The Mail Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers

There had been sexual tension between us since she first showed up in my yard in her postal uniform, and it all cut loose with that first kiss. Our hands were all over each other, and our tongues were furiously trying to snake down each others throats.

"Shall we go all Austin Powers?" I said, after breaking away breathlessly from an incredible kiss. I reached for the back cushion of one of the settees, and Sherry grabbed the other, and we dropped them in place between the two flat sections. Our bathing suits lasted about two seconds, and suddenly we were lying naked together on a big comfortable bed under the emerging stars.

I'll never forget what it felt like when Sherry wrapped her slender fingers around my hard cock for the first time. I've been with quite a few women over the years, but the electricity I felt from that simple touch was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I trembled and goosebumps swept over me, and the look of love in Sherry's eyes when she saw my reaction...well, I can honestly say that's the exact moment I knew I was going to marry her. I wanted desperately to tell her I loved her right then and there, but I didn't want to scare her away.

We made the sweetest love that night, under a sky so full of stars it couldn't possibly have held another. The way sound carries over the water — the cry of joy as I came for the first time in Sherry's warm mouth, her cries of pleasure when a powerful orgasm ripped through her as I pumped into her from behind — I'm sure we could be heard for miles around. I was amazed that no other boats came anywhere near us — we had the night to ourselves, like fate had somehow ordained it, and we swam and made love all night long. It was glorious.

The Eastern sky was starting to lighten a little when we finally started the engines and rumbled slowly out of the quiet cove. There wasn't a sole on the lake at that early dawn hour, and we didn't even bother putting our swimsuits back on. We were soon at wide-open-throttle, skimming across the glassy lake. It was all too perfect to go home so we just cruised around for a while, and as the sun peaked above the horizon Sherry had my throbbing cock in her mouth again. My roar as I came was almost as loud as the engines.

About the time the rest of the world was waking we pulled the big boat into the boathouse and hoisted her clear of the water. Sherry and I walked arm-in-arm up the pathway to the old cabin, and we collapsed in my soft bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

Sherry and I were married the next year, on the weekend of the first anniversary of our meeting. It was another perfect summer day. She had been living with me in the old cabin since a week after we first met, and we had a small wedding ceremony on the lawn. We had a bluegrass band play, and we all ate hamburgers and tomatoes and pickles and drank lots of Chianti. I had clued my best man in on what Sherry and I had seen the summer before, and when a group of us were down on the dock having a photo taken, he and Sherry's maid of honor jumped into the lake, fully clothed. Sherry couldn't believe how wonderful it was, and she laughed and cried in equal measure. The photographer captured it all.

Later that night, after everyone had left, we took the boat over to our little cove. We had the place to ourselves again, and made up the 'Austin Powers' bed. We were still wearing the clothes we were married in, and we slowly stripped each other.

"You make me horny baby," I said lovingly.

"You make me horny too baby," Sherry said quietly, and her beautiful eyes twinkled in the moonlight.

riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers
12