The Makeup Artist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The staff at the spa was extremely helpful in helping me book my flight back to Miami from Vegas. Once I was all set, I went back to the suite to give Nicole a final embrace.

"Thanks hon," she whispered as she wrapped her arms tight around me and kissed me on the cheek. "You were absolutely fantastic!"

As she walked me to the front desk, I smelled her delicious fragrance and was almost ready to go back for round three. However, my flight back to Miami was leaving sooner than I wanted it to. I kissed her again as the limo pulled up and I bid her goodbye.

~~~

A few hours later, I sat in the lounge at McCarran Airport, waiting for my flight to be called. I'd arrived back in Vegas safely, picked up my luggage and was now waiting to fly back to Miami.

As I sat there reading my favorite African-American fashion and beauty magazine, my cell phone rang. I dug in my handbag and pulled it out.

"Hello?"

A seductive feminine voice answered. "Hi, Nikii?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Hi. This is Rose Grandon from Essence Magazine. We worked together on the Gabrielle Union shoot, remember?"

I smiled. "Of course I remember, Ms. Grandon. How are you? And how is Ms. Sharpe?"

"I'm fine and Constance is fine as well. Thanks for asking. Now I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"No, you're fine. I'm actually in the airport waiting to get back to Miami. How can I help you?"

"Oh. You've been out of town?" she asked.

"Yes, I've been working in Las Vegas for the past week." I quickly told her about all of the celebrities I'd had the pleasure of working on.

"How fun!" she beamed. "Well, good thing you're on your way back home. I was just calling to give you some good news. But I can't tell you about it just yet. Just know that when you get back home, there's a surprise waiting for you. And I think you'll love it!"

I had no idea what she had in mind but I was anxious to find out.

Rose continued. "But, again, I won't spoil the surprise. Just know that it's a big one. A huge one, even. And you'll just have to wait 'til you get home to find out what it is."

She paused for a moment. "But I will give you a clue. It involves a major star. I mean, starlet," she corrected. "She's major, honey! And I'm sure you'll enjoy every moment!"

I was speechless.

Rose laughed. "I don't hear anything, so you must be speechless! But that's all I'm going to tell you. But look, I've gotta go. Talk to you soon, hon, and have a safe trip! Bye!"

When she hung up, I just stared at the phone.

A huge surprise?

From Rose Grandon?

Involving a major starlet?

Life was definitely good.

Definitely.

*

Stephanie Rose Productions © 2008. All rights reserved.