The Maine Events Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers

He resumed tracing abstract designs onto her arms, and down into her armpits. I focused the camera on her face, and I was struck by her trance-like countenance. Her eyes stared straight ahead, hardly blinking, but I could see some tension etched into her facial muscles. Keeping still and avoiding the temptation of succumbing to the tickling was becoming difficult, but she was disciplined enough to stay in place as Bart's fingers drag down her sides, bumping over her ribs one by one.

Now he reached around to continue his finger-painting on her flat tummy, poking into her navel. And then upwards onto the overhand of her projecting ribcage, and then up more, onto the upslopes of her volcanic breasts, which were pulled up and together by her arms-in-the-air position. Now the pressure of his fingertips was pressing harder, and I zoomed in closer. His fingers left pale tracks in her pinkish gold skin, but within seconds, the tracks disappeared, like jet contrails in the sky.

Bart's fingers were drawing circles around her nipples, around and around. The circles were getting smaller, spiraling in on the obvious targets, the erect nubbins of her nipples. They were sticking out like pencil erasers, covered with tiny bumps. The tips of her nipples each had a small indentation. Soon his fingers were centered on her nipples, and Bart finally stopped his scratching, drawing motions, and he cupped his palms under her breasts, with his thumb and first finger seizing the nipples. He began to roll the ends, lightly at first, then harder. As he fondled her nipples, he also gently pulled them up and away from her chest, pulling her breasts into elongated cones. Then he used his palms to pump at the fleshy base of her breasts.

When I briefly focused the camera back up to her face, I could see that she now had the tip of her tongue poking out between her tightly drawn lips, and her eyes were closed. Back to her breasts, and as Bart's hands released their grip, I noticed that Nina's breath had become much more rapid, and her skin was covered with a sheen of perspiration. She was trying so hard to keep her composure, but the tickling and the breast massage were very arousing to her (and to me, for I could feel the crotch of my leotard getting more moist, and my own nipples straining against the tight Lycra fabric).

The camera followed Bart's hands down over her tummy, and then over the front of her hips. When he reached her thighs, he gently pulled outwards, encouraging her to spread her legs. This revealed shiny streaks of slick moisture running from her crotch down onto her inner thighs. While she had maintained tight control over her body's motions during Bart's finger-painting, her vaginal juices were not so easily disciplined. The sweet secretions had overflowed their warm vessel and seeped though the smoothly shaved tissues.

I brought the camera close and refocused on the tracks, and I could now see a fresh droplet of this nectar, a clear, glossy bump reaching the end of a track. I followed it down as it was pulled by gravity, blazing a fresh trail down her silky skin. It acted like a tiny magnifying class, like dew drops on a fallen leaf in Autumn. God, this was erotic to watch so close-up. I'd been known to make the crotch of my panties damp, but Nina's unrestrained flow was evidence of her heightened arousal. Just as some men exude more precum than others, so it is with women. Nina was an extreme example! Her body was preparing itself for being invaded by Bart's one-man army. She would be welcoming rather than resisting this conquistador!

I'd widened my camera view so that I was now seeing Nina's entire waist and upper legs. Bart had bent his knees enough to make up for the fact that her legs were spread wide apart. This put his hips low enough so that he could grab his hard cock and guide it between her ass cheeks and through to the front. Between her thighs there suddenly appeared the end of Bart's cock. The uncircumcised foreskin was pulled back and bunched up behind the ridge of the head. The upwards curvature brought it up so that it pressed Nina's shaven cunt lips apart. They sort of wrapped themselves around the shaft and loose foreskin, and it truly appeared that his cock was part of her cunt. Only two or three inches of cock extended beyond her smooth mons.

Bart reached around Nina again, and he resumed the finger tracing that he was doing before. This time, his canvas was the tight, shaven flesh around her cunt. He rubbed and pulled the skin, gradually walking his fingers inwards and downwards onto her inner thighs, where he squeegeed her dripping cunt juices upwards, making a massage oil that he rubbed into her outer cunt lips and his cock head. Everything was so reflective and glistening with this clear lubrication. I could see a few drops of Bart's precum bubbling from his piss hole. He was using one of his hands to exert some upwards pull on the exposed part of his cock.

The purpose of this maneuver was obvious. It applied pressure into the folds of Nina's cunt. In fact, it served to press her clitoral hood forward and into view, which tried to impress itself into the firm flesh of his cock head. Her milky white clitoris peeked out from the hood to one side of his cock. She was being incredibly stimulated by the almost imperceptible back and forth motion of his cock. Her puffy labia, the opening to her vagina, and her clitoris were all being rubbed and squashed by the taut column of man-flesh lancing through her cunt.

Again I pulled the camera back further so that I could now see their entire bodies. Nina's arms had finally relinquished their straight up position. But instead of falling forward, she had let them bend backward (yoga, again). Her hands had pulled Bart's head forward onto one of her shoulders, and she was running her fingers though his full head of hair – the only hair on his body. He was rubbing his face into her blond tresses. They were both totally absorbed into their intertwined, interactive sculpture.

At this moment, Bart finally tired of his difficult bent-knee position, so he pulled his cock out from between her thighs and sat back onto the end of the ottoman. Leaning back a little, he rested his weight onto his hands on the couch behind him. Nina slid her feet backwards so that she was straddling the couch, facing away from Bart, her ass pressing into his upper chest. She was facing toward me and the camera, but she showed no interest in what I am doing.

She reached between her thighs and grabbed Bart's wet cock. It was so hard and erect (and slippery) that it required some effort to pull it away from his stomach. But when she got it directed upward and slightly forward, she bent her knees a little. This slowly lowered her cunt down toward the helmet-shaped end of his cock. As she dropped down, I shuffled my knees forward so that I could get closer and closer, positioning myself right between Bart's knees. Eventually, I discovered that I couldn't get any closer without losing my ability to focus the camera.

But I was close enough. Completely filling the rectangular image in the viewfinder was the head of Bart's cock, and the tubular ridges of Nina's labia. The little purple flaps of her inner lips were spread like the wings of a dove over just the piss hole of his cock. They were a little thicker and darker than they were when I was looking at them during Nina's shaving. At the top of the viewfinder was the white marble shape of Nina's distended clitoris. As I watched this incredible tableau, I could see more clear fluids seeping around the edge of her open lips and down onto his cock. This was a combination of each of their juices, a cocktail of love, a potion of carnal desire.

The purple wings of her inner labia started to spread further apart, and I saw the wet surface of his cock head slowly disappear into the hidden recess of her vagina. Something about it made it appear that her cunt was actually sucking Bart's cock into her. When her lips reached the edge of his crown, they actually popped over the edge and squeezed down onto the shaft. Bart's bunched foreskin was pushed downward by the pursed inner labia. I realized that Nina's cunt was incredibly tight, despite her wide open stance and her lubricated canal. As hard as Bart's cock had become, she was still squeezing its circumference like a boa constrictor.

She continued to drop her hips, swallowing his long cock millimeter by millimeter. Eventually, the ring of foreskin was consumed by her patient yet voracious cunt. The raised tube on the underside of his cock protruded and divided her purple labia. The veins on his cock were raised and blue from the clamping pressure of her vagina. I kept the camera focused tight to the creeping juncture that joined the two of them. Still she continued downward, her dark inner lips being drawn inward and up into her cunt, pulled in along with his cock.

Eventually, she reached the bottom of his pole. Her ass cheeks were pressed tight onto his hips. Neither of them moved. How could they resist the temptation to start pistoning his cock into her cunt? As I observed her stretched vaginal opening, I could see some pulsing in the tight flesh. She was contracting and softening her vaginal muscles in a rhythmic pattern, massaging Bart's cock in the hot wet vise. This scenario was more than I could stand, and I found I could no longer be a passive bystander.

I was holding the camera mainly in my right hand, and I steadied myself by resting that elbow on Bart's left knee. I let my rear end drop down so that I could support some of my weight on my heels. One heel slipped between my cheeks and insinuated itself into the folds of my own cunt. I hadn't realized how aroused I had become, but my heel squished into a swamp of hot dampness, and prodded at my clitoris. I wanted to make a physical connection with these beautiful sexual animals, so my left hand let go of the camera and reached forward, riding along the sweaty surface of Bart's right thigh. My hand was drawn like a moth to a flame, the heat of their commingled crotches.

In the viewfinder, I finally saw the tips of my fingers, my red-painted nails in sharp contrast to the pink and white tinged with gold. It was somehow as if my fingers and my impulses were completely divorced from the part of me that was watching through the camera. As I watched those foreign fingers, they massaged Nina's bulging smooth outer labia. I pinched and pulled at the full flesh. I let my thumb drop down and ring around the incredible thickness of base of Bart's cock. My fingers reached under his balls and juggled them. I could feel the pulsations that emanated from deep inside Nina's vagina. I now realized that Bart was contributing to the throbbing in Nina's cunt. He was tensing up his cock, contracting his cock muscles in the same tempo as Nina's contractions.

Without planning it, my fingers figured out exactly how to become part of Bart and Nina's interaction. My middle finger slid up the valley between his two balls, and my fingertip pressed hard into the resilient tube under his cock, becoming a part of his cock. Sliding further up his cock, my finger entered right into Nina's vagina. At first, it seemed like there wouldn't be enough room for me, but Nina's flesh loosened its grip just enough, and she encouraged, "Oh yes, Sue! Push it in all the way."

When I did, two of my other fingers slid up on the outside of her skin, and ended up straddling her clitoris. I squeezed them in towards each other, and they pinched in onto the hard nub of her clitoris. The length of my middle finger was rubbing into the sensitive underside of Bart's cock, and the fingertip was tickling right at the edge of the crown, all encased in the throbbing grasp of Nina's cunt. The knuckles of this finger bumped and grated against her G spot. All the while, my own heel was pressed hard into my own cunt, and I had subconsciously started to rock back and forth, massaging my own clitoris with this blunt probe. The crotch of my leotard was impressed deep into my crack.

Nina and Bart remained motionless, except for their contractions within her cunt. My left hand pushed in and out, riding the arrow of Bart's cock. My fingertips flicked and diddled Nina's clitoris. My palm brushed the smooth flesh of Bart's balls. This wasn't going to take long, I was sure. I knew that I was getting close to my orgasm, and Nina's whole body started to shiver and jerk in minute vibrations. Bart's balls began to lift and churn in their sack. More and more juices were squeezed out from the hairline seam around the rim of Nina's cunt, flooding my fingers and palm with aromatic sticky fluid.

We were perfectly synchronized. Nina and Bart both started to moan and sigh, and Nina hunched her hips back and down, her tummy tilting forward so that she could exert even more pressure onto her G spot from my knuckles. This in turn pressed my finger even harder into Bart's cock.

Finally, Nina unfroze and rose up and down three times in rapid succession. Three times, Bart's magnificent cock appeared and disappeared.

In the viewfinder, things were becoming hard to comprehend, I abandoned my attempts to watch through the lens. But I kept the camera frozen in position as I let my own orgasm rise up from my cunt and envelop my whole body. I felt like my heel was going to squash my clitoris so flat that it would never recover, but I continued to press down hard and rock back and forth.

Bart's balls pulled up tight against the base of his cock, and I could feel the pulses inside his balls, as they began pumping out his load of semen. Nina rose up one more time. This time, she maintained her position. Bart's cock head was now nestled into the purple inner labia, which were quivering along with the rest of her body.

The first jet of Bart's cream sprayed upwards with such force that it separated those inner lips, and exposed the gaping entrance of Nina's vagina. He hosed spurt after spurt into the churning cavern, and the pearly white semen hung in stringy stalactites from the pink and purple flesh of Nina's cunt. As my fingers wrapped around his cock and pumped out more and more streams, gooey ropes of the stuff rained down onto my hand.

Nina had brought one of her hands around so that she could take up the stimulation of her clitoris, and she too was going over the top, engulfed in wave after wave of her orgasm. An incredible amount of clear fluid started to drip out of her vagina, intermingling with the white semen to form swirling streaks. We had all been so intent on our physical sensations that it came as a surprise to me to discover that we were all making plenty of sound as well. Nina was making an intense, high pitched humming sound, and Bart was grunting in rhythm with his continuing ejaculations. I was chanting hoarsely, saying, "yes....yes.......YYYEEESSSS."

This was amazing. We were so involved, so intertwined, so absorbed by the waves of our simultaneous orgasms. Fragrant liquids, animalistic sounds bound us together in this moment in time...

And it was all recorded for posterity. I hoped that they would let me have a copy of this videotape. I wanted to relive and enjoy this moment again and again.

(Note: this will be continued in "The Maine Events 03: To Serve and Protect")

SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers
12