The Maid Pt. 03

Story Info
Missy submits to an unusual game.
1.5k words
4.53
48.7k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krstorm
krstorm
55 Followers

Missy froze. Mr. Nickerson had just thrust two fingers into her from behind. She had been on her knees, cleaning the floor in that ridiculous uniform.

"Count," Mr. Nickerson said sternly. Missy swallowed. She felt him pull his fingers out of her, agonizingly slowly, and then furiously jut back in.

"Ah! One sir," Missy said.

He repeated the movement. "Ah! Two sir," Missy gasped.

Mr. Nickerson continued. By the time he reached 30 Missy was panting and swinging her body back ever so slowly to meet his thrusts.

Much to her dismay, Mr. Nickerson suddenly stopped. He gave Missy a quick slap on the ass as he withdrew his fingers.

"That will be all for the day," he said, returning to his desk. "You may go."

Missy stayed there for a second breathing heavily, yearning to continue. Her panting mouth slowly closed as she swallowed again and prepared herself to leave the room. As she was stepping out the door, out of just the corner of her eye, she noticed a sizable tent in the pants below his desk.

***

When Missy returned the next morning the mood in the room was vastly different. Mr. Nickerson looked more tense than usual, as if he were angry about something. She was so focused on his face she almost didn't notice that the floor was covered in dark, metallically black circles. Magnets about the diameter of a thumbprint. They looked thick and heavy and she wondered what was in store for her.

When she approached the desk as usual that morning something told her she was right to feel nervous. Mr. Nickerson inserted the plug and delivered her morning spanking more harshly than usual, and she found herself tightly gripping the vibe he gave her to press against her clit to the point where it was close to slipping inside her.

She turned around to present her tits to him as usual, and he removed the thin strip of fabric that covered them.

Moving straight for her tits he began attaching clamps, screwing them onto her rock hard nipples and tightening down as Missy gritted her teeth. The clamps felt both tighter and heavier than usual and Missy's chest was heaving as she willed herself not to squirm too much as her face scrunched up.

Mr. Nickerson held out his hand, "Vibe."

She saw him take it and go out of sight for a second, returning with an odd looking pair of black panties.

"Step into these," he said, lowering them and then yanking them up her body. He had put the vibe in there somehow, the panties kept it snug, pressing extremely tightly to her clit without the need for her her to hold it. The vibe helped, she thought, as he looked over her at his handiwork one last time.

"You have only one assignment today," Mr. Nickerson said. "You will pick up every single one of these magnets off the floor."

"These are magnetized," he said, lightly tapping the clamps currently fastened tightly to her nipples. "There are knee pads by the desk, you may take as long as you like as usual."

Missy gulped.

"Oh and Missy?" He turned back around on his way back to his desk. "I expect you not to touch a single one with your hands."

Missy looked at him with wide eyes and nodded slowly. Those looked heavy and she was worried.

"When all of these are attached, come back to the desk. We'll take them off and soon after you may leave," with that Mr. Nickerson turned and went back to sit down, not giving her a second glance.

Missy got herself ready to lower to the floor, cringing both at the discomfort and at the sight of how obscene her full tits looked beneath her. Her boobs were spilling out of that ridiculous uniform, covered in nothing but the clamps screwed tightly to her nipples, already painfully crushed. When she got to her hands and knees, she decided no matter how bad it hurt, she was going to try to get this over with as quickly as possible, so at least it wouldn't last long.

She wasn't expecting either the sound or the shake from the first magnet as it hit her nipple. Damn. She thought, these little things are powerful. How was she going to get through the whole area. Just keep going, she urged herself, leaning down again. The next one was less of a shock because she knew what to expect. She kept going until she had about 7 or 8, clicked into each other on a downward stack from each nipple. It suddenly felt like the weight of the magnets kicked in all at once and she realized how heavy her tits were becoming. The worst thing was that the weight wasn't static, each movement to the next magnet set the clamps off, dragging and swinging her tits in every direction.

She was breathing heavily from the effort at this point. Her tits still being yanked downward with every breath. She scanned the floor around herself. Four more for each tit. They already had so much. She took a deep breath and kept moving. When the next one clicked on a small whimper escaped her throat. She was gritting her teeth with every movement now. Little grunts and hisses started accompanying every step forward on her knees. When the second to last one for her second nipple clicked in she started squealing and had to stop moving for a minute. Her tender buds were crushed and being yanked down farther by the minute. Her brain was screaming at the discomfort.

She breathed deeply as her tits tried to adjust to the new sensation. Only two more, she repeated it to herself over and over in her head. Painfully slowly after catching her breath, she moved towards the next magnet. It was only a couple feet away, but it took her an eternity to get there. She was trying so hard not to shake the now precariously balance of what she was wearing. She lowered herself onto the next magnet ever so slowly. She felt the jerk as it clicked into place, jiggling her tit and her mouth opened in a small scream.

She repeated the slow-moving process for the remaining magnet. The click of the magnet attaching somehow hurt slightly less worse than the last though she still screamed. It was easier knowing this was the last one.

She painstakingly made her way to her feet and began carefully walking to the desk, small groans and whimpers escaping her lips at every turn.

She reached the desk on unsteady feet. Mr. Nickerson came around and stood before her.

"Do you want these off?" He said frowning down at her tits.

"Yes...yes...please sir," Missy struggled through the sentence.

He reached up and slowly removed the clamps, inciting gasps from Missy as the pressure was relieved, and finally a large sigh as she tried to regain her composure. He liked the way her mouth hung open like that.

"Turn around," he said, "put your ass out and your hands on the desk."

She turned still panting. Before she was fully in place she felt the panties unceremoniously yanked down her legs, leaving them around her ankles.

She felt something positioned at the entrance of her pussy.

"Remember what we did last time?" He said. "Now, I want you to both move and count."

He felt a hand on the small of her back guiding her backwards in no uncertain terms. Slowly, she felt Mr. Nickersons fingers sliding into her body as her torso was moved back.

"That's one," he said. He gave her a heavy slap on her ass. "Start moving!"

Missy pushed her body forwards towards the desk and then back down onto his fingers.

"Two, sir," she said.

"Very good," Mr. Nickerson said, loving the view of her ass as her pussy repeatedly swallowed his finger.

She continued for about 10 strokes before she felt a rough hand grab the side of her hips.

"Faster." He said as he used that hand to control her body, doubling and then tripling the timing of the strokes.

Missy moaned. Her tits still ached but the feeling in her pussy was so good.

He took his hand off her hips and began slapping her ass roughly.

"Faster." He kept saying in a serious tone.

Missy was soon going as fast as she thought she could but the spankings didn't stop as her ass heated up. She slowly began to feel a build inside her.

"Faster." Mr. Nickerson kept saying as he turned her ass from white to pink.

Missy kept trying to comply with his directions, straining to go faster and faster as her ass was being slapped harder and harder.

Suddenly she felt the pressure inside her build, she couldn't keep up. He body exploded in orgasm and she struggled to remain upright. She felt Mr. Nickerson allow her limp body to lower to the floor.

Damn. He thought as her pussy muscles clenched tightly around his finger. She'll do very nicely indeed.

"You did well," Mr. Nickerson said. He left her to breathe and went back to his desk.

Missy's head was spinning as she panted on the floor. It was spinning the whole time she got ready to leave. It was spinning as she showered and put herself in bed that night. It was spinning the next morning...until she walked back into that room.

krstorm
krstorm
55 Followers