The Makeup Artist Ch. 08.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," Janet sighed, still standing on rapidly-wobbling legs. "Oh yesss!"

Beyoncé looked up for a moment, grinned at Janet's closed eyes and open mouth, then went back down to enjoy more of Janet's juicy, wet slit.

Janet lost herself in the delicious licking and sucking that Beyoncé was doing to her heated quim. "Ooooh, honey," Janet sighed. "Ooooh, that feels so good!"

Janet's rounded hips bucked faster, then faster, as Beyoncé upped her tongue strokes on her sensitive clit. Sweat beaded on Janet's skin, giving her silken skin a delightful sheen.

"God, Bey! Oh my God!" Janet cried. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"Come on, honey," Beyoncé moaned into Janet's wet slit. "Cum for me! Cum for me, baby!"

"Ahhhh," Janet sighed as the erotic sensations intensified. Her body was blazing hot, but shivering as if she were freezing. Her senses were on overload at the Golden Goddess below her, teasing her to ecstasy.

Beyoncé used her fingers to open Janet's pussy even more. She admired the luscious pinkness, then planted soft, gentle kisses on the damp flesh.

"Yesss," Janet hissed as her passion rose even higher. "Right there, baby! Right there!"

Beyoncé continued flicking her tongue over the swollen pussy lips, up into Janet's pussy and back down to her clit. "Come on, Jan! Give me that juice! Give me that cum! Right in my mouth, baby!"

"Ooooh," Janet cried as she got even closer. "Oh, that's it! That's it, baby!"

Beyoncé licked her fingers and slid a slender digit deep into Janet's tight pussy. She wiggled it around for a moment; then pumped it in and out, in time with her wicked tongue strokes. Janet jumped as she felt the double sensations. In an instant, her body began to peak.

"Oh, Bey! I'm about to cum!" Janet shouted, her back arching. "I'm about to cum! Oh God, now!"

Beyoncé held on tightly to Janet's hips as her iconic lover writhed and moaned in pure ecstasy. "Come on, baby," Beyoncé urged as she licked harder and faster, trying to draw out the goddess' orgasm. "Give it to me!"

Janet pinched her taut nipples and squeezed the supple flesh, moaning even louder. Finally, Janet rode out her climax and collapsed onto the couch, panting.

Before Janet knew it, Beyoncé began to lick and suck Janet's pussy into a second orgasm.

"Oh God!" Janet cried. "God, what are you doing to me!"

Beyoncé steadied herself and dove even deeper into Janet's sugary wetness. Her sandy-brown hair was splayed over Janet's thighs as she licked and teased Janet into orgasm number two.

"Cum, Jan! Cum right now!"

"Yes, Bey!" Janet screamed. "Now! I'm cumming again! Now! Now! Right now!"

Janet's body nearly leapt up off of the couch as she moaned loudly. Her slender body began to shiver and shake as sticky-sweet juices flowed into Beyoncé's mouth.

"Oooh, baby," Beyoncé whispered. "You taste divine!"

Finally, Janet stopped wriggling and just lay still. However, she was still panting, her body still tingling with pure ecstasy.

"Did you like that, baby?" Beyoncé whispered. "I think you did, honey! You looked so beautiful when you came!"

"Ohhhh," Janet moaned. "Oh God, that was sooo good!"

Janet opened her eyes to see Beyoncé squirming, her hand on her silken mound, all composure having suddenly disappeared.

"I need to cum bad!" Beyoncé groaned, sitting up on her heels. "Janet, baby, please!"

"All right, honey, your turn now," Janet purred. "Lay back right here," she said, patting the space next to her on the couch. "And spread your legs wide!"

Beyoncé barely had a chance to rise up from the floor and sit down before Janet pounced. Janet grabbed Beyoncé's hair and pulled her forward.

"I want you so bad, baby," Janet moaned as she pressed her lips against Beyoncé's. With no hesitation, Beyoncé kissed back. Janet found that she was ecstatic that Beyoncé' lips worked so passionately against hers. The iconic twosome lost themselves in each other's warmth and passion.

Then Janet lowered her head began to suck hard on Beyoncé's honey-colored nipples.

"Ooooh," Beyoncé sighed, her back arching. "I love it, baby! I love it!"

Janet's swirled her tongue over and around the turgid peaks. Wanting to increase the passion between them, Janet playfully nipped her stiff nipples with her teeth.

Beyoncé sucked in her breath at the sharp sensations coursing through her body. "Cannibal," she teased.

Janet grinned as she went back to flicking her tongue all over Beyoncé's soft, smooth skin. Finally, after much teasing, Janet settled herself between Beyoncé's outstretched legs.

Janet leaned in and swiped her eager tongue onto Beyoncé's moist pussy. Then she plunged it deep inside.

"Oh God, yes!" Beyoncé groaned as she felt Janet's tongue slide deep into her pussy. Beyoncé immediately began to rock back and forth, trying to get even more of Janet's tongue into her wetness.

"Ahhhh," Beyoncé sighed as she settled back onto the soft pillows. "Your tongue feels so good, baby!"

Janet buried her face deeper into Beyoncé's silken mound. She lapped up more of the sweet juices the flowed copiously from deep within Beyoncé's pussy.

"You taste marvelous, honey," Janet purred around Beyoncé's pussy lips. "So good! So, so good!"

Beyoncé rocked her hips in a wicked rhythm, trying to keep up with Janet's eager tongue.

"You're so beautiful," Janet moaned, enjoying her perfect view of Beyoncé's juicy, wet pussy. "So fuckin' gorgeous!"

Beyoncé's body eagerly sought release. She worked her hips up and down, ecstatic that Janet's tongue was so busy working on her clit. Then Beyoncé stiffened, her body going into overdrive. "Ohhhhh," she moaned. "Now, Jan! Now!"

"Get it, girl!" Janet said, urging her on. "Get it, baby!"

"Yessss!" Beyoncé screamed as her orgasm overtook her entire body. "I'm cumming, Jan! Oh my God, I'm cumming!"

As Beyoncé's sweet nectar flowed into her mouth, Janet's slurped it right up.

"Oh, fuck! You're so sweet," Janet cried, "More, baby! Give me more of that sweet juice!"

Then, just as Beyoncé's passion began to wane, Janet began licking Beyoncé's pussy even faster, sending her into another climax. Then another. And another.

All the while, Janet kept her fingers busy. She inserted two fingers into Beyoncé, setting off another round of electric orgasms. Janet found that her face nearly became drenched with all of the liquid honey that flowed from Beyoncé's erotic core.

Beyoncé eagerly rode out one climax after another. She excitedly bounced her hips, thrilled and exhilarated that so many orgasms were bursting through her body.

Beyoncé's voice became hoarse as she screamed and cried out her passion over and over. She was totally outdone that her musical idol was pleasing her so fully and completely.

Finally, Beyoncé's body went limp and collapsed back onto the couch. Rolling over onto her side, she moaned into the cushion, her body still tingling and throbbing.

Janet rose from the floor, sat next to Beyoncé, and wrapped her arms tightly around her new lover. "Are you okay, baby?" Janet asked gently.

All Beyoncé could do was nod. After a moment, she started to speak. "My ears are ringing!"

Janet laughed as she stroked Beyoncé's hair. "Then it must have been good, huh?"

As they lay intertwined, Beyoncé sighed in complete satisfaction. "So. Have we buried the hatched? I mean, are we friends now?"

Janet smiled as she pulled her Golden Goddess closer. "Always, baby! Always!"

"Good," Beyoncé whispered as she leaned in even closer and gently kissed Janet's lips. "Then, let's move this upstairs, Jan. I have so much more that I need to show you..."

© 2009 Stephanie Rose Entertainment. All rights reserved.