The Makeup Artist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her final look would feature her modeling a silvery metallic swimsuit. I applied a shimmery pink eye shadow to her lids and a glittery bronzer to her cheeks. I kept her lips rich and luscious with a vibrant deep rose lipstick and a very light gloss.

Looking in the mirror, she smiled. "That looks beautiful, Nikii." Her husky voice still excited me. "You're very talented," she said as she rose to leave.

"Not yet. I have one last surprise." I winked playfully at her. She grinned and sat back down. As I looked up, Melinda had a stern look on her face.

Ignoring her for the moment, I pulled a small black box out of my makeup case.

"Take a look at these." Lifting the cover, inside were tens of tiny Swarovski crystals. They ranged in color from clear to light blue, and from rose to yellow.

"Oooh! Those are so pretty!" she exclaimed.

"I'm going to place a few of these crystals around your eyes for a dramatic accent. And I'm using regular old eyelash glue, so they'll come off easily."

"Go for it, babygirl!" She high-fived me, and we giggled. I glanced across the room. Melinda's bitchface almost made me burst out laughing.

Carefully, I applied the delicate crystals around her eyes. The clear stones would be the perfect match to the metallic swimsuit.

Finally finished, I stepped back so we could admire her look.

My breath caught. Her almond-shaped eyes sparkled more brightly than the crystals. The gloss on her lips made them delightfully lickable. Her dark tresses lay in gorgeous waves across her shoulders.

Our eyes locked in the mirror. Heat was rising in me fast.

"Gabby, let's get you changed," Melinda interrupted.

As she left, Gabrielle gave me a quick hug. "Thanks, hon!"

Just then, a flurry of activity was at the door. I heard a shout. "Gabby!"

I turned to see a surprising sight.

The beautiful Christina Milian strolled into the room, followed by a slim, buttermilk-colored Latin beauty.

Christina was simply gorgeous, clad in only a sparkling gold bikini top and denim shorts. Her golden hair, in deliciously curly ringlets, hung seductively down her back. Her honey-colored skin was simply radiant. She was so adorable, yet at the same time devilishly captivating.

"Hey, Sunshine!" Gabrielle exclaimed as the two ladies hugged. "How are you? I'm glad you made it! I didn't think you'd have the time."

Christina laughed. "Girl, I'm fine. Of course I had to come and see my number one girl while I'm in town!" She paused. "And my interview doesn't start until later, so I'm good." Christina stopped and looked at her closely. "Girl, your makeup is fierce!" she exclaimed. "I love those crystals!"

Gabrielle turned to me. "This is Nikii. Nikii Clarke. She's the magician today. Her work is excellent."

Nervously, I shook Christina's soft hand. "Hi there. It's nice to meet you Ms. Milian."

"Girl, it's Christina." She turned to the lady next to her. "This is Jasmin Ramirez, my stylist."

Jasmin gave me a friendly wave. Her bright smile put me at ease.

Gabby spoke again. "Christina, let's go outside in the sun for a minute while they get my wardrobe together."

I stood in awe as the ladies walked outside, chatting all the while.

I had to admit: I loved my job.

~~~

The final shots featured Gabrielle directly on the sand. Her lean body lay seductively out in the sun. Even the photographer was sweating while shooting her luscious body. A small crowd gathered to watch. It seemed as though we were all mesmerized by her natural beauty.

A few minutes later, Rose declared that the shoot was a wrap. I'd seen some of the film, and it was impressive. Gabrielle's sexy poses lit a roaring inferno in me.

Composing myself, I quickly removed Gabrielle's makeup and thanked her for the opportunity. As I finished, Christina and Jasmin came back in to chat with her. I thought I should say goodbye to Melinda, but, thankfully, she was nowhere to be found. Strangely, neither was Fran. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to say goodbye to her, but I had her number and I'd make sure to call her later.

As I packed up my equipment, Rose and Constance gave me my check and said I was free to leave. They both hugged me and said that they were impressed with my work. They also said they'd be calling me again in the future.

~~~

Exhausted, rather than wait for a ride, I just caught a cab back to the hotel. After unpacking and undressing, I drew a hot bath in the huge whirlpool tub, and poured in a generous amount of bubble bath. While it filled, I stepped out onto the balcony and enjoyed the serene Miami sunset. The magnificent colors – deep oranges, reds and blues – relaxed my spirit. Once my bath was ready, I soaked my tired body for what seemed like forever.

All of a sudden, the hotel phone rang, interrupting my relaxation. My first instinct was to just let it ring. I normally used my cell phone for all my calls. However, it might be Rose or Constance, so I quickly came to my senses and jumped out of the tub.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Nikii?"

Was it–? It couldn't be. "Yes, this is she."

"It's Gabrielle. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Was she kidding? "No. Of course not."

"I found out from Rose that you're staying in the Setai too. I'm a few floors above you."

Wow. The Universe must really love me. "What can I do for you?"

She paused. "I was wondering...I've got a couple of your crystals. I think they fell off while we were shooting. I wanted to make sure you got them back."

"Oh, it's ok. I'm sure you're busy."

"No. I insist."

I got excited. "Do you want me to come up?"

"No," she said a little too quickly. "I mean," her voice lowered, "I'm not alone. I'll just come down there, ok?"

"Sure. I'll be here."

"Thanks." Then she hung up.

Quickly, I dried off and threw on my silk bathrobe to cover my damp, naked body. The royal blue fabric teased my rigid nipples, making them even harder.

Ten minutes later, there was a soft knock at the door. I opened it, and Gabrielle stepped in. Her dark hair was pulled into a neat updo. She wore a white tank top and a short white cotton skirt. Her rich chocolate legs were firm and luscious.

She reached into her bag and handed me a small piece of folded-up fabric. "I didn't know how to carry these, so I just wrapped them up. I hope that's ok."

"It's fine. They'll be fine." I felt my heart beating furiously in my chest.

She turned to the window. "It's such a beautiful sunset, isn't it? Like paradise on Earth."

"Yes it is. Miami is turning out to be my favorite place. I think I just might relocate here."

"I totally understand. I have a place here myself. If you do decide to move, you'll love it." She looked at me. "You know, I was really pleased with your work today. But I hoped you'd come with us out to dinner."

"Dinner?" I was confused. "I didn't know you all were going out."

She frowned. "I told Melinda to invite you personally."

I sighed. "I didn't get the message. But I'm not surprised."

"I don't understand."

"Nevermind. I'm sorry."

"No, wait. Did Melinda say something to you?"

"Ms. Union–"

"Gabrielle."

"Ok. Gabrielle. I can't afford any problems right now." I got nervous. "I'm new to this biz. I can't–"

"She told you to keep your distance from me, didn't she?"

Surprised, I nodded.

Gabrielle sighed. "She's a really good person." She sat on the foot of my bed. "She's looking out for my well-being. She doesn't want to see me get hurt."

She motioned me to sit next to her. "But I know what I want." Boldly, she reached out and gripped my chin. Her touch was firm and gentle all at the same time. "I'm a pretty good judge of people. I have to be, in this business. I can tell you're a sweetheart. Not like the sharks I deal with on a daily basis." She stroked my hair, still slightly damp from my bath. "You're a good person. Very good. And Charlene says you're wonderful."

I sighed. Charlene again. I had to talk to that girl and fast. But Char had been cleverly avoiding my calls for the past few weeks; our only contact being through a series of brief text messages. But before I could protest, Gabrielle's full lips captured mine in a heated kiss. Passion swirling out of control inside of me, I kissed back.

Shaking off my nerves, I lost myself deeper into our hot kisses.

Suddenly she stood up. "Let's get comfortable." With a grand gesture, she pulled her hairpins out, and let her full, long tresses shake free. Next, she grabbed the hem of her tank top and slowly raised it above her head, stripping it off. Nude underneath, her luscious breasts sat deliciously high on her chest.

She twirled and did a cute pirouette. We giggled.

I slid back on the bed so that my back rested against the headboard. "Are you going to give me a show?" I joked.

"Oh, you want a show?" She turned her back to me. Playfully, she shook her cute tush. I heard a snap as she undid her skirt. Wiggling her ass, she shimmied out of the skirt and kicked it across the room. She turned back around and stood in front of me, clad in only a cute pair of sparkly pink panties.

I motioned her to me.

She crawled seductively onto the bed and slid on top of me, lightly kissing my heated flesh on the way. She undid the tie on my bathrobe and slid it off of my heated body.

Boldly, I flipped her onto her back and my lips went directly to her scrumptious breasts. I licked and nipped the chocolate flesh until she moaned in ecstasy.

As I teased the soft skin, I felt her hands in my hair pulling me closer.

Kissing down her sweet body, I flicked my tongue in her navel. Giggling, she squirmed underneath me.

"Ticklish, huh?" I launched into a full-on tickle assault.

"No!" she squealed, and wriggled to get away. Laughing, I held her down and teased her until she was out of breath.

Finally, I released my grip. As she panted, trying to catch her breath, I shocked her by stripping off her panties and diving directly into her sugary wetness.

"Oh God!" she screamed. Her hot body lifted up off of the bed.

I held her hips as I licked and sucked her wet pussy.

After a few minutes, I drew back. "Open your legs wider," I ordered.

She spread her legs wider, exposing her pink jewel. I leaned back in and used the tip of my tongue to gently trace her swollen lips. Her taste was warm and tangy, and her scent went directly into my brain. I loved eating her wet, juicy pussy.

"Oh yes, baby," she moaned. "Lick me, baby! Lick my wet pussy!"

I looked up. Her hands caressed her breasts, and her slim fingers teased her hardened nipples. Her pretty face was flushed with passion and her mouth hung open.

Her delicious honey flowed from deep within, and I lapped it up quickly. My own throbbing need almost consumed me, but I was determined to satisfy this chocolate doll first.

Lifting her legs up onto my shoulders, I buried my head in her wetness.

"Baby," she wailed. "Baby, I love it!"

I tongued her swollen clit over and over. Her body twisted and turned on the bed, tangling the sheets. I could feel her legs shake as her passion increased. I kissed her clit repeatedly, making her moan even louder.

"Oh, baby. Baby, eat me!" she cried. "Eat my pussy, Nikii! Baby, pleeeeease!"

I paused for a moment to reach toward the nightstand and grab a small black pouch.

Her eyes grew large as I removed a soft pink vibrator and a small packet. Ripping the condom package open, I deftly unrolled the latex over the toy. Diving back between her legs, I easily slid it into her wetness.

Her back arched and she cried out. "Oh, oh, oh!" I stifled a giggle at her surprise.

Moving the toy in and out, I concentrated wet, juicy circles with my tongue on her clit.

"More. Keep going, baby!" she moaned. "Don't stop, honey! Oooooh! Don't stop!"

I kept up the delicious pressure on her pink gem. As I felt her body tremble, and heard her moans intensify, I knew she was close. Spreading her legs wider, I licked as hard and as fast as I could.

I could see her stomach muscles tightening and hear her breathing become more labored. "I'm so close," she moaned. "Don't stop!"

In and out, I stroked her deeply with the vibrator, inching closer and closer to her sweet spot.

All of a sudden, she tensed up. "I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming! Now, baby, now!"

As she peaked, I turned the dial on the vibrator from off to high. The insistent buzz was drowned out by her passionate screams. Her warm juices flowed copiously, bathing my face in her sweet nectar.

Keeping up the in-and-out movement, I turned the dial up and down, and continued teasing her swollen clit. The shocking movements set off another explosion in her body, and another.

Abandoning the toy, I held her hips and hung on tight through her multiple orgasms. I kept licking her sweet pink pearl over and over, delighting in the sweet taste. My face was nearly drenched with her delicious elixir.

Finally, after an eternity, she seemed to be calming down. Temporarily sated, she continued to tremble as she sighed with pleasure. Her body then gave out and she went limp. I gently removed the toy, and softly kissed the insides of her thighs. She giggled at the ticklish sensations. I continued to nuzzle at her damp flesh.

"Nikii!" she laughed. "You are wonderful! Come 'ere."

The bed sheets lay tangled underneath us as we embraced and kissed gently.

"Now it's your turn." She licked my neck and bit me softly. Her lips felt so good. My hardened nipples waited expectantly for her soft tongue. My body was a blazing inferno and I couldn't wait much longer for my release. My throbbing pussy nearly made me come undone.

Just then, I heard the soft chime of a cell phone.

She groaned. "Shit! It's mine." She slid off the bed and ran to her handbag.

"Hello?"

I panted as she spoke to the caller quickly, but firmly. I sensed the beginnings of an argument. My passion dropped a few notches as I tried not to listen.

"Yeah. Sure. Fine." Irritated, she snapped the phone shut. She sighed heavily. "Baby, that was Melinda. I have to go."

She quickly began to dress and pull herself together. "I have to get to the airport. Turns out, I snagged an audition in L.A. But it's first thing tomorrow morning, so I have to fly out tonight." She gave me a sad look. "I'm sorry."

She reached back into her handbag and handed me a small, white envelope.

I waved her off. "Rose already paid me for the day."

She insisted. "Consider it...overtime," she winked. I felt a bit weird, but took the envelope anyway and placed it on the nightstand.

Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. "Oh! Before I forget. What are you doing a couple of weekends from now?"

"I have a couple of jobs early in the week, but after that, I think I'm free. What do you need?"

"It's not me, hon. It's Christina. She absolutely loved your work. She's appearing at the MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. She's looking for a couple of girls for her style team. It's going to be a pretty big job. She's hosting a party, and doing some interviews, and I think she's doing a red carpet gig for MTV. Are you interested?"

Ws she kidding? "Sure! I'd love to help."

"I'll let her know. Give me your number, and I'll pass it along to her and Jasmin."

Quickly I leapt off the bed, grabbed a pen and paper off of the desk and scribbled down my contact information.

Taking the paper, she embraced me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, baby!" She waved as she left the room.

I grabbed the envelope and stepped back onto the balcony. Opening it, I found a personal check made out to me for a very generous amount. I chuckled.

Just then, my cell phone chimed. Checking the display, it was Fran. She was texting me to see if I wanted to hang out.

I had to smile.

Life was definitely good.

Definitely.

12