The Maid Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Baron owned a house in Mayfair, a prestigious area of the city. It was used very infrequently, but he maintained the house in style, and Mary was overwhelmed by the luxury and decadence of the décor. He explained that he would be required to receive guests, and that this was what was expected in his circle.

Phillip was the ideal companion initially, showing her around the great sights of the city, indulging her in the new department stores that had recently opened in Bond Street and Knightsbridge. After a few days of this, Phillip announced that he was intending to visit his daughter Victoria. Mary was taken aback: Phillip had made little mention of her since Mary had revealed their liaison and she had thought that Phillip had disapproved of it. But she knew how much he missed her, and thought that this was a good idea. What she didn't think wise was Phillip's intention to take her with him: she wasn't sure if she wanted to see Victoria again, particularly not with Phillip there, but her Master demanded it of her, so she reluctantly agreed.

Phillip had contacted Victoria on his arrival in London, and she had sent back a message to say that she was willing to receive him, so on the afternoon of the appointed day, the couple set off in the carriage to pay a call on Phillip's estranged daughter. He could barely contain his excitement, knowing that his fantasies were on the verge of being fulfilled.

Mary's fears were groundless: Victoria received them warmly, kissing her father and exclaiming how much she had missed him. The conversation flowed easily, and soon Mary was relaxed. As the evening drew in, Victoria summoned her maid to pour wine for the ladies, and brandy for her father, and soon Mary was feeling at home, comfortable in front of the warm fire.

The talk turned to Victoria's absence from the family home, and to Thomas, the sea captain, Phillip's old friend with whom she had eloped. From Thomas, Victoria knew that her father was less upright than he appeared, and told him frankly of her new life style. She had a number of lovers; she wasn't indiscriminate, but accepted only those suitors who could afford her.

Mary could only sit and listen as Victoria told them of the parties she had attended, and the activities she had witnessed there, of the men and women who had propositioned her, and of those whom she had accepted.

Phillip took a large swig of brandy, and asked his daughter bluntly whether she enjoyed her new lifestyle, but he could see in the heightened colour of her cheeks and the glow in her eyes as she talked about it that she was a true voluptuary, enjoying all the pleasures that the flesh had to offer.

It was then he decided to act: draining the brandy glass and setting it down, he leant forward.

'How much do you charge, Vicki?' he asked, looking directly at her.

She raised a delicate eyebrow, and smiled faintly at him.

'I think you could afford me, daddy,' she murmured.

'For Mary as well?' he added, 'I want to see the two of you.'

Mary was stunned; despite her education at Phillip's hands she hadn't remotely imagined that he would pay for his daughter's services as a whore, but as she thought about it, the idea began to take on a warm glow. She had spent a night with Victoria, and knew at first hand the thrill of feeling another woman's mouth on her, gentle hands playing with her breasts, a soft tongue lapping at her sex and the tart taste of feminine juices.

Phillip leaned back in his seat, knowing from the expression on Mary's' face that the idea was beginning to excite her. Victoria rang for her maid, and then dismissed the young girl for the evening.

As she closed the door behind the maid, she turned to her guests, and smiled lasciviously. 'I think we should adjourn in my chamber,' she decided, and led them to her room, the large four-poster bed just as Mary remembered.

Philip settled himself in a comfortable chair close to the bed, and his daughter stood close behind him.

'Take off your clothes, Mary,' he demanded, 'let Victoria see what I'm paying for her to pleasure.'

His tone was sharp and commanding, and she obeyed instinctively, her hands, befuddled by wine, fumbling at her buttons. Soon she stood there naked, a blush rising across her breasts as the two of them, father and daughter, looked at her. She could feel their gaze dropping from her face to her breasts, and down to her belly and the neat bush of hair on her plump mound. She turned around slowly, lifting her arms as she did so to show off her breasts. She knew she was desirable, and she knew now that she enjoyed being watched, and began to touch herself.

Her fingertips slid down over her breasts, rolling her nipples, pulling gently until they stood erect, the areolas puckering. She turned around again, and stroked the palms of her hands over her hips and bottom, then turned to face them, hands on hips, her stance daring them to join her.

Phillip looked up at Victoria, and she smiled at him.

'Are you sure you're ready for this, papa?' she asked mischievously, then walked over to Mary, and kissed her lightly, their lips just touching.

Victoria moved behind Mary, and caressed the girl's breasts from behind, feeling the weight of them and enjoying the thrust of the girl's impatient nipples against her palms. Victoria looked at her father; his eyes were fixed on her hands playing with Mary's breasts, and his hand had strayed to his crotch. Victoria had a sudden desire to see what was there, to see what effect she was having on him.

'Do you want to see what I'll be tasting, daddy?' she asked, and at his abrupt nod, she slid her hands down to the lips of Mary's sex, and pulled back. The hidden bud came into view, pink and erect, already glistening with juices.

'Are you sure you don't want a taste first?' she continued, then began to touch the eager flesh, enjoying the quiet gasp that came from Mary as her pleasure bud was stimulated.

Phillip watched as his younger daughter played with her sister's clitoris, her nimble fingers stroking lightly. Mary leant back against Victoria, her eyes half closing in pleasure. But Victoria stopped abruptly; she wanted to feel flesh on flesh, to rub her sex against Mary's, to taste the girls' slippery juices and cover her face in them. She had thought about the night they had spent together so much, knowing that she had found a source of pleasure and satisfaction that had been difficult to match since.

She controlled her urges with difficulty; she was with a paying customer and had to put on a show for his pleasure. She decided to order Mary to help her undress; the girl had responded well to this before, and did so again, immediately jumping to obey Victoria's demands that she unfasten her gown.

Mary couldn't help herself; Victoria's pale skin was so appealing that her fingers began to stroke, her thumbs rubbing softly over the upturned tips of the courtesan's firm breasts. As she knelt in front of Victoria to help draw down the fine French lingerie, she inhaled the scent of the woman's sex, a rich musk that left her light headed with desire. Victoria could feel the girl's warm breath on her, and knew that Mary was lowering her head to taste her, to touch her tongue to that centre of pleasure. Victoria entwined her fingers in the girl's rich golden hair and pulled back sharply.

'Did I say you could do that, Mary?' she asked, her tone strict.

Mary shook her head, still kneeling at Victoria's feet. Phillip was absorbed in the tableau; his daughter was of the same mould as him, enjoying domination, taking control.

Victoria helped Mary to her feet, and then the two girls kissed. Their lips met, and Phillip watched as their hands played over each other's body, stroking and caressing the soft skin, listening in delight to the murmurs of pleasure that came from them. Their breasts pressed together, nipples erect, and he longed to suckle, to take them in his mouth and nibble on the soft flesh until both girls were writhing beneath him. His erection was becoming uncomfortable now; and he released his breeches, his meaty phallus freeing with a soft slap into his hand.

He couldn't decide which he preferred: Victoria was taller, finer boned and more delicate. Her breasts were small but well shaped. Her skin was translucent and pale, her hair like spun gold. Mary was sturdier and more curvaceous, her breast full and luscious, her hips rounded. He knew every part of her, every taste and scent, and realised that he desired to know his trueborn daughter in the same way.

They had moved over to the bed; Victoria had pushed Mary onto her back and pushed her legs wide apart. She was displayed lewdly, her sex lips stretched and parted, and the shadowy cleft of her vagina visible. She asked the girl to hold her legs apart, and Mary obediently tucked her hands behind her knees and pulled, feeling exposed but knowing that Victoria was absorbed in looking at her, inspecting her and becoming aroused.

Phillip moved closer so he could see; his cock stood firm as he watched Victoria reach out a finger to probe the velvet walls of Mary's pussy. She teased her mercilessly, exploring the crevices and folds but not touching the nub of tissue that so longed to be touched. One slim finger entered her, and Mary's vaginal muscles tightened around it, drawing it in. She needed more, and Victoria knew this. She slipped in another and felt the ridged walls of the warm tunnel, and the firm rounded neck of Mary's womb as she pushed in deeper.

Phillip sighed; the sight of his younger daughter fingering Mary was something he had dreamed of. Victoria knelt at the foot of the bed and lowered her face, reaching out with the tip of her tongue to flick it lightly over Mary's erect clitoris, all the time keeping two fingers busy exploring inside her warm entrance. The little bud of tissue engorged, its delicate pink colour changing to darker red as Victoria tongued it more vigorously, bringing the girl to the edge of her orgasm. With exquisite judgment, she stopped just as Mary was about to come, and watched as the girl writhed in frustration.

By this stage, Phillip was panting, eager to join in and quickly shed his clothes. Victoria ran a swift and experienced eye over his body; she was impressed with what she saw. He was tall and muscular, with a lean stomach and a vaunting erection that he was holding firmly. His bulbous helmet was as engorged as Mary's little bud, swelling and beginning to become lubricated with his juices.

Victoria knew that if she was to touch Mary again, the girl would spend, and she wanted to torment her first, and wanted to hear her beg for what she needed.

She left the girl on the bed, and went to her dressing table, reaching into a drawer. She withdrew a strange contraption and began to harness it around her hips. As she turned back to the bed, Phillip saw a long dark phallus rising from her pubis, thick and firm, curving slightly. It was held firmly in place by leather straps around her slim hips. The phallus was life size, but against Victoria's slim and delicate frame, it looked larger, obscene, almost threatening. He had never seen anything like this, but could guess its purpose.

Back on the bed, Mary had relaxed her legs, easing the strain in her thighs, but Phillip knelt at her side and pulled them back again, spreading her wide. His cock, rigid and firm, bobbed over her, almost touching her face. Phillip wanted to see the leather bound dildo thrust into her, to see her sex lips spread around it, watching her impaled on the thick shaft. Victoria positioned herself carefully between Mary's legs, and guided the phallus to the girl's entrance. The carved dildo was unyielding and cold to touch.

Mary looked down anxiously, becoming a little scared, and then groaned as she felt the thing enter her, grazing against the muscular walls of her tunnel. Victoria began to thrust, riding Mary as if she was a man. With each thrust the dildo was pressed firmly against Victoria's own pleasure bud, stimulating it, encouraging her to push harder and harder.

Victoria pulled Mary's legs together and half-shoved, half pulled her on the bed so that her shapely legs were over Victoria's shoulders. This had the effect of compressing Mary's pussy, tightening it so that the sensation of the phallus entering her was heightened.

Phillip watched eagerly, enjoying the sight of the black shaft penetrating her, sinking deep into her and becoming coated in her juices. He rubbed his cock over Mary's face, sliding the bulbous tip over her lips, leaking copious juices to show her how excited he was. When Victoria moved Mary's legs, he could no longer see clearly and, frustrated, he pulled at her, parting her thighs again so he could watch. Reaching forward, he began to strum Mary's clitoris, tweaking and fingering the tightly stretched bud until she was moaning incoherently. He could feel her bucking against his hand, and then she came, her back arching and a tortured gasp, almost a sob, erupting from her throat.

Victoria withdrew, and as she pulled out from Mary, she held the dildo and felt the leather warmed by Mary's flesh, it's surface glistening with the girl's moistness. She knelt again at Mary's sex, noting the swollen and puffy sex lips, and the velvety entrance to her pussy still dilated and open. She slid in a finger, then another. Mary gasped; she couldn't take any more. She pleaded with Victoria to stop, but she was ignored.

Victoria continued, slowly twisting her fingers inside the entrance, adding more and more until four fingers were inside. She pressed her thumb against the palm of her hand and continued to push firmly, bunching her fingers tightly, twisting slowly but relentlessly. Her hand was small and delicate, but Mary's vagina was tight, and had clamped firmly around her fist. She continued to push, sliding in inexorably. Mary cried out, a frightened little cry that she bit off quickly; she reached down to cling on to Victoria's wrist to stop her going further, but Phillip intervened, pulling her arm away and demanding she stay still.

Phillip held back Mary's legs, gripping firmly as she struggled. He desperately wanted to see this, to see if it was possible. Mary's' sex lips were bulging around Victoria's knuckles, now almost inside. He glanced quickly at Mary's face. Her eyes were tightly closed, and he saw a tear gather at the corner of her eye, and slide gently down her fair cheek. Whether from fear, or pain or humiliation he didn't know, and suddenly he didn't care. He turned back to Victoria, who had her hand buried inside Mary, the girls reddened sex lips closed around her wrist.

She began to move slightly, turning her wrist, palpating the inner walls of Mary's vagina with her fingertips, and feeling the rubbery tissue that was the neck of the girl's womb. She looked at Phillip; his eyes were fixed on her arm, watching the movements of her wrist, unconsciously licking his lips.

Then she withdrew, slowly and carefully. Her knuckles were blanched white as she slid her fingers from Mary's pussy, and she continued to look at Phillip as she licked her fingers clean, tasting the sticky juices from Mary's deep tunnel. Phillip let go of Mary's legs, and she lay almost immobilised by exhaustion, her sex throbbing, and a deep pain between her legs.

Phillip needed to come; Mary was no use to him and he looked at Victoria, still watching him, still licking her fingers. He gripped his cock, and she smiled. Wordlessly, she eased herself out of the tight harness and climbed onto the bed and moved into position beside Mary. On her hands and knees, she looked over her shoulder at Phillip and shuffled her knees apart slightly, her firm buttocks separating a little. He could see the dark cleft between them and lost control.

Leaning forward, he pushed his face into her buttocks, biting at the soft flesh, licking at the deep cleft. Victoria could feel his tongue probing for her secret entrance, and he spread her cheeks apart with the palms of his hands, exposing the tender flesh of her amber rosebud. He nuzzled up against it, licking and sucking at the tense flesh there until she was trembling. He started to tease her with his fingers, scratching over the sensitive tissue of her anus, probing with a finger until he'd edged inside the hot tunnel of her bowels. Groaning with desire, he pushed against her until his finger was buried up to the knuckle, and then started to thrust until the tight muscles were loosened slightly.

Phillip's cock was straining for attention, his balls hot and heavy with his come. There was no further time for finesse, and he needed to be inside her, his cock engulfed in her hot passage. Spitting on his hand, he wiped the saliva over his cock, and centred the tip against her puckered ring. She could feel the tip against her, and he began to push harder and harder until he had forced the bulbous tip past the tight opening.

He started fucking it in and out with just the tip, repeatedly forcing her tight hole open and closed, pressing deeper and deeper with each new stroke, shoving his long fat cock further into her.

Mary gasped as she realised what was happened; she watched dumbstruck as she saw her lover sodomise another woman in front of her, and not just any woman: this was his own daughter, a woman he had paid for sex. She had thought, naively, that he would just watch the two women together; she hadn't known that he wanted to take part. She wasn't sure what to do or feel, but she knew that a seed of doubt had been sown; this wasn't a man who loved her. He hadn't cared that she had been in pain when his daughter had raped her with her hand, he had watched, and become aroused. She wanted to leave, to go home, but she couldn't move.

Victoria could feel her father's cock-head move way up into her bowels, pulsing and throbbing. He grabbed her hips, pulling her back against him and she could feel his balls slap against her and feel the warmth of them against her buttocks. Balancing on one hand, she reached down and began to play with her pleasure bud, to stroke and pinch at the erect tissue viciously until she was close to coming. She dipped her fingers into her pussy and scooped up some of the juices there to slick over her taut clitoris.

Her father's cock was filling her so much that if felt as though he was fucking her pussy as well. He was in a frenzy now, stabbing his cock into her, ramming deep as he could, but his daughter could take it all, her tight ring devouring him.

He had wanted to come, to pump his jism deep into her, but then decided he wanted to see her suck his cock, and spurt his seed over her face and down her throat. He pulled roughly out from her, and ordered her to turn around, to kneel in front of him and take his cock in her mouth.

She did as she was bid, and reached for his cock, wrapping her hand around him, her little fingers closing on the warm hard flesh. She squeezed hard, listening to him grunt with pleasure. She could see his cock head bulge and the tiny slit at the apex of his helmet widened, little bubbles of juice beginning to appear.

She licked at the tip, tasting those juices for the first time, the tart salty scent and musky undertones filling her nostrils. She lowered her mouth, engulfing him, and he threw his head back, loving the heat of her throat. Her head moved quickly, drawing her mouth up and down his shaft, sometimes allowing his cock to bulge out her cheeks, sometimes relaxing her throat muscles so that she could take him deeper to enjoy the tightness of her throat.

Skilfully she used her tongue to milk him, to push him against the roof of her mouth, so that his engorged helmet was stimulated by the roughness there. Phillip's hips were beginning to buck now, and he started to slowly fuck her mouth, holding her face firmly to him, his fingers entwined in her hair.