The Makeup Artist Ch. 06

Story Info
Nicole Scherzinger: Live in Las Vegas.
14.8k words
4.54
24.6k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a fictional parody, not approved of, nor authorized by, the celebrities named.

None of the events are true.

This fictitious parody is protected speech under Hustler Magazine, Inc., et. al. v. Jerry Falwell.

No harm is intended toward the celebrities named.

Furthermore, publication of any and all trademarks contained herein are not authorized by, associated with, nor sponsored by the trademark owners.

~~~

Chapter 6: The Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger: Live in Las Vegas.

~~~

First thing Tuesday morning, I awoke to warm, golden sunlight streaming through my hotel window at The Palms in Las Vegas. Glancing at the nightstand, the alarm clock read just after 6am.

Climbing out of the bed, my body ached a bit from the busyness of the past two days:

Early Sunday, I flew into Vegas to style the international pop star Christina Milian for the MTV Video Music Awards. Due to a lucky turn of events, I also scored a lucrative job styling the R & B songstress Amerie for Monday.

Now it was Tuesday and with Amerie's job complete, I was free to fly back home to Miami.

Facing the windows, I did some light exercises to keep in shape, including a few yoga poses and a set of Pilates moves. As I exercised in the sunlight, the warmth of the sun on my rich, brown skin felt divine.

After about an hour, and feeling much more energetic and radiant, I took a steaming hot shower. Afterward, while still wet, I applied a warm, coconut oil to my body to keep my milk chocolate skin silky smooth.

Wrapping a soft, fluffy towel around my sweet-smelling body, I padded out of the bathroom barefoot and took a long look in the huge, full-length mirror next to the door. I loved my bright, expressive, brown eyes, cute nose and inviting smile.

With a wicked grin, I undid the towel and admired my lovely frame. My satiny skin gleamed with the fragrant oil. My round breasts sat full and high on my chest. My stomach, complete with a slight pooch, sloped deliciously into my full, rounded hips. My long legs, firm thighs and toned calves also made me smile, but not as much as the smooth, dark triangle between my legs.

Wrapping the towel back around me, I grabbed my hair and makeup cases and went back into the bathroom. I then styled my shoulder-length, black hair into loose waves that cascaded freely around my shoulders. I playfully shook it and grinned as the soft, tousled strands bounced and then fell neatly back into place.

Then I applied my makeup. Wanting a soft, casual look, I added soft bronze and golden shades to brighten my eyes and a rich, berry color to make my lips and cheeks pop.

Finally ready to get dressed, I slipped on a Victoria's Secret sheer black bra and panty set, then a light blue top with snug jeans and matching light-blue sandals. I loved how the tight denim showed off my curvy ass, thighs and calves.

As I looked in the mirror, I loved how radiant I looked. Vegas seemed to be having a wonderful effect on me.

Because I wasn't quite ready to book my flight home yet, I decided to head down to the hotel restaurant for a leisurely breakfast and then maybe hit a few shops before I decided to leave.

Then I heard my cell phone ring. I quickly pulled it out of my handbag.

"Hello?"

"Hi Nikii! This is Saadia, your sorority sister! What's up, sweetie?"

I first met Saadia Jeffries, Nicole Scherzinger's lead stylist, Sunday night at the VMAs while working with Christina. I saw her again on Monday while I was working with Amerie. I suddenly remembered that she left me a voicemail last night about a possible job styling Nicole today.

Saadia definitely had my attention. Besides being my sorority sister, she was absolutely gorgeous. I loved beautiful women and the image of her light brown skin, soft curly hair and cute freckles danced in my mind.

"Hey there, Soror! How's it goin'?" I asked.

"Good, thanks. I'm sorry I'm calling you so early, but I've really liked your work over the past couple of days. So I was wondering...I need a makeup artist for Nicole tonight. Her regular girl's out sick unexpectedly. Are you interested?"

Was she kidding? "Yes, I'm interested," I said, grabbing a pen and paper out of my handbag. "What's the job?"

"Nicole's doing a special performance tonight here in Vegas. She'll be performing at the new Pussycat Doll Lounge, which is located in Caesar's Palace. She hits the stage right at midnight. You'll do her make up for a press conference beforehand, the performance itself and then an afterparty. As such, I'll need you from about 5pm 'till about 2am. And I'll make sure you get a really nice bonus for filling-in on such short notice. How's that sound?"

Once we talked about the looks she wanted to achieve, set the terms and confirmed my fee, I quickly agreed.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks so much, Nikii. I was in a pinch, so you're really helping me out. I'm just sorry I called you so early. Were you asleep?"

"Oh no. In fact, I just finished working out and now I'm starving. I was about to go downstairs and get some breakfast."

"Oh! Well, it looks like I called just in time. Why don't I take you out? It'll be my treat for you coming to my rescue."

I grinned. Rescuing beautiful damsels in distress seemed to be my specialty. "Ok, cool. And thanks. Breakfast sounds great."

I looked over at my luggage and a few outfits I had strewn over one of the chairs. "Now I'm still at The Palms. I guess I need to check out of here by 11am..."

"Oh, I got that. Since the Pussycat Doll Lounge is here at Caesar's, I'll just get you a room here. So go ahead, pack your things, check out now and just bring your stuff with you. I'll pick you up in a bit, and then we can go eat. After breakfast, I'll take you to your room and you can settle in and chill until tonight."

I smiled. I could get used to this. "You're such a sweetheart. Thanks for taking such good care of me!"

"You're my Soror. I'm gonna look out for my peeps!" she said. I could hear her smile though the phone and I was convinced that her freckles were twinkling. "Look, it's just after 7am now. I'll see you in about an hour."

~~~

Just after 8am, I called the hotel operator for a bellhop to help me with my luggage. A handsome gentleman came right up and soon we made our way to the front desk. When I walked up, I looked at the desk clerk and stopped dead in my tracks. A second later, a huge smile spread across my face.

My new friend Monica was on duty. "Hey Monica!"

When she looked up, her beautiful smile made my heart race.

I loved her dark, flawless skin and her lush, curvy figure. A delicious tingle raced through me at the sight of her satiny brown cleavage peeking out of her white, button-down dress shirt.

We'd first met Sunday morning when I checked in for Christina's job. She treated me to a "farewell" drink last night and we had a wonderful time. However, with her still on duty that night coupled with my original plan to fly out in the morning, I hadn't expected to see her again.

Having her standing in front of me now was a wonderful surprise and I thanked the Universe for my good fortune.

"Hi Ms. Clarke. How are you this morning? Did you get a good night's sleep?" she winked.

"I'm fine. And yes I did, thanks!" I laughed. "How are you?"

"Good." She looked over at the bellhop and frowned. "I see you have your luggage with you. I guess you're checking out today?"

"Yeah, but I'm not leaving Vegas just yet. I just booked a job for tonight, so I'll be here for another day or so. But I'll be working at Caesar's so I still have to check out today."

She nodded as she typed on her keyboard. "Well, I see here that everything's been taken care of by both Ms. Milian and Ms. Amerie. So you're all set," she smiled. "Oh, by the way...did you get the fruit basket I sent you yesterday?" She looked at me, her eyes dancing with merriment.

I laughed. "That was you? Yeah, thanks! That was so sweet! I wish I could--"

Just then my cell phone rang. As I checked the display, I gestured for Monica to give me a second.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nikii. It's Saadia. I'm so sorry, but I got hung up on a conference call and I still have to finish a few more details for Nicole's performance tonight. I'll be there in about 45 minutes. Is that ok?"

I glanced at Monica. As I admired her luscious frame, I licked my lips. "Sure, it's fine. There's a lot to do here, so don't worry about me. Take all the time you need. I'll be here waiting for you. Now, I just checked out so I'm not in the room anymore."

"Oh no! Damn, I'm sorry. Not only am I late, but I made you homeless too? Oh no!" Saadia giggled.

I cracked up. "Girl, you're crazy! But seriously, I'll be in the lobby or maybe just wandering around, so just call me when you get here."

"I'll be there as fast as I can, hon. Bye."

Hanging up, I saw Monica looking directly at me. "So," she winked. "You need to kill some time?"

I smiled as I checked my watch. "Looks like I've got about an hour..."

"I work the late shift here, so I'm almost done now. I get off in about ten minutes."

I couldn't resist. "Actually, you'll be getting off in about twenty minutes..."

She grinned as she typed furiously on her keyboard. "Meet me in Room 307. I'm going to store your luggage somewhere safe." She handed me the slim keycard. "I'll be there in ten."

I grabbed my overnight bag and hurried upstairs. Once inside the suite, I was impressed by the spacious and luxurious set of rooms. As I walked over to the bed, I caught my reflection in the mirror over the dresser.

My fitted, light blue cami top was coupled with tight jeans that had an embroidered rose pattern down the leg. I winked at my reflection.

"I'm such a ho," I laughed. "But she's gorgeous. And it'll be quick."

I slipped into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Then I changed into a sexy, hot pink camisole that I always kept in my overnight bag. Deciding against panties, I twirled around and admired myself in the bathroom mirror. I grinned at the pink silk that caressed my full breasts and thick thighs.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed the hotel robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door, wrapped it around myself and walked out of the bathroom.

Monica used her key to enter the suite. As she walked over to me, I opened the robe and shook my hips seductively. She let out a low whistle as she saw my near-naked body.

"You're gorgeous," she whispered. "I've wanted you since I first saw you. Come here."

I slipped my arms around her waist as we drew each other into a warm embrace. I closed my eyes and inhaled her intoxicating fragrance.

"You smell delicious," I said softly as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Thanks," she chuckled. "It's my new perfume. It's called 'I have a gorgeous woman in my room and she's making me horny as hell.'"

I laughed. "You're silly."

"And you're beautiful," she smiled.

I reached up and stroked her soft, black hair. The dark strands slipped through my fingers like silk. "You know, we don't have much time."

"Then hurry up," she smiled as she kicked off her shoes and socks.

Now she's playing with me, I thought as I grinned and shook my head. Quickly, I started unbuttoning her white dress shirt while she removed her vest. A minute later, she let them both drop to the floor. Then she shrugged off her uniform pants and stood in front of me in only a navy-blue bra and panty set.

The satiny brown skin on Monica's thick and sweet-looking body made me shiver in delight.

Unable to wait any longer, I placed my hands in her hair as we leaned into each other. As our lips gently touched, I realized that this, our first kiss, was magical. Feeling her soft lips against mine and the delicious sensations coursing through me made my head spin. Hands busy, we rubbed and stroked each other's bodies and my pleasure mounted.

Kiss after kiss drew us deeper into each other's essence as our dueling tongues set each other ablaze. She felt divine wrapped tightly in my arms and I swore I'd enjoy each and every second we had together. I felt her hands slip under my camisole to caress my back and I trembled at the sheer joy of having her so close to me. A moment later, she gripped my firm ass and I moaned softly against her full, sweet lips, luxuriating in her warm embrace.

However, as much as I loved kissing her, I wanted and needed more.

I cupped her bountiful breasts, still in her bra, gently in my hands. Loving the feel of her warm skin, I leaned in and planted soft, tender kisses on her heated globes. Her flesh tasted sweet on my tongue and I couldn't help but kiss her full breasts over and over.

"Ooooh," she sighed as she wiggled in my arms. "More, baby, more."

I reached around her, unclasped her bra and tossed it near the bed. I licked my lips at the sight of her stiff nipples. Powerless to resist, I took one of the peaks in my mouth. I groaned as I tasted her sweet chocolate.

"Ohhh, yesss." Monica wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled me in tight. "Yes, baby..."

I sucked gently at first, nipping and kissing at the warm flesh. Moving from one generous breast to the other, I swirled my tongue around her nipples as she shivered in delight.

After a few moments of giving her rigid nipples plenty of loving attention, I pulled back and admired her glistening skin. Her chest was heaving as she struggled to control her breathing.

"Nikii, please," she whispered.

I grabbed her breasts and went back in for another taste. This time, my passion had risen to a fever pitch and I sucked harder and harder. I was so enjoying the taste and feel of her sweetness in my mouth that I barely heard her moans increase in intensity. I pressed my face deeper into her warm cleavage as I licked and sucked with abandon.

I began to smell the essence of her passion and my temperature rose even higher. Suddenly, she reached for the hem of my camisole and pulled it over my head, exposing my nude body. I then felt her hands all over me, touching and stroking my heated skin.

"Ahhhh!" I sighed. I was in ecstasy as my sensitive skin was being teased to the breaking point.

"I gotta taste you, baby," I whispered as I pulled her over to the bed. "Lie down, sweetheart."

Obediently, Monica lay across the comforter in only her panties. As much as I loved her smooth, dark brown skin, I was more interested in the delicate triangle at the core of her body.

"Open wide, honey," I said as I lay in between her thighs. As she spread her silky, brown legs, I took a deep whiff of her delicious, intimate scent. Suddenly inflamed, I snatched her panties off.

"Animal," she giggled.

I chuckled. "More like a cannibal."

"You're gonna eat me, sweetie?" she teased. I looked up, watching her full breasts heaving and noting the sweet smile on her face.

"Every drop, baby," I said as I hovered over her sweet mound. Her legs tensed in anticipation and I grinned at her excitement. Finally, I leaned in for the first lick. As the tip of my tongue connected with her precious jewel, the delicious taste of honey sent me straight to heaven.

"Ohhh, damn," she groaned. "Get it, baby. Do it."

Slowly, I licked and sucked on her pussy lips, teasing my chocolate beauty until she writhed on the bed. Her thick thighs closed around me, pinning me in her sizzling heat. All of a sudden, I slid my tongue deep into her wetness and she nearly leapt off the bed.

"Ahhhh!" she cried. I thrust my tongue in and out at a record speed. As her juices flowed copiously into my waiting mouth, I dove in faster and harder, drinking her sweet essence.

Overcome with passion, I barely felt Monica pulling at my arms. "Get up here," she commanded. "I want some of your sweet pussy too."

Dazed, I lifted up and twisted around until we settled into a scorching sixty-nine. Once in position, I lowered my body and planted my pussy right on her lips. The initial contact between her lips and my clit was electric.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as her tongue went right to work. I felt her take long laps at my pussy as my body trembled in delight. "Yes, honey," I moaned as I went back into her juicy clit.

Long moments passed as we sucked, licked and ate each other furiously. We held each other tightly as we bounced all around the bed. We humped against each other, trying desperately to bring the other to the most glorious climax ever. My mind was going wild with the most intensely delicious sensations I'd ever felt as we lapped at each other's sugary sweetness.

I moaned as I felt her fingers trace tight circles around my sensitive clit. She rubbed and stroked me, lightly at first, then harder and harder until I screamed in delight.

Then I felt her slowly slide a slim finger between my pussy lips, on a mission to hit deep inside of me. I wiggled around and ground my pussy harder into her face at the wonderful intrusion. She gently searched around and around until she finally found my sweet spot.

"Baby!" I cried out as she sent me into another world. My breath was now coming in gasps, but I buried my head deeper into her honey, licking and sucking with abandon.

Just when I thought I was almost over the edge, I jumped as I felt a finger slip into my dark rosebud.

"Damn!" I screamed. "I love it, baby! That feels so good!"

Monica moved both fingers rhythmically in and out as she continued her assault on my pussy. She drank deeply while palming my ass with her other hand. She sucked and slurped at my swollen clit until I was delirious.

We rocked back and forth against each other, our excitement rising higher and higher until we were both on the brink of exploding in ecstasy.

Suddenly realizing that we were on the tightest of time schedules, I focused all of my attention on making this beautiful woman cream. I used my tongue to stroke deeply inside her hot pussy. Needing her to cum soon, I finally used my fingers on her. As I licked her pink gem, my fingers worked her sweet clit. Back and forth, faster and faster I labored until I finally tasted the hot burst of liquid sugar I'd been craving ever since I first laid eyes on her.

"Oh God, baby!" she screamed as her passion erupted. "I'm cumming!"

Her hips rocked and rolled all over the bed as we tangled the sheets and knocked all the pillows off the bed. "I'm cumming, Nikii! Ohhhh, yesssss!"

Her wild, savage passion inflamed me. I held her hips tightly, still drinking the sugary nectar that flowed from her sweet pussy. Though she continued to toss and turn underneath me, I couldn't believe that her lips remained locked on my pulsing clit.

I suddenly realized that she was just as determined to make me cum and I hunched down against her, ready for my explosive climax. I felt the delicious wiggling and tickling on my pink jewel until I couldn't stand it anymore.

In an instant, my passion built up to a feverish pitch.

"Yesssss," I cried out as a violent orgasm swept through my body. "Yes, honey, yesss!"

My mind burst into brilliant stars as my body exploded into a million pieces. I closed my eyes and all I could concentrate on was her wonderful, passionate tongue still teasing me to ecstasy. My head pounded and my senses were in overload as I continued to cry out.

I nearly passed out from all the pleasurable sensations rushing through me. My orgasm seemed endless and I twisted and turned against her hot body. I rode out every wave of my intense climax as my juices flowed into her sweet mouth.

Eventually our passion began to wane. Monica gently stroked my thighs as I came back to my senses. Finally, I lifted myself off her trembling body and settled down next to her.

"Monica, Monica," I whispered. "My God, baby!"

"Shhhh," she murmured. "Just relax, honey."

We grabbed the comforter, which was now draped at the foot of the bed, pulled it over us and wrapped ourselves in each other's arms.