The Magus Provectus series Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he slowly made his way upward, flowing beneath the hem of her dress, I realized he was taking his time. He`d sensed the lady`s seeming unease and now calmly let her get used to his presence. Such a gentleman you are, I complimented him via our bond. His response was the mental equivalent of a smug grin.

§5

Oliver pressed on, spreading his slick form underneath the lady`s dress, out of sight of prying eyes. He unhurriedly pushed her legs apart and took in the sight before him, sending me a psychic impression of his perceived 'prey'.

My word... she`s positively dripping, I realized bemused, concluding that my stimulating tonic had worked its magic, he`s definitely going to love that.

And indeed, true to his nature, Oliver could barely contain his eagerness to feast, were it not for his deviously inventive intelligence. He had years ago figured out that with the right 'encouragement' human females secreted more fluids than the trembling woman was right now. He just needed to serve her more carnal urges first.

He shaped a softly pointed, flat tendril about the size of a tongue and gently ran it across the wet spot in lady Ingelrams panties.

The paralyzed woman flared her nostrils slightly and drew in a sharp breath as the slimy appendage made contact with her silken undergarment. Through the eyes of the crystal construct I could plainly see a shiver of delight running through her body as my partner continued lapping.

Up and down, up and down, Oliver`s 'tongue' caressed her thinly covered pussy. At first barely controlling his thirst, but with a mental nudge from yours truly he reasserted the necessary restraint. Then his soft 'tongue' began thoroughly exploring the quivering woman's sex.

He pushed the tip of his tendril between Lady Ingelrams moistened lips, parting them as far as the silken panties permitted, while 'licking' upward. Brushing around her swollen clitoris before trailing his 'tongue' down again for another lap.

Simultaneously he`d sprouted two thick appendages which wriggled their way over the noblewoman`s stomach, still covered by her skin-tight dress to avoid detection. Guess I should thank the Gods I wasn`t dumb enough to disintegrate those high banisters, I thought smugly, now delighted by the obscuring effect they had on our indecent bit of fun. I doubt if anybody can see Oliver move thanks to that concealing balustrade!

Meanwhile, the slime`s ascending tendrils had bumped into the underside of the lady`s impressive bust. Through our link I could feel her shallow breathing as she felt the warm semi-liquid flowing over her entire chest, enveloping her breasts in a thin layer of mucus that became thicker as Oliver diverted more of his attention to them.

Oh, right! - I`d nearly forgotten about Oliver`s treat!

I willed the tiny crystalline arachnid forward, leaping directly onto the lady Ingelrams lap and skittering quickly up her side to mount her enveloped breast.

Give me some space, boy. I urged the slime when the spyder neared her nipple. His response made clear he didn`t want to initially, but after some back and forth he understood the benefits of my intended goal.

I switched the internal workings of the construct, so now its fangs were connected to flask #5. This was the latest addition to the diminutive device; an intensified dose of the same potion that granted my chamber maid, Sara, her magnificently lactating tits.

Oliver retracted his malleable 'hands' from the constrained woman`s nipples, so I could inject them with the potent mixture. In moments she`d be producing milk as if she`d been nursing for months. Also known as; Oliver`s treat. I sniggered inwardly.

Lady Ingelram`s body responded almost immediately to the introduction of the alchemical substance. Through the eyes of the spyder I could see her bust increasing rapidly, before Oliver`s strong membranous appendages restricted them.

Her areolas however puffed up noticeably beneath her thin dress, and I swore I could see her nipples pulsing against the fabric as her udders swelled with the sweet milk so familiar to me. Luckily I wouldn`t have to worry about any after-effect; after Sara`s incident left her permanently altered I`d taken great care to refine the potion`s influence.

The new and improved substance would briefly prompt the receiving body to convert excess water into lactescent goodness before wearing off in a matter of heartbeats. Which resulted in a single delicious expansion without any side effects. Well... maybe some soreness from the stretch, I debated, But considering the extasy her stimulated juggs are about to receive I believe she won`t mind terribly.

While the transformation took place I felt Oliver undoing the knots that fastened lady Ingelrams thin panties. He pulled the undergarment to the side after untying the first pair of strings and let the noblewoman`s last silken protection drop down her leg, where it landed partly around her ankle, partly on the floor without as much as a rustle.

He took a moment then, raising the skirt of her dress and spreading her legs, so I had an excellent view of her shaven cunt by virtue of my eight-legged scout.

The glistening lines of her labia seemed impossible smooth, topped by a delightfully engorged clitoris. Seeing the appealing sight caused me to physically shift in my seat, attempting to inconspicuously adjust my stiffening cock.

The slime knew though years of comradery what I wanted and parted the woman`s moist lips with dozens of fine tendrils, exposing the perfect pinkness of her sex.

I had to suppress a moan as I felt my shaft throbbing in eagerness.

"Impressive, the way lord Ingelram plans to position the garrison, don`t you think, Valin?" A quiet, but solid voice asked.

The king looked at me as I snapped out of my semiconscious stupor, severing the connection to both my construct and bound slime. "Uhm -ahum- uhm, y-yes your Majesty." I stumbled.

Conrad III raised a mirthful eyebrow and turned to the still prattling lord. "He`s talking about grain, Valin... Try to pay attention." He remarked with a slight note of command in his tone.

"Y-yes, your Majesty." I straightened and pretended to mull over the king`s words for the sake of the unhearing crowd below. Damnation, that was close! I rebuked myself. Keep it together, man!

After willfully concentrating on the lady Ingelrams husband, indeed concluding he planned something with a county`s silo`s, I felt a tug on the edges of my mind; Oliver was getting impatient, but didn`t want to start until I watched. Well... I suppose I`ve heard enough to get the gist of lord Ingelram`s proposal...

§6

A quick touch on the rune beneath my eye, concealed as if to wipe something from my face, reestablished the neural connection to both my collaborators.

Oliver had in the interim completely uncovered the noblewoman`s privates by draping the long, dark blue dress around her waist. She now sat delectably bared, with legs wide, the Red slime perched on both her naked thighs. I saw that he`d spread all the way onto her stomach and chest, covering most of her anticipating body with his gelatinous form. Hence the name 'All-over Oliver'.

He`d taken the time I`d been distracted to form various interesting alterations wherever he touched Lady Ingelram`s most sensitive areas. I knew he`d shaped air-tight membranes around her large bosom, that stayed in place by encircling the base of each breasts and pulling tight.

Centered around lady Ingelram`s puffy nipples I felt he`d constructed firmly sucking rings, that somewhat resembled full lips. The entire structure, that lay flat against her like a second skin, pulsated in an increasingly rapid rhythm. All in all it meant that the paralyzed woman`s milk-filled juggs were vigorously sucked, kneaded and pumped, in preparation for the final eruption of her sweet fluids.

The multiple tendrils Oliver had formed where he enveloped her legs appeared like feathery feelers, whose velvety plumage were flicking across the inside of her open-spread labia. Dozens of gossamer appendages brushed lightly over the quivering woman`s vulva, arduously amplifying the effect of the nerve-stimulating tonic, without actually letting her orgasm.

Her lustfully enlarged clitoris was enveloped in a structure similar to that on her nipples. Soft 'lips' sucked her painfully responsive nub into a miniature vacuum, the suction applied and released in a deceptively slow cadence.

I could clearly see the way Oliver`s administrations inflamed Lady Ingelram`s already sensitive pussy with a burning passion for pleasure. Beads of moisture ran between the numerous feelers and dripped onto the chair, which the Red slime eagerly consumed.

Stop playing with her, Oliver! I reprimanded him, It`s not fair to tease a person who can`t move like that. (Yes, I see the irony...). Besides; we don`t have much time. Show me how fast you can make her climax, boy.

The creature`s mood wasn`t affected in the least as he gleefully consented. In fact, he seemed almost zealous as he industriously began stimulating lady Ingelram in earnest. He loves showing off his sexual prowess when he gets the chance, I comprehended, Still the same...

In the blink of an eye the mass of thin feelers melted back into his polymorphous body, flowing together in a thick tentacle of sturdy slime. Through the eyes of the spyder I noted that he`d tipped the broad appendage with a pear-shaped glans, obviously meant to rub firmly over the noblewoman`s G-spot.

As Oliver pressed the relatively slender tip, about the circumference of a thumb, against the lady`s glistening opening I saw her eyes flutter, thought the rest of her remained unable to move.

The first two inches slid in with ease and the way her pussy widened around the increasingly bulbous cockhead made my heart thump uncontrollably. Oliver gingerly pushed more and more of his faux penis into lady Ingelram, whose breathing seemed to halt, feeling the glorious stretch the thickest part of his glans caused.

She abruptly exhaled as even the wide base of Oliver`s cockhead plopped into her cunt, followed by an impressive seven inches of veined shaft. The protruding veins are a nice touch, I commented mentally, while I watched the hypnotizing display of lady Ingelrams vaginal opening undulating around the slime`s ridged 'cock' as he began making long, deep thrusts.

The creature didn`t slow or speak in response, but did convey a smug feeling of satisfaction, as if to say; "you think that`s a nice touch? Watch this!". I felt him reinforcing the arcane bond between us, so I could feel what he was experiencing, a truly unnerving awareness.

I tensed my jaw and severed the connection to the crystalline arachnid, attempting to prevent my already strained mind from being overwhelmed, and began methodically breathing in and out to center my dazed consciousness.

Through the bond I could feel the creatures thrusting 'cock' as if it were my own, plunging deep into the noblewoman`s clenching cunt. The sensation only slightly muddled by the difference in anatomy, but still unbelievably arousing.

Oliver`s psychic smirk widened as I could feel him form another tendril, below the veined monstrosity that stretched the lady`s pussy. This one was thin, about the width of a pinky, and ended in a kind of spout. What are we doing with that? I asked him without words.

Instead of answering, he grew the new appendage forward, in the direction of her backside. Ah... I see.

Noting that the vine-like tendril oozed a viscous mucus as it approached the pounded noblewoman`s anus I couldn`t wait to feel her reaction to this delectable surprise.

The slime paused momentarily when he bumped against the taut sphincter, secreting a thick bead of lubricating slime onto the spasming orifice. I glanced my physical eyes up to the lady`s balcony to see her staring back at me with half-lidded eyes. Oh, yes. She`s going to enjoy this.

Do it, boy. The neural encouragement wasn`t needed, but Oliver reacted excited either way. His slender tendril slithered into lady Ingelram`s ass without further ado and I could feel him coating her insides with a heavily greasing mucus.

Once the better part of two handspans had slid through the tensing asshole I felt the creature rerouting a portion of his bulk from her thighs into the newly penetrating appendage, doubling, then tripling its width.

§7

The sensation of feeling Oliver's 'cocks' thrusting into her cunt and ass at the same time was simply indescribable. It felt like my own shaft was being simultaneously massaged by two distinctly different hands, that both held my meat in an iron grip.

Stone-faced, I quickly swung one leg over the other and rearranged my robes to conceal my throbbing erection. It felt like I was about to explode any moment.

Must... Stay... Calm!

Oliver sensed my unease and seemed to take a cruel delight in alternatingly pounding his appendages into the paralyzed noblewoman. His pumping 'lips' intensified their suctioning rhythm, vigorously stimulating the overwhelmed lady`s swollen tits in a rippling milking motion that put tremendously pleasurable pressure on her puffy nipples.

I saw her eyes shut tight and her nostrils flare as the slime`s brutal strokes stretched her nearly pristine holes to within an inch of ruin and knew she`d cum harder than she`d ever thought possible. She deserves it to make up for her unenvious marriage to that dreadfully boring man.

As a final touch, Oliver began vibrating every inch of his form, pushing lady Ingelram over the edge and myself as well.

The sheer amount of sensations threatened to overwhelm my senses, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut and bow my head. I pretended to rub my forehead, as if warding off a headache, while I felt my balls emptying inside my pants. Each constricting pulse pumped a thick jet of semen against the rough spun fabric, which felt unexpectedly like cumming after one of Sara`s infamous handjobs.

Lady Ingelram had an even harder time of it. She still couldn`t move thanks to the paralyzing venom and Oliver continued to thrust into both her quivering ass and cunt, no matter how hard she clenched around his broad tentacles.

She couldn`t even moan or scream as the savage pounding forced her to squirt copious amounts of feminine juices into the awaiting slime`s 'mouth'. He drank greedily while his pumping 'cocks' urged gush after gush of fluid onto his glistening form.

In addition to his savory meal below, Oliver's suctioning 'lips' sucked out mouthfuls of rich milk from the defenseless lady`s swollen tits. Gulping great swigs into his main bulk as she convulsed and enjoyed the ecstatic feeling of the creature draining her of all the excess fluid that her fat udders had threatened to burst with.

Lady Ingelram`s orgasm lasted for nearly a full minute. A subjective eternity where Olive never let up on his thrusting, stretching, milking and kneading. He kept stimulating the woman until she at long last seemed to run dry and unsteadily opened her eyes.

Contented, the slime released the exhausted woman and smoothly flowed into the still active summoning circle. Good Gods, it seems like he`s doubles in size... no more treats for him in the immediate future.

I shifted in my seat, in an attempt to reduce the uncomfortable feeling of wetness spreading across my groin and lower stomach. Great. That`ll be hell to wash out, Sara`s going to have my ass for this.

"Are you all right, Valin?" The king whispered concerned. "Yes, your Majesty. Just a sharp twinge of migraine, nothing serious." I assured the monarch.

He looked me up and down, "mmm, right then," and turned to hear lord Ingelrams closing statements.

Not daring to look up to the balcony, I reestablished the broken connection to my crystal scout for the third time and assessed the scene above.

From the shoulders up the lady Ingelram looked perfectly the same as before. Raven hair perfectly woven into a complex pattern. Her cheeks were colored by a gorgeous blush, but who wouldn`t be after such an intense climax.

Her silk covered tits were flushed red, especially where the suction cups had applied their delectable forces. Hopefully she has a scarf or stole to cover those marks up. Furthermore, other than the slightly disheveled state of her profusely pounded orifices and the panties around her ankle, there was no sign anything had happened.

Oliver, the sentient Red slime, had diligently absorbed all excess moisture, from his own body as well as every last drop of the noblewoman`s hard earned juices. The result was a trembling, but spotlessly unsullied lady Ingelram, sitting in a meticulously 'cleaned' private balcony. Even the unstable ink of the summoning circle quickly evaporated, without my will to sustain it, leaving not a single trace behind.

A spark of will switched the spyder's fang reservoir to flask #3 in my alchemy cabinet; the antidote to both the paralyzing agent and the nerve stimulant. A little jumping and scuttling on the constructs part and before long the lady was pricked one last time.

"Ouch." She quietly exclaimed as the fast acting antidote released her body from its immobile state and she rubbed her stung neck. She looked at me, or rather; the spyder, with a raised eyebrow and a mischievous smile brightened her face. "You cheeky bastard..."

§8

Lord Ingelram`s seemingly incoherent monologue came to an end 10 minutes after I`d stealthily returned my construct to its pocket. How in the Hell is that man still talking?!

The king thanked the portly lord for his insightful perspective and declared the noble would soon receive word via letter about future steps. This seemed to please the man sufficiently, who expressed his gratitude and bowed deeply before descending the auditoriums speaking platform.

"I thank you all for attending today`s hearing." Conrad III stated grandly, his rich speaking voice filling the room with ease. "We have much to consider the coming days." He paused a moment to bestow the words with the needed significance. "May the Gods smile upon you."

A uniform answering of "and upon you," resounded from the great hall before the nobles started gathering their accoutrements and exiting the auditorium.

"Lord Ingelram, a moment of your time?" The king requested when the initial clammer of moving people died down.

The weighty noble was making his way towards the grand oaken gate, his lady on his arm, but briskly turned around and made his way to the royal dais. "Ah, your Majesty." He huffed. Seriously? Even those five steps are too much?

"Allow me to introduce my darling wife, Charlotte Ingelram." He continued, out of breath.

"It is an honor to meet you, your Majesties." The lady beamed in a cheerful soprano. Still as breathtakingly beautiful and now wearing a finely made stole around her shoulders. She curtsied gracefully before both the monarch and his queen, before turning her gaze upon me. ...Uh oh.

"And this must be the infamous court sorcerer." She said with a hint of flirty roguishness tinting her words. She stepped forward and held out her hand, "charmed, I`m sure."

Never let it be said that I am ill-mannered. I bowed at the waist and brushed my lips against the back of her hand. "Valin Evras, pleasure to make your acquaintance, lady Ingelram." She nodded her head ever so slightly, signaling I could straighten.

Somehow, in the middle of replacing my feet I managed to stumble, inadvertently bumping into the gorgeous woman. "Oh, Gods!" I exclaimed apologetically, while frantically trying to keep her from tumbling. "Please, lady. Forgive my gracelessness."