The Maiden Aunt Ch. 03

Story Info
The truth laid bare.
1.8k words
4.34
43.9k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers

"I hope you're damn well pleased with yourself Zil!" Anne shouted, as she burst into her sister bedroom.

"How could you do it? And don't try and deny it, because I've seen you fuck too many men to know that look on your face. That bloody bouncy walk of yours, on your toes, with your nose in the air and grinning like a Cheshire cat. Look everyone, I've just been fucked!"

Zil was standing naked by the wardrobe, getting out a fresh bath towel. She tried to say something in her defense but her elder sister cut her off short.

"I mean... we had an arrangement, didn't we?" Anne insisted. "All those years ago, didn't we agree to keep our threesome sex to ourselves? It was going to be just you, and me, and Andrew. Didn't we agree to that, no one else ever involved in the family?"

Zil threw her arms up in the air waving the large bath towel, before managing to blurt out, "I never wanted it to happen Annie, I swear. He just came onto me!"

"Oh right ...out of the blue was it ... no encouragement from you I suppose?"

"Yes, right out of the blue! I asked him how's things were going at his University, and the next thing he has his cock out, telling me how he likes older women and me especially!"

"And when was all this?" Anne demanded to know, now lowering her voice somewhat.

"When you were out shopping this morning. Tom was sat reading on the sofa and I came into the sitting room and sat down next to him for a chat." Zil reached out and took hold of sister Anne's arms to steady her down.

"Believe me Annie, nothing was further from my mind. It was when I asked him jokingly how his love life was going, that he became all-serious and started telling me how he fancied me. I was dumbfounded. I told him to stop fooling around and put it away and stop being a silly boy."

"But he didn't did he?" Anne guessed. "I bet you couldn't take your eyes off it, could you?" Pausing and almost in a whisper she asked," Dose he take after his Father in that department?"

Zil pulled her sister close to her, and put her arms around her tightly, hugging her, and reluctantly admitting, "Yes ... I'm afraid he dose." Adding with a hidden grin, "He might even be bigger!"

Anne shuddered in Zil's arms and then with some anger, pointed out. "It's not as if he hadn't got plenty of girls his own age to play with. I've always encouraged him to bring his girl friends home for the weekend. I've never been a prudish mother when it came to sleeping arrangements here at home. I even put up with that nasty little slut Amanda. Remember her?"

"Wasn't she the one who never put any clothes on and screamed the place down all night long?"

"Yes ... that's her, but if you say Tom takes after his father then maybe the girl had something to scream about! Actually she has always reminded me a bit of you Zil, you never have any clothes on either!"

The two of them laughed and Zil quite deliberately started to undress her sister Anne, who willingly obliged and let her clothes fall to the floor.

When as naked as Zil the two women lay down in each other's arms on the bed. They were now as one. Warm and close and both felt so very safe from the world. Doing what they had been doing all their lives together, relying on each other for that loved feeling they never got from their parents, but only from each other. Being both now in their mid forties they looked good for their age, and both could pass very easily for a woman ten years younger.

Their father had been a diplomat and they had traveled the world from embassy to embassy. There had been endless governesses and lots of new languages and customs to learn about. It had been an interesting life for young children but one that never gave them much time to make any real close friends. And when older they were sent off back to England to a boarding school, where again they were left to their own company and that of an old Aunt that housed them during the school holidays. Life had made them reliant on each other so very much.

"Did you do it on the sofa then?" Anne wanted to know after a few minutes had passed.

"No I took him upstairs, but you came home before that monster cock of his was put to any good use in me. I did however get a good suck on it and we did just manage to get naked, but as I said you put a stop to us doing it right there and then."

"Tough luck!" Anne said with a laugh before sucking hard on Zil's nipples and sliding a finger deep up her sister's cunt, before retracting it and sniffing the air disdainfully.

"God, You smell like a rancid ferret!"

"Yes I know, and that's why I was going to take a shower."

"So who's idea was it to go for a walk? Anne asked wanting to know more. Zil slid off the bed to kneel on the floor and pulling her sister's legs towards her put them over her shoulders and went down and licked Anne's pussy the way she loved it licked.

"Mine I suppose." Zil said pausing. "As Tom was in such a desperate mood, I thought I'd better get him out of the house, so we went with the dogs down to the oak wood in the valley."

Zil continued to lick lovingly at Anne's bursting little bud, making her groan with lust, and toss her head back and forth on the bed, before demanding. "Where ... in the wood ... did you do it?"

"Up against a tree the first time." Zil told her, before going back to pleasing her sister's aching hole.

"Twice then ... He fucked you twice? Anne exclaimed grasping tight hold of Zil's short hair.

"And so easily too. Shit, how I came for that dirty young bastard!" Zil spat the words out before gasping in a large breath of air and returning to her sisters melting minge. It was now coming too, and Anne ached her back off the bed as she gripped both Zil's hands in hers as she imagined her lovely boy fucking her sister so hard, and with all the vigor of youth, only an hour ago in that wood.

It was only after Anne's orgasm had died down that suddenly Zil turned around feeling a cold draft on her naked body, and let out a scream.

"Don't you ever knock on doors before you enter?" She shrieked at the top of her voice. Hardly believing her eyes as Tom stood there watching them with his mouth wide open.

"I ... oh God I'm so sorry!" Tom managed to stammer.

Zil got up of the floor and snatching her towel off the bed snapped, "You may be a clever little sod, but you have no bloody manners to go with it! Oh ... and your mother can fill you in on our rather complicated family life style, while I'm taking a shower."

Anne got up off the bed and motioned Tom to close the bedroom door and then asked him to hand her the bathrobe that was hanging on the back of the door. She slipped this on as Zil flounced out the room, leaving an eerie silence behind her.

"I am so sorry Mum ...I should have knocked but ...I thought auntie Zil was alone."

"It doesn't matter now dose it? Everything has changed in the space of a day!" Anne sighed, sitting down on the bed and gesturing for Tom to join her. "First you shag your aunt. Doing it twice if I understand correctly? And then you catch your mother and aunt naked on a bed, making love. A funny old day!"

Tom moved uneasily on the bed and just nodded. "Well let's have tell all time, should we? Here's something else you don't know, and that is your father always wanted to marry your auntie Zil. He was madly in love with her but she turned him down and he married me instead!"

"Really?" Tom said with open eyes.

"I mean we both were head over heals in love with the man, I never thought I was ever second best when he asked me to marry him. Zil is just not the marrying kind but we have always been a very close threesome ever since.

"Threesome?" Tom repeated the word.

"Yes, your father has been serving Zil and I for all these many years and we love him deeply for that. I know he has other women, but Andrew has been a wonderful husband and provider, and he works hard to keep us all in relative luxury. You are going back to University tomorrow and your father is returning home from his business trip and that's why your aunt is here so that we might greet him accordingly, in the manner we always have."

Tom nodded sheepishly, thinking what a welcome that would be? "I of course have needs too, sexually that is, and have never so much as looked at any man within a hundred miles of here over the years. I am regarded as the height of respectability, but I do go to stay with your aunt Zil, and there I can let my hair down and I have lots of fun with old friends of your aunt. Your father condones all this very much, and it has worked well all these years, well until you get randy for older women and shag your aunt, that is!"

"I don't know quite what to say Mum, it's kind of blown my head in seeing you in such a different light."

"Dose it shock you Dear? Knowing that your mother is a loose floozy?"

Tom laughed shyly, and asked rather embarrassed about the two of them, lying naked on the bed?

"You mean your aunt and I doing nice things to each other?"

"Well yes ... that sort of thing, I mean are you both lesbian too?"

"Technically I suppose we could be called lesbian, but we have had an odd loveless life as children, and we needed each other simply to cope. It is something that as sisters we just do, to be sisterly. I don't think we ever think about it really. It just happens because we love each other."

Tom looked more than mystified.

"Look, I'm going to cook us all a simply lovely meal as it's your last night home. We'll have a couple of your father's best bottles of wine, and you young man can go in that bathroom and let auntie Zil wash you down and clean you up. I want nice clean people at my dining table. Well in body at least, the mind is something else!"

VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers