The Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I do to help?" asked Nechole who was as upset as Heather and afraid that she had caused this unfortunate accident.

"Would you please help me to the open bench over there?" she suggested as she pointed with her left hand.

Nechole did her best to get under Heather's arm to assist in moving the six feet or so to the bench. The two women ambled slowly over to the bench and then Nechole set Heather down with her upper body hunched over the work surface on the counter.

"Could you massage my lower right side?" Heather asked timidly for a woman who was usually very demanding.

"I'll see what I can do," Nechole answered as she removed her work gloves.

Nechole placed her fingertips on Heather's back and began to make small circular motions over her lower back. Applying increasing pressure, she swept her fingers in ever larger circles then focused on the muscles that she could feel were tied up in knots.

"Oh that feels wonderful," Heather said as she untucked her blouse from her pants and pulled it up to uncover the lower half of her back. "There's some sunscreen lotion in a pocket on the side of my gardening bag. Please go get it over there are use it on my back when you rub; and please don't stop."

Nechole spotted the bag against a wall and saw the lotion sticking up from a side pocket. She walked over, removed it from the bag and applied a liberal amount to her hands. She spread it on Heather's bare skin and kept running her hands on the bare skin of Heather's back. She used the heel of her hands and put her weight into the massage to really work out the kinks. She noticed that Heather was gyrating to the motion and seemed to be enjoying the attention and feel of Nechole's hands.

"You smell so lovely too dear," Heather complimented her. "You know, I must confess, I think I find you to be a very lovely young woman."

Nechole blushed again but didn't respond to the remark. Heather suddenly made a remarkable recovery and rolled over onto her back while still on the counter. Nechole wasn't sure what to do with her hands and dropped them at her side, stopping the massage immediately.

"These are magic fingers and hands," Heather said as she took Nechole's hands in hers and pulled them toward her body, just below her chest.

Nechole watched for what she would do with her hands next. Heather placed them directly on top of her breasts.

"Unbutton my blouse, Nechole," she said as she held her hands away to allow easy access to her buttons.

Nechole felt as if she was under Heather's spell and without giving it much thought did as she was instructed. Heather's eyes looked to the side, zeroing in on two massive bags of peat moss that were stacked on a wooden pallet in an open area. She stood and walked slowly over to the stack before lying down in a sprawled out position on the soft bed of peat. She positioned her body with her legs spread and her back fully supported by the bags. Heather unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pulled it open. Nechole could see that she was wearing a sheer silken bra with a lacey pattern that covered her nipples. Heather stared longingly into Nechole's eyes.

"Come over here, Nechole. This will be much more comfortable than that workbench with its sharp edge against my back."

Nechole found herself more attracted to Heather in the heat of the moment than she would have expected. Heather's breasts were exquisite with her nipples poking against the delicate fabric and she looked radiant lying there so eager to share her body with Nechole. Nechole approached slowly, unsure where to position her body. Heather reached out and took hold of her torso, guiding Nechole down onto her open body. Heather reached up with her head and began to kiss Nechole on the mouth. Nechole responded with passion as she felt the supple softness of Heather's lips against hers. She had only had a peck on the cheek kind of kiss with another woman before. This was kissing at a new level and she raised her hands to caress Heather's head as the tow of them kissed and embraced o the bed of peat.

Heather slowly readjusted her body until she was first able to roll Nechole onto her side and then over onto her back. Heather was now on top where she continued to nuzzle and fondle her new assistant.

"I just love your smooth and delicate skin. Ah, to have the body of a twenty-something again."

Nechole was so absorbed in the exchange with her boss that she didn't mind. She opened her posture as Heather began to open Nechole's uniform in front. She was glad that she had made herself up perfectly that morning down to her lingerie and cologne. Heather was attacking her as though she was starved for love and affection. She ran both hands softly with limp fingers over Nechole's breasts and down her sides. Both women were breathing hard. Their body heat soon turned to perspiration as their love making grew more physical and intense. Heather pulled Nechole's bra aside and devoured her right tit. After sucking and tugging on her left nipple, she moved to her right. When she gently closed her teeth on Nechole's right nipple, Nechole let out a loud sigh. Heather took hold of both of Nechole's now erect nipples and pinched them before tugged on both.

"Are you ready to cum sweetness, Nechole?"

"I believe that I may have already begun," replied Nechole as she squeezed her pelvic muscles and shivered with delight as she kept the sensation going between her legs. She knew that once she was this aroused she could keep going for quite a while.

Heather immediately ripped Nechole's panties down to check for herself. She ran her fingers over the moisture that had formed like drops of dew on her pubic hair. Leaning down, Heather ran her tongue over Nechole's slit, flicking the tip of her tongue in Nechole's honey at her clit. Nechole moaned loudly again as she laid back, her arms lying around Heathers shoulders while she enjoyed the sensuous delight. She could not believe the skill that her boss possessed in eliciting every nuance of pleasure from her body. Heather smiled as she watched her maid enjoying her play so thoroughly. She wondered what else they could do together. They remained together, kissing and cuddling in the greenhouse. After what seemed like a very long time, Nechole suddenly remembered that she had a 3:00 appointment with Mr. Wilson.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked Heather.

I think it's nearly 3:00 Heather replied as she looked at her wristwatch.

"Oh, no!" Nechole moaned. "I am supposed to meet Mr. Wilson for something at 3:00."

"Oh don't worry about him," she reassured Nechole. "I'll call him and take care of everything."

With that she leaned over to her bag and pulled out her cell phone and pressed the button for Donald. "Hello Donald. I'm afraid that Nechole ad I are still busy in the greenhouse. Will you be able to see her later; perhaps at 4:00? Excellent, I'll tell her. Good bye Donald, see you at dinner."

She hung up the phone and announced, "There, everything is okay. I bought you another hour. Come here and let me play with your lovely tight body."

She wasted no time in resuming her exploration of her new pet. She wondered whether her husband, Donald had already discovered their new maid.

Nechole was wondering if she was living in a dream world with everyone so eager to get into her pants.

*****

Thank you for reading my stories. I hope they continue to improve for your pleasure. Comments are always welcome.

12