The Makeup Artist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I resist?

Back in Ciara's trailer, I sat with her and the rest of her style team to enjoy a light meal of baked chicken and steamed vegetables. She joked easily with all of us, her sparking personality shining brightly.

I then began to remove Ciara's makeup and prep her skin for the next look. Seated in her director's chair, her almond-shaped eyes sparkled with amusement as she watched me in the mirror. I thought I caught her winking at me, but I wasn't sure.

I finished quickly. Even barefaced, her skin was still smooth and satiny. I resisted the urge to stroke it gently with my fingertips.

My job done for now, I took a seat in the back of the room as Trish and the rest of the team helped her change into the more feminine look.

After a quick shower, the team fit her for a satiny baby doll halter dress. The sparkly silver fabric hit just at mid thigh, and had a deep v-neck that went down to her toned stomach. A light coat of baby oil made her creamy caramel skin shine. Her delicate feet were fitted with silver strappy sandals. Silvery nail polish decorated her cute fingers and toes. Her jewelry was minimal; just diamond studs in her tiny ears and a diamond ring, set in platinum, on her finger.

Then her hair was spritzed to give it a wet and wavy look. Her jet-black tresses cascaded around her shoulders and down her back.

I was awestruck at her beauty.

Finally, it was time for me to make her up. I used soft, romantic pink shades to enhance the sparkly dress. A hint of silver shadow just underneath her eyebrows was the perfect accent. I added a set of long eyelashes, and finished them off with two coats of jet-black mascara. Rosy pinks on her cheeks and lips completed the soft look.

Gazing at herself in the mirror, she smiled and nodded her assent.

Just as we were about to head over to the set, Trish's phone went off. David was concerned about the set design and needed Trish to come and give her input.

As she was leaving, Ciara spoke. "Actually, I need some quiet time for a minute. I'll catch up with y'all shortly." As we all filed out of the trailer, she spoke again. "No, Nikii. You stay," she said softly.

"Lock the door."

Surprised, I secured the trailer and turned to face her.

"Charlene said that you're really talented. That makeup is not your only gift?"

Char's words were like a splash of cold water on my arousal, which annoyed me. Yes, I like women. Love them. But why was Char putting me out there like that? Just telling people all of my personal business?

But then a crazy thought came to me: Was Char pimping me out? I shook my head. Of course not. How silly, I chided myself. But I couldn't help but wonder--

"Baby, we don't have much time..." she cooed.

She rose from the chair as I slid my hand underneath her halter and caressed a satiny breast. Braless, her nipples felt wonderful in my fingers. She moaned softly. I bent my head to kiss the nipple gently. I heard her sharp intake of breath.

I leaned down to kiss her toned stomach, the muscles rippling underneath the smooth skin.

"You want me, baby?" I teased.

She giggled. "Do NOT tease me. Besides, we don't have time."

My tongue continued to lap at the taut skin when an idea flashed in my mind. I stood up straight. "Turn around," I ordered.

I turned her so that she was facing the mirror, and placed her hands on the table. Standing directly behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back into me. Her hair cascaded around me, and I nuzzled the jet-black tendrils and inhaled her fragrance deeply. The light jasmine scent made me dizzy with need.

"You have to keep still. Don't move," I commanded. She whimpered softly.

Slowly, I kissed my way down her exposed back. The caramel flesh darkened crimson with passion.

Reaching the small of her back, I nipped the soft skin. She shivered and moaned at the tiny bites. I continued to nibble at the damp skin as I deftly raised the short dress. Her smooth, tight ass looked delicious. A flesh colored thong adorned her beautiful frame.

I planted gentle kisses over the expanse of her cute tush. She tried to wiggle away, but my hands held her firmly in place. The honeyed skin was delectable.

"Baby, please. Please..."

I slid the thin strip of lingerie over her ass and down her legs. Then I bent her over further and used my hands to gently part the heated flesh. Beads of moisture shone on her pink jewel. On a mission, I pointed my tongue and drove it deeply into her wet, hot pussy.

She jumped. "Ooooh! Damn, baby!"

The first taste only inflamed my passion. Gripping both cheeks, I dove head first into the syrupy sweetness. I licked and sucked furiously, moving back and forth over her engorged clit.

Every so often, I watched her watch herself in the mirror. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorted in pleasure. Her sighs and moans grew louder as her desire increased. One hand had slipped inside of the halter, and was stroking her rigid nipples.

I swirled my tongue over and over the drenched pussy lips. I could feel her juices all over on my face and I wanted more.

Needing to increase her passion further, I used my thumb to gently strum her clit. I glanced at her in the mirror again. I could read the ecstasy all over her face. Knowing I must have been close, I firmly inserted a finger into her hot pussy.

"Ahhh!" she screamed. "Oh my god!"

I added a second finger and increased my speed on her clit. Her moans rose louder and louder. Suddenly, her passion crested.

"Nikii!" Her eyes rolled back and she ground her ass further into me. I held onto her ass tightly as she rode out her climax. Her body swayed and threatened to collapse with the intensity.

"I got you. Don't worry," I said as she sagged against me.

She panted as I lowered the dress back over her ass. I rose and we held each other in a warm embrace. Her body continued to shake and I gently rubbed her back as she floated back down to earth.

We were both quiet for a moment. I would have loved to stay there with her. However, work won out, and we were forced to hastily pull ourselves together.

"Wait! You're not ready yet." I quickly touched up her makeup until it was flawless again.

"Thank you, baby" she sighed. "But we have to get back." She hugged me for the last time. "Please tell Trish I'll be out shortly."

I quietly exited the trailer with a wave, and headed back to the main warehouse.

***

A few minutes later, Ciara came out looking impeccable and rocked the rest of the shoot. She hit several stylish poses, and looked great from every angle. The camera loved her pretty face and toned body. Her enthusiasm for performing was intoxicating. Again, her work was not only efficient, it was near flawless.

We styled her through two more costume changes. As the day progressed, I was definitely impressed with her work ethic. So many entertainers arrogantly wasted time on shoots. Not Ciara. I even found out that she gave bonuses to her staff if the work was completed ahead of schedule.

When David announced that the day was a wrap, cheers erupted throughout the set. The footage I'd seen looked awesome, and I was definitely proud of the final product. Later, as I hugged David goodbye, he promised to use me on other jobs.

As I packed up my equipment, Trish came up to me with a small envelope. "You were impressive today. I'm so glad I got to know you."

I shrugged on my black leather jacket. "I loved it here. I had a great time. And don't hesitate to contact me again."

She extended her arms out for a hug. As we embraced, I felt her slide something in my jacket pocket. "I've called you a cab, so you should be fine." She took a long look at me. "Don't be a stranger, ok?" She smiled, as she turned and walked away, her ample ass swaying deliciously.

Before I could check to see what she'd put in there, I heard a light voice call my name.

"You can't leave yet, Nikii." Ciara hurried up to me, dressed again in the white bathrobe. "Thank you so much, darling. By the way, my regular makeup artist will be back tomorrow. But later this month, I'm doing some events out of the country, and I'm putting together a style team. What's your schedule like?"

I grinned as I promised to contact her assistant to work out the details. Her smile sparkled. "Thanks again, hon," she said as she reached out to hug me. As she pulled away, I felt her slide something in my pocket. "I'll see you soon." She winked and fluttered back to her trailer.

Just then, the taxi pulled up, and the driver loaded my equipment inside. Exhausted, I slid against the seat and closed my eyes. I'd really enjoyed the experience.

Suddenly, I remembered my pockets. I reached in one, and found a plain white envelope. Opening it, I found a check with double my fee tucked neatly inside. Thanks Trish, I mused.

In the other pocket was a pink post-it note. Just a phone number and the letter "C."

Thanks, baby.

Life was definitely good.

Definitely.

12