The Maidens of Palmares Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

There was a neighborhood on the water just north of Carey's home. While the waterfront in South Jersey had gone the way of the Lain's and Ruhame's enclave with modern multi floored homes that had views all around it like the Lain's or the rehabbed older Victorian like the Ruhame's home. This neighborhood was different. The homes were smaller, older and if they were updated it was done by the owner of the home and a friend or two. There were bars dotting the large neighborhood and the boardwalk on the water like every other town on the shore. Life could get more than a little lively down in North Rio named after the city located on the Southern tip of Brazil. Transplanted Brazilians owned and lived in 95% of the homes. Legend had it that if a white couple visited one of the bars or restaurants inhabited by Brazilians of darker skin color like Amaro chances were that the white man would be leaving without his woman and if he was lucky she would be dropped off a couple of days later with a whole new outlook on sex. This is where Carey hoped to find the man who had put her through her paces.

Actually it was a long shot. This was certainly no ghetto but it was blue collar. Many of the inhabitants worked in drywall installation not only in Jersey but on big projects in surrounding states. Carey didn't see a big time attorney parking himself in this neighborhood, especially Amaro. He wouldn't be able to stand telling a client or a pretty woman that he lived at an address in North Rio. No he lived in one ot the tony outlying towns in a house with all the amenities all the better to expand his already huge ego. Despite the slim chance that Amaro could be found down on this neighborhood boardwalk it was worth a stroll down on the beach after work. There was a greater chance that someone down here would know him being one of Amaro's fellow countrymen and on this beach no one knew the Lains so she could ask away.

Carey figured she would nibble on some junk food for dinner as she strolled along the Rio boardwalk. It was a warm late afternoon with a gentle breeze coming off the ocean. Carey was wearing her leather jacket over the blouse as well as a skirt she had worn to work. Dennis was out of town again something that was happening a couple of days a week mow. She had jetted out of work around 5pm and made it down to the boardwalk before six. It wasn't crowded down there like on the weekends and she was hoping people would have more time to talk to her. High heel pumps were risky on a wood boardwalk but Carey was a pro at navigating the hazard.

She made her way up to one of the many stands lining the beach front. There were quite a few Brazilian foods being sold but she played it safe and struck up a conversation with the vendor. With her looks it wasn't a hard thing to do.

"So what brings such a beautiful woman out during the week?" The Brazilian vendor asked as he handed over a hot dog to Carey.

"I love it down here. I've gotten to know so many people at this beach. I live just south of here." Carey smiled at the vendor setting him up for her request.

"That's nice to hear. We love having visitors. It's our lifeblood." The vendor answered.

"You know I was hoping to run into an old friend of mine. His name is Amaro Da Silva. I've lost track of him over the past couple of years." Carey inquired.

"I don't know any one by that name down here ma'am." The man was suddenly a bit colder and the subject was closed.

Carey wasn't going to eat food at every stand only to find no one knew Amaro and that she badly needed to vomit. She was pretty dedicated to a healthy diet and beach vendor food was not quite in that category. This neighborhood took up two miles of coast and ran five miles inland. She picked her next stand more carefully walking up to a younger man and buying an ice cream cone. Unfortunately when she brought up Amaro the vendor mimicked the first one. He didn't know anything about a Amaro Da Silva.

Carey finished the ice cream vowing to run an extra two miles the next day. She was getting tired of horny Brazilians staring at her legs when two younger dark skinned Brazilians who looked to be in their early twenties walked by. Their complexions were as dark as Amaro. Unlike the other lighter skinned men who tried to be discreet these two were quite open with their desire to get their hands on Carey. They smiled and winked at her. It was then Carey realized what was going on. Before the men walked away she approached them.

"How's it going guys?" Carey asked as she settled in against the railing that separated the boardwalk from the beach.

"We are just fine now. How are you doing?" One of the men asked back. They were wary about what a woman like this might be up too but seeing the ring on her finger they had seen more than a few MILFs make their way down to their beach for a sexual workout but not one of this quality. They were hoping that maybe they'd hit the jackpot.

"I'm good. I was hoping to meet a friend down here. I haven't seen him in a while." Carey watched the two men surround her.

"Well I hope that one of us is that friend you're looking for." The one younger man offered.

"And why not two friends? You know that two would definitely be so much more fun than one." The other said. They were both very handsome and Carey so frustrated at her inability to track down Amaro and now horny beyond belief thought about it for a long moment before deciding against a ménage-a-trois. Something she never done and didn't want to try with two strangers.

"Gentlemen as much fun as the prospect of making new friends sounds I'm looking for an Amaro Da Silva." Carey asked smiling as she leaned back against the railing.

Both men briefly had looks of shock on their faces. Then the taller young black man began to chuckle. The other seemed to hold his look of surprise until a smile crawled across his face and he let out. "No no my pretty lady, we don't know an Amaro Da Silva. I was nice meeting you. Maybe we will meet again hopefully."

The two men strolled on leaving a bewildered Carey Lain in their wake. She knew that the two dark skinned Brazilians knew who Amaro was but for whatever reason, like the lighter skinned men, they wouldn't admit to knowing him. Carey knew that like so many other immigrants that lived together their societies were hard to crack. This neighborhood was not only insulated but there seemed to be divisions between the light skinned and the dark skinned who were as black as any African. Obviously secrets were kept within the different shades of the neighborhood.

Carey didn't want to give up that easy. She approached another dark skinned Brazilian manning a booth selling balloons. Like the two younger blacks his face gave away his knowledge of Amaro but he said he didn't know him. She could make a fool of herself running up to every dark skinned Brazilian and ask about Amaro Da Silva but it wouldn't do any good. No one would admit to a stranger that they knew him.

Carey leaned up against the railing and took in the coming night on the ocean. She felt horny as she'd ever been as she looked out over the beach and ocean. Maybe it would just be easier to chase down the two young bucks and tell them she was theirs for the evening. Just as she was about to leave she felt a hand on top of hers.

"It seems that you forgot to pick out your balloon." Amaro's voice and touch returned the familiar tingle to Carey's body.

"I suppose it wouldn't do any good to say I got lost and was looking for directions down here." Carey smiled and turned her gaze towards the mature Brazilian stud.

"I apologize about the tightness of this neighborhood. We tend to look out for each other to a severe extreme sometimes. We're going up this street." Amaro took the white woman's hand and led her up one of the streets that went down to the boardwalk.

The Brazilian assumed nothing. He knew why the gorgeous white woman was strolling on this boardwalk. They walked up the street in a sort of silent anticipation. Now that she had finally found him Carey was beside herself with excitement. She was trembling with the fact that she would soon be wrapped around the sexually talented stud. She was as excited as she'd ever been with a man.

Amaro had his arm around Carey as they walked. Every person on the street knew that she belonged to the Brazilian and if they looked closer they noticed her wedding ring and they would know that another white man was losing his woman. Occasionally Amaro's hand would drift down to the well built woman's nice round ass. Carey let it go. In a matter of minutes she planned on having him deep inside her so what was the big deal?

Four blocks up from the boardwalk Amaro guided Carey towards a large two story building that looked like a small theatre with a set of large wooden double doors. The building although old looked as if it had been renovated and there was fresh paint on it. The white with blue trim made the building look right at home down at the beach.

"Welcome to my little project. I've been rebuilding her piece by piece as I can afford it." Amaro let the hand that wasn't clutching Carey's ass trail across the landscape of the building.

"What are you going to use it for?" Carey asked as she was led up the front steps to the double doors.

"This is a Quilombo of sorts. The downstairs will serve as a dance studio as well as a place where Quilombolas like me can meet and enjoy ourselves." Amaro stated with a brief smile.

"What is a Quilombola?" Carey inquired.

"We are Brazilians of African descent, the black men of Brazil. Our ancestors were brought over from Africa and became slaves in Brazil. They escaped over time and the Quilombo was the fortress where slaves that had found freedom lived and fought off the Portuguese and Brazilians who had formerly owned them." Amaro told her.

"What does Palmares mean?" Carey continued with her curiosity pointing to a sign just above the doors.

"It was the largest and most powerful of Quilombos, a fugitive society where escaped slaves lived. My ancestors lived in Palmares." With that Amaro led her inside.

Inside the first floor was a hall that resembled a small auditorium. There was a stage at the far end of the room, a long dark wood bar to the side and hardwood floors like a basketball court. To Carey it looked like a perfect spot for a dance club but Amaro seemed intent on keeping the facility as a private club with his large apartment on the second floor. Carey wandered about the floor until Amaro called her back over to him.

"So this is a Brazilians only place of relaxation? I can see the fun already." Carey smiled and turned and faced the black man.

"You have to be of Quilombola stock to be here. Take off your clothes for me please." He ordered.

"Really? Right here?" Carey chuckled but by the look on the Brazilian's face she didn't have a choice if she wanted to stay.

Carey obeyed. She needed to feel the black man and now that she was finally so close she'd do whatever lewd act he asked of her. She took off her jacket first then her blouse and skirt. Amaro watched and when she got down to her panties and bra she momentarily stopped.

"Why are you stopping?" Amaro inquired in a stern tone.

"I don't know. I thought you would be getting undressed too." Carey replied.

"Carey when I give you an order you are to follow it exactly, especially in this place." Amaro couldn't help leaking out a small smirk as he talked.

"Of course." Carey replied obediently and then slid her panties down her legs and then undid her bra.

"That's enough. Now over here my pet." Amaro stopped Carey at her stockings and garter belt. The heels on her stiletto pumps clicked loudly as she made her way across the large room to the Brazilian who was standing by a wooden apparatus about four feet high. Amaro began kissing Carey. She returned the passion sliding her arms around his muscular shoulders.

"I can't believe I actually tracked you down the way I did. I don't know why I did it. I never imagined I could be this desperate for a man after just one time." Carey let it out an inch from Amaro's face unable to hide her feelings for him.

"You cannot deny what you crave my pet. If something is so good it becomes a part of your soul and now you are back for more and it won't be your last visit to this place I am sure." Amaro informed her as he undid some clamps on the wooden apparatus.

Carey studied the contraption. It looked like the kind of wooden stock that was put in town squares to punish someone with public humiliation. It consisted of three openings. The middle opening was for the subservient person's waist instead of the neck and the top had two openings for the wrists and instead of reaching forward one reached back to put their wrists into the device because the body was so far forward in the stock. In effect the subject ended up bent over with her waist caught in the stock and her arms held straight back by the wooden piece of furniture. The subject was put in a totally submissive position bent over with her ass in the air and on the other side of the stock the woman's breasts and mouth could easily be controlled by the person dominating her.

Amaro lifted the two parts hinged on one side of the stock. Please assume the position for me my pet."

"Get into that thing?" Carey asked pointing to the stock.

"Actually we call it the Pelourinhos. And yes, I want you to bend over without any more discussion." Amaro ordered.

The Brazilian smiled when the tall shapely white woman demurely stepped in front of the wooden stock and bent over at the waist so that Amaro could clamp down the first section. Carey knew that she had just agreed to become Amaro's sex slave. So when the black man told her that he needed her arms extended straight back so that he could lock them in the stock she reached back for him.

"I see you followed my suggestion to wear lingerie that would better display your well formed body. These stockings are of excellent quality and make these gorgeous muscular legs shine. You did this to please me did you not?" Amaro inquired.

"Of course I did." Carey admitted.

"Yes they are so nice." With that Amaro slapped Carey's ass with his bare hand. The statuesque brown haired beauty let out a yelp and her body shuttered.

The black man circled Carey inspecting her body. Now that she was his again he took his time taking in her body as if she was a sleek sports car for sale in an upscale dealership. He was running his hand along her soft smooth skin. The Brazilian was truly impressed with her. He had broken many white women in this country and this one had been blessed with such an extraordinary body and more she had taken such good care of it.

He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Just gazing at the gorgeous brown haired white woman the excitement had begun to flow to his loins. Carey had noticed the bulge in his pants and now that the white dress shirt was off the lubricant had begun to coat her vagina. Both sexual athletes were getting ready.

Amaro was now firmly massaging her legs and ass. The he moved to the other side of the stock where the upper half of Carey's body was leaning. He began sliding his finger in and out of her mouth. Carey eagerly sucked on it while the black man pinched and twisted the nipples of her hanging breasts with his other hand. After a few minutes enjoying the distended orbs Amaro moved back to the woman's backside to concentrate on her genitals. He took off the rest of his clothes and squatted down and caressed the muscular silk encased legs. Carey jumped causing the stock to creak when Amaro's fingers found her wet pussy. She let out a groan when first one and then two fingers slid into the hole. Amaro let the two thick digits rest inside her for a moment and then began to finger fuck her, slowly at first and then more forcefully.

Carey moaned loudly as the fingers moved in and out so quickly that the sloshing noise of the invasion resounded throughout the room. While the black man frigged the lathering pussy he reached down with his other hand and slathered two of his fingers with lube jelly from a jar on the floor. He stood and when he took his fingers from her pussy he pressed a lubed finger against Carey's anus. Her sphincter resisted briefly but ultimately gave way and allowed the black finger inside.

"Oh? Oh Amaro I can't . . . I can't take you there!" Carey's voice registered a sort of bewilderment at first before the nerves bunched down by her sphincter had time to react to the push into her rectum.

"Yes you can my pet and you will. Now just spread those gorgeous legs a little more, take a deep breath and relax." Amaro spoke as he continued to slide his finger in and out.

Carey took the finger in her ass obediently. Her sphincter ultimately relaxed and to her surprise the restrained white woman actually began to enjoy the sensation of the finger smoothly moving in and out of her. Her pussy was wet with drooling excitement now and just as she arched her back to proffer her ass Carey felt Amaro's tongue on her pussy lips. The feeling was electric.

"Mmmm you like this don't you, my tongue and finger pleasuring your holes?" Amaro got out between licks at the two large labia lips.

Carey moaned her response. Her legs were now shaking with delight. The Brazilian's tongue expertly carved into the pussy as it sweated out its thick fluid. Carey couldn't believe how exceptional the black man was at pressing her buttons. His tongue touched all the right spots in just the right way and the well built brunette was beside herself with the sensation of what was now two fingers poking into her ass. It welled up inside her like a guttural scream and erupted through all her nerve endings. Carey's hips began to buck violently causing the bondage furniture she was locked into to groan and creak.

"Cumming! Cumming! Oh God cumming!" The words rolled out of her mouth as if slurred by a drunk, slow and husky. Then she came in projectile streams. It landed on the floor behind her and soaked the backs of her legs and stockings.

"That was an impressive orgasm my luv. I suspect that you are ready for something long, thick and hard now." Amaro said in as calm a tone as he could muster for the woman's orgasm had greatly excited him and regardless of her answer he was going to split her with his erection.

"God yes! Give me that big black dick!" Carey gasped.

Tonight we're going to do something a little different. You may have tried it before but I doubt with someone of my size and abilities." Amaro said as he positioned himself behind her round buttocks.

Carey eagerly awaited the feeling of her insides being filled. Instead she felt a pressure against her sphincter. The muscle had already been relaxed by Amaro's fingers so there was little resistance.

"Oh fuck Amaro! I can't take you back there! You're too fucking big!" Carey whimpered.

Despite her protests the Brazilian continued to press into her with a slow steady insertion. Carey struggled but it did no good she was going nowhere anchored to the stock and on the other side Amaro had a firm hold on her hips. She let out a gasp as her sphincter stretched and then she felt the pop of the ridge of the huge black penis head as it slid past the tight opening and into her rectum. Now the thick shaft was slowly easing into her. Both faces wore taut grimaces from the effort of packing Carey's tight ass.

"Oh fuck Amaro! I can't stand it your just so big!" Carey uttered in distressed.

"Just take deep breaths my pet and relax. Just relax." Raul breathed heavily the effort causing his naked body to shine with sweat.

Finally Carey's muscle relaxed completely and the hard greased covered erection slid all the way up her ass. Her eyes bugged out and she let out a grunt reacting to the blunt member's successful assault. She grabbed the metal bar behind the wrist openings for support preparing herself for what was going to happen. She knew that the muscular black man was going to fuck her in the ass and if it was going to be even half as intense as the first time they were together she was in for a hell of a ride.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers