The Makeup Artist Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabrielle Union gets a makeover.
6.3k words
4.59
22.7k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a fictional parody, not approved of, nor authorized by, the celebrities named. None of the events are true.

No harm is intended toward the celebrities named.

Furthermore, publication of any and all trademarks contained herein are not authorized by, associated with, nor sponsored by the trademark owners.

~~~

The Makeup Artist 3: Gabrielle Union gets a makeover.

~~~

I stepped out of the jet-black SUV onto the sidewalk just in front of the beach. Warm, rosy tones mixed with cool blue ones to form the famed Miami skyline. The warm golden sun, just rising, heated my skin and completed the picturesque sunrise. The boardwalk lay just in front of me, with a gorgeous beachfront cabana ahead. The golden sand beckoned me to run barefoot across its surface.

I was in South Beach, literally steps away from the most beautiful beachfront view I'd ever seen.

As the driver unloaded my equipment, I checked my reflection in the vehicle's dark windows. I wore a paper-thin wool dress that came just above the knee. The soft black fabric caressed my toned frame perfectly. I cinched my waist with a wide gold belt that matched my gold ballet slippers, and added dark sunglasses to shield my eyes from the radiant sunlight. My hair, falling in loose waves, was pulled off of my face with a jeweled headband.

I took off my sunglasses, inhaled the salt water in the air and marveled at my good fortune.

I got the call last week from Francine, a production assistant for Essence magazine, with instructions to arrive on set at 6am. Their fashion and beauty departments were doing a special cover story featuring the gorgeous Gabrielle Union for their upcoming anniversary issue.

I was especially excited since this was my first out-of-town gig. I was flown into Miami last night, and was delighted with the luxurious hotel room that the Essence staff reserved for me. The Setai Hotel, located right in South Beach, was one of the best, and I was absolutely thrilled with the choice.

As I admired the majestic sunrise, it reminded me of how great life had been lately. I could hardly believe that my makeup artistry business was going so well. I was so fortunate to be working with some of the most famous African-American beauties in the business, and I loved every minute of it. My good luck, and maybe my cute look and fun personality, were working overtime to get me the perfect jobs.

~~~

It had been over two months since my longtime friend and former boss, Charlene Drew, passed my name along to Essence's fashion editor, Rose Grandon.

Soon after, I met with Rose about her ideas for the shoot. We met at the magazine's private photography studio in NYC. Once I arrived, I learned that Constance Sharpe, the magazine's beauty editor would be joining us for my interview.

Rose Grandon was a fiery spirit with red-tipped locs to match. She was a gorgeous beauty, just over 6' tall and lean, with elegant, slim features. Her light complexion was smooth and satiny, and looked absolutely delicious. Her brightly printed blouse and slim pants drew my eyes right to her. Normally I try to be quite reserved around women while I'm working, but this lady had me mesmerized from the very beginning.

In contrast, Constance Sharpe was a quiet beauty, adorned with a honey-brown complexion and long, curly hair in a stunning chestnut shade. She stood about 5'7", with a lush, curvy figure. Her bright, pretty smile quickly put me at ease, and her delicate features piqued my interest. She wore a pretty royal-blue wrap dress, and her honey-colored cleavage immediately captured my attention. I'd been dating women for quite a while now, so I was incredibly pleased to be in the company of such lovely ladies.

The three of us hit it off immediately. As we chatted, I found out that Rose studied dance as a young girl, but quickly decided on a career in fashion once she learned how to sew as a teen. Later, she studied fashion design, where she learned about garments and their construction, and how clothes flowed on the body. She told me that she developed most of her sense of style by just studying regular people off the street. She said that she was fascinated with the clothes people wore, and how they developed their own personal style. Though she was just in her late 30s, she steadily worked her way up from unpaid college intern to fashion editor of the prestigious magazine.

She offered me a cup of tea, and I watched her make her way across the room to the kitchenette in the studio. She still danced as a hobby, and her walk was so graceful, that I held my breath watching her glide across the floor.

Constance didn't speak much at all; she mostly nodded as she made notes in her daily planner. I noticed that it was the new style that came decorated with an expensive alligator-skin cover. She also quickly typed notes into the newest Blackberry.

We spoke for a few minutes about the look they wanted for Gabrielle's photo shoot. Rose booked the beautiful African-American actress in order to both feature her new projects coming out, as well as showcase the hottest clothing lines of the new season.

Rose was very specific about the style she wanted for the overall layout: Her vision was to showcase Gabrielle as a fashionable South Beach socialite. The ocean view just beyond a lavish beachfront cabana would be the backdrop, and Gabrielle would model rich silk dresses, modern separates and stylish swimsuits.

Thankfully, I had done a similar look before, and both ladies were pleased at my results as they flipped through my photo book. Once we agreed upon a fee, they agreed to book me as part of the style team. I was particularly grateful since I had little experience with shoots this big.

Appreciative of the opportunity, and wanting to make the best first impression I could, I wore a fitted light blue blouse with a short, midnight-black skirt that seriously tested the laws of decency. Though I was petite, just at 5'4", I worked hard to keep in the best shape possible, and they both seemed to appreciate it. I noticed that Rose's eyes lingered on my legs a bit too long, but I was used to flirtatious women. She was too cool to approach me then, but I decided to keep my eyes on her. Constance continued to hold back, but as she hugged me goodbye, I felt her soft hands gently caress my back.

This was going to be an interesting job.

~~~

Today's shoot was pretty straightforward: Gabrielle was the sole actress for the layout. Once she arrived, she'd go directly to wardrobe. When her final fittings were completed and her hair was styled, she would come to me for makeup. She would then be dressed and photographed directly on the beach.

The set was designed as a luxurious oceanfront cabana. Vibrant red, gold and blue tapestries were draped from the roof to the sand. An ornate sleigh bed sat in the middle of the structure, surrounded by small tables decorated with exquisite antique pieces. Tens of candles, all unlit but very colorful, also adorned the space.

A second, smaller "styling" villa was steps away, and housed the wardrobe and makeup rooms. Inside, racks of clothes sat by the door. A large table in front of a grand, full-length mirror was positioned toward the back of the room.

Two small production trailers sat between the two structures. The first trailer, I learned, was for catering; the other for additional equipment.

As I walked into the styling villa, I heard a loud voice behind me.

"Nikii!"

I spun. Rose quickly moved to embrace me. "I'm glad you're here." She checked her watch. "And you're early! Even better!" She grabbed my hand. "Gabrielle is scheduled to be here shortly. In the meantime, let's have some breakfast, shall we?"

I walked with her out to the catering trailer. Stepping in, I was pleased to see an elaborate buffet of delicious items. Grabbing a plate, I filled it with a selection of fresh fruit and a couple of warm, flaky croissants.

Following Rose, we walked outside to a short bench right on the beach near the sidewalk. We chatted for a few minutes, all the while me noticing her eyes again on my exposed legs underneath the hem of my dress. Chuckling, I silently bet that she'd hit on me before the day was over.

All of a sudden, a dark SUV pulled up to the curb just behind our bench. A woman with a medium-build and dark sunglasses hopped out of the passenger's side and walked over to us.

We stood as Rose spoke first. "Hey, Melinda!" She turned back to me. "Nikii, this is Melinda Brown. Melinda is Gabrielle's personal assistant. Melinda, this is Nikii Clarke. She's today's makeup artist."

Melinda tipped her shades down to her nose and regarded me with an icy stare. "Nikii Clarke. I hear you're friends with Charlene Drew?"

"Yes, Iā€“"

Melinda rolled her eyes and abruptly turned back to Rose. "Gabrielle will be here shortly. Now, she has a tight schedule today. So the sooner we can get started, the better."

As the three of us walked back to the styling villa, Melinda stopped me. "I need to talk to Rose privately. Can you...just go somewhere else?"

Well, damn. But I needed to remain professional. "Sure. No problem," I smiled. "I'll be inside if you need me."

Back in the styling villa, I unpacked my makeup case. With nothing to do just yet, I chatted with a few of the production assistants.

As we talked, I heard a light voice.

"Nikii?"

I looked around to see Constance Sharpe walking toward me. She wore a close-fitting white button-down shirt with smartly tailored white capri pants. Next to her was a very pretty young lady; most likely in her early to mid 20's. The girl was dressed in a hot pink silk blouse with jeans that hugged her slender legs.

"Hi Constance," I smiled. Such pretty ladies. This job was getting better and better.

"Gabrielle should be here shortly," Constance said. "First, she'll get fitted for the outfits. Then she'll go to hair, and then to you for makeup. In the meantime, let's go over the looks we want today." She paused. "Oh. By the way, this is Fran. She's our production assistant. She's the one who called you."

"Hi, Nikii," Fran said shyly.

I was immediately taken with Fran's perfume. The scent of sandalwood adorned her trim body. I felt a delicious throb between my legs, but I was forced to ignore it for the time being.

Just then, Constance's cell phone rang. She excused herself to take the call. Fran and I stood there grinning at each other for a moment. I couldn't believe that I was so taken with this young lady.

Regaining my composure, I thanked her for being so professional when she called me. After that, she warmed up to me, and we really hit it off. While chatting, we grew much more comfortable with each other. We ended up talking about the industry, and I found out that, like me, she also had a love for fashion, beauty and style. We exchanged stories about working on set. She had me laughing with tales of being a young production assistant with such a celebrated magazine.

I wanted to ask her out badly, but I wasn't sure if she even dated women. With her, I couldn't really tell. I thought I noticed some interest, but I just wasn't sure. But if the opportunity presented itself, I'd definitely take advantage of it.

A few minutes later, Rose, Constance and Melinda joined us. We had a quick meeting to discuss Gabrielle's looks, and the mechanics of the shoot in general. Fortunately, I was also able to slide in a confirmation of my fee.

Once we were done, I stepped outside for a moment to enjoy the warm Miami sunshine. As I stood there, a black SUV pulled up to the curb, similar to the one Melinda rode in. The driver got out and opened the side door. I immediately recognized the milk chocolate Barbie doll, and my mouth began to water.

Clad in a simple gray tank top, denim shorts and dark sunglasses, Gabrielle Union carefully exited the SUV. Melinda hurried up to her and the two spoke quickly.

Surprisingly, Melinda led Gabrielle straight to me.

"Gabby, this is Nikii. She's your makeup artist," she said flatly.

"Aren't you Charlene's friend?" Gabrielle had the sexiest, most seductive voice I'd ever heard.

"Yes, Ms. Union. It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise. But call me Gabrielle. So...let's get started, shall we?" Her sexy voice, low and husky, gave me delicious chills.

~~~

Gabrielle's first shot featured her modeling a scarlet red crochet mini dress. The delicate spaghetti straps rested comfortably on her smooth, milk chocolate shoulders.

The front of the dress teased her chocolate nipples, which threatened to show through the intricate threaded pattern. The hem of the dress hit just at her mid thigh, exposing her creamy dark brown skin.

Wanting her makeup to complement her dress, I applied dramatic shades to highlight her beautiful dark skin. I decorated her eyes with a striking golden hue, and added jet-black mascara to her lashes. I used a rosy blush that gave her cheeks a sensual glow. To her lips, I applied a dramatic red lip color with just a hint of sheer gloss. Admiring herself in the mirror, she raved about how much she liked it.

They had her pose in the cabana, lying seductively on the bed. Once ready, she moved easily from pose to pose as the photographer snapped her lithe frame. Not surprisingly, the shots came out perfectly.

We next changed her into a flirty black silk blouse with black cuffed silk shorts. Draped over her shoulder was a thin, silk leopard-print wrap. Dark sunglasses completed the sophisticated look.

My job was easier this time. Rose asked me to do light, nude shades on her eyes and lips. Again, Gabrielle loved her look and praised me endlessly. All the while, Melinda stood quiet in the corner, but I felt her icy glare.

Once she was ready, she was sent back to the cabana. Again, she was flawless in her poses, and was totally comfortable in front of the camera. The shots were absolutely beautiful.

Rose called for a one-hour lunch break before we would style Gabrielle for the final shots.

After a quick bite to eat, I again took a seat outside on the bench to enjoy the atmosphere. Just then, I heard a soft voice call my name.

I turned to see Fran standing behind me with a wicked grin. "May I join you?"

I smiled at the pretty young woman. "Sure."

"So, how's it going?" she said as she took a seat next to me. She was so polite and sweet.

"Good. Kind of tired, though. I'll be glad to get back to the hotel later."

"A nice hot bath, huh?"

I sighed. "Yes. Steaming hot."

"A massage, maybe?"

"I wish! I have a lonely hotel room waiting for me. And an empty condo in New York."

"Oh," she said. "So you're...single?"

I grimaced. "Yeah. My job keeps me pretty busy. Too busy, sometimes."

"I find it hard to believe that no one's snapped you up yet."

I wanted to turn the tables a bit. "Well, what about you? Are you with someone?"

"I broke up with my girlfriend over a month ago."

Girlfriend? I perked up. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." We winked at each other and laughed.

She gently touched my dress. "By the way, this is a really pretty outfit."

That was my cue. "And you're a really pretty girl." I reached out and stroked her hair.

Suddenly she leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek. As sweet as it was, I didn't want it taking place right on South Beach.

Reading my mind, she grabbed my hand. "Come on."

Nearly running, she led me across the street to a large parking lot. Unlocking a black SUV, she ushered me into the back seat. Locking the door behind us, she spoke softly. "I've never done anything like this before. But you are so damned fine!" She slid her arms around my waist and pressed her lips against mine.

Fran ran her hands all over my body. I moaned at the delicious shivers that ran through me. I felt lightheaded as we continued to kiss passionately. I undid my belt and let it drop to the floor.

She whispered in my ear. "We don't have much time." She leaned in and kissed and licked my nipples through the thin fabric.

"Oooh," I sighed.

Her voice deepened as her passion rose. "I want you so bad, baby."

She knelt down in the cramped space and scooted between my legs. Lifting my dress, she slid her hands to my panties and expertly removed them.

"I'm gonna keep these," she winked.

Suddenly, I felt a warm, wet sensation directly on my clit. I moaned uncontrollably as Fran's tongue danced all over my wet pussy lips.

Other than my sighs and moans, the only noise in the SUV was the sound of Fran licking me gently, teasing me at first. Soon, however, her pace increased and her tongue moved faster and faster as she drank my juices.

"Oh, baby! That feels so good," I sighed. Without thinking, my hands gently gripped her hair to direct her movements. "Yes, honey, yes. Honey, please don't stop! Please...Oh baby!"

Taking this as her cue, she licked with more deliberate strokes. My honey flowed from deep within me and the exotic scent permeated my nostrils.

Grabbing my hips, she pulled me closer, never letting up on my sensitive clit. I threw my head back and lost myself in the delicious sensations. I could feel my orgasm building quickly, so I reached under my dress to caress my rock-hard nipples.

"Don't stop, baby! I'm almost there," I moaned. "Please make me cum, baby...Please! I need it baby. I need it so bad...Oh God, baby...Baby, please!"

Licking faster and faster, Fran's lips kissed and sucked my delicate jewel. Higher and higher I climbed until the sensations were unbearable. Fran's attention to my wet pussy was almost too much.

"Oh baby! Baby, pleeeeease!" I moaned over and over. "Your tongue feels so good...Ah...Ahhhh...Oh God!"

All at once, my body exploded as if dynamite had been set off. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed in ecstasy as my body turned into molten lava. Grateful, Fran licked up the sweet nectar that almost spilled out of me.

Panting, I tried to regain my composure as Fran raised off of the floor and sat next to me on the seat. I pulled her into a heated embrace and kissed her deeply. Tasting my own sugary sweetness, my pussy tingled again with pleasure.

Before I could return the favor ā€“ and I fully planned to turn her little ass out ā€“ her cell phone rang. Lunch hour was over and we were being summoned back to set.

I kissed her again and hugged her tight. "Later, baby," I whispered. "I promise."

She nodded as we exited the SUV, but not after programming our numbers into each other's phones.

~~~

As I walked back to the set, I ran into Melinda.

"Nikii? Can I see you for a moment?"

She led me behind the building. "First, I have nothing against you. Or your kind. Just do me a favor, ok? Stay away from Ms. Union."

What? I thought. It's Ms. Union now? Ok.

She continued before I could respond. "For some reason she's...taken with you. Now I can't control her or her personal life. But I can make life difficult for you if you interfere," she snapped. "Do I make myself clear?"

I was on the verge of snapping right back at her, but I kept cool for a moment. I wasn't going to let this nosy, bitter woman throw me off my game. "Crystal," I replied.

Her mood instantly brightened. "Good. And actually, I think you've done a good job so far," she offered. Then her mood immediately darkened again. "But I need for you to stay in your place. And, unless it's work related, stay away from Ms. Union." As fast as she arrived, she turned and left me standing there alone.

By now I was fuming, but what could I do? This was my biggest job to date, and I couldn't afford to be blacklisted. But I had to smile. Gabrielle was "taken" with me? I laughed. I guess I had it goin' on.

~~~

Entering the styling villa, I prepared for the final shots. Soon after, Gabrielle came in, wearing a soft pink bathrobe, and flanked by Melinda and two stylists. Gabrielle sat at the table and I prepped her skin for the final makeup application.

12