The Maid

Story Info
He has healthy obsession for live-in maid.
3.4k words
4.3
64.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine was everything his wife was not, physically and otherwise. She was tall and a little plump with generous breasts and hips. She had short red hair, vivid colouring with brilliant green eyes and peach skin that looked satiny soft. She always had a ready smile. His wife was petite. Trim and toned, almost muscular, with long blond hair, pale blue eyes and milky white skin. Jeanine was also not as cheerful a person. She worked long hours and it showed. She was attractive but there was something about Catherine that drew Jamie's gaze time and again.

Catherine didn't think being the housekeeper here was as much work as her pay indicated she had. Both of the bosses worked full time and there were no children. Aside from the occasional last minute business dinner there were no surprises and no hard jobs. The rooms they had given her were luxurious. She had been surprised to find that she had her own bath in the attic. And she loved the view of the countryside from her windows. The only thing she could wish for was that both bosses treated her the same. Mrs. Boss treated her with disdain, as a common servant. Like she barely existed except as a machine to order about. Mr. Boss on the other hand....well he was always watching her and Catherine could swear there was lust in his eyes sometimes when he looked at her. He was always warm and kind. The Bosses were rarely at home at the same time and when She wasn't around, He warmed up considerably. He also gave Catherine her bonuses, so she always made sure she was nice to him.

What Catherine [and Jeanine] didn't know was that he had installed cameras in her room. Voyeur cams. They didn't go anywhere but his work and home computers but he loved the way she took a bath and he knew exactly how often her vibrator was used. He had even watched her one night stand with that long haired brunette. He was hot for her and couldn't wait for an opportunity. Today Jamie was watching her closely. Jeanine was out of town on a business trip, Catherine had packed her bags and sent her off in a taxi while Jamie was at work. When he arrived home, he sat in the kitchen and chatted with her while she made dinner for him. He even insisted she make enough for herself and eat with him. She had been amiable enough while trying to keep a distance between them - employee to employer. Soon, though, he had her laughing and she began to relax. They ended up watching a movie together. He gave her a glass of wine, refilling it when she wasn't looking. When she bid him good night and tripped upstairs he rushed to his computer to watch for his moment.

In her room Catherine smiled dreamily as she thought about the evening. She didn't know he could be so much fun. She sobered a little as the thought occurred to her that she could fall for him. She shook her head, impossible. He was her boss, her MARRIED boss. Cute and rather sexy with that beard of his, he was tempting. She thought more about it as she removed her clothes and ran her bath.

Jamie could see the thoughts in her head pass over her face. She wasn't so unguarded when she was on duty but in her room she let her true self out. He smiled as he watched the dreamy smile be replaced by the frown. He knew what she was thinking. He knew she was thinking about possibilities as she stripped off her clothes and tossed them towards the hamper. He could see her nipples tighten, he grinned when she pulled on them with her fingers and moaned. He waited until she'd slid fully into the vanilla scented bubble bath and closed her eyes.

On her last day off he'd made absolutely sure he knew all the places that creaked and had oiled all the hinges. Jamie snuck into her room and shed his clothes. His cock, already at half mast, sprung out, eagerly seeking a warm spot. He peeked around the bathroom door and grinned when he saw that her eyes were still closed and her hands were moving restlessly over her body.

"Can I help you with that?"

Catherine gasped and leapt to a sitting position. "Jamie! I-I mean Mr. Stokes! What are you doing here? Did you still need me for something this evening? I'm sorry sir, I thought I was off duty!"

Jamie chuckled, "You are off duty my dear, and yes I need you for something. I need you to satisfy a craving of mine."

She reached for the nearest towel and rose from the tub, "Sure Mr. Stokes, anything you need. Just let me get dressed.." she broke off as he moved toward her. She began to back away from him and he guided her movements with little steps to the left and right. He stalked her, pushing her out the bathroom door and to her bedroom. He backed her right up to her bed until her knees buckled. It was then she noticed he was naked.

Immediately her pussy dampened and her horror grew. Surely he didn't want to fuck her! He was a married man and a faithful one at that. In her two years there she had never seen him have an affair. Her skin began to tingle and her breath quickened when he stepped right between her knees, his hard throbbing cock directly in her face. Involuntarily her mouth opened and her eyes glazed over.

Jamie thought this was too easy, she was panting already. He had to do something to make it a touch more like it was against her will. He wondered what, he knew Catherine wanted him. Then it hit him. And he knew just where to find the things he needed, thanks to his camera.

"Now, Catie my dear, we're going to have some fun. For the next 3 days you're going to be my love slave." Jamie's voiced rumbled as it deepened with excitement. "You're going to do everything I tell you, when I tell and exactly how I tell you. Is that clear?"

Still staring at his cock Catherine licked her lips and slowly nodded. That wasn't quite good enough for Jamie. He grabbed his member and slapped her on the mouth with it, barely restraining a groan.

"Say 'Yes, Master.' I want to hear the word Master every time you speak to me. Is that clear?"

Catherine blinked and licked her lips again, "Yes Master."

Jamie shuddered with pleasure at the thought of his fantasies coming true. Many a night he had masturbated at his desk while watching her play with herself, even while she merely had a bath and got ready for bed. He nudged her lips with his cock and she immediately opened up and let him slide inside.

Her hands came up to wrap around his ass as her mouth worked him over. Creating a vacuum with her mouth she slid her mouth up and down his shaft while her tongue surrounded him with hot saliva. Then she concentrated on the head, applying suction and running her tongue around the rim and over his tiny slit. Jamie's hands went to her hair and he plunged his cock further into as his balls tightened up. It wasn't going to be long before he came big. That was ok, he wanted to take his time and if he didn't get some release first he was going to rush things with her.

"Play with my ass," he managed to grunt as her suction power increased. Instantly her fingers were at his anus, stroking the tight bud and pinching the skin around it. She slipped a finger into her mouth to wet it and slid it into the tight pucker. Jamie moaned and sped up his pumping into her mouth. His hands gripped her head tight and she made a perfect, tight 'o' with her mouth for him to drive into. She was second knuckle deep in him when he began to roar his pleasure. He filled her mouth with hot sticky cum and she obediently swallowed without him telling her too. She withdrew her finger from his ass as he pulled out of her mouth. She sat with a shit eating grin on her face and watched him with her eyes. He told her to stay put for a minute.

He went to the bathroom to clear his mind and search her cabinet. He knew the slippery stuff he wanted was in here but he wasn't sure which shelf, she was always blocking the cabinet when she pulled it out. He knew she had a vibrating dildo in her room and that she had some lube for when she used it on her ass. He wanted both. He called to her to shut her eyes before he came out. She did.

When he re-entered the room she was sitting there with her hands face up in her lap and her eyes closed. He went to her dresser and pulled out two pairs of stockings. Then he moved to her bedside and opened a drawer there. He took out the dildo and a vibrating bullet with a remote. "Lie down and spread your arms and legs," Jamie was looking forward to this. His cock was already stirring again, much to his surprise. He watched as she lay on the bed and spread her arms over her head. He reminded her to spread her legs too and she did. Grabbing one wrist he quickly secured it to the headboard with one stocking, then he did the ankle on that side. Within a couple of minutes he had her tied spread-eagled to the bed.

"Test your bonds my pet, can you move?" Jamie grins at her when she opens her eyes and pulls on her arms and legs. Obviously, she cannot free herself. A sudden thought makes him grin even wider and he goes back to her dresser. After tossing a few things to the floor in his search he finally finds what he's looking for: a satin ¾ length camisole. He folded it until it was one long length of satin. He climbed on the bed and straddled her ample chest. After telling Cate to lift her head he quickly ties the material around her head, blindfolding her.

Catherine's visual world disappeared but her other sense took up the slack. Suddenly she could feel the slight breeze from the ceiling fan, the hairs from Master's legs tickling her sides and his balls brushing against her chest. When he moved she missed the warmth his body provided. She heard him moving about the room and then felt his weight shift the bed. She began to smell a hint of rose and wondered why, the vase was across the room on her dresser.

Jamie smiled when he saw her sniff the rose he was holding close to her nose. He grinned when she frowned in thought. He touched her forehead with the soft petals and traced the contours of her face with it. He brushed the tip of her nose and over her lips with it. He teased her with the flower, running it around and over her nipples, up and down her sensitive arms, tickling her underarms with it. Down her tummy the fragrant petals went, brushing her smooth mons before sliding down her legs and back.

Jamie straightened up beside her and began to whisper in her ear. "I'm going to touch every inch of you." She shivered in pleasure at the depth of his voice and the way his breath skittered across her lobes. "I'm going to touch you with my fingers, my lips, my tongue and my cock. You're going to be screaming for me by the time I enter you." He sucked her lobe into his mouth and nibbled on it. She moaned and tried to pull away.

His voice low he continued, "You can't move and you love it. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Master!" Catie moans it because he's begun tracing the shell of her ear while he waited for an answer.

"You're going to be mine completely by the time I'm done with you. And you'll be craving for more. You'll be thinking of me when next you play with your pussy. It'll be my name you call when you come. Won't it?" His tongue moved to her neck and she moaned again, lifting her chin. He bit her neck, just enough to hurt.

Whimpering, she remembered that he asked her a question, "Yes Master. It will be your name I call."

Satisfied, he leaned up on his elbow and kissed her. Slowly he moved his lips over hers, and felt her response. He licks her lower lip and she sucks his tongue into her mouth. Pulling back a little, he broke her hold on him and then swept the inside of her mouth with her tongue. He explored every crevice of her mouth before inviting her to do the same. His breath quickened as she moaned low in her throat. Slowly, gently, he broke the kiss and moved his mouth to her neck. She craned her head back, exposing her slender, vulnerable throat to him. He placed wet sucking little kisses from ear to collar bone. Then he moved his mouth more to cover more of her neck, making sure he got every inch. She was panting and squirming by the time he was done. He left a mark in the hollow of her throat, right over her pulse.

He shifted again, to place himself over her and moved his mouth down over her breasts. He slowly licked all around one breast in ever closing circles, sucking a little here and there, until he reached her nipple. He left the hard nub to move to her other breast. He repeated the motions with the second mound and again ignored her nipple before moving on. She arched her back, trying to make him take it in his mouth. He chuckled against her and moved down her stomach. He tickled her with his beard until she was squirming and practically screaming with laughter. Then he sucked a nipple into his mouth. She gasped with surprise and moaned as his mouth drew more of her inside, his tongue flicking back and forth over the sensitive bud. He got busy with his fingers, kneading the other boob, pulling and twisting the nipple. She began to buck her hips a little, needing the fulfillment that only he could provide. He continued his slow performance, determined not to allow her to cum yet. When her moaning changed to begging Jamie switched hand and mouth.

She started to beg him for something. She didn't know what, she just kept asking for more over and over, "Please!"

He moved his mouth down her body, licking and sucking, until he reached her pelvis. He skipped over her pussy and moved his wet sucking kisses down her left leg. She tried to jerk her foot our of his reach when he licked her heel. He laughed, "Now, now my pet, you know better." He painted her heel with wet lines with his tongue. He covered every millimeter of her foot before moving to her toes. When he slipped his tongue between the first two toes she giggled and moaned. He slowly sucked on her big toe before moving to the next one.

Catie panted with need, her chest heaving. Her begging was taking on a raspy sound, her voice deepening as her desire increased. He moved his mouth to the other foot and tortured her slowly before moving up her right leg. This time when he reached her mons he didn't skip the delectable flesh. Her pussy was wet and when Jamie looked he could see her juices shining in the light.

Flattening his tongue he slowly licked her outer lips. He stroked the crease where her thighs met her body. Teasingly he licked the crevice between her lips. He moaned slightly at the taste of her and she arched her back to try to force him back. He settled himself between her legs and looked over her writhing body for a moment. Then he parted her lips with his fingers and admired the view. She gasped when his tongue flicked her clit. Holding her breath she waited for his next move.

He buried his face in her cunt, shoving his tongue in her hot center. His cock ached for the same thing she was begging for. Making his tongue like a mini dick he fucked her with it. He idly tweaked her clit with one hand. Soon she was making high pitched little shrieks. Her body strained against her bonds as she tried to get closer to Jamie. She was desperate to cum, her whole pussy throbbed with the need. He continued to slip his tongue in and out, stroking her inner walls with each thrust.

Placing his thumb against her very erect clit he began to massage it and she screamed as her body tightened and her first orgasm washed over her. Jamie let that one subside a little until she was gasping for air. When her body had relaxed he slipped 2 fingers in her and wrapped his lips around her clit. Catie's eyes rolled back in her head as another orgasm quickly hit her, thundering through her like waves on the beach. She began to scream his name this time. He bit down on her clit and she went wild, thrashing her head and jerking her body against the ties.

He finally stopped when she was sobbing for him to fuck her. Going to his knees he untied her ankles and lifted her legs. He fit himself between her thighs, one ankle on his shoulder, the other resting on his lower back. Jamie rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit and groaned.

"You are so hot," he whispered, "I can barely keep from cumming. But I'm going to drive it deep and you are going to tell me how much you love it." He slid the head of his cock inside her and fought for control when her muscles clamped down on him. "Tell me!"

"Yes Master! Oh yes I love it!" Catherine's voice was hoarse, guttural almost.

"What do you want? Tell me!" he growled it at her through those clenched teeth.

She lifted her hips, trying to force him in. "More! Give me more," she whimpered it. Jamie slammed his rock hard cock all the way in her. She threw her head from side to side whimpering. He shut his eyes and tried desperately to think of anything but the way her pussy was squeezing him, almost sucking him in deeper. He began to kiss her face and she turned into him, meeting his lips. They kissed deeply until he finally regained a measure of control.

"Tell me again," he commanded in a whisper in her ear. He pulled out almost all the way.

She groaned and surged up to meet him when he slammed back. Gasping she said, "I love it Master! I love your big cock in me!" She began yanking on her hands and begged him to untie her. After slamming into her a few more times he finally agreed. Once her hands were free she reached around and grabbed his ass, pushing him into her. Jamie growled when he felt her nails claw him. He started moving faster, losing control. At almost the last second he pulled out and flipped her over. He drove into her pussy from behind, his balls slamming into her lips. She screamed her pleasure, her cunt squeezing him as she came again. He roared his release, digging his fingers into her hips. He grabbed her and ground into her as his hot cum poured from him to her.

Panting heavily, sweat dripping from him he pulled out and turned her back over. Lying down beside her he removed the blindfold and looked at her face. She didn't open her eyes and he could see a blush working its way up her chest over her face. He grinned. This was going to be a fun few days. It was almost too bad Jeanine was coming home.