The Makeup Artist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everything was ready, Ms. Antin took her place at the podium.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she began, "my name is Robin Antin, creator of The Pussycat Dolls, and I'm so excited to be here with you tonight. It's my pleasure to introduce a young lady who's very near and dear to my heart. I've known her for several years and, I have to say, since the first moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she was both incredibly talented and incredibly special. She's been a proud member of The Dolls and now she's set to perform a special show tonight at our very own Pussycat Dolls Lounge. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Nicole Scherzinger!"

The crowd went wild with applause. Once Nicole took the stage, she did not disappoint. Her warm smile, coupled with a quick wit and keen intellect, made her a media darling. I stood in the background, thoroughly impressed with this Hawaiian beauty.

Once Nicole completed her speech and answered the reporters' questions, Ms. Antin came back to the stage and concluded the press conference. Then it was time to style Nicole for a meet and greet with a select number of VIP's in one of the high roller lounges.

To give Nicole a playful, yet stylish look, we changed her into a cute, silver minidress with swinging, metallic fringe. The lengthy layers of fringe reflected the lights perfectly and the short dress displayed her long, honey-colored legs. Silvery metallic high-heeled sandals completed the fun look.

Serena kept Nicole's long hair bone-straight, but brushed it back, sprayed it with a glosser for extra sheen and added two diamond-studded hairclips for a fashionable touch.

I quickly removed her makeup and applied a rose-colored eyeshadow to her almond-shaped eyes along with a bit of silver as a fun accent. I also used a flirty, pinkish gloss to her lips.

As we made our way to the VIP area, every eye in the casino seemed to be on Nicole. Her natural beauty captivated everyone we came in contact with. As soon as she walked into the room, a very expensive and stylish VIP suite, everyone took notice of her gorgeous beauty. Once she was introduced to the high rollers inside, Nicole was as radiant as ever and charmed every single person in attendance.

After the meet-and-greet, it was just after 9pm and we had until 10:30pm before we would start getting her ready for her performance at midnight. She retreated to her dressing room for some privacy while the rest of us waited in the other dressing room with the go-go dancers.

After striking up a conversation with a couple of the ladies, I found out that they pretty much did their own makeup. After checking with Saadia to let her know that I could style them as well, she agreed and I used the wait time to do their makeup.

There were five dancers in all, each one incredibly beautiful. The first four, ranging in color from the lightest buttermilk to the deepest ebony, spent just ten to fifteen minutes each in my chair. I applied their makeup quickly, yet carefully.

Because the performance was a burlesque show, I used a vamp look for all of the girls. Seductive eyeshadow, dark eyeliner, full lashes and crimson lipstick were the tools I used to make each of them sexy and seductive.

While I was making up the fourth dancer, I glanced up and was surprised to see the honey-colored dancer I'd seen earlier staring straight at me. She sat patiently in the corner of the room waiting for me to finish. She eyed me carefully, a slight smile on her face. As I continued working, every so often, she slyly winked at me. My temperature began to rise and I worked quickly to finish.

Just as I was finishing up, Saadia came up behind me. "They look good, Nikii," she smiled. Thankfully, all four dancers told her that they were pleased with my work. I was ecstatic when they even asked me for a few tips and pointers.

Finally, it was Honey-Brown's turn. She sauntered over to my chair and slid easily into the seat.

"Hi. I'm Angel," she said as she extended a neatly manicured hand.

"I'm Nikii. Nice to meet you." Her fingers were warm and silky soft. A delicious tingle shot through me at her touch.

She sat back in the chair and seductively crossed her legs. She had since changed into a tight, royal-blue corset with tiny, matching panties, a black garter belt and thigh-high fishnets. Her sexy, black stockings made my heart race a bit faster. The sight of her royal-blue panties, decorated with miniature black satin bows, wasn't helping either.

"So," she said. "What do you have in store for me?"

"I'm thinking burlesque, which means dramatic eyes and even bolder lips. How's that sound?"

Angel laughed as she pointed to her chest, her full breasts heaving in the tight corset. "As you can see, I definitely love drama!" she grinned.

Glancing at her incredible body was bad enough, but keeping my eyes off her soft, honey-colored globes was proving to be quite difficult. I sighed as I took one of my brushes and began to work on her eyes.

After only a minute, she held up her hand. "Wait," she said, squirming in her seat. "This corset is awfully tight."

Angel called out to Rebecca who was fixing a hem on one of the other dancer's outfits. At Angel's voice, she stopped working and came right over.

"Becky, I need to readjust this corset. It's way too tight, hon." Angel had a pleading look on her face.

"Ok," Rebecca sighed. "Let's go to the bathroom real quick and I can loosen it up."

"No, that's ok," Angel said quickly. "You keep working on the wardrobe. I'm sure Nikii can help me real quick."

She looked up at me. "Would you be so kind as to help me loosen this corset?" she winked.

Was she kidding?

"Yeah, Nikii," Rebecca said, completely unaware. "Just go to the bathroom and loosen up the strings. But make sure the knots right at the top of the corset are tied tight so that they don't unloosen as she dances, ok?"

"Sure," I said, not believing my incredible luck.

"Come on," Angel said as she grabbed my hand.

She quickly led me out of the room and down the hall to the ladies' staff restroom. Fortunately for us, it was empty. She pushed me into the last stall and locked the door.

She slid her warm hands around my waist and drew me in close. "Guess what?" she whispered.

"What?"

"I saw you earlier this morning as you were walking through the casino. You were with Saadia, right?"

I nodded but chided myself for not noticing such an enticing beauty.

Angel leaned in to me, her lips dangerously close to my ear. "I said to myself, 'Angel, if you see that cutie again, don't let her out of your sight.'" She slid her hands underneath my short, babydoll dress and firmly gripped my ass. "Are you down?"

I closed my eyes and inhaled her delicious scent. Her exotic fragrance set me on fire. I loved sweet, sexy and hot women and I needed this one desperately.

I pressed my lips against her neck and kissed her softly. I felt her shiver and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in tight. I continued the soft kisses upward until I reached her full lips. Kissing deeply, we lost ourselves in the erotic sensations, holding each other tightly.

Several long, delicious moments later, I pulled back and looked into her sparkling eyes. "We don't have much time," I said as I tugged on her panties.

She stepped back and smiled at me as she slid them down. Lucky for me, she had them on over her sexy fishnet stockings. I gasped as she stood there in all her honey-colored glory.

I eyed her from head to toe. Her creamy, light brown breasts, still bound by the corset, were a beautiful complement to her luscious, honey mound, which was completely free of hair. Unable to wait not one moment longer, I tugged the corset down and her full breasts spilled free.

I immediately covered her stiff nipples with soft kisses. She moaned and threw her head back. Her entire body shook as I tasted her soft, warm flesh. Her moans rang in my ears as I continued licking and sucking on and around her honey-gold bosom.

She turned around and wiggled her tight ass at me. Raw heat coursed through me as I watched her cute tush shimmy and shake. She turned back around and took careful steps backward. When she got to the rear of the stall, she placed one stilettoed heel on the seat of the commode.

"You like?" she winked.

I stepped to her, gripped her jaw and kissed her sweet lips. As we kissed over and over, I ran my hands all over her thighs, loving the seductive feel of her stockings.

Suddenly needing a taste of a sweet, wet pussy, I pulled back, licked my lips and sunk to my knees.

I slid my hands around and gripped Angel's ass cheeks, drawing her right to my mouth. I pressed my lips to the smooth skin of her pussy and moaned deeply. My tongue slipped out and I gently licked the silky skin.

"Ahhh," she sighed as she swayed against me. "Yes, baby."

I licked lower and lower, inch by inch until I reached the delicious center of her core. With one foot on the seat, she was wide open for me. I could clearly see both her honey-brown, smooth, fleshy lips and the pretty pinkness inside.

I immediately slid my tongue deep inside. Fuck, I thought. This girl is sweet as hell.

"Oh God!" she screamed.

"Shhhh," I giggled. "Keep it down, honey!"

Angel put her hand over her mouth and groaned into her palm.

Once she quieted down, I went back to laving her sweet gem with my anxious tongue. I licked and wiggled my tongue all around her juicy mound. She began to whimper as the powerful sensations began to hit her hard.

I took one hand from her ass and used it to open her up even more. I went back inside, licking and kissing her slippery flesh. Her copious juices streamed down right into my waiting mouth.

I held on to her ass with one hand as she writhed in my grip. With the other hand, I slid a finger into her pussy.

She threw her head back and her body jumped at the sudden pressure. "Ooooh! Don't stop, Nikii! Don't stop!"

Licking and sucking her sweet stickiness was driving me insane. Her wet, erotic scent connected with the passion deep inside of me. I was so excited that I took my other hand from her ass and shoved it down my panties. My fingers danced over my swollen clit, trying to time my climax with hers.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whispered. "Oh God, yesssss!"

With her wiggling, as difficult as it was, I kept my lips locked to her wet pussy. Moving my finger in and out of her, I found a sweet rhythm that matched the rhythm of my fingers on my own clit.

"Fuck," she moaned. "I'm already ready to cum! Fuck! Fuck!" Her body tightened and I looked up to see her covering her mouth tightly, fighting back a scream. "Now, Nikii! Now!"

The sudden burst of wetness that hit my tongue was absolutely divine. I swallowed and swallowed the unending juice flowing from her core.

Groaning, my fingers raced faster over my clit until my own explosion claimed me. Lightheaded, I shook and moaned into her pussy, my entire body throbbing with delight.

We both rode out our climaxes out until I'd swallowed her last drop. Suddenly remembering where we were, I quickly rose and embraced the honey-colored doll.

"Ohhh," Angel moaned, still trembling. "That was wonderful. And quick," she giggled. "Thank you, Nikii."

"Anytime, sweetheart. But let's get you cleaned up and ready to perform," I whispered.

She nodded as she sagged against me. "But make sure I get your number, ok?"

I laughed as I hugged her tight.

Suddenly she grabbed my hand. She lifted it to her nose and sniffed. Groaning, she drew my damp fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmmm. You're delicious. Make absolutely sure I get your number, baby!"

I hugged her even tighter, trying not to pass out from the intensity.

~~~

Once we were back in the dressing room and I finished applying Angel's makeup, all of the go-go dancers went onstage to perform for the crowd while Nicole was getting ready.

Then Saadia called us into Nicole's dressing room at about 10:30pm and we went right to work.

Rebecca fit Nicole into a hot-pink and black tightly-fitting bustier with a matching garter belt. The sexy set was dotted with tiny ribbons and black lace trim. Tiny black tap pants and fishnet stockings finished her sexy look.

Serena gave her midnight-black hair full, bouncy, shiny curls that perfectly complemented her outfit.

To match the dramatic look of her outfit and her hair, I created a sexy, vamp look for Nicole. I used smoky black shadow along with black eyeliner and mascara on her eyes and gave her a deep pink lip color. Watching her look in the mirror and purse her pretty lips gave me a delicious shiver.

All too soon, it was 11:55pm. The beautiful go-go dancers excited the crowd into a fever pitch and the loud cheers were almost deafening.

Standing just backstage, Nicole carefully watched the crowd. Then she shook off her nerves as she prepared to go on.

Then she turned and saw me watching her. As the MC announced her name, she winked and ran out to the stage for her first number.

I stood frozen watching her lithe body move rhythmically to the hip-hop beats. The crowd followed her every movement as she rocked the house with her powerful singing and seductive dance moves. The go-go girls were now her backup dancers and the routines they performed were incredible.

She performed several numbers before running backstage for her costume change. Rebecca quickly fit her into an insanely tight, jet-black metallic bodysuit, complete with wild, thigh-high, black patent leather boots.

Serena pulled just the front and crown of her hair into a loose ponytail, leaving the back to flow freely.

I decided that a darker, but still sexy look was needed. As fast as I could, I applied darker shades to her eyes and gave her a brick-red lipcolor with a sexy, red lipgloss.

Once we were done, she ran back on stage and performed another set. Again, she had everyone in the place on their feet as she sang and danced her heart out.

Finally, just after 2am, she performed her final number, took her final bows and left the stage. Dripping wet with sweat, she jogged toward me, her chest heaving. Rebecca immediately handed her a towel.

"How did I do?" Nicole asked me, panting, as she wiped her face.

"Wonderful," I whispered.

She winked as she pinched my ass. Then she ran to the back.

I stood there stunned. I glanced at Rebecca but I realized that she hadn't seen anything when she looked at me questioningly. I just shook my head.

Nicole showered quickly, then retired to her dressing room alone for about fifteen minutes. Then we entered to give her the final look for the night.

Because the afterparty was scheduled in one of the fantasy suites, we wanted Nicole's last look to be electrifying.

As such, Rebecca pulled out a gorgeous, gold-flecked halter minidress. Once Nicole slipped into the glittery dress, we added gold, four-inch heels to complete the look.

Serena released Nicole's half-ponytail, letting her dark tresses flow freely. Then she quickly curled and fluffed Nicole's hair until it was big and full, and had plenty of volume.

Then it was my turn. I cleaned Nicole's face and added deep gold and bronze tones to her eyes, cheeks and lips. When I was done, she looked absolutely fabulous.

"Thanks, Nikii," she whispered as I finished her look. "I've really loved your work tonight. I'm very satisfied." She rose from her chair to give me a hug and a soft peck on my cheek. "Make sure you see Saadia. She has your check. And a special announcement," she winked. "Have a great night." She grabbed an evening bag and left the dressing room.

A few minutes later, as I was packing up my equipment, I heard a very familiar and very sexy voice behind me.

"Nikii?"

I turned to see Saadia smiling behind me. "Here's your check for the night." She handed me a small envelope. "And you should be very happy with your bonus." She stared at me for a moment. "You know, Nikii? I'm really impressed with you. You do really good work, especially under such extreme time constraints. I predict that you're going to have a long career in this business."

I blushed. "Thanks!" I glanced at the check, then slipped it into my handbag. "I had a great time. And if you ever need me again, you have my number so just call." I grabbed my makeup case and slid my handbag over my shoulder. "I'm going to head back to my room to get some rest. I'll probably catch a flight out early in the morning, so it was great hanging out with you. You guys have a good time tonight, ok?"

Saadia reached out and took my hand in hers. "Actually, Nikii...Nicole and I were wondering. She just agreed to perform here for the rest of the week to promote her new album. If you can stay, we can use you from tomorrow all the way through to Saturday. And because it's such short notice, I can offer you double your usual rate for each night. How's that sound?"

I almost said yes right on the spot. But, thankfully, I had the good sense to work out a few details first. Once we were set, I happily agreed. However, I suddenly remembered what Nicole said earlier. "Saadia, Nicole said you had a special announcement for me? Was that it?"

She grinned as she stepped close to me. "Actually, that's the icing on the cake. To celebrate our work this week, if everything goes well, Nicole's going to be throwing a private party on Sunday night. Invitation only." Saadia leaned in close to my ear. "And your name will definitely be on that list. And trust me. It will be a private affair."

I chuckled. I couldn't believe that I was actually in Sin City having the time of my life styling one of the hottest singers in the business. Though the upcoming week promised to be both fun and profitable, Sunday night couldn't come fast enough.

~~~

Unfortunately, all thoughts of having a good time in Las Vegas faded quickly with the extreme workload we were subjected to.

I spent the next several nights working harder than I'd ever worked before. Nicole seemed to have hundreds of outfits and she needed almost a different makeup look for each one.

Each night, Nicole's schedule was even busier than the night before. Between the numerous interviews, meet and greets, rehearsals and performances, we were all tremendously busy.

During the day, it was all I could do to grab a few hours of sleep. Though Saadia paid me in full each night, I only had enough energy to shop for more makeup and accessories before I retired back to the room for a few hours of shut-eye.

One of the silver linings, however, was that as I got to know her, Nicole began to open up to me more and more. Every night, without fail, while I made her up, she entertained me with countless stories of how she worked her way up in the music industry.

She told me about the endless auditions, castings and rehearsals she had to endure until she finally got a break. After a lot of hard work, she was chosen to participate in a new TV singing competition, called Popstars. Once she survived the weekly eliminations and was ultimately chosen for the new girl group, Eden's Crush, she was ready for instant stardom.

She found that she truly enjoyed the music, the dancing and the attention. She also grew to love her fellow group members. However, months after the show aired, interest in the group died down and eventually ended. The group disbanded soon after and mega-stardom eluded her yet again.

However, though she was saddened, Nicole told me that she never gave up on her dreams and went right back to auditioning. She eventually told me the story about meeting Robin Antin, the founder of The Pussycat Dolls. Once she auditioned for Robin, Nicole told me that her life changed instantly.

As she opened up to me, I was awed at Nicole's determination and I loved her strength and sense of purpose. I was so taken with her that I even flirted a bit. Ever the professional, Nicole flirted back and winked at me often but never took it further.