The Maidens of Palmares Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

"I told you to expect the unexpected when you came here tonight." Lis was smiling at Carey.

"I will leave you to your friends to have your questions answered." Amaro stated and then walked out of the room.

"Well now that you've made it this far what would you like to know Carey?" Carolyn Grosiette was about 5'-10" with a lanky build. Despite being in her mid forties her orange sized tits stuck straight out. She was in very good shape with long shapely legs and shoulder length brown hair.

"Well yes, I guess we should start with what the fuck is going on here?" Carey was so confused she could barely stammer out her first question.

"Interesting. I believe that was the exact question we all asked when we were first brought here." The four women laughed as Corinna talked for them.

"Actually we were all brought or seduced if you will into coming here in much the same way that you were and like you by the time we got here we had a pretty good idea that this was going to be more than a torrid sexual affair that was taboo in so many ways." Carolyn talked with a bit of a lisp her deep brown eyes smiling at Carey.

"So then what is going on here? Is Amaro fucking all of us?" Carey was now very curious.

"In a matter of speaking you have been sharing Amaro with all of us. This is a sex club Carey. There are fifteen men out there for tonight's meeting and if you decide to join in five of us." Vera Gillian was shorter than the four other women who in their high heels looked like amazons. Her dirty blonde hair was in a bob and in her lingerie she looked like a sex starved librarian. Like Lis and Corinna she followed The Evalyn Law Firm credo of being athletic despite having a flat chest, she had a taut body with a gorgeous ass and legs.

"Carey we're not having an affair with any one of the men out there. We're having affairs with all of them. Our significant others know about this and accept it. If you choose to stay tonight Denny will join them as a submissive and accepting cuckold." Corinna explained.

"They'll be all over us." Carey commented nervously.

"Well now, that is the point isn't it Carey? This is an orgy after all. Now you have a decision to make my dear." Corinna summarized.

"What are my choices?" Carey wanted to have all the details presented to her.

"It's simple really. You can join us for what I promise you will be an extraordinary sexual experience and it happens often and each time it's just as intense as the time before. We get together just about every month. There are other benefits and obligations that will be explained later but right now all you need to worry about is pleasuring men with the same sexual game as Amaro, if you know what I mean. The alternative is that you go home. There's no judgment from us, other women have had their fling with a Quilombola and when presented with this choice gone home to their husbands. This sort of lifestyle isn't for every woman. Just know that if you choose to leave there will be no more Amaro, no more sexual encounters like you have experienced over the past few weeks. You've been offered a membership to a very exclusive club now it's time to decide what you want to do Carey." Carolyn, the de facto leader of the lingerie clad women explained.

Carey stood for a moment. She took a quick glance at her friend Lis. Her muscular legs encased in the exotic royal blue silk and shiny black pumps. If she could read whether her best friend was happy she would know what to do and if anyone could read her best friend she could. Just then she caught the glimmer in the blonde's bright blue eyes and she knew what her decision had to be.

"Well then where do I hang up my dress?" Carey smiled back at Lis.

The ladies smiled and briefly clapped their hands to celebrate the short brown haired woman's decision. They each came up to Carey and hugged her. Lis smiled and patted her friend on the back.

"Welcome to the club." Lis said.

"I have to be insane to be doing this." Carey shook her head.

"I thought the same thing. You know, throwing it all away with Jon. He's a great guy but I always knew something was missing sexually and after Amaro unreeled that penis on my desk I knew it. Like you, I couldn't resist it. Now that everything is out in the open there's no more tension between Jon and I. He knows I'm getting it from a stud or studs and I let him have at me every once in a while. Believe it or not Jon and I have fun in bed now. So do me a big favor and enjoy yourself tonight. Everything will be great, trust me." Lis gave Carey a kiss and a hug and then turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Carey asked.

"Why to get ready for my dance of course. You'll see." Lis giggled as she went through the door.

Vera followed Lis out the door. Carey could hear the hollers and cheers when the two athletic women emerged from the dressing room. Butterflies blossomed in her stomach but Carey couldn't decide if they were from nerves or excitement from what was about to happen. As soon as she felt the dampness between her thighs she knew that it was the thrill.

"We start every night that we meet with a Capoeira demonstration or some type of dance between a couple of us and the men. Capoeira is a form of martial arts developed by the Quilombola, a tribe of African slaves in Brazil. They used Capoeira to defend themselves against their masters. It's since developed into a form of dance that is very popular amongst the dark skinned Brazilians. In this place you'll see that our version is quite erotic." Carolyn was smiling with her arms folded over her bare breasts.

"You mean this is all about martial arts in lingerie?" Carey was bewildered.

"Oh heavens no! The performance loosens everyone up and it's less about martial arts and more about dance and very much about the erotic. You'll see. It favors women with long muscular legs who can kick powerfully. Quite frankly Vera is the best dancer that I've ever seen but when it comes to Capoeira Lis and Corinna have the long athletic legs that are needed for this art form. They are very accomplished as I assure you you'll be one day my dear." Carolyn gave Carey's navy blue legs a serious once over.

"Well ladies we should go out and watch our girls perform first though you'll need this." Corinna smiled, her body already moist with perspiration anticipating what was about to happen. The toned attorney came up behind Carey and pressed a finger between her buttocks and into her sphincter. Carey nearly jumped out of her pumps as Corinna worked her finger inside her.

"What the fuck!" Carey bellowed.

"Easy sweetie. It's nothing personal. You're going to need some lube back here." Corinna smiled as she packed the jelly around the tight sphincter muscle, Carey relaxed and let the gorgeous brunette touch her.

The three ladies could hear the men in the next room. They were getting louder, more rambunctious no doubt fueled by a couple of drinks and the thought of a fresh white woman just brought into the fold. The three of them looked like showgirls in their high heels and stockings yet the lack of panties and bras foretold the physical debasement they were about to face.

"These men know how to treat a white woman so just relax and let them have you. You're going to have the time of your life so just let go." Carey felt Corinna's hands on her shoulders and her lips at her ear as she walked behind her.

It was a reassuring gesture from the muscular woman that Carey appreciated. They went through the door to the main room and immediately a dozen or so men began to applaud loudly. It seemed that a few of the younger ones were missing but Carey hardly noticed. The men in front of her were naked. The nerves she had felt since entering Amaro's building were now being pumped with adrenaline. Then the short haired brunette got a look at how well endowed each dark skinned Brazilian was and her entire body began to tingle.

Corinna and Carolyn walked ahead of Carey unable to control themselves. They each jumped into the crowd of men and were swept away. Carey looked for Amaro. She figured at least she might start out with a familiar penis but instead two very familiar looking young men approached her.

"Remember us? My name is Marcello and this is Fabio. We would love to have you sit with us during the opening performance." The young men were tall and extremely well built surprisingly so to Carey who had seen them in clothes down at the boardwalk only a couple of weeks ago. While they weren't overly muscled the definition in their hairless arms, shoulders and torsos was extraordinary. Their bodies glistened in front of Carey as they made their play. Carey couldn't resist checking out their bodies and especially their genitals. When compared to the average male these two young men looked as if they had elephant trunks sticking out from their groins. Marcello who was already hardening right in front of Carey was incredibly well endowed.

Carey quickly remembered what Corinna had said about relaxing and held out her hand for Fabio to take when suddenly an older man appeared to the left of the young black man. He was shorter but built like a bull, a man who had spent hours in the gym. Fabio and Marcello immediately backed up a step and let the older black man step up to Carey. To Carey it looked like a couple of young lions giving way to an elder lion as they surrounded a vanquished prey.

"You will have to forgive the younger ones. They are sometimes impetuous and unable to wait their turn. I have heard that your name is Carey, such a pretty anglo woman's name. Mine is Baba, while it may sound a little silly to a pretty white woman, it is a very masculine name to the Quilombolas De Palmares." The black man stepped up and took Carey's hand.

"My guess is that I'm about to find out how masculine." Carey smiled and couldn't resist taking a good look at the large uncircumcised member hanging between his legs. He was not as long as the younger men but it was as thick as a fire hose.

Corinna and Carolyn were already spread across four of the older men, including Amaro. The men were caressing and kissing the white women. By the look of things it seemed that the older men got to fuck the women first then the younger members got to join in. Baba took Carey over to a simple chair along the side of the large room. The black man beckoned for Carey to sit on his lap.

"If you please my dear would you please put my penis between your thighs and then cross your legs just so?" The black man put his soft penis on her left thigh at the double thick satin band at the top of the full fashioned stocking. Then Carey crossed her right leg over the top of the thick black member fully encasing it in a wonderful silky smooth cocoon. The black man showed his appreciation by sucking on her tit. It felt good and for a moment Carey closed her eyes and put an arm around the thick muscular black man's shoulders.

Suddenly a cacophony of native drums began playing over a very precise sound system. It was rhythmic and fast paced. Carey turned and saw her friend Lis sandwiched between two men and her fellow lawyer Vera in the same position with two other young dark skinned Brazilians. The white women gave each of their partners a full kiss on the mouth and then all six of them did a cartwheel out into the center of the room. Then it was two against one. Each man would kick a leg high in the air at the woman while Lis and Vera would each swing a leg high in the air towards their respective opponents. Carey momentarily forgot about the man whose lap she was sitting on enthralled with the gyrating bodies out on the floor.

The two white women while extremely athletic and quite flexible with their legs were outnumbered and out classed. The men, their gorgeous black bodies shimmering with sweat, were quicker and experts at moving the women into positions they couldn't get out of without extreme effort. The movements consisted of high swinging kicks that swept by an opponent's upper body or head causing them to have to duck or move before they got a chance to swing their own leg into the air.

"What do you think of our martial arts performance my leggy slut?" Baba asked shifting his hips underneath Carey causing his hardening penis to wiggle like a growing snake between her upper thighs.

"It's so sexual. Your men are so flexible." Carey watched a man's foot narrowly miss Lis' head forcing her back into the other man.

"Of course you understand that although this can be a deadly martial art it is also a dance practiced before lovers become one and this is what they are doing tonight. We wouldn't dream of causing any harm." The black man shifted so that he could once again suck on Carey's tit this time causing the head of his engorged erection to pop through the top of Carey's thighs.

"Oh your mouth feels so good there. Just like that Baba." Carey cooed as she felt his lips and tongue on her as well as his hardening cock now writhing wildly between her muscular legs.

Meanwhile Lis and Vera were swinging their legs intensely trying to hold off the four men but it was a lost cause. Vera fell first. One of her dark skinned opponents swung his leg high towards her head. Although the stud was careful not to actually come close to his target Vera bent her body backwards at the waist and knees. It was an athletic move that the average woman would have no right trying but Vera had a smile on her face as she pushed her body all in the name of sex. Just as she reached the apex of her bend her other opponent came in from that other side. He lunged his hips forward at her face and sent his hard penis right into her open mouth. The maneuver was so extraordinary on the part of all three participants that Carey let out a gasp. The young black man held the now almost helpless woman up by her shoulders. Meanwhile the other dancer easily got between the blonde's muscular legs and lunged with his own erection. His hard penis found its home at the head of Vera's thighs pushing its way into her vagina and causing her entire body to shudder. In the end this was a dance and the odds of the woman winning was nil so Vera now being held in air by the men with her back to the floor gladly submitted grabbing at the one man with her arms and wrapping her silk encased legs around the other's body and allowing them to ravage her.

Despite her larger more muscular build Lis' dance ended right after Vera's. She kicked at one of the black studs with a swinging leg that put her body in a split with one foot on the dance floor and the other high in the air. The muscular black man was waiting with his huge erect penis sticking out by what looked like over a foot. It was the biggest cock Carey had ever seen even in this room full of superior endowment and extraordinary testosterone. The young stud stepped between Lis' split legs and pressed his shoulder into the leg in the air. Now that her legs were forced apart the black man's next move was to thrust his hard penis into the big blonde's genitals. It lined up perfectly and Lis let out a guttural "Awwwww!" as the long black tube of solid meat sunk about halfway into her. The crowd let out a loud cheer. Carey would find that her friend as well as Corinna were excellent at Capoeira and even against two men were formidable opponents. The crowd of men were happy to see their friends win and thus move the night onto the next stage which Carey figured was an all out orgy.

Lis actually struggled to get away. She was more competitive than Vera which was saying a lot. Yet the Brazilian had her good and was able to keep lunging into her finally sinking himself all the way inside. Lis let out another deep guttural sound from her throat. By the time Lis had given in and begun sucking on the other dancer, the Brazilian with what looked to be an inhuman member had already begun to fuck her in earnest.

Carey had been looking on fascinated. She would have loved to have been able to concentrate on the performance. It was such a sexual encounter. She had never seen anything that had approached this. Lis, Vera and the four men were all gorgeous, athletic and extremely erotic but the sultry brown haired white woman was getting into something else. She was delicately tracing an index finger all around the huge cock head that was trapped between her crossed legs. It was driving the elder Brazilian insane. He was groaning and having a seriously tough time concentrating on Carey's lush breast. His penis was getting a sating massage from Carey's shifting thighs. His penis was so hard that it was getting very difficult for Carey to keep the thick member between her thighs. It was time for her to climb on top of the Brazilian.

Carey got up off of Baba and stood to pull up her stockings. She noticed the younger Fabio and Marcello looking on with rapt attention and she couldn't contain a smile. She bent over at the waist and began sucking on Baba's thick erection. As with Amaro it was a stretch to get the girth into her mouth. In fact Baba was even thicker. Still Carey was getting accustomed to this sort of size and it wasn't much effort before her head was bobbing up and down and she was giving the black man a first class blow job. Her saliva drooled down the length of the ebony shaft and puddled in his pubic hairs. Carey never let spit fly when she sucked off her husband or for that matter any of her previous white lovers. Baba was so large so exciting she just couldn't stop it and she couldn't stand it anymore.

Carey stood back up and moved closer to the seated Brazilian. She looked down and the two lovers smiled at each other. Baba ran his hands up and down her long taut legs which were now straddling him on either side of the armless chair. Carey squatted down guiding the erect penis with her hand as she began lowering herself down onto the black man's lap. She had aimed well, first the bulbous head and then a healthy portion of the shaft pushed up into her. At one point Carey hesitated trying to adjust to the thickest man she'd ever taken. She clenched her teeth and then the gorgeous white woman slid down the rest of the way nestling her body on the black man's lap.

They were facing each other and in each other's arms. Baba was not as long as Amaro but he was still touching her cervix and with his girth the older black man felt like a warm thick pipe lodged inside Carey. She was nice and full. Carey's toes curled inside her high heels and her breathing quickened. She held the Brazilian closer and kissed him.

"Oh Baba! Oh this is so fucking good! So fucking sweet!" Carey called out as she began rocking back and forth on top of the powerfully built black man.

"That's my girl. You know who you belong to now. Just give in to what you need my luv, a nice big black dick. You know what it's like to surrender to a Quilombola cock now." Baba growled as he pushed upwards into Carey's sopping wet pussy.

"Oh God! Oh my God!" Carey's body quivered then she exploded and let out a loud cry, her first orgasm of the night a sharp gush of energy flowing through her pelvis.

Carey began lifting herself off of the black man and then plunging down on the hard thickness with a powerful squat. She was relaxed now and ready to really enjoy him. Her legs and buttocks flexed with each thrust and this picture of a woman in heat had the young Brazilians Fabio and Marcello staring at Carey in awe, their penises now erect and rock hard. The motion was deliberate but powerful. Carey was literally impaling herself on the thick shaft's entire length with each downward thrust. She was moaning with each stab into her body. Carey was in the throes of orgasm after orgasm when suddenly the elder black man began pushing back harder. The friction was getting intense now and it showed on Carey's face. Her mouth was open and she had a look of utter shock on her face. She couldn't believe that a man over twice her age could make her feel this way. She collapsed onto Baba's lap and held him tight and kissed him. She needed a break from the sexual intensity but she wasn't going to get it.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers