The Magus Provectus series Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Ostara's throws of passion seemed to deepen as I rammed my thick meat all the way into her spasming asshole. She gave a wordless cry and her pussy gushed warm fluids over me.

The sensation of her juices dripping down my chest and stomach, combined with the incredible sight of her tiny cunt squirting onto me, while my shaft was buried in her ass to the hilt sealed my fate.

I clenched my jaw to resist the debilitating bliss of release, feeling the torrent of broiling hot sperm rushing through my member. "Finally!" I growled as thick globs of seed blasted into the prone woman's rear. I felt the pulsing contraction of her sphincter compel me to unload every drop I could muster into her eager hole.

It took every ounce of will I had to remain conscious, hips pumping frantically, as the lightning spikes of pleasure arced through my body. At one point I vaguely remember grabbing Mistress Ostara's wide hips so I could keep from collapsing onto her.

Meanwhile my weighty balls never stopped surging a steady stream of semen into the climaxing woman. Every thrust pumped another load of rich spunk into her ass until, inexorably, I felt her overflowing.

After several more heartbeats of rapturous pounding my stones had emptied completely and my muscles stopped spasming, save for the occasional residual aftershock.

"That's a good boy," Mistress Ostara murmured, seemingly content. "Come lie down for a minute, my lord." At the sound of her request my legs buckled and I gracelessly dropped onto the large, soft woman. My head was cradled by her heaving breasts while my hips unconsciously rocked back and forth in an effort to squeeze out the last blissful jolts of pleasure.

"Thank you... Mistress...." I heard myself whisper, before my eyes fell shut and my world turned to the blacked warmth of well-deserved sleep.

Tuvak isn't going to have to worry about his females anymore, were my final thoughts before I drifted of in the buxom woman's tender embrace.