The Maharani Pt. 04

Story Info
An empire is established and a dynasty starts.
10k words
4.67
34.4k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Empire is established and a dynasty starts

It was 1015 A.D. and Mahmud of Ghazni was preparing to raid Hindustan once again. The wealth he had acquired from his last foray had dissipated. And besides which he wanted Hindustani cunt. His desire for those dusky sensuous creatures had been growing even as his treasury was being depleted till he could contain himself no longer.

Once again Mahmud was ready to prove that there were no better motivators for the human male to get off his butt and do things than money and sex.

The disconcerting thing was none of his spies had reported back to him. They had just disappeared. Before each expedition he had always gotten information on the kingdoms that made up Hindustan. He was a practical man and being prepared beforehand was to him, essential. This time around he had sent out younger, less experienced men, and maybe they had lost their way home or something.

He had heard about a large and growing kingdom from travelers to his court from Hindustan. And though it bothered him, it was not really something over which he lost any sleep. He had defeated large armies in the past and he was confident that his men would grind into dust anything that Hindustan had to offer. He knew that these Hindus were good at making wealth and that their women were great fucks but as far as fighting was concerned – he laughed out loud as the thought crossed his mind - they were complete losers. A bigger kingdom was just a bigger target.

And so he moved out of Afghanistan, passed through the mighty mountains and forded the Indus River to enter Hindustan.

Rehana brought news of his crossing into Hindustan to the princess. Only then did the princess feel it was safe for them to play. Even now Rehana was taking no chances and had securely locked from the inside all entrances to the royal chambers. She then unlocked the cleverly hidden trapdoor in the floor below the thick Persian carpet and let Rahim, her husband, and Rogan her brother into the room. They had crawled through a long and winding passageway that started in the royal stables. Rogan was officially in charge of the stables and had discovered this long forgotten secret passageway by sheer chance.

The princess had been kept pretty busy by Mahmud. In fact the night before he left, Mahmud had made passionate love to her all night long.

It had started with a slow seduction to music from musicians discreetly placed out of sight. They had gently kissed and caressed each other to a point where they were both ready for the main event. He had slowly disrobed her and then carried her to their private chamber. There he had gently and lovingly brought her to the first of many orgasms with his tongue. He knew exactly how to stimulate her vaginal lips while every now and then darting a lick at her clitoris or penetrating her slick channel.

Gradually he built up the tempo of his lingual assault, bringing his years of experience to bear, till she cried out in bliss. Then when she had recovered he wasted no time in mounting her and ramming his cock into her aroused cunt, exactly as he knew she liked. From face to face they progressed through various positions and many orgasms to the position she knew he loved the most – taking her from behind.

She knew what was next and welcomed it. The sight of her faultless buttocks always but always got him salivating to fuck her anus.

She waited patiently on her hands and knees as he lubricated his cock and then gently but with purpose introduced it past her anus until it was completely embedded in her rectum. Holding her perfect hips he slowly built up the tempo of his thrusts, savoring the sight of her taut and pink buttocks moving back to meet his forward thrusts. He wanted to remain sheathed in the heaven that was her rectum forever.

But alas his excitement got the better of him and he came with a loud cry, depositing a boat load of semen in her back passage. As always once was never enough and that night was no exception. He fucked her bung hole repeatedly in various positions.

In the morning she woke up with Mahmud's penis up her rectum, gently but with purpose buggering her. That was their last fuck together.

She had been sated, but the moment she knew she could indulge her wilder side all her lust came bounding back. As she watched, both Rahim and Rogan shed their clothes and Rehana took hold of both their cocks and rubbed them to full erection. Cooing, Rehana slurped on one then the other. It had been a while since she had enjoyed either.

She had been on royal duty. Sent by Mahmud to accompany and wait upon an elderly but respected aunt who had to go to Samarkand to consult a soothsayer on an urgent matter. They had stayed at the Sultan of Uzbekistan's palace. She had returned just a few days after Mahmud had left for Hindustan.

It was not as if she had not had sex in that period. Rehana was too sexual a creature to go without for any length of time.

She had fucked the nervous and very young man who had been one of the lamp carriers for the royal party. This guy was a virgin when he left Ghazni but a veteran fucker by the time he returned. She had let him enjoy her every which way.

The climax was in a friend's house or rather rooms in Samarkand. Her friend was a lady in waiting to the second wife of the Sultan of Uzbekistan and had rooms in the royal palace itself. So once Mahmud's aunt retired, Rehana could skip out and be with her friend yet be within range if the old lady suddenly sought her.

Her friend had no children but it was not for lack of trying. Perhaps it was Allah's will. For this lady had fucked just about every eligible male in the palace. And not just once. Her husband was no passive cuckold either; he had fucked his share of women, including the second wife of the Sultan herself. And not just once. It was this love of fornication that kept the couple together even if they were not able to raise a family and many a time they enjoyed an orgy together.

Rehana had on her previous visits enjoyed both husband and wife. This visit had coincided with her friend's husband being sent to Persia on official business. And accompanying Rehana this time was not her husband with his humongous cock but a young man with a fairly normal sized cock.

The turn on was his extreme youth. The moment her friend closed the door behind them Rehana was on him. She untied his draw string trousers and grabbed his naked cock. The young man hopped on one leg and made bleating sounds, overwhelmed with severe embarrassment for Rehana's friend could see his thingy. His thingy which against his will and embarrassment expanded with Rehana's expert manipulation.

Her friend watched the entire production with amusement. Suddenly Rehana lowered her head and swallowed the young man's penis entirely and then vigorously began sucking on it. The young man stopped hopping as lust replaced his embarrassment. He bent down and began mauling Rehana's breasts through her blouse. Slurping on his cock Rehana turned to her friend and said, "Come on you bitch take your clothes off and fuck this piece of shit." Before the young man could protest at being called a piece of shit Rehana's friend's naked breast was in his mouth. He sucked on a heavenly nipple even as Rehana sucked on his cock.

Then Rehana drew his cock out of her mouth and pushed him roughly on to the bed. Quickly she removed her clothes and lowered her naked cunt on to his tool. She rode him with abandon for a while before turning to her friend, "I have never taken him up my ass. You want to be his first?"

Her friend spoke firmly to the young man who had his eyes closed and was humming with pleasure as Rehana rode him. "You want to fuck my ass?" He had not a clue as to what she was saying; he really was a naive young man. So she moved over him and placed her buttocks in his face. "See that brown hole? Lick it." And he did; while she turned around so the she could watch the young man's cock spearing her friend's aroused cunt.

She spoke to him again, "Make it slick with your spit you worthless mother fucker because that is where your cock will enter." The young man was in seventh heaven with the pleasure afforded by Rehana's cunt riding his cock. He had a foolish grin on his face as he parted the buttocks on his face to more effectively slurp on the brown hole offered him.

He was so aroused that the thought that he was licking another person's shit chute did not occur to him straightaway. By the time it dawned on him, he was well into assaulting the bundle of muscles at the entrance with his tongue, and enjoying immensely the reaction of that elastic opening and the woman's sighs of pleasure. The woman had totally fallen onto her haunches to attack Rehana's clitoris more efficiently and in doing this she had completely exposed her anus to the young man's marauding tongue.

Rehana could feel that the young man was fast approaching eruption. Abruptly she moved off his cock. Getting hold of some cooking oil she lovingly massaged his cock with it while her friend moved off his face but maintained her hunched over position. Rehana then applied oil to her buttocks, tenderly introducing one well oiled digit past the sphincter and then another one. She then got the young man to straddle her friend and taking hold of his well oiled weapon placed it at the nether opening.

"Push it in gently," she cooed as her friend waited on her knees. Gently, the young man pushed and nothing happened. He held his cock in his own hands and pushed harder. Then suddenly he felt a give and in an instant he was in to the hilt. Rehana's friend let out a yelp and yelled, "Slowly you motherfucker."

The young man had never in his short fucking career been in such a warm and tight place. Instinct made him move his penis out of that tight glove and ram it back in again. It made Rehana's friend grunt and the tone of that grunt fueled the young man's ardor and he began thrusting in and out with a rare abandon making grunting sounds himself only deeper and more frantic than Rehana's friend, who now just held her buttocks apart and lay hunched and firm, accepting the ramming, indeed reveling in the buggering she was getting. Rehana had meanwhile manipulated her body to attack her friend's cunt with her tongue. Her friend was in paradise with the vaginal and anal onslaught and very soon was on her way to a huge orgasm.

Meanwhile the young man was humping his way to a mind blowing orgasm. As if the friction from the tight shit chute was not enough or the sight of two round buttocks passively receiving his thrusts not erotic enough, the ante was upped by Rehana's mouth every now and then sucking his testicles or her tongue stimulating the underside of his cock. Suddenly he was there, and holding the sodomized woman's hips hard he came with deep grunts depositing a huge load of semen in her rectum.

That was then but this was now. As Rehana held the two cocks and slurped on one and then the other the memory of that young lamp carrier and the way he fucked got her all wet and excited and she wanted to feel a hot cock in her vagina. Getting hold of her husband's outsize cock she lay down on her back and opened her legs and said, "Fuck me Rahim you bastard. I have not felt this monster in my cunt for a long time." Rahim was as hard as a stone minaret and rammed his rigid cock straightaway into her soft and giving vagina. Up to the hilt in one thrust, making her gasp and before she got her breath back, he had set up a ramming tempo.

The princess was no passive bystander. She pushed Rogan on to his back and impaled herself on him. But Rogan wanted her ass. It had been a long time since he had been up any one's ass and the princess's was a prize from heaven.

He let her expend her initial ardor by riding his cock. Then as she slowed down, he deftly pushed her off him and onto her knees. There before him were those perfect buns and between them - that crinkly pink hole that ordinary men only dreamed about.

He took a moment to pour scented oil on his cock before he thrust it into the royal shit chute. Ramming it in to the hilt in one fell swoop, with abandon, making the princess yell, "Slowly you camel fucker other wise I will cut it off and feed it to the vultures."

To soothe the enraged royal, he reached around and began strumming on her clitoris with one hand while two oil slicked fingers of the other hand penetrated her vagina and began a gentle fucking motion till she was cooing and sighing. Then he removed his hands and placed them on her perfect hips. This was to brace himself as he began ramming her ass hole with fury. In and out went his cock repeatedly raping into that perfect sleeve. The princess yelled expletives but made no move to get away. He moved his hands to spread those wonderful buttocks to afford him a better view of his cock ramming in and out of that hole in her magnificent backside.

Beside them, Rehana was getting royally fucked by her husband. Oh, but she had missed this enormous prong. In and out it went ramming her vagina, driving her to a frenzied orgasm. And even then the battering continued as he looked down at her with a lustful sneer. He picked up her legs and pushed them back on to her chest and spread them widely apart so that he could get his whole cock in her and then he really began to give it to her. The whole bed shook as he rammed her relentlessly.

Suddenly both men seemed to reach their peaks simultaneously and a ton of semen was deposited in ass and vagina.

For a while the foursome lay exhausted on the huge bed. But this was party time and they were all young and primed. Rahim, of the monster dick, was the first to recover. He moved over to his wife and stuck his cock in her mouth. Rehana joyously sucked it to full mast. He then unceremoniously turned her over, parted her buttocks, spat on her anus, and introduced his cock into her rectum, in one fell swoop; making her yell in agony and then curse him out in chaste Persian.

He just lay on top of her and used his body weight to keep her thrashing body from getting away as he plundered her rectum. Gradually Rehana stopped protesting and then actually lifted herself up so that they both rose up and her husband could ride her buttocks better.

Rogan had just come back from cleaning the Princess's shit off his cock and the sight of his sister getting royally sodomized aroused him instantly. He offered his hard on to the princess who was also a very interested spectator. She sucked on it absent mindedly while still watching the brutal buggering.

Rahim was really getting into now. He reached around his wife and groped for her tits. He savagely mauled her breasts as he kept up his vicious buggering tempo. Then he moved back and off her and rested his buttocks on his knees, unsheathing his cock in so doing. He placed his hands on her haunches and moving back up re- sheathed his cock to the hilt in one push. She cried out, more in shock than pain. He did it again and again, taking his cock out completely and then ramming it back up her rectum. She wriggled her bottom in an effort to get away. He then forcefully pushed her down onto the bed and held her there once again by the sheer weight of his body. Once again he removed his cock out all the way without moving off her body. He then parted her buttocks by placing his hands between them to fully penetrate her rectum again. He was nearly there – on the verge of what was going to be a mind blowing orgasm. Now he placed both his thumbs into her anus to keep her hole open and rammed her even more forcefully. That was it – he could hold in his semen no longer and jerked and swayed and cursed her rudely even as his cock pushed out tons of fiery liquid into her rectum.

They lay like this – husband on wife for a while. They were both exhausted in their own way – he from the exertion of all the physical movement, she from the physical sensation of having her rectum stretched beyond recognition.

Then Rehana spoke in a soft voice that belied her words.

"Rahim, you bastard, you didn't have to be so brutal."

"Ah, but you love it my wife. You are a filthy bitch, a whore, a slut; you will lie down and get fucked by any one willing to fuck you. A big cock ramming you mercilessly sends you to heaven."

"That's why you love me, you filthy swine." And she was right.

"The only thing missing is pissing on you. I have not done that for a while."

The princess, who was still sucking Rogan, asked in amazement, "You piss on her?!" she thought she knew everything about their sexual lives. Rehana felt her cheeks burning. This was not something she had ever wanted the princess, her true love to know.

"Oh yes," continued Rahim, "Very occasionally and only when the mood takes her, she wants to be pissed on. In the years that we have been married I must have pissed on her a half dozen times. I mean really pissed on her. She is not satisfied with a dribble dropped on her stomach. No, she wants a gallon of the stuff on her tits, her cunt, her ass hole, inside her asshole, her hair and her face. And she drinks it – holding on to my cock she engulfs the head and gulps down the warm stuff even as it comes out of my piss hole!"

This really excited the princess. She pulled Rogan's cock out of her mouth and pushed him onto the bed. She crouched over him and holding his cock introduced it into her cunt. Then she began riding Rogan in real earnest. Not satisfied she reached back and parted her buttocks and told Rahim to shove his cock into her anus.

This was new for Rehana. She of course had been double fucked on numerous occasions but had never seen the princess take two on at the same time.

"Are you sure my love?" She asked softly.

"Oh yes," said the princess, while she waited patiently for Rahim, "there are things about me you don't know either. When I went back to Persia after my son was born my cousins seduced me. I had gone back alone basically to show my parents their grand child. It was just for a few days and you were sick and could not come with me. Those cousins were horny and so was I, seducing me was easy. They do everything together. And so first one fucked me and the other got me to suck his cock. Then they both fucked my cunt! I never knew I could take two up my cunt at the same time! Then one got me to ride him and the other buggered me. And then to crown it all they got me to take them both up my ass simultaneously. My god, come on Rahim give it to me."

"My love," said Rehana, "they have normal sized cocks." She had fucked all the princess's cousins and knew which ones she was talking about, "Rahim is huge!"

"Really, I had not noticed." said the princess sarcastically.

"Okay, okay just a moment," said Rehana, searching for the scented oil. When she found it she lovingly poured it on to the royal buttocks and gently lubricated the anal rim and then the inside with first one and then two oily fingers. She turned around and lavished a boat full on her husbands cock and massaged it to steel hardness. She then took him by the cock and led him to the princess's anus.

"Gently, Rahim you bastard, do it gently."

So excited was Rahim that he pierced the princess's anus forcefully and buried his cock to the hilt in her rectum. He just could not help it – he was in a totally brutal mood today. Both the princess and Rehana cried out at the same time and Rehana slapped him hard across the buttocks.

"Sorry, sorry," he said, even though he really was not because the sensation had been incredible. Rogan's cock in the princess's cunt had made her ass that much tighter and penetrating it that much more of a treat!

For a moment he held still as Rogan began ramming her cunt from below. Then the princess got into it and began rocking on Rogan's cock. Rahim waited to get used to the princess's rhythmic movement. Then he began moving. Every time she came off Rogan's prick Rahim hammered into her ass with his massive organ. This got a guttural cry from the princess but she did not protest and made no motion to get away from the ass battering she was getting. Her ass felt so tight that Rahim wanted to get her off Rogan and royally bugger the crap out of her on his own. But this would make her ass feel loose, so he held on to her buttocks and savored the sight of his cock going up the royal shit chute.