The Maiden Of Aphrodite’s Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Kenneth didn't lift a muscle, he, too, felt spent. Fucking five girls in four hours, coming three times in the process. A twinge of guilt crossed his consciousness, imagining himself telling his girlfriend what had transpired. Looking down at Candice sitting at his feet totally spent, her soft breasts heaving with splattered with gobs of cum making them glitter, he had to snap his head back to make sure he wasn't dreaming. And the money, too. The fucking money! This was going to turn out alright, and what a story he had for his brother now. Tyrone would never believe it.

"Man, you made me come so much, Miss Candice. I loved it. It was the best, and worth being trapped in here for so long."

"My pleasure," she said taking in deep breaths, the redness of her face slowly subsiding.

"Now, when you have a moment, I'd sure like to get out of this thing."

"Wow, that was fantastic. Something to write home about." Taking hold of the side of a wing, she pulled herself up. She leaned down and gave him a deep kiss, their tongues swirling, nostrils flaring.

"That was so nice, and I thank you for it," said Candice while she moved to the back of the room to collect her evening gown. Ken watched her exquisite unstable figure sashay across the floor. He could just see her hour-glass figure through the glare, while she put on her dress. And when Candice returned she looked like a million bucks, now even more radiant with the afterglow of sex.

"So, if you'd push what you need to to get me out of this thing, I'll go find Brittany, so she can pay me." His tone was matter of fact.

"Yes. About that," said Candice apprehensively. "I can't do that. Let you out, I mean. She has to do that," she said, finding her heals and slipping them on. "I'll tell her you are ready to be released and I'm sure she'll be down to get you out real soon." Her statement came across as if she herself didn't believe what she was saying, yet felt no remorse in her deception.

"What? You said you'd let me out. Aren't you a lady of her word?" He did his best to shake the coffin and pounded the back of his head into the cushion out of frustration and anger. "You have to let me out!"

"I'm so sorry, but I just can't do that! I'd get in trouble!" she exclaimed while working the controls behind his back. The machine came to life and revered itself to place the maiden of Aphrodite's revenge back to its original position. "I have to lie all the time. I hate doing it, but such is the life of a diplomat, so they say."

"No. No, No!" he screamed. Yelling at the top of his lungs, he said, "You fucking bitch, let me the fuck out!"

"Oh, my, now you did it." She held up the ball-gag and dangled it on her index finger. "I warned you about this."

"Fucking no way! Don't you even think about putting that thing back on me! I'll fucking bite you!" Ken shouted in gloom.

Reaching behind his head, Candice fished for the thong and attached to his forehead.

"Now, don't fight me or you'll regret it," sounding once again like Kim Novak. "Remember, you are quite exposed here, perhaps more so than I was in Vertigo. What, I should tie up that pretty cock of yours again, too? Perhaps smack the beast around before I go upstairs? I will. You be nice and I'll be nice."

"Fuck you, you fucking rich bitch. All you rich bitches don't own me. I ain't your slave you..."

Reverting back to her own voice, cutting him off mid-sentence, Candice shouted, "That's right. You're getting paid to do this, so shut the fuck up!" Fire blazed in her eyes and she stood to her full high-healed height, her presence taking on a stately stature.

Ken forced his lips closed and refused to open his mouth so she could insert the ball and attach the clasp. She pinched his nose shut tightly. Ken did his best to breath between his teeth, but when he felt the pressure of a strong hand squeeze hard on his cock and twist, he paused and looked at her with knowing eyes. She was going to hurt him terrible if he didn't comply.

"That's right, big fella. Don't make me take a high heel off and fucking smash the shit out of you. Feel lucky your balls are on the other side right now. That can change quickly, too; I can always fish them out with a coat hanger. Now, open!" Her tone quieted after a brief pause, squeezing him as hard as she could. "I'm through with you and want to go party with my friends. I've been fucked over by men so many times I feel no remorse for the situation you got yourself into."

Ken reluctantly opened his mouth and the ball fell in place.

"That's a good boy. Yes, that's much better," she said affixing the harness. "No sense in ruining a great time now. Honestly, I know a slew of men who'd take your place to fuck me in an instant. And look at all the other young tarts you've had this evening. Just deal with it like Kerry said to Shawna. Fucking just deal with it because shit happens and you are not in control. Dare I say it? Man the fuck up?"

The last Ken saw of Candice's striking form was just before he felt the veil cover his face once again. He was left to his own demise, and the light that shined down on him was a bright reminder of the stupidity of his ways.

END