The Maid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hi, Nechole," he answered as he blew a stream of smoke from his mouth that billowed around his head.

"What are you up to tonight, Charles?"

"I have to hang around until 10:00 in case Mr. Wilson needs my services," he replied with little enthusiasm. "He likes to leave for god knows where at the most inconvenient times and he usually wants a ride."

"Oh, I see," she replied. "I don't have much of anything going on tonight. Do you want to hang together until you're off duty?"

"I have a better idea," he said as it became apparent that something else had just crossed his mind. "Would you like me to show you one of the great secrets of the Wilson estate later tonight?"

"Uh, sure," she said now that he piqued her interest. "What do you have in mind?"

"There will be a gathering here on the grounds later tonight in the old carriage house. We can just remain in the background and watch. You won't believe your eyes. I'll stop by to pick you up around a quarter after ten. Wear dark clothing so you fit in. Nothing fancy, just wear something comfortable."

Charles' phone rang just then. He looked at the screen. "It looks like I'm needed at the front gate. Be ready for me later."

Nechole felt more awake again now that there were plans for the evening. She was completely fascinated by the way the Wilsons lived on the estate and it looked like she was about to learn even more about the secret side. She put some left-over dinner that the cook had given her into the microwave oven as she went to her bedroom to change. She washed up at the sink and refreshed her makeup. It was a warm evening so she didn't want to overdress, but she had no idea what it would take to blend in. She decided on her black tank top and jeans, assuming that this was going to be a casual gathering. She looked out the window in her kitchen as the grounds grew darker. She could see some activity in the compound. She heard the voices of both men and women and saw the silhouettes of people as they walked to the carriage house along a dimly lit path. She could not tell much other than the people seemed excited and there were getting to be a lot of people in the carriage house.

Charles arrived promptly as he promised.

"Perfect! " He said when he looked her over. "You will fit right in."

He was dressed casually in his jeans and a navy blue collared shirt.

"All set to go?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Is there anything else I should know? This all sounds very mysterious. Will it be okay to crash their party?"

"Of course you will be welcome. It's open to anyone who's invited by anyone in the group. I am a member so you are my guest. Just follow my lead and say as little as you must until you get to know how things are done."

"How often does this gathering take place?" she continued.

"Enough questions for now, Nechole. Just watch and learn. I hope you will enjoy the evening."

Charles took Nechole by the hand and led her along the path through the grounds to the coach house. The sounds of laughter and merriment grew louder as they approached. Nechole could see that people were much more active than at the typical parties she had attended. Guys were chasing women and couples were intertwined with one another in various states of undress in the shadows. They entered the building together. There were lights that hung on the walls and a few overhead fixtures but the lighting was very subdued. A makeshift bar had been set up along a wall on one side. The building had obviously been well maintained and possibly fixed up for activities like this. She could see the edge of what appeared to be a loft above the bar area. Looking up, she could see shadows from activities talking place on the second level too.

"Let's get some drinks," Charles said like someone that was familiar with the etiquette. "What would you

like?"

"I'd like some white wine," she replied as she had just noticed someone with what appeared to be white wine.

Charles walked up to the bar. Nechole followed him. The woman tending drinks seemed very familiar and friendly with Charles. After a few moments of flirting she asked him about his friend.

"This is Nechole. She's the new maid in the mansion. Nechole, this is Samantha"

"Sam, everybody calls me Sam," she said as she extended her hand to Nechole. "Nice to meet ya. Are you two, you know?" she said with raised eyebrows and her finger pointing back and forth between them.

"Just friends," Charles replied quickly. "I'm just showing her around to let her know what really goes on around here."

"Well Nechole, I'd watch this one if I were you. You'll be bound with him all over you if you let him."

"Uh, thanks for the warming," Nechole said with a smile.

She stored that nugget away in her mind because she wouldn't mind being dominated by Charles if there was any truth to what she had just been told. Charles slipped some money to Sam as they received their drinks. He noticed a couple leaving from a nearby loveseat.

"Let's go sit over there and do some people watching while I fill you in on who's who and what's going on with the different people."

"Do the Wilsons come here?" she asked.

"Yes they do and I'll explain about that later," he replied with some hesitation to say any more on that topic.

They sat on the sofa that was in the shadows of the room. It was perfect for people watching she thought as she started to take in everything that was happening in the main lounge area. There was definitely a strong sexual mood in the place. Couples were openly showing affection to one another. Many seemed to be only half dressed as they walked by. One woman whose wrists were handcuffed behind her back caught Nicole's eye. She watched as the woman stood quietly as the man who accompanied her got two drinks then held hers to her mouth to drink. They kissed before he led her away by a collar that was around the woman's neck.

"What is this place all about?" whispered Nechole.

"It's a private club where people can come to mingle with others who are like-minded about their sexuality. You may have already noticed that people here are very unabashed about public displays of affection, domination, BDSM, general sexuality and many other taboo things. Where the Wilsons fit into this is that they started the club when Mr. Donald Wilson Sr. ran this estate. Donald Jr. secretly started the club as a way for him to have a ready supply of young women for his pleasure. Of course everything here is strictly consensual so it became his little fantasy world. I think his father knew what he was up to but as long as it was kept secret and everyone was discreet he didn't interfere. The Wilson that run this place now met here years ago."

"I can believe that," Nechole said. "The Mr. has already cornered me and introduced me to his ways."

"Already?" Charles said with surprise. "You must have really caught his eye. He's usually not that aggressive. Watch out for Mrs. Wilson too, Nechole. She's rumored to be bi-sexual and can be just as kinky as her husband."

"Thanks for the warning although I can't say that Donald's advances were completely unwelcome," she said with a seductive grin.

"I'm glad to hear that you're so open," Charles replied as he looked her over. "I can see why Donald was so attracted to you."

"I should have known something was coming when they dressed me up like a French whore," she said as she sipped her wine. "It can sometimes be fun to be slutty, you know," she said with a laugh.

"The evening is still young, my dear," Charles responded

The music suddenly grew louder. People began dancing and moved to an open area that served as a dance floor.

"Care to dance, Nechole?" Charles asked taking her by the hand without waiting for an answer.

"Okay," she said as she was pulled to her feet.

The music was lively with an upbeat tempo. They were soon moved to the dance floor among the others who were enjoying the music.

Being in the open allowed Nechole a good vantage point from which to see into the various a==corners and dark areas in the building. Her eyes had grow accustomed to the dim lighting now so she could see more than before.. She noticed that many of the couples were engaged in acts of bondage and discipline as the masters dominated their subordinated. The music changed to a slow dance tune. Charles took her in his arms and led her around the dance floor. He took the opportunity to run his hand over her back at first, then grew more personal as he groped her breast.

"Charles, what are they doing?" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh, you're probably seeing some of the bondage and discipline that this club is known for. That was the reason they started this place. The basis for the club revolves around BDSM. In a little while we'll probably see a public display of a master showing off his sub."

She looked around saw some activity on a small platform, just off to the side of where the band was playing. They continued to dance. He was kissing her and she felt safe in his arms. Nechole kept trying to position herself to get a better view of what was happening as Charles continued to grow more aggressive in his fondling. Just then the music stopped and the lead singer announced that the band was talking a small break so enjoy the other show.

They applauded the band then the crowd dispersed. Charles led her over toward the stage where she had see people moving about. The lights for the band went dark and a single spotlight shone on the next stage.

"Wait here and you will see better what we do here," he said in a soft voice.

She watched as a woman was brought to the stage and positioned in front of an X-shaped cross. The spotlight followed the woman as she was led to the cross. The room fell silent. Here master removed her bra and held it up before hanging it on a hook. He pulled her panties down, slipping then over each foot in turn. A pair of men gently bound her wrists simultaneously to straps on the upper lengths of the cross with her facing the wall. Her legs were then spread, lifting her off the floor so they could bind her to the lower half of the cross. The woman was clad only in black panties and a black bra. A man whom Nechole assumed was her master began softly stroking her limbs. She remained still as he gently ran his hands over her body, pausing to run his fingers between her legs where he lingered. The woman responded by shivering and throwing her head back. She appeared to be enjoying the display too. Nechole watched with fascination as he wrapped his hands around her breasts from behind, playing with them to elicit a soft moan from the woman as she writhed against the restraints.

Someone handed a flogger to the man. He ran the multitude of soft leather tendrils down his woman's back. She shivered again. Suddenly, without warning he snapped the flogger against her bottom. The slapping sound was loud. She let out a shriek of mostly surprise when he whipped her. He alternated back and forth as he stroked the flogger quite gently across her bare back. Nechole couldn't see any signs of distress on her skin but the room was not well illuminated. The man played with the woman for about ten minutes or so before stopping. A few others joined in to release her from the St. Anthony's cross. The crow politely clapped and showed their appreciation of the display by calling out to the couple by name.

"Thank you for that delightful display of domination and submission Pete and Carol, the lead singer for the band said before he started playing his guitar to lead into another song again.

"What do you think?" asked Charles into Nechole's ear. "Would you be brave enough to go on display like that?"

"Not right now," she said quietly as she wondered about the entire estate. What was this place?

"We can play in a more private setting, like your place. How would you feel about being dominated by me?

Nechole had been fascinated about being spanked and maybe bound but she wasn't experienced and didn't know how she would feel about it.

"Maybe someday you can show me," she replied .

TBC

12