little awkward if you`re just going to watch me bathe." I grinned, "not that I`d mind you watching me."

"It`s so inappropriate... What if someone walks in?" Sara commented. I closed my eyes, "Ah, right." I sent a strand of will into my long-since prepared wards and activated them. The stone doorframe creaked as the oaken door expanded into it, forming a seal that only a team of men with a battering ram could possibly open.

"Don`t worry about being improper," I said smugly, "nobody will disturb us."

Sara walked the few steps to the door and inspected my handiwork by running a finger over the seam between wood and stone. She seemed satisfied with her findings and walked back to the bath in the middle of the chamber. She winced as she tried untying the string on her back that held her tunic closed. Her heavily engorged breasts obviously caused her a lot of discomfort.

"Want me to help you?" I chimed cheerfully.

"How in the Gods name do you plan to-" The same unseen tendrils of magical might that had activated my defenses now swarmed around the girl and undid every knot, button and tie in the blink of an eye. Sara had to hold on to her garments for them not to be stripped off immediately.

"Like that." I drawled, trying to keep the mischievous smirk to a minimum.

Her clothing sagged downwards, but Sara held it up for a moment longer. "Don`t be ashamed," I encouraged, "we`re both adults, we`ve seen it all before."

"Maybe you have, you incorrigible man-whore," Sara muttered under her breath, but let her tunic and skirt drop a moment later. It was fortunate that my chin rested om the smooth surface of the basin`s rim or my jaw would have struck the ground.

Sara was gorgeous! I`d never really payed attention to her figure before, especially since it was always concealed by her work outfit.

Her legs were smooth and long, with sparse, fine hairs catching the light. Her hips weren`t as wide as was viewed fashionable these days, but I marveled at how they swayed nonetheless, cradling a patch of soft curly hair between her thighs. Her flat stomach was framed by a toned waist, which gave her appearance a slender yet curvaceous quality.

I let my eyes half close as she shyly held one arm with the other, inadvertently accentuating the largest breasts I`d ever seen on a woman. It seemed my potion had worked exactly as I intended it to; Sara`s tits had grown mouth-wateringly plump and the way they jiggled with each small shift indicated they were brimming with milk. Puffy nipples topped her magnificent breasts and I swear that I could feel myself begin to salivate at the thought of putting those perfect mounds in my mouth.

My manhood twitched under the steaming water and I felt each throb of my heart engorging it. Soon it stood at full mast and in a moment of roguishness I decided to arch my back, so my broad tip breached the surface.

"Come lay against me" I rumbled to the room at large with my eyes closed.

It took her a few moments, but soon I heard the soft splashing that indicated Sara had joined me. I cracked my eyes open and saw that she sat between my feet, her back towards me. One of her hands held the rim of my improvised bath, the other supported her enormous bosom.

It seemed a shame not to take a few moments to simply enjoy the smooth lines of her back, silhouetted on either side by the full breasts that were about to bring her a lot of pleasure, even if she didn`t know it yet.

Not wanting to rush her, I laid my head back into my cleverly shaped stone rest, let my eyelids fall shut again, slowly drew in a deep breath and as I exhaled let out the tension the magic had instilled in my muscles.

Before long the sloshing sounds of water betrayed that Sara had moved towards me. Tentatively she inclined her slender form against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, simply holding her against me.

"You`re trembling", I noted gently, "it`s just me, Sara. You can allow yourself to relax." These last words I rumbled inches from her ear and I could feel a delightful shiver coarse through her body in response to my voice before she melted against me.

§10

We stayed like that for an delicious eternity, merely enjoying the other`s presence and the warmth that surrounded us.

Absently I let my hand caress her belly, running my fingertips in lazy figure eights. She`d lain her head against my shoulder and I`d buried my face in her brown hair, blissfully breathing in her feminine scent.

"When do we start?" She mouthed softly, barely audible.

My body felt so delightfully heavy and relaxed that I didn`t manage to respond. Instead I tilted Sara`s head to the side by nudging her with my nose. She willingly let me position her face away from me, blissfully sighing when I took her earlobe between my lips.

My hands trailed up from her belly, flowing smoothly towards her chest. I didn`t know how sensitive they were and not wanting to hurt her I used the most gentle touch to run my palms over her buxom breasts.

Sara let out a prolonged moan and arched her back ever so slightly when I approached her nipples. My cock began growing as the delectable sound reverberated with my primal instincts.

"Harder?" I breathed into her ear, pausing my oral massage of her earlobe just long enough to let her answer. "Pleeeaaase..." She murmured eagerly.

I could hardly believe the weight of her soft juggs when I lifted them experimentally. The water went some way to alleviate their sheer mass, but I suddenly understood why Sara wanted me to reduce her new assets; even the best corset wouldn`t make carrying these glorious globes effortless.

Beneath the surface of the steaming water, my throbbing cock pressed against her firm butt. I couldn`t help myself, some primitive part of me was completely obsessed with my maid`s udders and I wanted nothing more than to make her mine. My hips began rocking involuntarily, in rhythm with my hands as I began massaging her breasts.

Slow circles at first, but I gradually increased the area and intensity with which I fondle her plump tits. Letting her slippery bosom slide from between my hands excited me in ways I can hardly describe.

Sara let me have my fun for a while before placing her arm on my knees so she could raise herself higher on my chest. She lifted her other arm out of the water, entangled her fingers in my hair and drew my mouth down to her jaw. My body responded immediately, sensually kissing her neck and throat while I began to firmly knead her tits, focusing on her bulging areolas.

"OUCH!" She exclaimed suddenly. "That hurts, Valin!"

Befuddled I lifted my head and blinked dumbly at her part-way turned face. Her eyebrows were bunched up and the angry expression caught me completely by surprise. "What? What is it?" I stumbled.

"You- you`re being too rough... I doesn`t feel good when you do that." She said equal part embarrassed and peeved. The slight blush coloring her face made her look so darn cute.

Oooooh, my dear maid. I know just how to fix that.

§11

"Doesn`t it?" I growled as I drew her back against me. Sara opened her mouth, I assume to berate me for being a jerk, but the words failed to fully form.

To this day this little transmutation is one of my favorite tricks. In preparation of the second stage of the milking process I`d collected ambient strands of power, gathering them in the bath. When Sara voiced her complaint I had utilized them to instantly transform the warm water into soothing slime.

The gelatinous liquid felt amazingly soft and tingly against our skin, while retaining the exact same heat as the water had. The oily substance would make helping my maid much less painful.

Unprepared for the sudden change, Sara had expected my ruthless grasp to be painful. Instead, the dense slime supported the entire weight of her milk-filled juggs and my fingers felt so good squeezing her teats that she couldn`t help but scrunch her eyes in bliss. Her mouth stretched open in a soundless cry of pleasure while I rubbed her lubricated nipples between my fingers. That`s what I though.

My massaging hands began roaming more aggressively over her breasts; cupping, squeezing, massaging and kneading however seemed to make her pleasure increase. The thick, warm ooze covering us made every single motion delectably enjoyable.

The water wasn`t the only thing that had altered during our little struggle. My slickened cock was no longer jammed against Sara`s back, but proudly erected between her thighs.

"Sara..." I whispered when I lifted her chin and turned her face towards me, "I want to feel you cum."

After that I didn`t waste a single word and let my actions do the talking. I leaned my mouth towards her parted lips and let her impatiently pull my head down further as she let out a soft salacious moan.

Her full mouth felt perfect and inviting. She kissed me with a passion I`d only imagined in my wildest dreams and lost myself in the moment.

Sara opened my lips with hers and heatedly licked my tongue, daring me to deepen our intimate embrace. I eagerly obliged, answering her amorous advances by both resuming my unyielding kneading of her full breasts and by humping my slippery cock between her legs.

I`m proud to say that the pronounced veins on my swollen length, combined with the amazing lubrication of the warm slime soon proved too much for Sara.

She reluctantly withdrew her lips, resting her head on my shoulder. The small puffs of air she panted against my neck made me want to draw her in again, but I managed to maintain control over my impulses and looked down instead.

My hands barely reached halfway around her heavy breasts as I steadily massaged them. I did just as the book had instructed; pulling towards her stiffened nipples from the base of her juggs, firming my grip as I reached the puffy mounds.

I began ending my milking motion more to the sides so I could see between her tits, down to the curly tuft of hair nestled between her thighs. My glistening cock looked incredible, grinding against her noticeably moist pussy. I swore I could even feel her velvet lips gliding around my girth.

The sight must have inadvertently caused me to redouble my efforts as I felt Sara`s back arching. Her hips closed like a vice around my shaft, the tightness made me give in to my lustful pounding with added abandon. Contain yourself, man! I reprimanded myself sternly. She comes first!

Then it happened all at once. The tension in Sara`s body made her tremble in pleasure as I felt her warm juices spraying against my cock. Her climax made her buck her hips, as if she tried frantically to suck my throbbing member into her pussy.

At the same time her nipples, for lack of a better word, erupted. Thick spurts of milk splattered wetly into the slime-filled bath, onto the stone rim and against the floor. Sara let out a wordless cry of relief and it felt amazing to sense her entire body respond to the motion of my hands. Each stroke brought a new stream of creamy liquid and I mindlessly stared at the wonderful spectacle.

Sara`s plump tits slowly seemed to become less strained, as entire mouthfuls of her mother's milk gushed from them. Her chest was covered in it and so were my hands, yet I couldn`t get enough of the nouveau sensation of pleasuring a woman this way.

Eventually the spasming tingles of orgasm subsided and I stopped humping and squeezing. Sara`s heavy breathing and the weight of her slender body on mine satisfied me more than I`d expected.

She looked up at me, still catching her breath, her half-lidded gaze leisurely focused on my lips.

"You are phenomenal ," I murmured as I guided her mouth to mine.

We luxuriated in the afterglow of her mind-numbing orgasm, tongues intertwining...

§12

It might have been a few heartbeats or it might have been a week when she started to pull away from me. My entire body rejected the notion of ceasing the sensation of her intimate affections, so I leaned further towards her, placed my hand on her jawline and playfully nibbled on her earlobe once more, eliciting an elated chuckle from her.

The warm gooey liquid that enveloped us made it an easy feat to twist both our bodies, so we now lay comfortable on our side. I certainly didn`t intend to stop my teasing, especially since my swelling cock felt amazingly snug between her slippery thighs.

My bottom arm wrapped around her waist, placing my hand conveniently on the shapely mound just above her womanhood. Sara huffed out a satisfied chortle when she felt my pelvis rubbing my shaft between her legs and I saw her bite her lips before turning her head away from me, presumably to enjoy the new position in peace. Well, that simply won`t do.

My free hand fixed her chin in place, so I had free range to bask in the taste of her gently tensed neck as I pressed heated, eager kisses from her shoulder to her ear and back.

Her hips began working in answer to my own hastened humping. I could feel her moisture coating my shaft even with the surrounding slime and at the moment couldn`t imagine a more provocative mental image than her juices dripping over my pulsing rod.

"I want you inside me," Sara whispered.

Her hand slid down through the soothing slime, down to where my broad head was massaging her. She lifted her leg up just enough to expose the vulnerable pink folds I yearned for. Gentle fingers guided my bulbous glans between her lips, encouraging me to rotate my pelvis ever so slightly.

"Ooooh, Valin..." She gasped when I could feel her pussy start to give in to the pressure.

It appears that Sara hasn`t had many suitors, since even with the lubricating bath it was like I was widening her around my girth. I took it slow; carefully pushing deeper, keenly alert for any discomfort or pained reaction from her.

When my thick head was finally inside her taut pussy I felt her constricting around the rim of my glans and a truly rapturous shiver ran through my lower body, while the feeling of her tightness made me moan a grumbling sound of pleasure. "Mmmrrrah, Sara..."