The Maidens of Palmares Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up my luv. Bend over and grab your ankles for me." Amaro had turned around and faced Lis.

"Your wish is my command Master." Lis was smiling broadly as she stood and slid her arms around the black man and kissed him before turning and bending over.

Amaro lined himself up behind the blonde haired attorney and then gently pushed into her. Lis eyes closed and she held on tight to her ankles. Carey watched her friend take the same wonderful thickness that she had enjoyed just the other night. She couldn't believe Lis had stepped in and started fucking her lover, or had Lis been there all along? In her recessed position in the pitch dark Carey wondered how long Amaro had been playing hide the Brazilian sausage with Lis. Certainly the black man had been giving it to her longer, after all why else had he been at her party?

The muscular Brazilian had grabbed Lis' hips and was lunging into her now. He took it slow for a moment and then pressured her with thrusts that echoed body slapping noises throughout the office. Still Lis was able to hold her position her silk encased legs spread and her hands gripping her ankles. She was accustomed to the black man's size and obviously had already been properly stretched.

"Ah . . . Ugh . . . Ugh fuck! That's so fucking sweet!" Lis let out between thrusts.

The black man had her now and Carey didn't want to get caught being the voyeur of these two gorgeous lovers. She stayed low and backed her way out of the large bullpen area to the lobby watching Lis handle a heaping portion of black cock as she retreated.

Once again Amaro had left Carey completely numb. This time he hadn't shocked her with his inhumanly large penis and his expertise as a lover, or maybe he had, he was simply using it on her friend Lis. She came to her senses by the time she got to the street below and she had concluded that Amaro Da Silva was totally insatiable. At the risk of seeming conceited even in her own thoughts Carey knew that both she and Lis could have won the Atlantic City legs contest ten years in a row it they wanted. They were extremely attractive women and the black Brazilian was fucking them both treating them like his personal whores.

Normally Carey would have struck back with an icy vengeance. Any man that dared to try and use her when she was single, and there were precious few, were shut off in an instant and usually had the heart wrenching unpleasantness of being introduced to a more virile man by Carey only a day or two after hurting her. It was a chess game that Carey never lost, until now. How could she ever fight against Amaro? He was the most sexually dynamic man she'd ever met. She could search forever and not find a man who made her feel as good, as excited as she did when she was lying with him. The leggy woman drove off to her home wondering what she would do next.

END OF PART I