The Maharani Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he was aware of another presence in the tent. He looked up and saw behind the Maharani the gigantic black man he had seen earlier. But now he was naked as on the day he was born, with a mightily erect penis of unimaginable proportions. Mahmud thought he had a big cock but this guy's cock was way out of his league.

It was Goray Lal. The queen had asked him to return to the royal tent in a little while. The battle had left her horny and she wanted her faithful servant to give her a thorough fucking. He had returned and on entering the tent had witnessed the joyful ongoing coitus. The sight of his queen at any time got Goray Lal's juices going but the sight of her naked pink buttocks going up and down on Mahmud was too much. He had taken his clothes off and was ready to join them.

She looked back and saw him and remembered what she had requested earlier. She was not at all embarrassed at being caught en flagrante and continued riding Mahmud. She was just curious as to what Goray Lal had in mind.

That question was answered very quickly. Goray Lal spat on his cock and spread the warm liquid on it, massaging its entire length. He parted her buttocks and spat on her pink crinkly anus and introduced first one and then two fingers into her ass hole. He spat copiously on his fingers as he worked them in and out of her anus. He spat some more on his cock and then placed it at her nether opening. She was so filled with Mahmud's thick member that it was virtually impossible to enter her ass hole. Goray Lal grasped her waist with a huge hand and pushed his penis with the other. Suddenly, the head passed the anal ring and the queen involuntarily groaned with the sudden pain. "Keep still, my queen," rumbled Goray Lal, "and let this humble servant sheath his entire organ in your ass."

Slowly and inexorably he kept up the pressure and his penis began disappearing into her anus. The queen had stopped riding Mahmud and he saw her go very pale, look sickly and break out in a cold sweat. But she made no move to escape or ask Goray Lal to stop. She stayed slumped over and still as he worked his penis further and further in till at last it was sheathed completely. With an approving grunt Goray Lal withdrew his cock to its tip and rammed it back in, quickly building up to a fast tempo.

Mahmud had lost his erection because of the shock of what had just happened and the fact that never in his entire fucking career had he shared a woman with another man. Lost his erection but not completely and his cock had stayed in the queen's cunt. Curiously, the buggering of the queen that he was witnessing in such close proximity actually stimulated him. He found his cock growing hard. Then, he found the queen riding him again; she had obviously recovered from her near death experience. Every time Goray Lal withdrew from her rectum she lowered her cunt on Mahmud's cock and then moved back up to meet Goray's next thrust. Mahmud found himself thrusting upwards to meet her descent on his cock. Quickly the trio built up a see saw rhythm. Incredibly, Mahmud was the first to come and with a hoarse cry he blasted Parvati's cunt with his hot come. He was done, for now at least.

Goray Lal continued to pound the queen's ass. He lifted her off Mahmud and stood up. Then holding her by her thighs he began moving her on his cock which was still embedded in her shit hole. She reached back and wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her off the ground and moved her buttocks on him. Mahmud could see the giant's cock almost come unsheathed only to have Goray violently hold her thighs and ram her ass on to his cock. The queen was bathed in sweat and was moaning meaninglessly as Goray moved her like a doll on and off his cock.

Then he lowered her to the ground without removing his cock from her ass hole. He placed her on all four limbs and began ramming her from behind. He placed his huge hands on her cunt and while the fingers of one played on her clitoris the fingers of the other vigorously massaged her cunt walls. Finally, he reached boiling point and with a loud shout came in her ass.

For a long time they stayed like that. The queen on her hands and knees, gasping for breath, her servant behind and above her watching his cock gradually diminish in size and her stretched anus slowly contract down. Finally with a plop it fell out of her bung hole which briefly winked and then closed completely.

Mahmud was shocked at what happened next. Parvati turned around and engulfed Goray's cock with her mouth, getting about half of it in. Then she began licking the pole that had just been up her shit chute. Licking it with passion! Lovingly she worked her tongue from tip to base and back again till it glistened in the light from the lamp in the tent. This gorgeous creature, this epitome of female beauty, this Apsara, was a slut of the first order! Instead of being disgusted he found the spectacle very stimulating. For even while performing this depraved act the Maharani still appeared so beautiful and so much in control!

And then she worked on Goray's huge scrotum even swallowing his gargantuan testicles! And just when he thought he had seen everything she shocked him even more.

She made the giant lie down on the soft bed. She climbed on top of him and placed her ass on his face. He meekly began licking her buttocks and then exposing her anus he began fucking it in real earnest with his tongue. She turned around so that now she was facing his feet, not for an instant letting his tongue move from her anus. She then dribbled drops of piss on to his hairy chest. He reached around and rubbed the piss like a liniment on his chest. She turned around again and now her cunt was on his face and his tongue off her anus. She began pissing in real earnest right into his open mouth, and the colossus just drank the whole smelly stuff as if it was the nectar of the gods, and in all this, never for a moment did the queen appear to be anything but absolutely enchanting, and she did not stop till she was done. There was a look of absolute devotion on Goray Lal's face even as he cleaned her bush of the remnants of her urine with his tongue.

My god thought Mahmud this woman is really out of this world. The black giant with the humongous cock who had just brutally buggered her ass certainly thought so. In fact it appeared to Mahmud that he was actually in complete awe of her. To him she was a goddess and he was worshipping her. This woman who was a slut - was divine! A slut goddess!

As Mahmud watched, Goray Lal licked Parvati's urine completely off her genitals and thighs and buttocks. She then turned around and began working on his cock with her mouth, getting it nice and hard. She wanted to get fucked again! By Allah this woman was too much.

Goray Lal in the meantime worshipped the queen's cunt and anus, stimulating her even more if it was possible, even as he lathered her with saliva.

She turned around once again and lowered herself on his cock. She had done this so many times that it was almost a ritual – the gradual impalement till the whole damn thing was sheathed. Then she rode him, her pace increasing with her lust. He reached around and entered her ass with his fingers, and gradually worked four huge fingers in and he began thrusting them into her rectum in tandem with her up and down movement.

Goray Lal gestured to Mahmud to get in on the action and get his cock up the queen's exposed anus. The sight of that bottom riding the giant's prick had actually got him hard again. Likewise he spat on his cock and zeroing in hammered his cock up her ass in one savage thrust. She let out an involuntary cry at being so brutally sodomized which was quickly smothered by Goray Lal clamping his mouth on hers.

For Mahmud this was heaven. He was an ass man. And this Hindustani Apsara definitely had an ass to die for. With that huge cock in her cunt her ass felt as tight as that of a woman who had never been sodomized. He savored this heavenly moment fully and kept his cock still and completely embedded. Indeed it was difficult to move his cock. Difficult but not impossible and when he began moving it the sensation was incredible. This was positively the tightest channel his prick had ever been in.

Goray lay still as did the queen. She was still recovering from Mahmud's forceful entry. But Mahmud was off and running, buggering her as hard and fast as he could. He even lifted her off Goray Lal but not enough to have the huge penis leave her cunt, just enough so that he could wrap his hands around her hips to brace her and keep her still as he assaulted her rectum. No wonder then that in a short while he was spewing his come into her ass. It was a spent but very satisfied Mahmud who removed his limp dick out of the queen's ass. This undoubtedly had been physically the most enjoyable ass fuck of his life.

Goray Lal now began moving. He lifted up the queen whose back was now unfettered of Mahmud's weight. He picked her up and dropped her on his gargantuan cock. But she who had just had her ass ravaged had enough of this lack of control. She told Goray Lal to stop tossing her up and down.

Instead she rode him at a pace and rhythm that would slowly take her to fulfillment. Goray Lal lay still and let her work her magic with her cunt as he tweaked her breasts and then later as his passion built up sucked viciously on one and then the other engorged and erect nipple.

The tempo of her up and down thrusts increased with her rising passion and this was heightened by Goray Lal when in a well practiced maneuver, one that had proven results, he began strumming on her clitoris with his fingers. That did it; she came furiously, bathing his cock with her come even as her mouth sucked out every little dribble of saliva he had in his.

They lay like that. Maharani cradled in her servant's massive arms, her body on his, softly sucking on each other's mouth, till her passion was spent.

But the giant's cock had not spewed its venom. The Maharani had come but not her serf. So he lifted her off his prick and off his body. He turned her onto her haunches and moved behind her. His intentions were clear and she submissively subjugated herself to them. He spat on his cock and her anus. That was all the lubrication he needed for what he was about to do and what afforded him more pleasure than anything else in his life. His prick head found her ass hole and in one fell swoop penetrated it. He pushed in till every inch of the whole enormous thing was embedded and she felt once again that horrible but pleasurable feeling of being stuffed. No matter how many times he buggered her that feeling never went away.

And he rode her, holding on to her hips as he sodomized her. She passively sweated beneath him waiting for him to reach his climax. Being buggered and enjoying it immensely.

And he reached his climax even though as ever he wanted it to last for ever. He gripped her hips and with purpose pushed his prick into the darkest recesses of her rectum as it spewed its sizzling contents into her ravished and well fucked insides.

And they lay like that, vassal draped on Maharani till she pushed him off her.

He got up and she ordered him to dress and get out of there. This he did.

Only Parvati and Mahmud were left in that huge tent. Was this a good time for Mahmud to appeal to her soft and submissive side? He had envisaged a moment were she would be so filled with his come and so beguiled with his fucking prowess that she would be like soft putty in his hands. Was this the time? Would there ever be a proper time? The intrusion of Goray Lal had thrown all his calculations askew.

Go for it, he thought.

"Your majesty," said Mahmud, starting what he thought would be a dialogue leading to his release, "what will become of this humble teacher of yours?" He was referring of course to the fact that he had been her first real lover, as opposed to her husband who had merely been the first one to fuck her. He had been the one who had taught her to fuck properly and with passion, and the one who by her own admission had sent her up the path to becoming a Maharani.

She looked at him tenderly and said," I am a woman and when I made love to you, I did so with my mind and body. And even though you abandoned me I still have a soft corner for you."

Aha, thought the wily Mahmud my opening has come quicker than I thought, "So will your imperial highness then free me and let me get home to my wife and son?"

She drew in a long breath and said, "Unfortunately that will not be possible."

"I am also a ruler and I now want peace and prosperity for my people. I have to make an example of you so that no one ever dares to attack my land and its people. You will have to be executed, but like a king - your head will be crushed by an elephant."

And so it was done at dawn the next day. Mahmud was then buried as a Muslim but in an unmarked grave.

It was late evening a few days later that a weary Maharani Parvati returned to her palace. She was greeted by a girl who came bounding up yelling," Ma! Ma! You are back!"

A rejuvenated Parvati got off her horse and scooped up her daughter and hugged her till her arms began to ache. Already this ten year old was physically a match for boys her age. She was a natural with the sword and the bow and her mental agility astonished her teachers – even Chanakya.

"Yes," thought Parvati, "she will make a great Maharani one day."