The Magus Provectus series Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the barely contained lust in my voice she appeared to lose all composure. Her hand grabbed my ass and pulled me further into her. As before, I was all too happy to oblige.

It took a few thrust and withdrawals, but before long I was completely inside her. Using every strand of self-control I still possessed I kept from moving and simply held my cock in place so she could get used to my size.

Granted; I`m not some behemoth-cocked stud, but I`ve yet to receive a single complaint about the respectably amount of meat I`m able to employ when at full erection. This was once again demonstrated when I playfully tensed the muscles at the base of my penis to make it bulge inside Sara.

She drew in a breath and silently panted in response to the sudden sensation. I could slowly feel her relax around my shaft and knew she was getting comfortable enough for me to start taking her in earnest.

I rocked my hips and kept my hand flat on the Venus mound above her sex so I could feel how my length expanded her pussy around it. That feeling never fails to excite me, a depraved part of my primitive brain reminded me.

At first I took care to withdraw almost all the way from her, before entering completely back into her wet cunt, making sure she could feel every vein standing out on my thick cock.

Soon, however, a primal need overtook my actions, urging me to stop fooling around and fuck her like she deserved. The sloshing of the bath`s contents served only to bolster my increasingly furious thrusting, I couldn`t believe how close I came to losing control of myself.

"Valin!" Sara managed to cry out as I savagely pounded myself into her. "Stop. Stop!"

§13

The near-panic in her words instantly snapped me back. "What? What is it?" I panted, "d-did I hurt you?"

"Not like this."

"Uhm- what do you...?" I uttered in confusion. The quizzical look on my face seemed to amuse her as she drew herself upright, slid my member out of her and turned around. A wicked smile played around her mouth as she swung her leg over me.

"Like thiiis." She purred, settling herself down in my lap.

Her dramatically reduced breasts were still mind-numbingly plump as they dangled mere inches from my face. Sara reached between her legs and raised my cock, lining it up with her pussy. My hands found her hips and held her as she fixed her gaze on mine before lowering herself onto the lubed shaft.

My eyes widened in delight as a wordless groan forced its way out of me.

She took my entire length in one smooth motion, but it felt like I`d been squeezed into a steel vice lined with silk. Sara`s excruciatingly tight pussy seemed determined to return the favor of milking her.

Well two can play at that game, I decided gamely and promptly grasped her seductively swinging breasts in my hands. My mouth greedily sucked on her still lactating nipples as she began riding me.

It didn`t take long before our frantic coupling took its toll on Sara`s magically enhanced juggs. I suckled her puffy nipples like my life depended on it, each short burst of suction eliciting an increasingly lewd moaning from the young woman.

Then it happened...

Sara screamed my name and arched her body. Sweet milk filled my mouth and gushed over the fingers that firmly rolled her other teat between them. I lustfully swallowed every drop of the thick liquid.

My throbbing cock twitched uncontrollably inside her, my hips bucking wildly. My heavy balls broiled with unspent semen, but my attention was completely engaged by the creamy goodness her full tits spurted onto my chest and down my parched throat.

Large splashes of slime sloshed wetly onto the stone floor surrounding the bath, displaced by Sara`s feverish rhythm. She leaned on my shoulders to give me full access to her tenderly swollen breasts, which also gave her ample space to polish every inch of my girthy cock.

The contractions of her tiny cunt seemed to be wringing me with unbelievable intensity. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Do it, Valin!" Sara begged. "Give me your seed!"

My hand found the back of her hair, grasped it and pulled her mouth down to mine.

The combined sensation of her squeezing pussy, her soft breasts pressed against me and her tongue twisting around mine was simply too much. My stones gave a final valiant spasm and exploded.

Oh... Good... Gods...

Extasy coursed through my body like lightning as thick globs of semen shot up my shaft. I clearly felt each pump expand my already engorged cock, pushing Sara over the edge. She clenched down hard when her eyes scrunched shut in an intense orgasm of her own, the exquisite grip prompting me to pump even more hot jets of sperm into her unprotected pussy.

She took me deep inside her, before draining me with shallow strokes, my cock pressed firmly against her womb. An image of my virile cum flooding her uterus filled me with such carnal delight that the thought of pulling out didn`t even occur to me.

Our shared saliva, her vaginal moisture coating my pelvis, my seed dripping between her thighs, her mother`s milk trickling down my face and chest... My magically constructed bath was transformed into a collection of various bodily fluids after our climaxing embrace slowly wound down.

When the spasms released their hold on Sara she let herself collapse onto me, gasping for breath. I held her quivering form as we both enjoyed the final throws of our extatic romp.

My emptied testicles convulsed hedonistically in concert with my bucking cock. The steady cadence faded into languid pulsing and eventually calmed completely.

Time seemed to stand still as we relished in the warm liquids around and inside us.

The chamber was filled only with the sound of our mingled breathing, so silent I could almost hear Sara`s heart beating against mine.

"Gods, Valin" She murmured, "I don`t think I`ve ever cum that hard before."

"Mmm..." Was my lazily rumbled response. I didn`t even have strength enough to move my jaw after the momentous euphoric climax my body had endured.

I released the residual spell filling the bath with slime and let it revert back to water. The incredibly soothing support of the thick ooze dissolved, to be replaced with the cleansing water`s warmth.

As we lay there, cradled on my cleverly shaped stone rest, I felt exhaustion drawing it`s comfortable blanket of heavy relaxation over us. Sleep wasn`t far off. Drowsily I regarded Sara`s problematic bosom. A few drops of milk dripped from her reddened nipples onto my chest, though they`d shrunken noticeably. It seemed strange how frantic I`d been to suckle as much of her creamy goodness as I had, but the fullness of my stomach felt anything but unpleasant.

This had better not ignite a new kink in me, I berated myself, knowing full well that I`d jump at the chance to repeat the experience Sara and I`d undergone. I`m not even sure how long the potions effects will last. Seems like I`ll be having a lot more fun with her. That notion painted a smile on my face as I lovingly stroked my fussy maids back.

The scent of Sara`s luscious hair and the weight of her against me eventually convinced me to just accept the inevitable and nod off. My last though reminding me of the potions additional effect. The increased fertility wouldn`t translate to humans, would it?

Then again... Impregnating Sara...

A blissful growl vibrated my chest as I fell into sleeps embrace, images of my joyous maids swollen belly prominently featuring in my dreams.