The Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
Nechole takes a job as the maid at a very unusual estate
5.8k words
4.28
42.5k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nechole was excited but a bit intimidated at the prospect of working for the Wilsons. Everyone had heard about the infamous Wilsons. They were an old-fashioned couple, wealthy with "old money" and a bit extravagant. Their wealth often led them to believe that they were above the law. They were very demanding and expected perfection in every aspect of their lives. The people with whom they worked would testify to this. Mrs. Heather Wilson had conducted the interviews for a new maid but it was Mr. Donald Wilson III who would orchestrate things from behind the scenes. He pulled the strings; dealing with any issues and he paid the bills. Therefore he felt entitled to decide what was and was not acceptable. Mr. Wilson also had what was commonly called a "wandering eye." He enjoyed the ladies, especially the young ones with whom he could have his way. Rumors abounded about his affairs. While he let his wife hire the new maid, he didn't hesitate to nix hiring a few applicants whom he deemed as not sexy enough. Not that he would tell Betty openly but Mrs. Wilson more than suspected what he had going on and seemed to accept it.

Nechole loved the idea of working in the huge mansion. When she walked up to the imposing gate that surrounded the property she was in awe. She pushed the call button at the gate and waited for a response.

A woman's voice spoke through the speaker, "Hello, who's there?"

"My name is Nechole. We spoke on the phone. I'm here to interview for the maid position."

The buzzer startled her when the latch was released on the gate and it swung open by itself. She walked through the opening gazing in awe at the beautiful setting. The entire estate was manicured with not a single weed visible. The entrance to the mansion was impressive as would be expected for a house like this. She pressed the doorbell. It took a while for Mrs. Wilson to open the door.

"Sorry," she apologized. "We really do need a maid here as soon as possible. You caught me at the other end of the house."

Nechole was surprised at how young and pretty Mrs. Wilson was. She looked nothing like the image that she imagined from their reputation. This woman appeared to be in her early thirties and in very good shape.

The interview consisted of all the usual questions and went well as far as Nechole could tell.

"We'll get back to you probably this afternoon," Mrs. Wilson said with a forced smile. "Can you find your way out dear?"

"Of course Ma'am," she replied, not entirely sure that she remembered the exact turns they had taken to get to the back of the house. Nechole headed for the front door, turning where she thought they had before but she was soon hopelessly lost in the house. She found herself in an unfamiliar darkened room as she went down what appeared to be a major hallway.

"It must be a study or library," she thought to herself.

She turned to see where else she should have gone when she noticed Mr. Wilson staring at her from beside a bookshelf. Seeing him staring really took her back. Not only was he as young as his wife but he was absolutely handsome and sexy, she thought.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Um, I think I took a wrong turn somewhere," she replied meekly.

"Are you here for the maid position?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'd like to ask a few questions too," he said as he put his book back in the case. "Come over here by the window," he commanded.

She timidly followed his order and walked in front of the window where the sun was shining into the otherwise dimly lit room.

"Spin all the way around for me so I can get a good look at you.

She complied.

"Hmmm, very nice," he commented as he placed his hand directly on her bottom as she twirled in front of him. "Open up your blouse a bit more please."

She knew that this was way out of line for an interview but she really wanted the job so she unbuttoned her blouse down to the bottom and pulled it open for his pleasure.

"Ah, yes he said as he placed his hands around her glorious breasts where he lingered, running his hands all over her supple bosom.

She sighed at his touch as he was gentle and knew just how to touch her to elicit pleasure. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

"I'll speak with Mrs. Wilson. Wait here. Did you discuss the salary?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great, I am very generous with raises when I get good help so consider that just for starters if you do well. Well then, I think you're hired. Oh, one more thing; Will you be available to live with us?"

"Yes sir," she replied immediately.

"Excellent! Then we'll be seeing a lot of one another around here."

He considered himself good at reading people and took her reactions to mean that she was okay with being his new pet. He liked what he saw and was eager for her to move in.

"When can you start?"

"Pretty much any time," she replied having been out of her last job for a few weeks. "I don't have a lease and I don't need to be anywhere right now. I also don't have many things to move. I think I can fit everything I own into my car in one trip."

"If you need help moving I can get Charles to help you. We'll prepare your room and you can move in tomorrow."

He handed her a business card for his assistant, Betty.

"Let's try to get you together with Betty my business assistant today to get everything arranged. She has an office at the top of these stairs, he pointed. I'll take you there and introduce you. Follow me. While you're meeting with Betty I'll speak with Heather, my wife to make it official. "

He led her up the stairs and into a nice office just off the top.

"Betty, I'd like to introduce Nechole, our new maid. Would you please take care of the paperwork and get her the things she'll need? She'll also be moving in tomorrow so if you would please coordinate that I'd appreciate it. We're going to put her in the servant's quarters."

Betty arose from her seated position behind a desk and first tuned to Mr. Wilson and then Nechole, extended her hand to welcome her.

"I'll take care of everything, Sir," Betty replied. It's my pleasure to meet you Nechole."

"Likewise, Ma'am, "

"I'll leave you two alone while I go find Heather. Welcome aboard, Nechole."

Betty seemed very cordial as she gathered the forms to be filled out. She took a tape measure out of her desk and approached Nechole.

"The uniforms are custom tailored so I'll need your measurements," she said.

She expertly measured Nechole, writing them down on a pad of paper.

"There is special underwear required for your maid uniform as well. Please write your bra and panty sizes on this form so we can get everything you'll need to be looking sharp."

Nechole was excited be not only be working here but to also be living at the mansion. Would she be able to have friends over? She wondered how far his personal interest would go once she was living here. She rather liked the idea of being treated so well by everyone already.

The next morning she arrived in her car with all of her possessions. A gardener directed her around to a driveway into the gated estate. Her room turned out to be a nice little apartment with everything she needed in one separate building behind the mansion. The furnishings were old but quite lavish. The huge 4-post bed was the focal point of the bedroom. She sat on the bed to feel how the mattress felt. It was firm, just the way she preferred. The kitchen and bath were modest but very nicely decorated. The building had windows that overlooked the scenic river valley below as well as the beautiful grounds. Charles helped her to get set up, which barely took an hour. He seemed to enjoy flirting with her and she did not object. In that time she got to know Charles. They seemed to hit it off. He was a very nice guy and they had a lot in common. He too came from humble beginnings, had big ambitions for a better life and was about her age. He lingered for another hour just chatting with her.

"I'm here whenever you need a friend," he promised as he headed out the door.

"Thank you for all your help," she called out to him as he left abruptly because he was being paged.

There was a fancy maid's uniform for Nechole hanging in the clothes closet. She undressed from her street clothes to try it on. The underwear was not the regular every day sort of stuff. This looked like special things from Victoria's Secret. A very beautiful black bra with a two-tone thong. The fit of everything was perfectly tailored to her figure she noticed. Walking over to the mirror she modeled the uniform out. From several angles. It reminded her of the naughty French maid outfits that people wore for sexual fantasies or Halloween parties. It was low cut in front and had a very short skirt. She bent over and peered into the mirror.

"That dirty man," she thought to herself.

Just then there was a quick knock on the outside door followed by Mr. Wilson entering her living quarters. He closed the door and leaned against one of the bed posts, looking at her every move with his coy smile.

"That outfit suits you well, Nechole. I had to check you out and make sure that everything is to your liking here."

"Thank you, sir. Everything is great," she humbly replied, noticing that he hadn't taken his eyes from her since he had arrived.

"Would you please help me with one thing?" he asked. "Would you please remove the tie-backs from the bedroom window curtains?"

The request seemed strange but she thought maybe he wanted the curtains closed for some reason. She went to work, untying the thick rope tie-backs and collecting all four. She placed them on the bench at the foot of the bed. He walked over and picked one up.

"You know Nechole; these are perfect for tying a person's wrists, for example. The thick rope doesn't cut into their skin and they are just about the perfect length to get a few wraps around their arms. Come over here and stand in front of me," he suddenly ordered. "I want to show you something."

She looked at his eyes and noticed that they were staring into her. She walked over and turned in front of him.

"Hold out your hands."

She complied. He arranged her forearms together and wrapped the rope around her arms three times. Tugging to tighten her arms together he tied a knot with the ends.

"How does that feel to have your hands bound, Nechole?"

"It excites me a little," she replied. "It also frightens me a little too."

"You have nothing to fear, my pet. What I like about bondage is that it frees you, the submissive from trying to make love to your partner, the Dom. while he's trying to excite you before fucking you. When a submissive is properly bound, she is expected to give up control and let her Dom. pleasure her. She can focus on just receiving the pleasure while he concentrates on giving it, sometimes in unpredictable ways. Here let me show you"

He untied the knot on her arms.

"Turn around and cross your wrists behind your back."

She did as he said. He re-tied her wrists together as he had done in front of her. He then took another tie-back and tied her elbows, forcing her shoulders to pull back with her breasts pushed out. He turned her so she was once again facing him. The uniform was cleverly designed so that the top could be stretched and pulled over her shoulders, exposing her breasts. He slipped her bra straps over her shoulders as well so he could uncover her nipples. They both could see that her nipples were hard and erect. He leaned down and kissed them as his fingers encircled the sides of her tits. His warm breath on her breasts made her tingle with excitement. She sighed a deep breath as he continued to fondle her. She was getting more aroused as he played with her body. When he reached under her short skirt, pulling her panties aside to feel her slit she straightened up.

"You are wet my dear," he announced. "I think you are enjoying this session."

"Yes, sir," was the only thing that she could think to say to that proclamation.

He lifted her by the waist and laid her on the bed with her feet hanging over the side. Reaching up under her skirt he took hold of her panties and slipped them down and off over her feet. She lay still on top of her bound arms watching and waiting for what was to follow. He gently spread her legs and lifted her skirt from her pussy. He bent down over her until she could feel his tongue running over her clit. Her legs tingled down to her toes as he licked her sweet juices from her wet opening. Simultaneously he continued to stroke her breasts. She moaned so loudly it surprised even her. She was so horny that she knew she was about to cum.

"Not yet. Try to hold back Nechole," he whispered then resumed playing with her body.

He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants along with his short. She could see his member standing hard and ready to enter her. He moved slowly, parting her lips as he pressed his cock slowly into her wet opening.

He lunged, forcing it all the way in. He started to stroke her to his great satisfaction. He moaned as he was about to ejaculate. She couldn't hold off any longer. She came in waves as she screamed on the bed. He continued to pound her on the bed. They came together.

"I didn't expect you to be a screamer, Nechole," he said. "Next time we might want to try a gag. That's why we do this in this separate building."

She lay trembling from having just had such a powerful orgasm. He withdrew from her body and stood over her. He then rolled her onto her side and removed the ties.

"I think your first job is to clean your comforter," he said as he tossed the tie-back onto the bench with the other two. "Re-tie the curtains too, would you please? I have to get back to business. Welcome to the estate Nechole. Oh, and find Mrs. Wilson. She has some things for you too."

With that he left for the mansion.

After freshening up and straightening her uniform she went into the mansion through the back door that was connected to her quarters by a sidewalk. The mansion's kitchen was near the back entrance. She saw the cook and Nechole asked where Mrs. Wilson could be found.

"She's probably in her garden at this time of day," the cook informed her. "Just go out there in the yard behind the carriage house."

Nechole walked on the path through the back yard where she saw Mrs. Wilson picking some strawberries in the garden. "Garden" was an understatement. There were vegetables and fruit of all sorts planted inside a white picket fence. She sauntered over to ask Mrs. Wilson where she should start with her chores.

"Oh hello dear," she greeted Nechole. "You look lovely in your uniform. Are you finding everything all right?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Did my husband, Donald find you? He apparently has something important for you."

"Yes, we met and he took care of a few things Ma'am," Nechole replied.

"Oh good. Do you think you could start with the dusting the vacuuming? It's been weeks since the house was last dusted."

"Of course, Ma'am."

Nechole headed back to the house to get started on the cleaning. She felt comfortable with the assignment since she had done this kind of work many times before. She was shown to the supply closet by Charles. He seemed to be very useful and available when she needed help. He showed her a cart filled with all the supplies that she would need. She3 decided to start on the top floor then work her way down. Once the3 cart was on the second floor via the service elevator, she started dusting the shelves and tables. After dusting for an hour she was still in the first room. She realized that it would likely take weeks to get through the mansion with all the dusty surfaces.

She was so bust=y dusting that she didn't notice Mr. Wilson enter the room. He watched with interest as she dusted the statues with a feather duster. Her movements were fluid and purposeful with no wasted motion. The feather duster was a blur. As she swept it back and forth

"You appear to be very good at that," he complimented her.

She stopped dusting because he startled her and she wanted to be available in case there was something to discuss. He approached her.

"That feather duster gives me an idea," he told her. "May I?"

He took the duster from her hand and ran it several times over the back of his hand.

"That really tickles," he concluded and gave it back to her.

Nechole took the duster back and stood at attention, waiting for him to state his purpose.

"Lift your chin for me please," he said with a mischievous grin on his face.

She did as he said, standing still with her hands on her hips.

He took the feather duster and ran it ever so lightly over her neck and exposed chest. He watched her eyes to see her reaction. He ran it up and down from the top of her neckline to her chin, then back down again. The tickling made her flinch.

"You ARE ticklish," he exclaimed as he tried the duster on her neck again.

The more he tickled her, the more sensitized she became and the harder it was for her to stand without wiggling

and giggling.

"Come with me hon," he said as he placed his hand on her back to guide her.

They walked to another distant bedroom in the far reaches of the top floor. She had not seen this room before. The ceilings were sloped with the roofline and there were two small windows in dormers. This bedroom was as nice as the others, just smaller.

"Slip you top down for me," he said, stiff clutching the feather duster.

He waited for her to lower the garment, exposing her breasts and bra.

"Sit on the side of the bed," he told her as they both moved over to the side of the room. "Place your hands on your thighs and hold them there."

She looked up at his face and she obeyed, knowing that he was going to resume tickling her. At first the tickling was done with a very light touch that produced an intense reaction from her. She squirmed on the bed, losing control of her body.

"Please stop, Sir. I'll wet my pants," she implored.

"Place your hands on the mattress at your side," he ordered.

He continued tickling her neck and breasts as he pushed on her left shoulder with one hand to lay her back on the bed. She continued to twist and fidget as he persisted. He lifted her skirt to see whether she had in fact wet her pants. He ran his right hand over her panties to feel the moisture. She was wet but his touch made her more aroused. He ran his fingers over her clit, just barely tracing the outline on both sides. She shivered with pleasure as her state of arousal built.

"I guess you really are a ticklish one, Nechole. I'll leave you to get back to work. I heard a rumor that you were ticklish and I just wanted to see for myself."

With that Mr. Wilson left her on the bed. She immediately got up to make sure that the comforter wasn't spotted. To her great relief the pee had been limited to her panties and the back of her skirt. She was also glad that the skirt was dark navy blue so she could simply wash it out without a conspicuous spot on her clothing. She thought about her encounters with Mr. Wilson and wondered how far he would go. He had already fucked her on her first day. Nechole resumed her chores, hoping to get through all of the dusting before the end of the day. She was willing to work until the job was finished providing it didn't interfere with her own personal activities. She had established her rhythm again and the dusting progressed nicely. She wasn't entirely sure that she had found all of the rooms but she decided to quit for the day and pick up the vacuuming tomorrow. She was tired and wanted to rest, have something to eat and relax with a book she was reading.

She put her cleaning cart away in the closet near the kitchen and headed to her quarters. Charles was sitting on a bench in the back, smoking a cigarette and staring into space.

"Hi Charles," she said as she walked in front of where he was sitting.

12