The Maid's Revenge

Story Info
Her boss wanted to make her a victim but she had other ideas.
4.3k words
4.27
54.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,397 Followers

I got laid off after a hostile take over. We could barely make it on Dave's salary but we could squeak by. It was all the more frustrating to watch our nerdy neighbor Vince next door buy a sports car a motorcycle AND an RV in rapid succession. Dave found out that Vince had inherited a very nice amount of money from his grandparents. They had been killed in car accident. Dave could not get Vince to reveal the amount of money that he had come into but he did learn that if Vince didn't love his job so much, he could probably get buy for quite a while on his inheritance.

Vince loved his job at the university library. It was low stress, lots of fun, and Vince had been there so long that he was due a very nice pension in a few years. Dave had deduced that once Vince retired he would be living very large indeed. Vince is a nice guy he lets us use his pool in the summer and he cooks us some fantastic dinners when we come over but he is the biggest slob on the planet. His house is immaculate on the outside, as is his kitchen, but the rest of the place!

Why the rest off the house can not be as spotless as his kitchen is a mystery that I can't comprehend. It looks like the proverbial bomb went off. Books strewn about in cast off clothes and trash. He can't seem to throw anything away. I have tried to fix Vince up with some very nice women but they all flee in terror once he takes them home. He's not bad looking, tall, a bit thick and geeky, but certainly someone most women would look twice at. With lots of time on my hands now I thought that I could solve Vince's problem as well as help myself and Dave.

One sunny day in spring I knocked on Vince's door and made a proposal.

"Vince, I think that you need a maid. I am willing to work as one for you for a very good rate. In a couple of weeks, if you give me carte blanche, I can have this place looking spotless. Just think, the next time I fix you up with someone like Rosie Howell, again she won't run screaming from your house in horror of the mess. You're a handsome guy, you should have no problems getting women to spend the night IF you let me clean your house."

Vince invited me in and we discussed my proposal over tea. Once Vince knew that Dave was OK with the idea we agreed on my fee. I asked Vince for more than the hourly rate I was making when I was employed. To my surprise and utter delight, Vince did not even bat an eye. Vince wanted a regular employment with a contract. He also wanted to buy me uniforms for the job. I thought the uniform idea was a little weird but it was HIS money and I DID need the job. We agreed that I would start the next Monday. I would actually get some paid holidays and could even earn time and a half. Vince was quite good at employment contracts. At the university he supervised and drew up the contracts for the student workers. I thought that I had made a real sweet deal for myself.

The uniforms arrived Monday morning just after Dave had left for work. Vince starts work late. He doesn't go in until around noon most days. He wanted me to start working promptly at 9:00 A.M. He actually had a time clock thingie rigged up to a laptop computer in the kitchen. The thing had face recognition software and I had to push a button when I logged in or out. I'd forgotten how anal Vince could be. Anyway the uniforms were a shock. There were ten of them all in pastel colors with the day of the week they were to be worn stitched in the label with my name inscribed above the right breast. The things were one piece and fit me well but they were ridiculously short. The neckline also plunged. To go with each maid's dress was a pair of thigh high stockings in matching colors. I ALMOST called off the whole arrangement then and there but I had just had an expensive dental bill and Dave's car needed new brakes so I swallowed my pride and slid on Monday's outfit.

In the end I rationalized it by reminding myself that Vince had seen me in a bikini many times around his pool and the silly maid dresses covered a lot more of me than my bikinis did. If Vince wanted to pay for a vicarious thrill by having me dress that way, who was I to argue?

Before the uniforms arrived I had never really considered that Vince looked at me THAT way. I'm not conceited, I am quite attractive. I stand fife five and top out at 110 pounds. My hair is long and black and falls to the middle of my back. I have blue eyes, high cheekbones, and a nice complexion. No man has ever complained about the size of my bust and I have fantastic legs if I do say so myself. I am committed to Dave as he is tall and handsome with sandy hair and broad shoulders. I knew that Dave would NOT be happy about the uniforms and would probably say something rude to Vince if he found out about them. I could not afford to lose this job before it began. I decided on subterfuge. My schedule would have me in and out of Vince's house after Dave left for work and before he got home. There was no reason that he would ever have to find out about them. I was sure that Vince's infatuation was just a passing phase. Once enough time had passed so that my husband could see that my new employer was harmless, I could spring the uniforms on him. Vince also took care of some of the most minor details. A laundry bag was provided for my uniforms. Once a week the bag would be picked up at my house and the uniforms would be professionally laundered and returned. With any luck Dave would never even SEE the uniforms until I was good and ready to produce them.

I Tried to think happy thoughts as I made my way over to Vince's house. I fastened my hair in a ponytail. I was grateful for the hedge row that hid most of the front of my driveway from passing traffic. I rang Vince's front door. He opened it almost immediately. He was dressed casually as he usually was for work. Although he was polite enough to try and mask it, I saw his eyes drink in me and the outfit. I clocked in and he showed me the cleaning supplies. I decided to start with the bathrooms. Vince watched me, grinning blissfully for about fifteen uninterrupted minuets and then, fortunately. Left for the kitchen and began to get himself breakfast.

I had an eight hour day ahead of me with a half hour lunch and two fifteen minute breaks. I put in my ear buds and tried to groove to the music suitable for cleaning a house that I had loaded on my I Pod. I had made considerable progress on the main bathroom and had whipped the the half bathroom off the kitchen into first class shape by the time I was done. I was able to make progress in those two rooms only because Vince had cleaned them occasionally. I figured that the living room would take two weeks all by itself. I made sure that I punched in and out for lunch and at the end of the day. Vince had given me a spare set of keys to lock up as I left. I made it home and was out of the maid outfit and into a hot shower before Dave got home. I greeted my husband with a big kiss and told him that my day went well. I would get paid every second Friday of the month. I figured my maid job would keep the wolf away from the door for as long as we needed. I was submitting resumes electronically all over town. I thought that I would not be out of a "real" job long.

The first week passed uneventfully. The only irksome thing was that with each passing day, Vince spent more and more time watching me work. I realized that the way the uniforms were designed that when I bent over Vince had a clear shot either up my skirt or down my bosom. I thought about putting on a pair of shorts but I didn't want Vince to be offended, as he DID try to make it look like he Wasn't looking. So I compromised by buying some very large granny panties and making sure that my bras were new and tight to minimize my exposure. The uniforms were not a problem when Vince was not around. The fact that they were so non-confining allowed me to really use all the body English I needed. I was also grateful that I didn't have to clean them because most days when I returned home, I was filthy.

I felt that I really earned my first paycheck. Most of the first floor had had at least an initial cleaning. I could not believe the number of Trash bags I had filled. The carpets, the furniture and the window treatments would all need to be steam cleaned. Vince would have a cleaner delivered when I was ready for it, I noticed that there was an extra fifty dollars in my paycheck.

"What is the extra for Vince?" I asked.

Vince got a sheepish look on his face and said, "Part of it is for doing a really good job and part of it is for letting me watch you work. I know the uniforms are revealing and I appreciate that you are a good sport about it."

"I noticed you looking, Vince." I replied "The uniforms are not really that bad, so long as I have large underwear."

Vince looked at me with deadpan expression and said, "How would you like an extra thousand dollars a week Marie?"

With what Vince was already paying me Dave and I could really live well with an extra thousand dollars a week, that was over 50,000 dollars in bonuses alone! I had an idea that Vince's next words would be weird but I had to admit that the idea of the bonus was very tempting. I decided to hear him out.

"Maybe Vince. What do you have in mind?"

Vince looked just like a thirteen year old boy his face flushed red and he stammered before saying "Ca -- Ca -Can you just wear the uniforms and the stockings with nothing underneath?"

My jaw dropped. I figured Vince for the shy type, not the pervert type. It took me a moment to collect myself before I could respond.

"Vince, I am the wife of one of your best friends. I like you Vince but I think you are asking for something that you are NOT entitled to. I am Dave's wife not yours. Let's keep this relationship professional, OK?"

I made my way home as quickly as I could when THAT day ended. Vince must really have a crush on me to ask something like that. To Vince's considerable credit, the rest of the week he did not look in on me even once. He was professional and gentlemanly to a fault. I thought of filing a sexual harassment lawsuit against Vince but since it was a one on one employment arrangement I would have to hire a lawyer. What would i get if I won? Some wages, a fat lawyer's fee and a poisoned relationship between Vince and Dave. I also had visions of my husband punching out Vince and a resulting counter suit. I decided to leave well enough alone. Then the shit hit the fan.

Dave's company lost a huge government contract. Dave did not lose his job but his salary was cut as his division had held the contract. The extra money I was making working for Vince now was only partially filling the gap. I realized that I needed to earn a lot more money quickly. With dread I realized that Vince's peep show offer was my best hope. I keep the books in the house. Dave crunches numbers all day at work but considers a household budget beneath his talents. I could work the extra money into the budget with no problems, I could even put some away in our savings account and Dave would never be the wiser. He already thinks I am some kind of financial wizard.

I realized that this was a tremendous step. Since college only Dave had seen my bush and tits and succulent butt. I was very uncomfortable with the idea of flashing Vince, but so long as he just wanted to look and promised not to touch I supposed I could handle being his personal eye candy. After all it was not like Vince was home all day. Once he left for work who cared what I wore?

The morning I first went commando I felt like I was swimming through molasses. It was like one of those dreams where your feet race you to a standstill. I gave my husband an extra sexy kiss that morning before he drove off to work. I stripped down and took a long time to put on the pale blue stockings and matching maid's dress. Trying to control my breathing I gingerly walked over to Vince's house. The morning air felt cool on my bush and the chill made my nipples erect. I decided to say nothing to Vince once I entered his house. I would let him discover my nakedness on his own.

I realized he had espied my condition when I heard him drop a heavy object. Well the kitty was out of the bag now, so to speak. Ordinarily Vince is quite noisy as he completes his morning routine but that morning he was quiet as a clam. He looked away when I met his gaze but the bulge in his pants was obvious. Vince was late to work by about a half hour that morning. The rest of the week he was on time. When payday arrived, in addition to my regular pay check was a second one made out for two thousand dollars. Vince said nothing about my new commando approach to the job. The check did the speaking for him. Vince was proving himself to be man of his word, That earned my respect for him despite his dirty old man tendencies.

The house was coming along nicely. I had found places for all of his books. Vince did let me have carte blanche except that I could not part with a single book. It took a bit longer than even I anticipated It took two full months of backbreaking work, but at last Vince was ready to host a party at his house for his co-workers. Vince had lived in this house for six years but this was the first time he felt like showing the place off. We both knew that he would continue to need my services every day or his house would turn into a shit can again. I had tried to explain to Vince the basics of maintaining a room in a clean condition but the words seemed lost on him.

The party was a big success. It also left a tremendous mess in its wake. I was back on Monday in the cream colored uniform policing up pizza crusts and other trash. By the end of Monday everything was spic and span again. Vince seemed a bit distracted as he watched me but I just chalked it up to his nerdy nature. And then came Tuesday. It started like every other Tuesday that I had worked for Vince. I was wearing my Pink uniform with the pink stockings. Like many times before Vince invited me to have a cup of coffee. The coffee was good but suddenly the world spun and I lost consciousness before I could stand and flee to my own house.

I came to hours later on Vince's bed. All of the buttons on my uniform were open. I sat up in shock and then had a bigger one. My bush was gone! I ran my hands over my mons and realized that I had been given a VERY close and expert shave. There was not a nick or cut anywhere. I didn't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out what had happened. I stood up to collect myself. I wondered why I did not run immediately for home, That is when I saw the note on top of a briefcase at the head of the bed. Not knowing why I was not in more a panic I opened the note addressed to me. I read.

"Dear Marie, There is nothing that I can say other than I am deeply sorry. I have desired you since the day you and Dave moved in next door. Having you as my maid in an outfit of my fantasies was a temptation I simply could not deny myself any longer. Not that it makes a difference but aside from depiliating you I did not violate you. I did no more than kiss your naked sex and suckle your breasts. I am currently at work. I am making no effort to run away. If you call the police I will not be surprised nor will I defend myself. HOWEVER if you leave this incident as a secret between us there is a check for 10,000 dollars made out to you in the briefcase. I assure that it is a valid check but it becomes worthless if you call the police. I understand if you no longer want to work for me. I assure you that today's incident will not be repeated. As difficult as this might be for you to believe, my actions today were acts of love. Please don't hold this against me Marie. I LOVE YOU!

Sincerely, Vincent"

I sat there in shock reading an re-reading the note, sure enough there was a check in the briefcase for the figure quoted in the letter. Repeatedly my hand went to my shaven crotch. Dave had been after me to shave recently. I had shot him down but now my objections were immaterial. My cell phone was in my purse on the kitchen table. I SHOULD have called the cops but that would mean answering a lot of questions and a lot of embarrassment. The uniforms and working commando would have pissed Dave off royally. Instead I realized that I had been handed a golden opportunity.

Knowing the nerdy and perverted inclinations of Vince I made my way over to the desk top computer in the bedroom. It did not take me long to find what I expected to find. Vince had documented everything he did to me with still and moving images. Vince had been so excited and so horny when he had captured me for posterity that he had neglected to encode the images. I left the house with them copied to a data stick I appropriated. The only positive things from the videos was that Vince had been truthful. He was extremely gentle as he opened my uniform and posed my body. He looked just like a kid at Christmas as he gently, yet deftly, shaved away my late lamented pubic hair. The stops and pauses in the videos were no doubt the times when he had pleasured himself. I watched transfixed as Vince trimmed my already neatly trimmed bush into a triangle of stubble with a pair of sewing scissors. As he trimmed away the hairs he placed them in a small silken baggy. Next he produced a basin of warm water from the bathroom and gently lathered me up. He used a brand new, expensive razor to denude my crotch. I never found the baggy in which he secreted my pubic thatch, but I was not about to tear the house apart looking for it. The thought of Vince beating his meat to my prostrate form filled my with revulsion. I nearly called the cops at the thought but a better idea filled my head. Vince may have thought that he was making a victim out of me but now I had enough material to blackmail him and transfer a lot more of that wealth he inherited into my bank account. My shaven pussy would put me on easy street.

That night, Dave was over the moon with my bald pussy. I took tremendous delight in being eaten out by his talented tongue. As we both came down from our orgasmic high we agreed that I should have shaved years ago. Dave made me promise to keep myself smooth for the rest of the year, I readily agreed.

The next morning I made my way over to Vince's, I brought along my laptop and another thumb drive. Vince seemed genuinely stunned when he saw me. I could tell that he did not like my attire. I wore the uniform over sweatpants and a tee shirt. I strode into his house like the queen of the May.

"Sit down Vince we have to talk."

He offered no resistance and took a seat at his kitchen table.

"Vince, you are no doubt wondering what happened to all those disgusting pictures you took of me. I found them on your computer. Always encode your data jerk. I thought a nerd would know that. In any case here are how things are going to be "boss." I have collected enough information to have you sent to jail for long long time. I won't do that as long as you cooperate. First of all my thousand dollar a week raise is permanent. I will still work my regular hours but I decide how I dress."

I indicated my new attire and said, "This is more my style. I won't leave you totally bereft. Once a month I will wear your kinky outfit to work, I will also allow you to keep SOME of the pictures you took of me. I went through all the images. I am letting you keep two dozen images. None of them show my face or my wedding ring. I also let you keep one short video of your shaving me. The rest of the images are safely locked away. If anything happens to me or the money flow stops, the police will get them."

I opened the thumb drive on my laptop and showed Vince what he would be permitted to keep.

"I am flattered that you are infatuated with me Vince. It is because of your infatuation that I won't turn you into the police as long as the money keeps coming. I also will wear the uniform in all its kinky glory once a month as a reward to you for keeping the money flowing. The ten thousand dollar check better clear as well. Think of this as an expensive lesson Vince. Your libido has gotten the best of you and now your pocketbook will feel it for as long as I work for you. I am also going to try and find you a few dates. With the house clean you should have no problems getting laid. Only don't drug any of the women I send your way, they will not be as forgiving as I am."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,397 Followers
12