The Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I need to have you."

"I need to go."

"I could make you come with me." He replied raising an eyebrow. Clearly this was a man not used to being denied.

"But you won't." She replied firmly, fixing him with a hard stare. "Anyway, I don't even know your name."

"Stephano," he said abruptly "and yours?"

"Andrea."

He repeated her name thoughtfully like he was testing it for size. It sounded beautiful and exotic on his lips. She shivered and she knew it wasn't entirely because of the cold wet weather.

He stared at her intently like she was a puzzle he couldn't solve.

"Why do you need to go?"

"I have to collect my daughter from school."

"You are a mother."

She nodded uncomfortably.

She watched, fascinated as absolute shock spread across his handsome features. He staggered back releasing her from his grip. She peeled herself off the door and they faced each other. She noticed for the first time that he was quite a bit taller than her. He lifted a hand to her face and brushed his thumb along her lips. It was a surprisingly tender gesture.

She looked at her watch nervously. "I have to go."

"You are going to be late? I can take you."

"No! No, I can get the bus, I'm not that late." She quickly replied. He stepped out of her way and she realised that her bus was trundling up the road towards them. She looked back at his face.

"I need to get this."

"Yes of course."

And again she was dashing away from him.

She was sitting on the bus with yet another bizarre interaction to analyse on the way home; well at least she knew his name now. She was cold and wet. She pulled her coat tighter around her shoulders, not that it was going to make much difference really, given that it was soaking wet.

Sighing, she decided that she could probably stop worrying about what was going to happen. She was quite sure that would be the end of that, If she was honest with herself, she hadn't really understood why someone like him seemed so interested in someone like her anyway, and now that he knew about Sophia there was even less reason.

As she gazed forlornly out of the bus window and sighed again, she thought she could just about make him out standing on the junction watching as the bus pulled away but she couldn't be sure it was him, the street looked blurry through the bus window as torrential rain continued to fall.

12