The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes." She moaned as her fingers curled into my hair and her hips pressed her clit hard against my rapidly flicking tongue. I felt a violent shiver move through her body, her clit hardened against my stomach and her hips seemed to shudder as if from a terrible exertion as she came. I continued to lick her clit and pussy even after she had cum; she was rolling from side to side almost thrashing as she gasped trying to get me to stop.

"You've paid you've paid." She kept gasping over and over. Finally I relented with a laugh and got up to my knees. "Oh my, did you ever pay." She sighed deeply.

"Get your ass up in the air, Raylene, its time for you to get fucked." I commanded her and with a broad smile she rolled over onto her hands and knees and presented her ass to me. As I moved closer to her, she wiggled her ass from side to side slightly with a laugh.

"Fuck me good." She said resting her forehead on the floor.

"Oh, I will." I told her slipping m cock into her pussy, but rather than slowly pushing it in, I thrust the full length deep into the tightness of her pussy. Her head instantly shot up from the floor and she moaned loudly, feeling the head of my cock suddenly deep inside of her, pulsing with my rapid heartbeat. I did not pause, but immediately fell into a pattern of fucking her faster and harder. My hands gripped her ass tightly, and then shifted to her waist so that I could hold her better as I pounded in and out of her. Her moans came loudly with every breath she exhaled. With a final deep thrust, I stopped to catch my breath, her moans continued with each breath but began to quiet some.

"How 'bout some thick cum on those tits?" I asked her.

"Bring it on." She said to me once again mocking my previous response to her. I pulled my cock out and she rolled over onto her back. I moved forward on my knees as her hands cupped her breasts and began to massage them. Thick precum dripped from the tip of my cock and fell squarely onto one of her nipples as I got close to her. One of her hands immediately attacked the precum and rubbed it into her breast and nipple. "Stroke that thick cock for me." She commanded as I began to stroke back and forth. "No, faster." She said looking up to my face after glancing at my hand. I obediently increased the pace, my hand moving the full length of my cock. "Yeah, stroke it." I could not contain myself any longer with her telling me how she wanted it as she was.

"I'm gonna cum." I announced with a loud groan as a last drop of precum fell onto her breast.

'Cover my titties." She told me and the first shot erupted from my throbbing cock. My eyes closed involuntarily, but I could hear her moaning appreciatively which each thick shot that I felt leave my cock. The throbbing began to ease and I slowly opened my eyes to admire my handiwork, She was smiling warmly at me, her hands slowly moving the thick white cum around on her tits and rubbing it into her skin like it was skin lotion. I could see that her tits were indeed quite covered; in fact there were a couple of streaks of white on the floor on the other side of her body. She kept smiling at me as I struggled to catch my breath.

Raylene still owns her cleaning company, although she no longer cleans customer's houses. The only house she cleans anymore is ours.

12