The Makeup Artist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Saturday came. Our team styled Nicole through a full day of promotion, leading up to three performances that night.

By the time 2am Sunday morning hit, I was completely worn out. Saadia handed me my check, as usual, but this time it came with a royal blue envelope.

"Enjoy," she said as she turned to walk away.

"Saadia, wait!" Something had been on my mind and I had to talk to her. "Saadia, let me ask you something. We haven't really talked since the first day I was here. What's up with that?"

"Well, Nikii," she began, "I've watched how you are with Nicole and I think the two of you are really hitting it off. So I'm not going to interfere with that."

I suddenly became embarrassed. I was originally interested in Saadia and I felt as if I'd just tossed her to the side in favor of Nicole.

"Saadia--"

"It's ok, Nikii. I was infatuated when I first met her too. But I get my turn on the regular. And, believe me, it's fantastic!" she winked.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"Don't be surprised, honey. Nicole's fierce. And legendary. And extremely talented, if you know what I mean. So go have fun."

"But--"

"But nothing," she replied. "I mean it. Go have fun. But just keep this in mind: I'm still going to get my shot with you. Just not now." She paused to reach out and gently stroke my hair. "But I do have some vacation time coming up. Maybe I'll plan a trip to Miami sometime soon," she smiled.

I reached out and hugged her tightly. "Thanks for understanding," I whispered. "And don't ever think that I don't want you too."

"Of course you do, honeybunch," she teased. "But for right now, I have to get home. It's late as hell and I'm exhausted! But, again, thank you for everything," she said as she turned to walk away. "And hurry up and open that envelope!" I watched her tight ass swish away and was a bit wistful that I hadn't had the pleasure of enjoying it.

Opening the envelope, I gasped at what I saw. I pulled out a beautiful piece of ivory cardstock with a thin, royal blue ribbon threaded through the top.

The words on the card, printed in beautiful, elaborate calligraphy, were simple:

"A car will pick you up at 4pm sharp Sunday afternoon. Dress to impress. Make sure to bring an overnight bag. Love, N."

A sly smile spread over my face as I closed my eyes and drew the envelope to my chest. Smelling a distinct fragrance, I raised the envelope to my nose. She'd scented it with her signature fragrance.

I smiled as I thought of Nicole's soft, silky, olive-colored skin.

My life just hit high gear.

~~~

Sunday afternoon, just before 4pm, I stood in front of the full-length mirror in my room.

I chose a cream-colored, silk crepe dress that contrasted perfectly with my warm, brown complexion. The flowing, floor-length gown skimmed and caressed my every curve. Matching high-heeled, strappy sandals completed the simple, yet elegant look.

I kept it simple with my makeup. I used mocha eyeshadow on my eyelids, a touch of pearl shadow at my browbone, black eyeliner and black mascara. I followed that with a cinnamon blush on my cheeks and a matching cinnamon lipcolor and gloss.

I was pretty nervous so I needed a quick and simple style for my hair. I decided to add big, soft curls to my jet-black, shoulder-length hair. Rather than comb out the curls, I used my fingers to gently tousle and pull them into place.

As I was finishing up, the hotel telephone rang. When I answered, a deep, yet gentle, masculine voice informed me that my car was downstairs and that a bellhop was on his way up.

Once he arrived, he took my bag and we headed downstairs. When we got outside, I was surprised to see a neatly dressed chauffeur standing next to a black, stretch limousine. As he helped me in, I was impressed at the spacious interior of the vehicle.

"Help yourself to a drink, Madame. And your package is right on the seat," he said as he closed the door.

I looked next to me to see a thin, manila envelope. I opened it up and pulled out a flight itinerary. Reno, Nevada?

I quickly searched around until I found the intercom switch. "Excuse me. We're going to Reno?"

His voice boomed over the speakers. "Technically, you're going to Reno, not me," he joked. "More specifically, Lake Tahoe. Enjoy the trip."

I had to smile.

~~~

Less than two hours later, I stepped off a private jet and into a second limousine. After a forty-five minute drive through the Nevada canyons, we pulled onto a dirt road. A short time later, we parked in front of a massive, white stone villa.

As the chauffeur let me out at the front walkway, a well-dressed Hispanic couple greeted me at the car door. The beautiful, olive-complexioned woman grasped my hands as I stepped out of the limo.

"Welcome to the Rosewood Spa, Ms. Clarke. My name is Rosa and this is Carlos. Here, you'll find that your every want and need will be taken care of. Ms. Scherzinger is waiting for you. Please let Carlos take your bag, and I'll escort you to her."

I followed her inside the luxurious resort. We walked through several hallways until we reached a dressing area.

Rosa spoke quietly. "You and Ms. Scherzinger are scheduled for a massage. First, you can get undressed here and then you can take your shower. When you're done, I'll escort you to her massage room."

I quickly undressed and stepped into a huge, marble shower. The pulsing streams of water felt heavenly against my warm, nude body. When I finished, I wrapped my body in a plush, white bathrobe that had been laid out for me and slipped my feet into a pair of soft, fuzzy white slippers.

Rosa suddenly appeared out of nowhere and led me down another hallway.

We walked into a small, dimly lit room where I found Nicole already being serviced. She lay on one of two massage tables, resting on her stomach, with only a towel draped over her bottom half. A slender, dark-haired woman slowly massaged her back.

I removed my bathrobe and climbed onto the massage table next to her. Then a second woman entered the room, placed a towel over me and began my massage.

Nicole turned her head to smile at me. "Welcome, Nikii. I'm glad you decided to come. Are you enjoying your treat so far?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned as my massage therapist worked the kinks out of my back and neck. "Thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure. You worked hard this week and I wanted to reward you."

We both fell silent as the two women stroked, caressed and massaged our bodies into submission. Small gasps and groans escaped my lips as I enjoyed her manipulations on my tight, tense body.

After about an hour, Nicole dismissed the women, thanking them for their services. Then she turned to me. "How was that?"

Looking at Nicole's exquisite frame, clad in only a towel, I was suddenly consumed with a fiery need to kiss her, wanting to draw her tongue deep into my mouth. In my mind's eye, I saw myself kissing her neck, then licking and nipping at her jawline. I followed that with gentle nips to her earlobe until she trembled in ecstasy.

I smiled. "Heavenly."

"Great. Now why don't we go back to our room? I have a few more surprises for you," she winked as she snapped me out of my erotic daydream.

We put our bathrobes back on and she led me to the rear of the building, out the back door and into the courtyard. I was awed at the colorful flowers and pretty plants that lined the stone pathway. Eventually we came to a smaller cabin.

She grasped the doorknob and opened it with a flourish. "For you, Madame."

As soon as she opened the door, I gasped.

The cabin was absolutely gorgeous.

Elaborate, wooden furniture decorated the vast space. I could see the spacious kitchen and dining area set off from the enormous living room. I guessed that the bathroom and bedrooms were down the long hallway.

At the opposite end of the cabin was a set of double glass doors. "That's the surprise," she teased. "Go on. Take a look."

I walked out the doors onto the outside deck, and my breath caught at the beautiful sight.

The rapidly approaching sunset gave the Nevada sky a warm, golden hue. The spectacular golden tones mixed with hazy blue and rose ones and made for a picturesque view.

As I looked around, I noticed that the outside deck was fully finished. Expensive patio furniture decorated the large space.

As a final touch, sitting in the middle of the deck was a huge Jacuzzi. It looked big enough to fit at least six people.

"Surprise," she said as she sidled up behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist as she whispered in my ear. "I've wanted you since I first saw you. I'm so glad I have you now."

Nicole turned me around and pressed her soft lips against mine. As we kissed tenderly, raw passion coursed through my mind and my body.

Then she took my hands in hers and led me to the Jacuzzi. We stood near the edge and I waited as she bent down to turn the water on.

As it filled up, she took my chin in her hands and kissed me again. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and an insistent throbbing began deep between my legs.

Then she slipped my bathrobe off. Hers quickly followed. As we stood there completely nude, I was awed at her gorgeous body.

Her smooth, olive skin was flawless. Her pert, round breasts sat high on her chest with dark nipples that were rock hard. The delicate triangle between her legs was smooth and hairless.

Once the Jacuzzi was filled with the heated water, we both climbed in and sat on the edge. Our hands and tongues reconnected and we continued kissing. I stroked her soft hair, now becoming damp from the steam.

After several long moments of kissing and stroking each other, Nicole slipped into the water. As I moved to follow her, she stopped me.

"No. Stay right there," she commanded.

As I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi, she moved through the water to stand right between my legs.

"I'm hungry," she said. "I need something sweet to eat."

She slipped deeper into the water until her head was just at the juncture between my open thighs. Her warm breath skimmed the delicate skin of my inner thighs and I trembled.

She took her fingers and gently stroked my wet pussy. "You're so beautiful," she whispered.

"Nicole," I whispered, closing my eyes in anticipation. Then I felt the most delicious feeling in the world. A wet, wiggling, tingling sensation went from the bottom of my pussy to the top.

I opened my eyes to see her devouring my pussy. I groaned in sheer delight. "Oh, yessss," I sighed as I felt her tongue teasing my sensitive clit. "Hell yes!"

Nicole's dark hair, now totally wet, lay draped over her shoulders. As I looked down at her, I sighed as her head swayed back and forth. I took her head in my hands and ran my fingers all through her hair.

Her tongue traced crazy circles all over my pussy lips. Endless moments passed as she moved back and forth over my clit and my back arched in the ultimate pleasure.

"Ohhhh, Nicole," I sighed. "God, yessss!" Tiny electric shocks exploded in me as her tongue flicked against my sensitive clit.

My heart began to race as my passion soared. "Oh Nicole! Please honey! Please!"

More and more she licked until I was completely undone.

Tears slipped out of the corners of my eyes as the explosion rose from my belly. All of a sudden, before I could realize what was happening, a scorching heat raced through me.

"Now, baby!" I wailed. "I'm cumming! Now!"

Bursts of bright, golden light flashed in my head, as my climax raced through my entire body. I barely heard my own screams and cries as my passion crested and I tumbled down into a cavern of sheer bliss.

She continued licking every drop of my essence as I writhed and thrashed uncontrollably. I'd never been eaten this good and I enjoyed every second of the extreme ecstasy.

Finally, my passion ebbed and I began to float back down to earth. I sat there panting, trying desperately to catch my breath. I looked at her. She sat there with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You like?"

I slipped into the water and drew her into my arms. "I love," I whispered against her mouth. I kissed her deeply, loving the taste of my own sugary juices on her lips and tongue.

"Let's go to the bed," I whispered.

We climbed out of the Jacuzzi and went back indoors. Ignoring everything else in the cabin, we went directly for the king-sized bed in the master bedroom.

She lay back on the bed and I climbed on top of her. I immediately went for her firm breasts and drew her stiff nipple into my mouth.

"Ohhh," she sighed. "Nikii, yes!"

I sucked deeply on her dark peak. Hungry for more contact, I used my hands to rub and caress her wet, satiny skin. She wiggled in my embrace as I nipped at her silky skin. I laved her pert breasts until she cried out.

As I felt her body tighten, I slid my hands between her legs. Her wetness inflamed me and I needed her sweet nectar.

"Turn over," I commanded.

She moaned as she flipped onto her stomach. Her rounded ass beckoned to me. I rubbed and stroked her damp skin, enjoying the feel of her satiny flesh underneath my fingertips. She whimpered as I caressed her soft body.

"Kneel."

She rose up on her hands and knees. She stretched her limber and flexible body across the satin comforter

I kneeled behind her, enjoying the view of her tight ass. I palmed it gently, softly caressing her beautiful, supple skin. I then leaned in and planted tiny kisses on the expanse of her ass.

"Ooooh!" Nicole wiggled harder against me. "More, baby, more!"

"Spread your legs, baby." She opened her legs wider and I was enthralled with the beautiful pinkness.

I leaned in for a taste. I took my tongue and swiped it against her. "Mmmmm..." I moaned as I savored her sugary sweetness.

She bucked off the bed. "Oh shit!"

I smiled as I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me. I tasted again. The pink flower in front of me was simply luscious. Unable to resist, I lapped and lapped her wet pussy, relishing the taste of her tangy essence. I nuzzled against her clit until I felt her entire body shake and tremble.

Nicole's breathing became more and more labored. Suddenly overwrought with passion, her upper body dropped to the bed and she rested her head in her folded arms. "Ohhhhhh!"

Her wetness flowed profusely and I lapped up every drop of the thick, white cream. I alternated soft and hard licks against her turgid clit.

She frantically moved back against me, trying desperately to get more of my tongue into her sizzling pussy. I sucked hard, drawing as much wetness out of her as I could.

I then took long laps at her pussy, ever inching upward until I was dangerously close to her dark rosebud.

"Please," she sighed. "Oh, yes, please!"

I licked higher and higher. Finally, I placed my tongue directly against her asshole.

Nicole almost climaxed right then and there. "Fuck!" she snarled as savage heat broke free in her. Catlike, she ripped the comforter back and clutched the bed sheets, holding on for dear life.

I held on tighter to her hips as they rocked wildly. I licked her all the way up and all the way down, over and over again. I could see her head shaking from side to side. Unbridled lust had been awakened in her and I felt her straining for that elusive orgasm.

Finally, I was ready to finish her off. I licked my index finger and deftly slid it inside.

Then I slid a second finger deep into her. I crossed and uncrossed both fingers as I rotated my wrist from side to side. The movements soon had her howling in pure pleasure. Her loud screams and cries told me that she was yearning for that erotic explosion that only I could provide.

I moved my fingers even faster as I kept up the licks to both her ass and her pussy. Finally, she was overcome with ecstasy and hunkered down on the bed. I felt her eruption as the entire bed frame began to shake.

I pointed my tongue and swirled it in tight circles all over her hot pussy. When her entire body tightened, I knew it was over. I held on tight, anticipating her inevitable explosion.

"Yesssss!" she screamed. "Baby, I'm cumming!" Her body writhed all over the bed as she sobbed and moaned through her climax. "Oh God, yessss!"

I drank her sweet nectar, never letting up. My lips and tongue were drenched with her sweet cream but I licked and sucked until I'd tasted all there was to taste. I then planted gentle kisses all over her honeyed jewel as she wriggled on the bed.

Finally, as she calmed down, I moved up on the bed until I was right next to her. She turned over and continued panting as I drew her into my arms.

"Ooooh," she cooed as her excitement waned. "I loved that. You were fantastic." She planted a soft kiss on my lips. We kissed and pet for long, seemingly endless, moments.

"You were the fantastic one. For planning such an awesome evening." Then I yawned and stretched out on the bed.

She giggled. "Have I worn you out?"

"Not even," I said as I slipped my fingers back between her legs. I felt her slippery wetness and I grinned. "In fact, I'm ready for round two."

"Round two, coming up," she smiled as she pressed her lips against mine.

~~~

The next morning, I awoke to warm sunlight streaming through the windows. I glanced at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was just after 8am.

I turned to see Nicole lying next to me, softly snoring. I kissed her lips gently but she remained still. Playfully, I kissed her over and over again until her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey sleepyhead," I teased as she awoke.

"Hey baby." She yawned and stretched as she checked the clock. Then she snuggled up next to me. "You hungry?"

"I'm starving," I laughed.

"I don't know why," she chuckled. "You ate the hell out of me last night!"

We laughed as she reached for the phone. She dialed, then spoke quickly. "Please send up the breakfast I ordered yesterday. Thanks."

Nicole and I then took a long, luxurious shower together, kissing and stroking each other's bodies underneath the hot spray. Excited all over again, we ran back to the bedroom and tumbled onto the bed. However, a knock at the door proved to be room service, so we settled in for a hearty breakfast of waffles, a fresh fruit tray and plenty of delicious beverages.

As we sat across from each other nude, we chatted about the week and she continued to compliment me on my work. As she took a bite of a ripe, juicy strawberry, she suddenly got serious. "Nikii, I'm staying here in Tahoe for a few days, then I'm going back to Vegas for a few more meetings. After that, it's back to L.A.," she said. "What about you?"

"I need to get back to Miami. I loved my stay here, but I'm really looking forward to getting back home."

"Well, I got you a private jet from Reno back to Vegas, so you're all set there. But as far as your flight back to Miami? I think there's a computer room down by the front desk. When we're done eating, why don't you go ahead and make your reservation? When you're all set, I'll have the driver take you to the airport."

She paused to take a sip of her apple juice. "Once you get back to Vegas, I'll have another driver take you from the airport back to the hotel so you can get your luggage. Then, when you're ready, I'll have him take you back to the airport and you'll be all set."

I was stunned at her generosity. I leaned in close and kissed her full on the lips. "Thanks for everything, Nicole. You're a doll!"

"A Pussycat Doll," she laughed. "But you're very welcome, Nikii." Then she got up and took her cell phone out of her purse. "Oh, by the way...give me your number. You're one of the best makeup artists I've ever met, so I need to make sure I can always get a hold of you."

I obliged her and she quickly added my number to her cell phone. I then dressed and excused myself to arrange my flight home with the front desk clerk.