The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given his reputation, I didn't think it would be this easy. I was wondering how far I could push Matt before he used his safe word.

"I want you to enjoy yourself, Matt. Your chess game is definitely improving. Who knows, by the time you finish painting the outside" and I let it hang on "outside" implying he might have a chance to have his way me.

I had no intention of allowing Matt that; young men are so predictable and his raging hormones will be his undoing...I will be his beneficent and sexy Mistress.

"I'm enjoying myself more than you can know, Mistress" and as he said it Matt grabbed me in his strong arms crushing me to him as he kissed my lips "You're very beautiful, Mistress."

"What do you think you're doing? I asked alarmed at his audacity while trying to push him away after getting over the initial shock 'You're not supposed to do this!' I was thinking 'I might as well be pushing against a tree'.

"I didn't give you permission to do that! We have an agreement! Let go of me!" and Matt did crossing his arms behind his back and placing his feet apart as if at parade rest.

"I beg your pardon, Mistress. I didn't intend to alarm or frighten you. Do you want to invoke your safe word for a brief time out? I'm willing to stop the clock for you to gain your composure."

I could see the amusement in his bold green eyes "You haven't given me directions on how you want me to act."

"You're right, I haven't" and I gave his tight butt a slap "I want you to be more passive and allow me to take the initiative. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I must be more passive and allow you to take the initiative."

I took Matt's handsome face in my small hands and kissed his lips long and deep. He put his strong hands gently around my small waist to return my kisses, waiting for me to nod my permission.

When I did, Matt kissed the same way as before, making me tingle all over and think 'What am I getting myself into? Nobody has ever kissed me like this and he's only eighteen... nineteen in a month...well, as long as I'm in control.'

"Yes, ah... much better; put your hands at your side and close your eyes. Very good, now don't move because I'll be right back."

"Matt, do you want to use your safe word?" I asked when I returned.

"No Mistress" and I snapped the nickel plated police Smith & Wesson handcuffs on his wrists "What about now?"

"The answer is still no, Mistress."

"What if I keep you like this all night?"

"You won't though, Mistress, I believe you to be a woman of her word. If you fail to keep your word, I'll remove them myself and you will not like me at all after."

"Well Houdini, I'd like to see that. How can you be so sure I won't keep you like this all night long?" I asked kissing Matt's lips as before and then messed up his hair vigorously "Don't answer; that's a redundant question. Like you I hate a liar or anyone who doesn't keep their word like my ex-fiancé" and I kissed Matt's lips again.

"I'm going to play with you to get you aroused" and I gave his butt a playful slap "if you want to come you must ask me nicely and I might let you spend the night" and licked his nipples.

"The only way you may have me on your terms is to defeat me three games out of five; my house, my rules because I'm the boss lady. Any comments toy boy."

"You think small, Mistress."

"Oh really" I replied "Open your eyes and look at me".

Matt did and I slowly undressed, dancing around him and doing a strip tease to titillate "You know you want me, toy boy."

"I do and I will have you on my terms, Mistress, before summer vacation is over."

"You may have me tonight, toy boy; that depends on you. Close your eyes again and keep them closed."

There was no hurry as I started running my hands up and down his chest and back; feeling the hard muscles on his arms while kissing his lips long and deep.

I kissed Matt's neck and his face and his chest taking my time to literally cover him with my kisses; little lip imprints of invisible tattoos in between sips of wine.

I kissed his hard washboard stomach after getting down on my knees to pull down his red briefs to his ankles for him to step out of which he did.

Matt's hard cock was huge like a porn stars, so I kissed and licked it briefly making him tense as he attempted to control his urges.

I had another glass of wine, dipping my fingers in it and painting him with Merlot and then licking it off. I put his hard cock in the glass of wine, and then sucked and licked it clean. I continued licking and sucking until I tasted his clear pre-cum, denying him his orgasm.

I danced around him seductively, losing all track of time as I caressed Matt with my hands; I rubbed my breasts against his hot skin getting my nipples hard and arousing myself while my fingers danced against my clitoris, preparing for my orgasm when..."Times up, sweet, Mary" Matt announced matter of factually as he opened his eyes.

"I looked at my mantle clock "Yes, it is, Matt," and I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips one more time.

"Have you been counting the minutes and seconds?" I asked while unlocking and removing his handcuffs, "Do you have anything to say? Do you want to go into my bedroom and make love to me?" I was so horny I could hardly stand it.

"You think small, Mary and not tonight" Matt replied smiling while putting his red briefs back on, "fifteen minute favors are timid and unimaginative." He went into my bedroom to dress while I dressed in the living room.

"What do you mean by that? Don't tell me some part of you didn't enjoy that?" I asked when he came out of the bedroom.

"Yes I enjoyed it; however, you're afraid to see what's at the end of the rainbow, Mary, you're afraid to bet the house."

"What do you suggest then, Matt?" and I got right in his face.

He grabbed me and kissed my lips crushing me to him and just as quickly let me go.

"I did that because I wanted to; not because you allowed me too."

I angrily slapped his face hard and he smiled, "Thank you, Mistress" he said, mocking me with his eyes and he grabbed me and kissed me again exactly the same way. I tried to knee him in the groin, but be blocked it.

"I expected the groin shot and I warn you, don't ever do it again."

I tried slapping Matt's face and laughing he caught my wrist and spun me around. He then swatted my ass twice and hard enough to make it really sting.

"Keep on trying sweet, Mary. If you continue, perhaps I'll put you over my knee and spank your bare bottom and we'll see who really is in control."

His sister Laura told me Matt is proficient in the Martial Arts and particularly in Aikido, stick fighting which explains the hockey sticks in the gun rack.

"Then what do you propose?" I asked, getting right back in his face, nose to nose and showing no fear despite the fact I don't stand a chance with him in a physical altercation "You forgot to take off your bow tie, boy toy," I mocked.

"No I didn't forget and thank you for the gift, Mary. It took thought and imagination. I'm going to hang it on my truck's rear view mirror.

Now, getting back to your question; I propose we change the favors from fifteen minutes to four hours to make things more interesting."

"Why not just round each favor out to a full day, 24 hours, Matt" I was annoyed he was keeping his composure yet pleased with his over confidence; let him bet the house; statistically the house always wins.

"That's an excellent suggestion, Mary and you're beautiful when your face is flushed with unsatisfied arousal; agreed, provided we keep our safe words."

"Agreed and since we're negotiating I want the venue to be everywhere" and I put my arms around his neck and messed up his hair, no longer annoyed and thinking 'What fun! You're playing right into my hands.'

Matt put his arms around my waist "Agreed, beautiful, as long as you allow me the next five days to read every book on chess I can get my hands on to prepare to thoroughly trounce you."

Of course I agreed to that. As with anything, you have it or you don't when you reach certain proficiency at something with chess being no exception. Matt is an excellent player and understands many of the advanced strategies of the game; however, he is no match for me.

"I will agree to your five days of study provided we take turns cooking dinner for each other when you are done painting the outside of my house. I'll cook until then."

"Fine, I agree. I'll be happy to share the cooking with you."

"Do you dance, handsome?" I asked, knowing that Matt took dancing lessons for years.

"Yes, my mother insisted I learn how. My father insisted on me learning the Martial Arts to balance things out. They negotiated and compromised as we are negotiating now."

"Isn't that a coincidence, I also took years of dance lessons; we will dance on the nights we have dinner."

"You drive a hard bargain, boss lady. I'll see you in the morning..."

"I was certain that Matt would jump at the chance to get in bed with me since there were no strings attached. I under estimated his self control. On the other hand he did have his library girls...damn him!

Matt allowed me to get myself all aroused to settle for the usual; then I got to thinking that I wouldn't be surprised if he had a handcuff key hidden somewhere in the house, just in case.

Sighing, I went into the bathroom to fill my old fashion white claw foot bathtub full of hot water. I adore this tub and remodeled the bathroom around it. I can fully recline in it. Sitting up and leaning against the back, it is deep enough for the water to come to my shoulders if I choose.

While the tub was filling, I put my hand crafted solid glass dildo in the bottom of the tub to warm up with the water. It's a pretty little sex toy about 8 inches long and made from pink borosilicate glass formed in the shape of a penis with balls; the only sex toy I own.

I made myself a cup of double strength peppermint tea and returned to the bathroom to wait.

When the tub was full of hot steaming water I added some soothing vanilla bath oil, lit my vanilla candles and dimmed the overhead lights before climbing in with my cup of heavenly peppermint tea...ah, the water felt wonderful.

Finishing my tea, I closed my eyes and snuggled comfortably down into the tub of soothing vanilla infused water, submerging my head once and coming up until the water just touched my chin, feeling for my toy within easy reach for my pleasure.

I slowly slid the middle finger of my right hand down my body from the base of my neck, down in-between my breasts and past my stomach to my crouch.

I was breathing deeply, totally relaxed, thinking how Matt kisses me with such unbridled passion; our tongues intertwined, fluttering and probing...nobody kisses like him...nobody kisses like him to give me the tingles and goose bumps; he is so much larger and stronger than me.

I imagined what it will be like to have Matt's pulsating porn star cock pressed against my naked body, or in my pussy; pulsating in my mouth when he pumps his rich and delicious creamy seed for me to swallow...testosterone infused male essences...wondering what it tastes like?

I caressed my breasts with both hands pretending they were Matt's hands. I have such wonderfully sensitive breasts and when he is my toy boy, I will have a man to truly appreciate them.

I rubbed my perfectly shaped and trimmed patch of pubic hair with the palm of my hand, arousing myself until I was practically dripping, adding my juices of arousal to the bath.

I used my index and middle finger to stroke around the outer lips of my vagina and then towards my clit throwing my head back in ecstasy.

My fingers found their way in one by one as I moaned softly every now and again. I then made my way to the opening of my vagina; my middle finger entering, a second and a third.

I spread my legs wide as I thrust my glass penis in-and-out in- and-out against my throbbing clitoris, rubbing my pubic mound as my orgasm washed over me in sweet release.

I lay back to enjoy the after-glow of my orgasm languishing in my vanilla scented bath sipping my peppermint tea for a good half hour before I went to bed. That night I dreamt I was kneeling at his feet and sucking on his big cock.

Matt ignored my offers of spending the night for the next few days while he finished the outside of the house. He did an excellent job, stopping an hour for lunch to read books on chess while he ate.

It was blistering hot and he would often stop to strip to the waist and cool his head down with the hose; talk about eye candy! I made sure he had plenty of ice water. I also teased him and touched him and rubbed up against him at every opportunity...what fun.

After he quit each day, Matt would often crush me to him and kiss my lips to leave me with goose bumps...I gave up trying to stop him from doing this because I couldn't and besides, I enjoyed it.

We danced every night after dinner to soft music with the lights turned down low. I know Matt enjoyed dancing with me or just kissing and cuddling on the couch, running his fingers through my hair while we listened to music or when we were watching a rented movie with a big bowl of popcorn.

I tried every trick I knew to get him into my bedroom too no avail; including standing in the doorway to prevent him from leaving.

Matt would effortlessly pick me up and put me down out of his way. He would crush me to him and kiss my lips long and deep and say "You are incredibly sexy and beautiful, Mary" he would mess up my hair "I will have you on my terms."

Matt has a flair for the dramatic. He arrived on the day of our deciding series of five chess games dressed in a black tuxedo which fit him well. He had a small cooler in one hand and a wicker picnic basket in the other.

I was dressed more casually blue jeans and a sheer red silk sleeveless summer blouse, not wearing a bra to distract him; choosing to be barefoot and be comfortable.

"Good afternoon, sweet Mary" he greeted me "I brought the refreshments. The Champagne needs to be kept well chilled for later when you are kneeling naked at my feet. I intend to have several glasses.

There is plenty of Osetra caviar and Brie to go along with all the other delicacies you told me you adore, a gift for a special lady" he placed the cooler and basket on the foyer floor.

We will be good for each other. I foresee our relationship to be a long and lasting one and not just a summer fling."

"Good afternoon, 007" I teased with my reference to Secret Agent James Bond of the Ian Fleming novels. I put my arms around Matt's neck and kissed his lips long and deep. Did you spend all your painting money on Champagne and caviar?

You've been a naughty boy by ignoring me these past days. You'll have to make it up to me by kneeling at my feet, toy boy. Since you're so cocky, perhaps you'd like to double down and make it ten days, winner takes all."

"I'll consider it. Do you have a little black dress Mary?"

"Yes, I have a black dress. I suppose you want me to change into my black dress in keeping with your somber dignified attire?" I asked, slapping his ass playfully.

"I do as a matter of fact, and I'd like to see your makeup sultry. Triple down on ten days and make it thirty days with winner takes all; we suspend the safe word as a matter of trust and you have yourself a deal" and naturally I agreed.

While I changed, Matt prepared our refreshments/appetizers and laid them out on a tray on the kitchen table to enjoy during the games.

I was pleased to see the beautiful caviar properly chilled in a small bowl set into a larger bowl full of ice. Matt is obviously no stranger to caviar. We agreed to open the Champagne to celebrate the winner.

I trounced Matt the first two games in attempt to shake his confidence; I have never tasted better caviar because I would soon have him on my terms. Matt looked so handsome and sexy in his tuxedo. We would go out for dinner and dancing as my treat.

I allowed him to win the next game. From there everything fell apart because somehow he managed to win the following game and no doubt because I was distracted imagining what I was going to do with him; we were now tied at two and two.

I absolutely had to win the tie breaking game...it took us three hours and went right down to the wire...he won!

"Champagne, Mary?" he asked getting up from his chair and going to the kitchen for the Champagne bottle chilling in the ice bucket.

"Do you really expect me to be totally at your beck and call for the next 30 days?"

"No, I don't expect you to be totally at my beck and call, Mary; I want you to be my submissive lover" Matt replied removing the cork from the bottle with a loud "POP" and pouring two glasses.

"I want you to enjoy the experience and I will act accordingly, therefore" and he handed me a glass of Champagne.

"I can assure you I won't be abusive or humiliate you publically or in private if those are your concerns" and he took a sip of Champagne "I'm not interested in a mindless sex bimbo or a fawning servile woman."

"What about your library girls?" I asked taking a sip of this excellent dry Champagne.

"What about them? They have nothing to do with us, or you with them. They lack your maturity and imagination. They don't have your life experience. How is the Champagne?"

"It's excellent...now what?"

"If you won, what did you have planned for me, Mary?"

"I was thinking of taking you out for dinner and dancing. I was going to be your beneficent Mistress. Were you holding back on me, Matt?"

"Yes Mary. The last game was very enjoyable because we each played our best" and he poured himself a second glass of Champagne.

"You're saying we're evenly matched? Then all that reading about chess was merely a distraction?" I asked holding out my glass to be filled.

"You are the better player if there is no pressure involved" and he went to sit on the couch, patting the cushion for me to sit next to him, "I must say Mary, your distractions over the past few days almost succeeded for I was sorely tempted to have a little taste."

I was out maneuvered and Matt passed my test. I not only sat down next to him, I leaned up against him for Matt to put arms around me to cuddle; I can be myself with Matt for we share a love of the erotic delights.

"This is nice" I said, finishing my Champagne and dropping the glass to the carpet "Must I call you Master now."

"No, not if you prefer not to; I'm not into titles" and he finished his Champagne and put the glass on the end table, "Sir will suffice if the occasion arises. You're right this is nice, Mary" and he rubbed his face in my hair "What am I thinking?"

"You're thinking you want to see my hair longer. I've started to grow it out for you."

"Yes, I've noticed, thank you. Long hair is a mandate with my library girls. I know just the place, for dinner but first, I have another surprise for you. It is wrapped in red tissue paper on the seat of the truck for my eyes only and you will put them on while I watch."

I went to the truck and returned to unwrap it having no idea

"This is my preference as opposed to panty hose" Matt said as I held up my taupe silk stockings and black lace garter belt, "My preference tonight is you won't be wearing panties.

Your dress is long enough and nobody will know except you and me. Your perfume is perfect for you and will the only one you are allowed to wear and only with me."

"I can't leave the house without panties!"

"I'm very surprised you would balk at this. Obviously your extensive library of erotica is merely empty words on paper..."

It was a one-hour drive out of town, I without panties to the restaurant Matt chose for us. It was not the fancy sit down three star restaurant I had in mind considering the way we were dressed. I was resigned to, yet looking forward to being his submissive lover for the next 30 days.