The Maid Pt. 02

Story Info
Mr. Nickerson changes Missy's daily routine.
1.2k words
4.23
47.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krstorm
krstorm
55 Followers

Very good? Missy thought. This is not very good at all. Her nipples were pinched tightly and the way they were being pulled she could tell she'd be hard pressed to move without the bell weights swinging. At least the butt plug was relatively small, though as she pressed the vibe tightly against her clit she realized it was picking up some of the vibrations.

She was confused to say she could feel herself getting a wet under the short skirt of her uniform.

Suddenly Mr. Nickerson reached down and pulled the vibe from her hands.

"I'll take this for now," he said, "if you're good you might get it back later. For now, I think the room needs dusting." With that, Mr. Nickerson turned around and headed back to his chair. Getting behind his desk, he sat down and began his daily shuffle through a pile of papers.

"Yes sir," Missy said. She missed the vibe already. She began to glance around the room and quickly noticed a small duster in the corner. The second she moved she felt everything shift, the plug in her ass came alive as she now needed to maneuver around it as she walked. She glanced down as she began to move. The weights attached to her nipples would provide and constant pull, and with each step they were swaying, giving her tits a sharp and persistent yank.

She began walking around the spacious room, dusting every wooden surface she could find. The place looked well kept, and to the far side of the room there was a large, wooden 4 poster bed. She wondered if she'd ever be bent over the dark bedspread, or forced to do other unspeakable things.

She explored the room, painfully aware of the new implements that had been added to her uniform, and wondering how long she'd be forced to endure them.

As time wore on her nipples got more and more sore from the constant tug. She thought several times about holding the weights but was fairly certain that wasn't part of the deal. She repeatedly had to stop and hold on to the closest piece of furniture to steady herself. At one point she dropped the duster and had to lean down to retrieve it. She tried so hard to hold back, a small whimper escaped her lips before she was able to swallow it.

"Everything alright there?" Mr. Nickerson said, his voice calm and authoritative. It was the first time he'd spoken or even looked at her since he'd finished his handiwork.

"Yes sir," Missy said, gulping, "Sorry to disturb you."

"Please stand as you were before in front of my desk," Mr. Nickerson said.

Miss approached and assumed the position he requested, chest pushed out obscenely and weights still swaying on her sore nipples. He walked around to the front of the desk to study her.

"Would you like me to remove the additions to your uniform?"

She wasn't sure if she should tell the truth, she gambled.

"Yes please sir," Missy said with her head slightly down.

"Very well," Mr. Nickerson said, "here," handing her back the vibe.

She pressed it tightly to her clit, feeling instant relief.

"Turn around, bend over," he said.

Missy could feel her face turning red as he unceremoniously began pulling on the butt plug which was now embedded deep in Missy's ass. A wave of relief washed over her when she was finally free of it.

She was told to turn around. She clutched the vibe even tighter as Mr. Nickerson reached for the first clamp. He was kind and removed it slowly, though not without a great deal of discomfort. Missy desperately wanted to reach up and soothe her sore nipple, but knew the only thing she'd been given permission to touch was the vibe.

He made quick work of the other one and then began massaging them with his fingers, ignoring the grimaces that came across Missy's face.

"Push your chest out," Mr. Nickerson said. He pulled a riding crop out of thin air. "I would like you to thank me after each one this time."

"Yes sir," Missy said.

Twack! The crop came down on her right breast. He seem to have targeted the nipple on purpose.

"Owwwwww," Missy whimpered, "thank you sir."

He did a few more strokes and then proceeded on the other breast until each had a nice pink color.

"You may return to your duties," he said, dismissing her once again.

He did not look at her again the rest of the day. She continued dusting into oblivion and at night returned to her cottage.

This went on for several days, weeks perhaps, when every day was so similar it was almost hard to keep track. She wondered if this is how it would be forever, walk in, be subjected to his additions, clean for awhile until she broke down and whimpered, be subjected to him again, and then not looked at for the rest of the day.

Her nipples were constantly sore now and her ass took the plug much more easily each day. Maybe it was getting too easy for him.

The next day after she turned around after receiving her butt plug and morning spanning, she felt something strange trailing down her legs. It was a rope. Whatever had been placed in her ass, she was now tethered by the butt plug.

"You'll be scrubbing part of the floor today," he said. She suddenly noticed the box full of extra cleaning supplies next to his desk. "I expect you on your hands and knees most of the day, though you have permission to get up and walk around if you tire as much as you need. There are knee pads and the like in the box as well."

"I don't want you working too fast and the rope will ensure you're only doing a specific area each day," he said as he began attaching a clamp to her nipple.

Missy winced as always, but noticed it did not feel as tight as usual today. She did notice it was attached to a chain, which he quickly ran behind her neck like a halter. Once both clamps were attached he began tightening the string.

Owwwwwwww, oh my gosh he's going to yank them off, Missy thought as he tightened the string, forcing her nipples to stretch up. She breathed out when he was finally done.

As she got to her hands and knees she realized the genius of his design. Leaning forward would pulling unrelentingly at her tits as she moved the scrubbing brush across the floor.

She was very aware of the rope, tethering her tightly to the leg of his desk by the plug in her unsuspecting ass. Just once did she crawl too far, and received a sharp yank back as she felt the tight pull to her asshole.

Another few days went by this way. Each day he would tie the plug to another piece of furniture as she worked in sections across the room.

Finally the day arrived when she reached the final section. Shortly after starting she felt a presence.

"Freeze," Mr. Nickerson's voice was behind her. Suddenly, she felt two fingers jut quickly and demandingly into her pussy from behind. Missy froze.

krstorm
krstorm
55 Followers