The Maid Ch. 01: The First Day

Story Info
Lyla Rose starts her first day as corporate property.
2.6k words
4.33
19.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please come in and take a seat, Miss. Rose" he said without looking up from his computer screen.

"Call me..." she began before deciding to save her breath as he clearly wasn't listening.

This was not how she wanted to start her new job. Waiting for her employer to acknowledge her presence, let alone deign to look in her direction. To fill the time she looked at the sterile surroundings, hoping to see some sign of life or personality from the man sitting opposite her.

Instead, he matched the surroundings perfectly; all sharp edges and clean lines.

She could hear the ticking of a clock somewhere in the distance echoing down the lifeless corridors.

Lyla began to wonder about the rooms she had passed on her way to the office at the heart of the building. Their opaque surfaces drew in the artificial light. The only flourish of colour upon them, the unmarked chrome handles. None of the doors had markings or signage giving any indication of what lay beyond them. Once she was in possession of her security pass, the first task would be to find out.

"Please excuse me for just one more moment." He said standing up and leaving her alone beneath the artificial light of the windowless room.

She dove her hand into her bag and Searched out her phone. She didn't know how long he would be gone for but maybe she could find a distraction on social media to occupy her mind while she waited for something, anything to happen.

She secretively flicked her finger up and down the screen, roaming through pictures of cats, complains for acquaintances about airlines and random memes culled from old television shows. Had she made a grave mistake was this job, whatever it actually turned out to be, not for her.

Maybe paying the rent isn't for you either, a voice chimed in from the back of her mind. She liked to think it was her future-self, older and wiser, somehow passing on sage words of advice from someday yet to come. If truth be told, however, Lyla knew that the voice belonged to her mother.

Her train of thought was derailed by the door opening and her new employer returning.

In his hands, he held two boxes. Placing them both down on the desk and making a show of opening them one at a time. The first contained a pair of black leather shoes and the other some kind of black garment.

Lyla knew next to nothing about clothing but even she could tell the shoes where expensive. The sharp smell of leather filled stung nose as she tentatively reached out towards the red-soled heels.

Returning to his seat he locked his dull blue eyes firmly upon her face.

"Now, I am going to need you to remove your clothes". His face remained expressionless as if he had just asked her the time or directions to the bathroom.

Lyla didn't move for a moment. She just flicked her gaze from him to the velvet-lined boxes and back again. She was sure she must have looked like a deer in headlights.

"Is there a problem? Was this not all explained to you when you signed your contract of employment and your non-disclosure agreement."

This was her last chance to walk away, to leave the building and go to work in a supermarket or a fast-food outlet.

"No." She said standing up and removing her jacket.

For a moment she felt self-conscious, standing before him. Upon getting the job she had gone out and bought a brand new dress and underwear set. Both far in excess of her normal spend for such things, but Lyla found herself worrying that to his refined tastes they would seem cheap.

She reached down and pulled the dress up and over her head. She shook it loose from her main of thick red curls and neatly placed it upon the chair.

Lyla had been a cam girl for little over a year so she was used to men objectifying her body. Hundreds of men had gazed upon her pale skin with every conceivable emotion. Desire, Despair, Disgust even devotion but the blue eyes moving across her curves now held nothing but indifference.

To her surprise, she found the experience was making her angry. Just what did he want? The list she had been presented along with her contract when she met with Mr Sinclair had been exhaustive. If the money was not enough to set her up for life, she would have stopped giving any thought to the offer by the time she got to the third item down the list.

"And your underwear Miss Rose." His monotone bringing her back to the present.

Lyla was damned if she was going to let some mildly attractive bank manager treat her like this. She had made men weep with desire before. She knew just how to tease a man with her body, to get that look in his eyes. The one that said he couldn't go on living if he didn't fuck her there and then.

She began to sway gently, running her hands across her creamy flawless skin, slowly teasing down the deep purple bra strap from her left shoulder. Biting her lower lip. Her eyes closed.

"Would you kindly dispense with the theatrics. The sooner you are undressed the sooner we can get you suitably attired."

"Fine" she hissed from between gritted teeth. She wrenched off her bra and threw it down upon the chair. Showing none of the reverence or tenderness had shown for the dress. She flicked off her black kitten heels and slid her thong down. Kicking out her left ankle and discarding the flimsy undergarment beneath the chair.

Lyla now stood with her hands on her hips and eyes locked onto his. She was trying righteous fury but her look was coming off as little more than petulance. His eyes were lingering on her nipples and for the first time, she was aware of the temperature in the room. The dark pink flesh stood erect, the cold air biting into them and making them ache slightly.

His eyes moved down to her stomach and lingered. Her mother's voice spoke up again and began to pass judgement on her weight and how disgusting her stomach looked. It was filling her with doubts and self-loathing. Any minute now he will tell you a mistake has been made? Just you wait.

"Excellent work on the grooming, so many candidates come in here and think that a few days growth in the same as being shorn. I assure you it's not. Please, can you turn around." Slowly rotating she said thanked god for a grooming regime which never let her pubes get too more than a few centimetres in length.

"And now if you would be so kind as to put on your uniform." Pointing to the black garment in the box on the left.

Lyla gathered up the delicate material, leaving behind the silken bed it had lain in. As soon as the first fold was undone she knew what it was. A french chamber maids outfit. One she had bought a cheap synthetic replica online to satisfy the staggering number of cam clients requested this particular fantasy.

The garment she now held was anything but cheap. Made of silk and weighing next to nothing. Also, she suspected it had been tailor-made for her measurements. Lyla opened it up and knew that it would not come down much below her waist. She was also sure that this was by design.

Slipping the almost weightless material over her head it brushed passed her still erect nipples and sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine. It also served as a reminder that the garment was a physical thing. It almost had no heft to it.

Taking a moment to pull it out a little, puffing out the frilly skirt and moving her breasts into the ingeniously hidden supports. Her breasts were pushed up high, making it look like they would spill out over the top at any moment. The other end also had problems. As she had thought it didn't cover her at all, exposing most of her ass and her lips.

"If you would take a seat." Somehow he had appeared in front without moving. In his hands, he held the black patent leather shoes. Lyla could make out her reflection in the material.

Kneeling down, he took her left foot and slipped it inside the shoe. His hand lingering a second too long before moving up and fixing the ankle strap. He did the same with the right foot before getting up and heading around the other side of the desk.

"How do I look?" She asked standing up and giving a juvenile twirl before looking at him over her shoulder. A smile on her face that had broken more than its fair share of hearts.

"Ready to begin." Undoing his trousers he pulled out his cock, which much to her surprise remained flaccid.

If Lyla had been confused and angry about his reaction to her body before then this served to do nothing more than intensify that ferocity.

"Make me cum." was all he said before placing his hands at his sides. Apart from an almost imperceptible lick of his lower lip, the man's demeanour did not change.

I'll show this fucker, Lyla stormed towards him. The snap of spiked heels hitting the floor echoed through the silence of the office.

Dropping to her knees and taking up a position between his legs. She took his cock in her hand. As soon as her cool fingers touched it, it began to grow and swell. Tightening her grip Lyla looked up at him with deep brown eyes. Pushing her hair back, so he could get a good look at her erupting cleavage.

The tighter Lyla squeezed the harder his prick got, she could feel his head gently pushing against her breasts but the two never broke eye contact.

Brazenly she made a show of slowly licking her right hand, before transferring his rigid cock into it. She began to lightly work his shaft up and down, varying the speed and pressure, using every trick she had to elicit any response from the stoic man gazing down upon her. Slowly yet firmly she made longer strokes, twisting her wrist slightly as she moved across the head.

Never once letting her gaze drop, she searched his eyes and face for some sign of pleasure or pain but he gave her nothing.

Lyla pulled her hair back making sure he had an unobstructed view of his cocking disappearing into her hungry mouth. Swallowing him whole and gagging on his not inconsiderable girth. Her mouth worked his prick, her full lips massaging his cock as her tongue flicked and explored his aching head. Pre-cum escaped into her mouth. Lyla tried to pull away but he had grabbed a handful of her curly red hair and would not let take her move until she had swallowed it.

The worst part of the situation was how wet his defiance was making her. She could imagine the skirt riding up her ass and the thought of someone walking into the office and finding her like this. Her sopping cunt exposed to the word, just made her even hornier.

Slipping her free hand down between her legs confirmed what she had suspected, her pussy was saturated.

Lyla began to tease her swollen clit, flicking and rubbing as only she knew how. Her big brown eyes begging him to fuck her. She hoped that the scent of her sex coupled with the feel of her hungry mouth devouring his cock would be enough. As she began to work her clit faster and faster, letting out ever louder moans, she increased the speed and pressure of the blow job. His legs went tense and she knew that he was going to cum soon, she was desperate to bring herself off before that moment.

Without warning he dragged her up by the hair, wrenching his cock from her mouth and cruelly denying her throbbing clit the climax she had been so frantically working towards. Lyla was slammed down hard over the desk, the little cover the frilly skirt offer was now completely gone and her dripping slit was exposed to the world.

Pinning her two hands together high above her head, he kicked her legs further apart with his feet. She could feel his cock, slick with her spit, teasing her ass. She knew this wasn't deliberate and just a happy accident but her tight anus was desperate to broken open.

She needed him in her ass, her cunt, her mouth. She didn't care. She just needed to know that she had some effect on him beyond erection and a little pre-cum.

Without warning his cock was inside her cunt, it slipped in with no resistance and she let out a moan she didn't know she had been suppressing. As soon as his balls were resting upon her quim, she could feel the spunk spurting deep inside her. Wave after wave of thick white fluid shot deep inside her. She struggled to free her hands up, desperate to reach out and touch her clit, to give herself some kind of release. He could not be moved. Instead, she resorted to moving her hips, grinding against his withdrawing cock.

Lyla could feel both of their fluids dribbling out of her and running across her inner thigh. Tucking his cock away with one hand while he held her in place with the other.

"Now. I am going to release you, but you must remain as you are. Hands gripping the far side of the desk. Am I clear?"

Lyla let out a breathless "Yes".

He slapped her left buttock hard, the sting reverberating through her entire body.

"I said, Am. I. Clear?"

"Yes." She said louder.

"Good" releasing her hands and moving out of her eye line.

As Lyla lay sprawled across the desk, her pussy and anus exposed, she wondered what the strange new metallic sound was.

"Now you will wear these at all times while you are employed here and may only remove them when given explicit permission" She heard him say before feeling his warm breath against her right buttock.

Then there was something like a tiny dido teasing its way into her pussy. It wasn't more than a couple of inches long and made of cold metal. He rotated it around, brushing the tip against her walls and making her knees go weak.

Slowly removing it, he then ran the lubricated metal up between her plump ass cheeks. Her muscles retracted instinctively, as he used the wet toy to lubricate her. A moan erupted when he pushed the plug deep inside her, she bit her lip through pain and intense pleasure.

"You will need to hold these inside yourself," He said as he fed two small metal balls up and inside her. As her pussy gripped them she felt jolts of pleasure surge through her with every movement.

"Two more things before we move on. I need you to step into these." He was holding a pair of silk blank panties at her ankles. Carefully, so as not to release any of the toys inside of her, Lyla stepped into them, one high heeled foot at a time. Taking over she pulled them up and turned around to face him.

Nothing. His face retained the same blank expression as earlier. If the room wasn't empty she would have suspected the semen inside her belonged to someone else.

"Hold up your hair please," He asked before affixing a leather choker around her neck. It was fastened just a little too tightly.

"There, now you are ready to meet the rest of the board. Follow me this way please." and with that, they walked towards the door. Her every movement exquisite agony and a constant reminder of her new job.