The Maharani Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Rogan at the bottom of this threesome the sensation was incredible. He loved fucking the princess but this was out of this world. Her cunt felt so tight, it was unbelievable!

The princess had never felt so stuffed. Rehana was right; Rahim's cock was way too big to be part of a simultaneous attack on her cunt and ass. When he had first pronged her she had almost passed out because of the pain. But gradually she had got used to it and was now really enjoying the sensation. She was a lusty creature!

Rogan's movement got more urgent and hectic and incredibly he was the first to come. The princess could feel his fiery seed shoot into her and she lowered her head and sucked on his tongue till the last of his come dribbled out of his cock into her vagina. She continued to suck his spit out of his mouth till his prick shriveled and fell out of her cunt.

Rahim immediately felt the change. Gone was that super tight feel. It was not as if the princess's ass was loose. This in it self was surprising given the fact that she had been royally buggered by many a cock on very many an occasion. But there was a distinct difference.

Rehana now got into the act and pushed her brother out of the way and maneuvered herself in such a way that her face was below the princess's cunt and her own cunt below the princess's mouth.

This gave the perverted Rahim an idea. He waited till Rehana had sucked out her brother's come and was eliciting grunts of satisfaction from the princess for her labial efforts. Rehana's cunt in turn was being attacked by the royal mouth and tongue. Both females were in sexual bliss as Rahim slowed down the pace of his ass fucking.

Then he spoke, "Rehana," he said softly and endearingly, "will you put your fist up the princess's cunt?"

"Shut up, Rahim, just get on with your buggering and get off quickly."

"Please, it was so tight and wonderful and I want to feel that tightness again."

He took his cock out of the princess's ass and offered it to his wife. When she ignored him he reached down and forced it into her mouth, "Lick your love's shit off my cock you whore." And Rehana did that with vigor.

Then the princess said, "Do it Rehana I have not been fisted by you for a long time." She really was a horny perverted royal!

Hearing this, Rahim removed his cock from his wife's mouth and shoved it back into the royal ass in one brutal move.

Meanwhile Rehana gradually worked one, then two and then three fingers in. Even more gradually the fourth finger and the thumb went in. Rahim waited patiently moving his cock just enough to keep it erect. The princess had been busy too. She had got her fist into Rehana's cunt and was moving it in and out; vigorously! Finally Rehana began pushing her fist in ever so slowly into her true love's cunt.

"Shove it in faster, you bitch, I want to feel the whole damn thing tearing into me," barked the princess and Rehana instantly obeyed. This was what Rahim the rogue was waiting for. He began hammering into her ass once again. The feeling was again incredible. So tight, so clingy and yet so yielding.

Surprisingly it was the princess who came before Rahim could. She screwed her ass deliriously on his giant cock even as Rehana's fist battered her cunt. The combined sensation was unbelievable and she climbed the rainbow of her orgasm even as she drenched Rehana's hand with her come.

Rehana was the next to come. The princess's orgasm was the trigger. Even as the princess came on her fist, Rehana copiously decorated the royal fist with her orgasmic fluids.

And still incredibly Rahim kept going. He yelled at Rehana to keep her fist firmly entrenched in the princess's cunt as he kept her buttocks spread out with his hands to fully savor the sight of his huge cock popping the royal ass. He would pull it out and look at the anal ring widely parted and wait till it closed again and then he would ram his thick cock past the ring and savagely imbed its whole length in the rectum.

But all great and good things come to an end. And so did perhaps the best fucking experience of Rahim's life, one that he would salivate over in his old age. He held off for as long as he could and then with a rush he came and flooded the princess's ass with hot fiery bodily secretions.

And then he stayed slumped over the princess as she in turn fell on Rehana. Rogan was coming to life and was contemplating where to stick his erect penis next.

But back to Mahmud.

He passed through Punjab and visited a few kingdoms that he had subjugated on his previous visits. He reminded the puppet rulers to have his tribute waiting for him on his way back to Afghanistan. Then he moved on.

Next he raided a few small kingdoms without meeting much resistance. Everything seemed to be in order, nothing out of the ordinary, just like his previous expeditions. Quite a few women caught his eye. Some were wives of the ruling class, some wives of rich merchants, others wives of landowners. His lust got the better of him and he decided to stop his expedition and launch a campaign to snare one or more of them.

It was at this moment that his spies caught up with him.

They all seemed to arrive almost at the same time. They brought news of a huge army making its way towards Mahmud and his men. In fact said the spies this army was but a day's march away.

Mahmud was both angry and astonished. He was angry with his spies because they had not done their job properly. Astonished, because this was unprecedented, an army coming out to meet him! He had always been the attacker, never the defender. Then he was furious with his spies for not having informed him in time. He ordered them hanged then and there. The men begged for their lives, saying that they were loyal subjects of the great sultan. They had been held in captivity till very recently. The moment they had been released they had made a beeline for him.

Mahmud was a practical man. There really was no purpose to having these men executed apart from appeasing his anger and frustration. He stayed their execution.

The next day the astonished Mahmud sighted the approaching army. And what a sight it was! Rank upon orderly rank of foot soldiers armed with swords and spears, with a generous sprinkling of archers. Behind them thousands of men in orderly rows on horses and behind the cavalry stretching almost to the horizon stood at least a thousand elephants, atop each sat men with a veritable arsenal of weapons.

Mahmud felt something that he had felt on very few occasions in his life. He felt fear. In Allah's name where had such an army come from and who was its leader?

He had brought with him a few thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand or so men on horses. It was the expert Afghani horsemen who had always brought him swift and resounding victory. He remembered how his men had cut through large Hindustani armies in the past. Maybe none were as big as the one facing him now but it was still an army made up of spineless Hindus.

He rallied his men and then sent them out in Allah's name. "Death to the infidels," and off went the first lot of horsemen with swords and spears at the ready.

They bore down on the Hindus with a ferociousness known only to true believers. They cut a swath through the foot soldiers, scattering the first few ranks. Then the next line of foot soldiers held its ground. Mahmud pulled his men back and planned his next foray.

That was just the start of the battle. It became clear in a short while that this army was not going to cave in quickly. No matter, Mahmud had fought plenty of hard battles and he and his men hunkered down for a long and bruising fight. And the battle raged on in lulls and periods of great activity as most great battles do.

At one point, Mahmud noticed that his whole army was engaged – both infantry and cavalry, and yet the opposition showed no sign of cutting and running. And to top it all the elephants stood in lofty splendor behind the active battle lines and had not been engaged at all.

That was when Mahmud perceived that the royal elephant had moved to the front of the battle with only a few lines of foot soldiers ahead of it. It was easy to pick up the fact that it carried the leader for its head and trunk and sides were richly decorated in eye catching red and gold cloth. Aha, thought Mahmud these Hindus never learn! He remembered how Raja Anandpal had given him a hard time and Mahmud was on the brink of defeat when the royal elephant had gotten spooked and had suddenly taken flight and it appeared as if the Raja was running away. His men had caved in and Mahmud had won a famous victory. Could history be made to repeat itself?

Mahmud pulled in a section of elite horsemen and gave them specific instructions. These were battle hardened warriors that every Afghani in the field that day recognized as special. Off they went in a measured lope seemingly seeking to engage the enemy's flank when they suddenly wheeled around and galloped towards the emblazoned elephant.

It looked as if they would accomplish their mission for no one had spotted them and divined their intention. Then suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, came a multitude of wild black men with curly hair who threw themselves on the horsemen with a fierce abandon. Armed with clubs, chains and some with nothing more than their bare hands; they ripped Mahmud's men off their horses and pulverized them.

This reckless act of violence broke Mahmud's men and Mahmud saw a sight he never thought he would ever see. His elite Afghani horsemen turned tail and fled, that is the ones that were still living and still on their horses.

The ferocious Gonds (for that is who they were) had done to Mahmud's men what massive armies had not. They had ripped the heart out of them. Exactly as Chanakya had predicted.

The fact that his best soldiers had been broken spread dismay and panic amongst Mahmud's men. In next to no time his demoralized army was defeated and had surrendered to the victorious and jubilant opposing forces. The elephants, that had played no part in the battle, now appeared and herded the defeated Afghans into segregated imprisoned entities.

It was dusk by the time a dazed Mahmud found himself in shackles, being led off with the rest of his men. That is when it struck him that the whole thing could have been a ploy. The bait was the seemingly vulnerable royal elephant and he had simply sent his best men into a trap. Clever! Something he would have been proud to have done. He had just disdainfully dismissed Hindustanis as inferior people and this fact had been intelligently used against him. Again he thought, "Who is the leader of this army?"

Suddenly two very serious looking men arrived and with authority ordered his fetters removed.

One of them spoke, with hands folded in obeisance, "Sir, we are sorry that you were shackled, we beg your forgiveness. Please come with us."

They led him through a maze of tents, which the opposing army had as if magically installed in next to no time. After negotiating their way through this maze they came to a central space where a massive tent had been set up. The men accompanying him spoke to the guards that stood at the entrance. A few words and then they all stood aside to let him enter alone.

He found himself walking on a soft carpet into a truly massive edifice. The only indication that it was a tent was the gentle movement of the high canopy with the breeze.

There were three people hunched over a table in the central area. They stood up and turned as he entered. One was a huge black man, the other was a nondescript Hindu and the third was a woman. Not just any woman but his tall Hindustani Apsara!

His look of recognition tinged with astonishment must have shown on his face for she smiled and said, "Yes it is me!" That entrancing throaty voice removed any doubt about her identity.

But there was something different about her. She held herself erect, her gaze was direct and unswerving and when she moved it was with grace and poise and authority.

With a nod she dismissed the others. After they left he asked, "You are the leader of this army?"

"Yes, but you seem surprised."

Surprised? Shocked was more like it. Never, not even in his wildest dreams had he imagined her capable of anything even remotely approaching this. In fact in his wildest dreams she was capable of very imaginative copulation but nothing beyond that. She had been a sex object pure and simple, a prize that he had to win. She was a woman for heaven's sake and what woman was capable of anything apart from fucking and bearing children?

"How did all this happen?" asked the still reeling Mahmud.

"You made it happen," said she smiling at him.

"I made it happen?" thought Mahmud.

All he had made happen was a great deal of fucking.

Oh, yes that was great! He could feel his cock rising as he remembered. This Apsara was one of the greatest fucks of his life. He had been her mentor, her teacher; he had led her from the lie on your back and get fucked frame of mind to a hundred and one ways to satisfy yourself and your lover.

"You made me break with convention. That freed my mind. You see till then I had looked upon myself as a good and virtuous Hindu woman, capable of nothing more than looking after her husband, her home and her children, subjugating herself to the wishes of men. But once I became your lover I was placed outside that conventionality. And I started looking at things in an entirely novel way."

Subconsciously he had been struggling to explain the change in her. By Allah, it suddenly struck him. This was not the young widow he had seduced and then left to her fate – this was someone with a regal bearing, this was a Maharani!

"But enough," and she clapped her hands, "you look tired and need to be refreshed."

Servants immediately entered bearing trays. They were directed to a curtained off section in the large tent by the Maharani where they placed the trays and waited.

When he entered he found himself ankle deep in soft fleece like material. There was a raised section that looked like a soft plush bed and another smaller section that looked like a table. On this table the servants had placed the food and liquid refreshments. He was handed soft silk cloths steeped in scented cool water. It felt like heaven against his sun and weather burnt tired skin.

As the fear and tiredness left him he became conscious of hunger. He squatted down and attacked the food with relish. After dismissing the servants she sat across him and indulgently watched as he tore into the food. She saw the firm jaw line, the piercing eyes and the hawk like nose and her mind took her back to the time she had first made love to any man but her husband. Softness crept into her eyes at the memory and then lust replaced the softness. Her cunt became wet as she remembered this man's cock ravaging her.

When his hunger was sated he looked up and found what he recognized as unbridled lust in her eyes. His cock immediately responded even as he thought, "This may be my ticket to freedom. She obviously wants to fuck and like any woman will get all soft and clingy after that. In the Prophet's name, that is when I will appeal to her and have her send me back to my wife and child."

Oh, yes, Mahmud was a practical man. Live now to fight another day.

He cleansed his messy fingers in a bowl of lime water and dried them off on a soft cotton cloth. Then he moved beside her. He took one of her hands in his and began softly caressing it. Perfect, slender fingers unadorned by jewelry and indeed what embellishment did perfection need!

He kissed her hands then moved up her arms to those smooth rounded white shoulders that he suddenly remembered so well. She had come straight from the battlefield and smelt of it. Of horses, of elephants, of dust and grime and the sweat of apprehension, excitement and sheer heat. But somehow this smell from her body was not off putting at all. If anything it made her more sexually desirable. All Mahmud could think of now was fucking the crap out of her. All the old memories came flooding back and only served to heighten the desire to sheath his cock in her wet and willing cunt. But Mahmud controlled himself. He was going to go slow and deeply enjoy the whole thing.

He moved with her to the soft plush bed and lay down beside her, his lips caressing her face – flawless skin, perfect bone structure and those almond shaped grey green eyes. He ran his hands down her well toned sinuous body – supple and curvy with not even a hint of flab. He reached inside her blouse for her breasts, and caressed nipples hard with excitement. She got up and removed her clothes and stood up in naked splendor. He gawked in awe at her bare body, reminded once again that he had never seen anyone more beautiful, his Persian princess included. She caught him staring and posed for him, turning around so that he could see her fully. Those awesome buttocks, not an ounce of extra flesh, molded by the muscles underneath into perfect rounded pillows and all he could think of was to part them and have his way with the delicate rosebud that he knew was hidden between them. She gestured to him to get rid of his clothes.

He got up to remove his clothes and then he could smell himself on them. Not very nice. But it did not seem to matter to the queen who was in turn staring at his hard body and long and lingeringly at that stiffly erect huge prick.

He made her lie down and then parting her thighs placed his mouth on her divine cunt, sweet and intoxicating – just as he remembered. He parted her labial lips with his tongue and sipped the nectar of her aroused cunt.

He lost himself in the beauty of what lay between her thighs. Some women have ugly faces but beautiful cunts; other otherwise attractive women have really ugly cunts – irregular discolored labia or gaping holes with flapping fleshy lips. This woman had both, a beautiful face and cunt. And that cunt was getting very stimulated by his tongue. His fingers worked on her thighs and then on her hidden clitoris, getting it to sprout, and she was off and running on her way to an orgasm, that when it hit flooded his face and her thighs rhythmically squashed his head.

When her thighs finally released his head, he looked up at her with her come wet and lingering on his beard. He moved up her body till her tongue could lick off her own come and he could sheath his engorged cock in her slick channel.

It was big and she could feel every inch as it went up her cunt till pubic bone met pubic bone and pubic hair mashed up against pubic hair. And he rode her and rammed her and gyrated his cock inside her even as his mouth swallowed her tongue and he sucked out her saliva. Faster and faster he hammered into her pushing himself into her core, grunting his way to a divine orgasm that filled her cunt with so much fiery liquid that it leaked out onto her bush, her thighs and the bed.

For a while they lay, man on woman, cock in cunt, momentarily sated. But not for long. Mahmud began moving in her cunt and in no time was hard again. He raised himself up and gazed down at her ravaged face and that made him clamp his mouth to hers and savagely fuck her oral orifice with his tongue in time with his cock attacking her cunt. She gently but firmly pushed him off her. She was going to ride him, she was going to fuck him, and she was going to go at it at her own pace to pleasure herself. He lay down on that soft bed as she rose up and placing her bent legs on either side of him took hold of his hard prick and softly and slowly embedded it in her.

She rode on his thick cock. Lifting herself off her haunches till only the tip remained in her cunt and then descending wildly to embed the whole fat pole. She lowered her breasts and placed a nipple in his mouth to suck on while she swiveled on his penis. Gradually she built up the tempo and the level of stimulation till Mahmud found himself meeting her thrusts with vigorous upward thrusts of his own while moving from nipple to nipple with his mouth. He held her perfect buttocks as she rode him and began inching his fingers towards her anus.