The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was applying my lipstick when Matthew came upstairs fully dressed from the outside, his Navy Pea coat and watch cap damp from the melting snow.

He was carrying my creamy white cashmere coat, my red cashmere scarf, hat, mittens and my knee high sheepskin lined black leather boots.

"Put these on over your nightgown, my pretty slut," Matthew quietly commanded as he put them on our bed "Starting this second you will not speak until we return home. I'll be waiting by the back door."

I knew better than to question why. He enjoys doing spontaneous things and so do I. I let my imagination run wild as to where he was taking me. Regardless, Matthew's tone of voice demanded no less than complete obedience.

Once I was safely buckled in, I closed my eyes and Matthew tied my red silk scarf over them. Seconds after we were off to our mystery destination; this was so exciting. I could hardly sit still. The roads were snow covered and slippery but passable.

When we arrived, Matthew helped me out holding onto my arm as we walked through the snow until we came to a glass door. I heard it swoosh twice, opening and closing as we walked through. We stopped and I heard the click of a key in a lock to secure the glass door.

"Is everything in place, Cheryl?" My Master asked.

"Yes; being the District Manager has its advantages. I've closed the steel security blinds on the overhead glass door leading into the concourse for our privacy. I met with the night supervisor for Mall Security in his office and he is aware we're here. I'll stop back in his office before I leave."

"You will charge everything I requested for her birthday to my credit card."

"Yes of course, as you directed."

"Thank you, Cheryl."

"You're welcome....Oh Matt; this is just like old times."

'She's called him Matt! I was thinking, indignant at her audacity 'Only Mary is allowed to call him that; who does she think she is?

"My thoughts exactly, Cheryl, please lead the way."

'We must be in the mall' I was thinking 'but which store?'

We started walking again turning left, then right and left with my Master holding my arm gently to guide me.

"I've made some careful selections for you out of the hundreds we carry. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind, you're the only one of my library girls who has remained true to our vows and kept your word to me," and as he said it we stopped and my Master let go of my arm, removing my blindfold; I was thinking 'What does he mean by library girls?'

"You may open your eyes, Chastity" said my Master "and remove your winter garments."

We were in the section of Macy's where they sell women's perfumes. The lights were turned off and the glass counters were decorated with dozens and dozens of lit candles in glass containers bathing us in soft flickering candlelight light.

Cheryl is about five-six and around one-hundred thirty pounds. She has a nice figure, although she was not what many would call a pretty woman; Cheryl's makeup did bring out her brown eyes.

Cheryl's long and thick auburn hair was pinned up in a bun with a red ribbon wrapped around it.

She was wearing a modest dark green dress with a white lace collar and ¾ sleeves. Cheryl was wearing taupe stockings and had black pumps on her feet.

The only jewelry she was wearing were small sterling silver ball post earrings and a sterling silver chain with a small sterling disk that had her initials engraved on it.

"May I undress for you, Sir?" she asked.

"You may library girl" My Master said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side....I kissed his cheek, standing proudly beside my love to watch Cheryl undress.

It lacked a certain finesse, the way Mary and I do it, although she did it better than some. Cheryl's movements were a bit to practiced and deliberate; they didn't flow like water.

Cheryl didn't reach into herself and let things happen as I've been taught. Matthew contends a woman has it or she doesn't no matter how much time goes into her training.

When Cheryl was naked except for her chain, pendant and her earrings, I noticed her pussy was freshly shaved or perhaps waxed; Mary has her pussy waxed weekly at the spa.

I also noticed there were no tattoos or piercings anywhere on her body.

"Please turn slowly for us. So far I like what I see."

As Cheryl turned, I noticed that she has faded white scars crisscrossing her back and buttocks as if someone beat her with a belt or an electrical cord at one time in her life.

"You may stop and hold," Matthew said softly and I could feel him tense. I looked at his face and saw a brief flash of anger in his green eyes...it passed and he smiled at me, kissing my cheek.

"Take your hair completely down and shake your head, Cheryl" and she did, her long auburn hair flowing in waves nicely down her neck shoulders almost to the bottom of her ass cheeks...the flickering candle light picked up the red in Cheryl's long hair. She did that well. Cheryl has beautiful hair and it is cut straight across the bottom like mine is.

"Beautifully done, my dear, continue turning and then stop facing us. Keep your hair behind your back so that your breasts are always exposed to my eyes.

You have changed little from the time you were sixteen in high school when I left for college."

'Bingo!' I thought figuring it out 'Matthew attended high school with her long before he met me.'

"I'm looking forward to meeting your fiancé'. Heaven help the man if he every lays his hands on you in anger or doesn't treat you well."

"I love him, Matt. Please don't even think of hurting him. I've finally met my soul mate. Bobby is very kind and considerate. After this evening I'm for Bobby's eyes only."

"I assumed as much. After tonight it will be look but don't touch or taste. What about your hair, library girl?"

"I'll not cut it without your permission, Sir. This will be our last time together. Nevertheless, I'll always be your library girl."

"Fine, then I'll ask you one more question and you will answer truthfully. You wrote that Bobby saved himself for marriage until he found the right girl. Is he really a virgin and is he aware you are not?"

"Yes, Sir, he really is a virgin and I can make him blush. He knows I'm not and he doesn't care. He isn't aware that I gave you my virginity. Do you remember how shy I was and how you could make me blush with just a look?"

"I remember? You deserve a kind and gentle man to love and cherish you. I'm very happy for you, Cheryl."

"Thank you Sir. I know he bought me an engagement ring. I'm expecting Bobby will pop the question this weekend at his sister's for Sunday dinner. I'm happy that you've found Chastity; is she allowed to talk? She hasn't said a word since you arrived."

I touched my throat and shook my head for no.

"Sir would often do this with us library girls, Chastity; he would communicate to us with his eyes or a gesture.

Matt's eyes tell me he loves you" I felt Matthew's arm squeeze me just a bit tighter for a second as she said it.

"Let me show you what I have removed from the cases so he may select your signature scent."

There were twenty bottles of the world's finest perfume on the counter with perfume testing strips to hold the scent. The bottles were covered with gold foil wrapping paper to hide the name.

One at a time, Cheryl carefully sprayed the perfume from the anonymous bottles onto the strips for my Master to smell. Matthew nodded his head for yes or shook his head for no.

The rejected perfume bottles were set to one side until there were three left as a possible choice; the rejected perfumes were put back in the glass case and the used paper strips discarded.

My thoughtful Master then closed his eyes and asked Cheryl to hand him the three perfume infused paper strips one at a time until there were two remaining. Matthew didn't know which bottle they came from. Cheryl had covered them with my red silk scarf.

"Strip and kneel, Chastity" Matthew said and of course I did showing Cheryl the proper way to undress before kneeling with my wrists crossed behind my back.

"Well done, now hold your arms out palms up."

Matthew rubbed the two remaining moistened strips, the first to my right wrist pulse points dropping the paper to the floor, and then the left wrist in the same spot.

"You may stand, baby face" and Matthew took my hands helping me to my feet, kissing one hand and then the other hand; letting them linger by his face to take in the different scents.

"I've made my selection, Cheryl. This perfume is perfect for her... In a word, the complex blend is elegant as well as pleasingly erotic. Chastity please put your hands behind your back."

I stood there with my wrists crossed waiting to see the uncovered label as Cheryl handed him the bottle.

Matthew sprayed a bit on his index finger and traced his finger from the base of my throat, down between my breasts and down my tummy to my pussy.

He sprayed his index finger again and dabbed it behind my ears and the sides of my neck. He leaned in close and whispered, "I detect the muskiness of your woman's scent blended with wild rose and lilac; sandalwood, vanilla, plus apricot blossoms and this ambrosia delight shall be your signature scent, the scent of my woman"

Matthew kissed my lips and said aloud, "Take your ponytail out and shake your head, my pretty slut" and I did, smoothing it down my back so my breast were exposed.

"It is always a pleasure to match the perfect perfume with the right woman, my gentle Chastity. This fine perfume blends with your natural sweet musky scent to make you more irresistibly intoxicating to me if that is all possible.

Happy birthday" Matthew said showing me the uncovered bottle,"Tresor by Lacome". He placed it on the counter and gently crushed me to him and kissed my lips long and deep before whispering in my ear, "the perfect woman for me" he then pointed to the floor for me to kneel at his feet.

I knelt crossing my wrists behind me as Matthew said "Cheryl, my library girl, we'll be looking forward for our wedding invitation."

"Yes Sir of course; you'll both be invited to my wedding and Mary as well. It need not be stated that I expect you to give the bride away."

"I'd be honored. Since this is our last time together in the venue of carnal delights you will pleasure me with your mouth and tongue. Turn around and cross your wrists" Matthew commanded.

My Master removed the plain blued handcuffs from the pocket of his coat folded on the counter and snapped them securely in place on Cheryl's wrists before turning her to face him. He put his hand at the base of her throat telling her she must remain silent, like me.

Cheryl knelt and Matthew gathered her long thick auburn hair in his hands, pulling back into a ponytail and then twisting it up in a bun and holding it in place.

My Master felt Cheryl's bun as he does with mine and Mary's to gauge it thickness and size in his hands; squeezing it and sighing as he let it go for it to untwist and flow down her back and waist.

He raised his hand palm up for me to stand while he undressed; handing me his clothes for me to fold neatly on the empty glass counter top next to mine.

It still amazes me how trim and fit my Master is. His lean ropey muscles were on display as he folded his arms across his chest to look down on her, the flickering candlelight dancing like a campfire might in the wilderness to illuminate his hard and lean masculine body.

My unyielding imperious Master appeared in my imagination as an imposing naked barbarian getting ready to ravish a captured woman from another tribe.

Matthew will have his way and sate his lust before ransoming her off. Cheryl will be well fucked and satisfied before she was sent back to her naive husband and he would be none the wiser.

I smelled Cheryl's musky scent of arousal; I am attuned to such things now; as Matthew has always been.

I was unquestionably aware of the sweet musky odor of my own rising arousal blended with the complex scent of Tresor that Matthew critiqued so nicely for me.

Cheryl bent forward as far as she could, her long hair falling over her face and onto the floor as she kissed and licked Matthew's feet. I was impressed that she was able to return to a kneeling position without straining and keeping her balance.

Matthew nodded at me and knowing what I must do, I knelt down behind her and gathered Cheryl's thick and silky long hair in my hands, smoothing it over her back to keep it away from her face when she licked and sucked on Matthew's cock.

Perhaps Matthew would let me brush it for her later and restyle it. I was enjoying how nice it felt in my fingers.

Cheryl first met with the Mall Security supervisor in his office earlier with her hair up in a bun. Would he notice the braided pigtails when she stopped in to tell him her business was concluded and she was leaving? What might be going through the man's mind when he saw her?

Cheryl leaned forward and licked the tip of Matthew's hard cock with her tongue, looking up into his eyes and smiling.

She continued licking the tip fluttering her tongue around the circumference, followed by licking up and down to the base of his cock and then up again to the tip before she started licking and sucking while I played with her hair.

Matthew made a circular motion over his chest with his hand and I was thinking 'Thank you, Master' as I got closer and pushed my breasts against Cheryl's back.

I reached around to caress her breasts and nipples with my right hand while holding her hair in my left, making Cheryl gasp and then moan with pleasure as I stroked her hard nipples; her head bobbing up and down on Matthew cock as she licked and sucked with aroused enthusiasm.

Matthew motioned to me with his hand to tell me something and I got up to kiss his lips while Cheryl kept licking and sucking, his hands now buried in her thick hair. Matthew always encourages me to use my imagination and he practices what he preaches.

He whispered in my ear and I left smiling to do his bidding thinking 'There another item to add to your Macy's credit-card my clever Master. You really are going have the bride before the husband; symbolically, as well as in the flesh. The icing on the wedding cake is you giving her away.'

There was a sales display promoting spring wedding gifts and a bridal registry that we passed by the north entrance on the way to the perfume counter although I obviously couldn't see it at the time.

I removed the white lace wedding dress from the mannequin and brought it back. It just might fit Cheryl and it was lovely; an off the shoulder taffeta gown with beaded waist

I returned to find Cheryl on her knees with my red silk scarf over her eyes as a blindfold licking my Master's balls.

Matthew said, "You may stand library girl. I'm going to remove the handcuffs. We are then going for a little walk. Chastity is going to dress you when we reach our destination. It will be like the days of our youth although ratcheted up a notch."

I pulled my Master's ear and touched the base of my throat asking permission to talk, knowing he would approve and he nodded yes.

I whispered my suggestion in his ear and Matthew smiled nodding his approval.

We then brought Cheryl upstairs on the elevator to the second floor where Matthew removed the handcuffs "I'm going to remove your blindfold and you will keep your eyes closed tight until I tell you to open them.

I'm still your Sir until tomorrow at Midnight when you are released from your vows. Don't force me to discipline you.

Matthew made Cheryl sit on a king size bed that was on display in bedroom furniture while I brushed her hair, parted it in the middle and braided the soon to be bride's beautiful long auburn hair into twin pigtails.

I tied the ends with the red ribbon from her bun after Matthew snapped it in half for me. Even though Cheryl's pigtails were braided extra tight they were as thick as mine would be.

With her eyes closed tight, I dressed Cheryl, kissing her lips before I put the lace veil on her. The white wedding dress was a smidge tight despite Cheryl's lack of undergarments; however that didn't matter for what my Master had in mind for her....and perhaps me.

"Do you remember when you confided in me about making a woman orgasm, library girl? Performing oral on a woman?' and Cheryl nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Have you experienced this yet?" and Cheryl shook her head for no and I was thinking 'This is so sexy and unique. Matthew's throwing a private Bachelor without the groom and with the bride as the entertainment....I swear I'm living in an erotic novel.'

"You may taste Chastity. I allow her this pleasure on occasion; with permission of course. I'm going to fuck your cunt while you're doing it. As you said, after tonight you'll be Bobby's alone."

I sat up against the headboard of the King Size poster bed snuggling comfortably into the pile of pillows while Cheryl got on her hands and knees in front of me.

Cheryl's tongue was soon fluttering about moist and pink; a warm pleasant surprise granted to both of us by our Master.

Matthew was stroking and probing her pussy with his fingers, slapping her ass as she licked and sucked on my pussy; Cheryl was moaning with pleasure. She became more and more aroused from the finger fucking and pussy licking, her tongue became braver as her orgasm began to crest.

Sensing my urgent need as the heat of my smoldering orgasm ignited to flame, Cheryl's tongue slashed and darted, feign and pummeled my clitoris while I wrapped my hands around her braided pigtails to hold her head in place.

Cheryl's tongue and lips were the fuel and oxygen stoking the inferno of burning hot flames of euphoric rapture as my orgasm consumed me.

I was squirming on the bed, the feast for her mouth, tongue and lips while Matthew slowly and methodically fucked her cunt, making her moan with pleasure and waiting for my orgasm to overtake me before he sought to satisfy him or her.

He then became more forceful as he reached forward and gabbed her long pigtails from me, holding them as he forcefully fucked her dripping and swollen cunt increasing the force of his trusts and the speed.

Cheryl was moaning and squealing as he fucked her, his hard cock pounding her pussy as he slapped her ass and pulled her hair.

Matthew's orgasm was an onslaught of testosterone laden energy as his hard member assaulted her cunt, followed by torrential waves of his thick rich semen flooding her cunt while she still bucked and moaned her orgasm mere seconds later.

Lost in her orgasmic overload, Cheryl forgot that she didn't have permission to speak and was now practically screaming out loud "Fuck me harder, pull my hair, oh god; pull my hair fuck me harder!" until Cheryl's multiple orgasms ceased and she went limp.

She lay on her stomach with her head between my legs, and realizing how verbal she was in front of me, raised her head and looked at me, her face red with embarrassment.

I smiled at her touching her face to reassure her with my eyes that it is fine with me; god knows I don't hold anything back anymore when I let my orgasms take over.

"Thank you ladies for a wonderful evening, except for one important little detail, Cheryl. You spoke without permission.

I shall spare you a spanking. You will however wear your beautiful hair in braided pigtails until the end of the month whenever you leave your house, including when Bobby pops the question.

This concludes our ménage trios for the evening, ladies, please get dressed...........

Matthew was quiet on the way home, lost in his own thoughts. The snowplows had scrapped the snow from the roads and spread sand and salt so we made good time. I was wide awake with all kinds of questions going through my mind.