The Maine Events Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers

I pulled the length of his cock down to the valley between by breasts, and pulled the silk material of my blouse in and around his cock. With my palms on each side, I pushed the fullness of my breasts inward, surrounding his cock with firm, warm flesh and sheer silk. This created a sort of lubrication. He knew what to do, and started to pulse his hips back and forth, which slid the length of his cock up through my cleavage. Appearing out of the folds of the silk, the tight-skinned head rose up toward my face, and I was able to flick my tongue over the head each time it came up. He put his hands on my shoulders and massaged the knots in my neck with his strong fingers. What a generous man I had lucked upon. I felt a surge of gratitude and warmth, and I really wanted to make this fuck the best of his life. And I wanted to be more in control.

So I pulled back and twisted away from him and stood up. "Sit on the hood of the car for me," I ordered. Once he had done so, I got on my knees and untied his shoes and pulled them and his pants off. He unbuttoned his shirt. I reached up and grabbed his cock and nuzzled his balls with my nose, and then licked them and pulled them one by one into my mouth. I let my fingernails scratch very lightly over the taut skin of his cock, and I could feel the ridges of veins, and I could feel the heat from the blood surging through his cock.

Then I stood up and turned away from him. Just as I was about to sit back onto his cock and impale myself, he stopped me with a request. "Wait a moment, Sue. Please hand me my wallet from my pants."

Finding it, and handing it to him, I watched as he pulled a condom out of it. He smiled, saying, "My job is not only to serve, but to 'serve and protect' as you well know." That was fine with me. I took the rubber and expertly pulled it down over his cock. It was so full of his meat, and it was so transparent that I could still see every detail as if he wasn't wearing it at all.

I went back to my position straddling his thighs with my back to him, my ass pressed onto his monumental cock. As aroused and stimulated as I had been for the past hour and a half, I knew that I should be able to accommodate his massive tool. But it was so big that as I positioned it and eased it into my cunt, it filled me completely. I could feel the walls of my vagina stretch and tighten down around his entire length. Pretty soon, I was pumping up and down, and one of my hands reached between my thighs so that I could run my fingers into the juncture of our sexes. The first and second fingers formed a V-shape that surrounded the base of his cock as I pistoned up and down onto it. Scissoring my fingers tightly together, I squeezed them firmly alongside the slippery shaft. My other hand traveled further down into the moist cauldron, and I began to juggle his balls lightly in my fingers.

Naturally, this kind of pressure and rubbing of his cock and balls gave him very little chance to prolong his build up. His hands came up to my hips and attempted to slow me down, but I ignored this signal, and even increased my cadence. In what seemed like only a few seconds, he let out a low rumble from his throat as his orgasm arrived.

His hands gripped my waist more firmly, and he used his brawny strength and his passionate lust to totally dominate my movements. He picked me up and forcefully dropped me back down onto his lap repeatedly. My feet no longer touched the ground at all. I almost lost my balance, but his grip on me was enough to keep me upright. His rumble became a roaring crescendo, and his hips became uprooted from the hood of the car, and began thrusting upward into my wide open cunt. I could feel the spasms of his cock in my vagina as he squirted jet after jet of fiery cum deep into my belly. His cock already filled me, and the tip of the condom was now filling up, making his cock effectively longer. I was sure that I could feel the swelling balloon inside me. I continued to play with his balls, milking their cum out into his shaft, and then squeezing with my fingers around the base to force it all the way up and into me.

When his thrusting and moaning subsided, I hopped off of him and turned around. I watched for a few seconds as his cock continued to twitch. As it started to lose a little of its size, I grasped the lower edge of the condom and carefully pulled it off, making sure that most of the semen stayed inside the tube. Standing back up, I observed the incredible quantity of cum that he had ejaculated. It was pearly white, and still so very hot.

I brought the condom up to my breasts, pushing aside my open blouse. Then I squeezed the tip of the condom, pushing the cum out onto my chest. When I had gotten most of it out, I massaged that cream into my skin. There was plenty; enough to completely drench both of my tits and all the way down to my navel. It was wonderfully greasy and kind of stringy. When I was completely lubricated with this natural and organic skin ointment, I buttoned up my blouse as best I could and pulled down my skirt. The silk was plastered to my chest, and was as transparent as his condom was, showing my nipple nubs and bumpy areolae. My torn panties were still around my ankle, so I stepped out of them and gave them to the cop as a memento.

I reached out my hand, drawing him to his feet. After he had pulled up his pants and grabbed his belt of police equipment, I led him over to his cop car and opened the door for him. As I gently pushed him down into his seat, I leaned over to give him another lingering French kiss. "Adieu, my modern knight in shining ardor," I thought. Yes, this was one of the good guys of the world. It was his job to serve and protect. And it was a job well done.

SueNH
SueNH
144 Followers
12