The Magus Provectus series Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning they parted and positioned themselves over me, each placing a hand against my shoulder to push me down against the bed. "Such a handsome man," whispered Beatrice, her lips a hairsbreadth from my neck. "I wonder if mistress Ostara will let us enjoy him after she's done with him," murmured Adelina from the opposite side. Both girls lay partly on top of me, gliding their oiled bodies over my muscular chest.

I held them both in my arms, kneading a butt cheek in each hand. Adelina's soft rear filled my hand perfectly, clearly distinct from Beatrice's firm behind but equally delightful. The young women kissed my throat, groaning their approval and letting their oily hands explore my heavy cock.

My hands worked at an increasingly feverous pace, massaging their backsides while they expertly rubbed and squeezed my thick shaft. Fuuuuck... I moaned inwardly, threatening to lose all sense of time. The girls had started humping their hips against my pelvis, obviously trying to provoke a response. I obliged eagerly.

§8

In a sudden surge of strength I twisted around my axis, pulling Beatrice onto her brunette partner. Both apprentices had anticipated this, as they embraced each other lovingly, holding my gaze as they writhed in erotic bliss.

"Come stand behind us, my lord." Crooned Beatrice, arching her back and lifting her hips ever so slightly. "We want to feel you between us." Begged Adelina, who now ran her hands over Beatrice's back, letting the friction of her rising hands spread the blond girls rear each time she repeated the massaging motion.

A feral growl was the only response I managed to produce. Take them!

With minimal bungling I managed to untangle myself from the sheets and positioned myself behind the young women. Beatrice, who sat on top, supported herself on her knees, while Adelina had drawn up her legs.

I beheld the mouthwatering slick opening between their oiled bodies, framed by the view of their tiny cunts and marveled at the tempting pose they both struck, waiting for me to fill the void between them with hard passion. This is what the gates to Heaven must look like!

Almost in a daze I placed the bulbous cockhead between their bellies, making sure to 'accidentally' brush against their exposed sex, eliciting a few excited giggles. The rim of my glans had barely passed into the faux orifice when, without consulting my brain, my hips urged my entire length amidst the lubricated women.

To my everlasting delight, they gave voice to moans so lewd I couldn't make out if they were real of an artificial accessory of their trade. Adelina embraced her blond partner tighter, drawing her down harder, exercising a most agreeable tension on my cock as I thrust it in and out.

At first the feeling reminded me of one of Sara's infamous handjobs, but each inhalation and exhalation the girls took in tandem transformed the oiled 'opening' into a uniquely distinct affair altogether. I reveled at the soft curves of their breasts when my cockhead bumped against them, while imagining their erect nipples rubbing against each other.

Fake or not, their groans had a decidedly encouraging effect on my urges, prompting me to pick up the pace. Slick, wet sounds filled the sensually decorated room mingled with the girls lustful gasps and squeals. I could feel that I didn't have long before the tactile stimulation would coerce me to cum, let alone the visual motivation.

I had grabbed hold of Beatrice's hips, solely to exert enough force to drive my slippery shaft underneath the slight girl, who now rested her entire weight on my cock. Adelina kept her half-lidded eyes locked on me as she pulled the blonde's body closer to her, noticing how the increased pressure energized my already frantic pounding.

She kept mouthing "Cum for me, sir. Cum all over me." Over and over again and I knew it was a message I would soon have to disobey.

Valiantly, I endeavored to restraint the tide of sperm for as long as I could manage, knowing it to be an uphill battle, but unwilling to relent the incredible excitement the two apprentices subjected me to.

Sweat beaded my forehead from exertion when, inevitably, I couldn't hold out any longer. I let myself fall over, allowing my outstretched arms to carry most of my bulk while making fast, shallow thrusting motions with my pelvis. I could feel Beatrice tremble where my chest made contact with her flawless back.

My face convulsed in a grimace of pleasure, but I remained able to stare back into Adelina's imploring eyes. A small smirk had brightened her face when she's recognized the final throws of our passionate fit. "Cover me, my lord."

And that was it.

I erupted in a vulgar geyser of semen, showering both girls from belly to face. Beatrice raised her head back just in time to avoid most of the waves of rich sperm, chortling with mirth, but Adelina's chest, face and hair were royally splattered.

Unexpectedly, the bubbly brunette seemed to relish the feeling of my seed coating her from midriff to top. She smiled and giggled as surge after surge of fragrant cum came spraying sloppily onto her oiled form. I was utterly mesmerized by the sheer delight both girls exhibited.

When I eventually felt that I'd been spent I rose upright, letting the apprentices untwine from one another. Beatrice unceremoniously rolled off her brunette partner, allowing me the view of my veiny shaft lying in a pool of spilled semen on Adelina's quivering stomach and both girls beamed with pride as I beheld them.

Warm hands suddenly rested on my shoulders and a sultry, deep voice accompanied their abrupt arrival. "Gotten carried away again, I see?"

§9

Still dazed from the ejaculation I sluggishly turned my shoulders and head until I could see the figure standing behind me. And what a figure she has!

The large woman elegantly stepped around to my side, granting me a better view of her as I brazenly let my eyes roam up and down her body. "Mistress Ostara, I presume?" I ventured, eliciting a polite smile in return, "Indeed, my Lord Evras."

The mysterious Mistress of the lovely apprentices appeared to be in her mid-40's as her knowing gaze and stance invited me to explore her further. She was easily a head taller than myself, which was a novelty, seeing as I'm by no means diminutive. Furthermore, Mistress Ostara had the kind of build earlier civilizations would have worshipped as a goddess of fertility or virility; large and round, without being overly corpulent. A half-Giant, maybe?

Her well-proportioned arms and legs betrayed the musculature of a warrior turned courtesan, and there was little doubt in my mind that this woman could crush me without the least bit of effort, should she wish so.

Her long, plump legs transitioned into wide hips, that rekindled the fire of lust merely by looking at them. A vaguely translucent loincloth covered her privates only in the most broad sense of the word. Her stomach and impressive chest were constricted by a velvet adorned corset, which caused her bust to press up into a pair of lusciously full mounds. Broad shoulders again indicated a fighter's past, the taut muscles underneath rippling sinuously as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

This woman knew how to handle herself and despite her plump appearance maintained the agile movements of her youth. Her body was rounded and curved in alle the right places and I knew I would be powerless to resist her advances should she choose to bless me with her company.

Her intelligent eyes followed mine as I studied her face, completely entranced by the gorgeously buxom woman. High cheekbones framed a round face, that seemed youthful and prone to laughter. Mistress Ostara's full lips drew into an unabashed grin when she saw the glazed-over admiration in my eyes and shook her thick, red curls seductively with a slight motion.

"Woooow..." I breathed, forgetting all about the slender girls I'd admired not two heartbeats ago.

"Only a little bit, Mistress," noted Adelina contentedly. "The poor thing seemed like he needed someone to take the edge off." I could have heard the gleeful smile in her voice had I had any attention left for her. Instead I remained transfixed on the grand woman beside me.

Mistress Ostara winked at me, causing me to blush, Blush!? before aiming her words to her pupils. "I'll take him from here, girls. Go get cleaned up and report to the madam when you've finished." She trailed a ringed finger along my jawline, lifting my chin slightly before purring. "We'll need the room to ourselves for a bit..."

§10

"Tell me," Mistress Ostara quested after Beatrice and Adelina had left the room, "did you enjoy my girl's care?" She slowly walked around me, tracing her nails across my shoulders and back.

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," I stuttered, severely distracted by her featherlight touch. I closed my eyes and growled lustfully when she let her fingers trail downwards, over my toned stomach. "Very much."

"Mmm... Good..." I couldn't determine if she meant my approval of her apprentices or the lines of muscle defining my body.

"But they didn't manage to fix your problem, did they?" She remarked with mock regret, arching her brows seductively. She was right, apparently the enhancing serum wouldn't release its hold on me until I spilled my seed with its entire length inside a woman. The girl's attempt to milk me had quite obviously succeeded, but had not attained the desired effect. "No, ma'am."

Mistress Ostara's exploring hand had reached my groin and now followed the bulging veins up and down my shaft. The residual amounts of semen and oil let her glide over my meat with ease, while her other hand cupped and waggled my rapidly refilling balls as if weighing them.

My pounding heart flooded the appendage with blood in a matter of seconds, erecting it to its intimidating full size. "Beautiful!" She exclaimed, gripping the shaft with both hands and experimentally stroking me a few times, basking in its girthy glory.

It almost took more self-control than I possessed to remain standing straight-backed, as the Mistress judged me, but through a divine effort of will I managed to restrain the various urges this woman unleashed in me with a simple touch.

"So sensitive, though." She mused, noting the shift in my demeanor. "Best not to waste time then. Don't you think, handsome?"

I nodded and watched her raise a hand. Mistress Ostara snapped her perfectly manicured fingers and the bed pulsed with arcane energy. In the blink of an eye the soiled sheets were transformed to pristine condition, as if nothing had ever disturbed them. Only then did I notice the runes carved into the pillars of the canopy bed.

"Restoration arrays," I mumbled appreciatively. "They do make for easy cleaning, dear." Mistress Ostara confirmed.

"Now. Would you mind undressing me?" She asked with a hint of mischief in her voice. She stood before me, her back to me, facing the bed and lifted her red locks to reveal a silver ring atop the backside of her corset. I followed the silver thread leading from it all the way down to the hem of the garment and understood. A re-tearable binding. I thought they only incorporated these opening mechanisms on sets of armor... quite intriguing.

The silver ring, once pulled, would release its binding forces, which kept the two sides of the garment together, requiring additional charging from a magical source to reacquire its adhesive properties. Ideal for plate mail that had to be donned or doffed in an instant.

Acutely captivated by the design of the corset I looped my forefinger into the ring and tugged on it. The silver break line worked exactly as it should, letting the corset fall off without any further prompting.

"Aaah." Mistress Ostara crooned, "That's better." She stretched her arms above her head until she nearly touched the ceiling, arching her back in the process. From behind her I could make out the contours of some truly spectacular tits "Now the rest, dear."

Not wishing to waste any time I hooked a thumb under each side of her rope-tied loincloth and drew it down, over her plump ass before letting it fall the rest of the way. "One more to go, my lord," spoke the large woman invitingly. "Get on your knees."

Dumbfounded, not knowing what she meant I followed her instruction and let myself drop down to a knee. I now sat level with her marvelous rear, every movement sending a ripple through her portly derriere. Mistress Ostara then bent over and in doing so revealed the polished metal head of an implement I'd been quite familiar with. "You didn't expect me to let you ruin my pussy with that beastly cock, did you?" She asked, guessing correctly what I'd been thinking. "Be gentle, dear."

I licked my lips and braced a hand on her round buttocks, the other delicately finding a grip on the butt-plug. Devilishly fascinated with the implements circumference I jiggled it around gingerly, eliciting a less then ladylike gasp from the Mistress. I grinned and pulled slowly on the plug, transfixed on the Mistress's anus as it stretched wider over the plugs width.

The thickest part of the metal toy must have been comparable to an apple, spreading the woman's pliant asshole wide on its shimmering head. I knew from experience that this wasn't the furthest it could open, but a part of me was glad the courtesan had taken precautions to enjoy herself.

The last few inches of the butt-plug slid out effortlessly, a testament to the resiliency of the woman's anus. "Theeere we are." Mistress Ostara sang softly, turning around to face me. Still kneeling I felt like being confronted with a goddess made mortal.

Mistress Ostara indeed had a soft belly, like I'd imagined, smooth and supple and exactly like a deity of fertility should have. Yet my focus was wholly fixed on her immense breasts. My chambermaid's bust, enhanced though it was, didn't hold a candle to these tremendous juggs.

Released from the restricting clutch of the corset, their true splendor was revealed; majestic, plump tits the likes of which only few women are blessed with. How does she not double over in backpain? The corset must be enchanted as well.

"Like what you see?" She asked slyly. Rotating her hips in a most suggestive manner. "Yes, Mistress, very much."

She chuckled and rounded on me again, bending at the waist to expose her prepared rear. "Let's get started then," she proposed eagerly, "I've been dying to feel that monstrosity inside me."

A rush of desire filled me with vigor as I stood behind the divine woman. My cock, still dripping and coated with oil and lubricating semen was erected to a perpendicular position, which meant it hung lewdly between the woman's chubby thighs when I closed the distance between us. Even without the corset her wide hips naturally narrowed towards her waist, granting her ass a heart-shaped appearance.

I alternately pressed her ample buttcheeks together and spread them wide to expose her delicately twitching anus. With my thumbs on either side of her sphincter I prodded and pulled it open, kindling an apparent longing in the bowed courtesan. "Ah, oooh- stop teasing and give it to me." She nudged with a gleeful undertone in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress." I answered with a fiendish smirk of my own, angling my hips back to align my shaft with her ass.

She let out a small gasp when I rested the head against her quivering orifice, but quickly regained her calm, seductive demeanor. I firmed my grip on her bountiful rear and rested a portion of my weight onto my member.

Slowly, Mistress Ostara's anus dilated and let my length sink into her warm ass. It felt like I was gradually placing my meat into a warm bath, it felt so deliciously heated.

As I began increasing the pressure, my pelvis driving my thick shaft deeper and deeper I kept my gaze focused on her widening butthole, which by now had nearly reached the width of an apple, as the buttplug had prepared her for. Still, there was another inch of glans before she'd experienced the thickest part of my rod. Ostara's let out a nearly soundless gasp as I pushed in the broad rim of my cockhead, stretching her ass to its limit. Her sphincter closed snuggly around my meat when it slid into its new sheath, causing the courtesan to exhale a held breath of relief.

"Thank the Gods," she breathed, "please be merciful, my lord."

§11

Despite the slick oil it proved a challenge to get every inch of my cock inside Mistress Ostara's tight ass. The first nine inches were a delight as I gently thrusted and retreated, entering her ever further. The large woman was built to handle men as hung as I was, Or maybe Tauren and Centaurs.

The last eight inches asked considerably more of the wonderful courtesan's endurance as I tirelessly pounded my meat into her overpacked rear. More than once did she urge me to spit on her struggling ass, in order to lubricate our romp even more.

Eventually, though, I'd succeeded in completely stuffing my throbbing shaft into her and simply held it in place to let her get used to its size. "Gods, I swear I can feel you in my stomach." She giggled. It was evident that she relished the challenge I posed and had taken to her task with unforgiving fervor.

"Can you turn around?" I asked sheepishly, "I want to see you when I... you know."

"Of course, handsome. I'd like that." She responded cordially. "Help a lady out a little?"

Without retracting myself from her I followed her motion and held her leg when she swung it around. I still held her ankle when she rotated onto her back. Her gigantic breasts flowed over her chest and shoulders the way she was positioned and together with the slight prominence of her belly the pose looked amazing on her. She seemed destined to be lay like that; legs wide, tits and belly wiggling while she took pleasure in the biggest cocks she could find.

Mistress Ostara's pussy glistened, practically dripping clear beads of moisture onto the bed. A clear sign that she was enjoying herself immensely, which served to encourage me for what I needed to do.

I placed both my hands in the back of her knees, pushed her bent legs upwards to her chest and shamelessly began taking her.

Slowly at first, retracting a handsbreadth and plunging it back in, but soon the exquisite clenching of her ass became impossible to ignore. I withdrew almost completely and thrusted my length into her until my balls slapped wetly against her full cheeks.

Her asshole seemed desperately to try and close around my meat, but the obscene position I held her in and the irresistible force of my long strokes breached her again and again.

Judging by her loudening squeals she could feel every protruding vein as it slithered through her sphincter and her anus began to spasm in rhythm with her labored breaths. She'd even begun to blush when I picked up the pace and mercilessly fucked her ass, with the discretion of a sexual deviant. I delighted in pumping my meat into this magnificent woman's warm backside and I wouldn't hold back my desires anymore.

"W-w-wait!" She sputtered, continuously interrupted by the savagely slapping force of my thrusts, "I'm gonna- gonna- AAAH".

Before I knew what hit me her entire body convulsed and arched, sending a quivering ripple of pleasure through her. I felt it when the wave of extasy washed down to her sex as she clenched tight around my cock, the pressure nearly unbearable around my girth.

Stubbornly, I kept pounding into her ass, forcing Mistress Ostara to experience the full might of my ridged shaft while also building towards my own impending orgasm. The trembling euphoria was clearly palpable through her legs, which I still firmly held wide.

My balls, somewhat sore from slapping against her felt excruciatingly full and I knew that this time I wouldn't fail to undo the serum's arcane grip.