The Making of a Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael and Lynn meet.
3.1k words
4.03
19.5k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anticipation for Saturday night was just about too much for Michael. He was worthless all day on Saturday. He had work to do at home, but he had to go off by himself twice to jerk off just so he could get something done. He went into town and ran into Brad and Kevin. They said there was going to be a big bonfire at Paul's, so everyone had to pitch in something to eat. Michael asked what happened to the poker game. Brad answered that Jake had said something about Paul being gone for the next two weeks, so they decided to have a small party. Turns out that Paul was in the guards and the next two weeks he had to do his service. Michael felt a small panic inside of him. He hoped he would be able to see the couple again tonight.

Lynn was cleaning up the yard while Paul mowed and gathered bonfire material. She noticed how nasty the windows looked, so she decided to clean them. As she went around to the side of the house, she noticed something dried on the screen to Paul's bedroom. She started to wipe it down and, realizing what it was, smiled and chuckled to herself. She saw something on the ground and bent down to pick it up. It was a handkerchief. She studied it. It was blue and white with a horseshoe pattern on it. Then she noticed a boot print in the mud right under the window. That's weird, she thought. The print was definitely made by someone bigger than her, but it certainly wasn't as big as Paul's would have been. She shrugged her shoulders, put the handkerchief in her pocket and looked the boot print over again. She had told Paul she'd help him work on his semi, and they needed to get it finished before the party started, so soon the mystery was forgotten.

It was nearly 7:00 when Michael got to Paul's. Jake and Brad were right in front of him. Kevin and Shelly were behind Michael. Lynn had been helping Paul and they had lost track of time. They put the hood down on the semi and came around to greet their guests. Michael stared at Lynn before he got out of his car. Blue jeans, boots and a white t-shirt, wearing a ponytail, and she had a streak of grease on her cheek. She took his breath away. He heard her apologize to Jake and told Paul she was going to run in and shower. Paul and the others grabbed chairs to sit around the fire and sat a table up for food. Michael had walked into the house to get the paper plates, and he heard Lynn open the door of the bedroom. He also saw Paul heading toward the house. Michael opened up the kitchen closet which was plenty big enough for him to slide into, so he did.

Lynn walked into the kitchen wearing a short robe. Paul walked into the house and startled her a bit. He saw her, closed the door and locked it. Lynn giggled and asked him what he was doing. Paul grabbed her and told her he didn't know when they'd be alone next and two weeks was an awfully long time. He grabbed her and kissed her hard, working the knot of her robe loose.

"Paul," she whispered. "Not here."

"Yes, here," he demanded. "The door is locked. It's my house. If we want it in the kitchen, we'll have it in the kitchen." He picked her up and sat her on the table. Her robe fell open, and Michael had a front row seat. He was instantly hard and starting rubbing himself.

Paul undid his belt and pushed his jeans down to his knees. Again, Michael stared at Paul's cock through the slats of the closet door. It was even bigger in the light, he gulped. It was more impressive than he had originally thought. God, it looked good. Looked good? Why would he think that, he wondered. He was actually disappointed that Lynn didn't start sucking it. But, no. Paul wanted to get right to her pussy. Michael couldn't blame him for that either. He rubbed harder on his jeans, knowing that undoing his belt would be too noisy.

Paul leaned in and kissed her while his cock entered her. She gasped quietly when Michael saw the head disappear. Paul pulled her close and began thrusting; each thrust going further and further into that sweet pussy. Paul held her ass in place. She sat straight up and took as much of his cock as possible. Soon she was clutching his shoulders and biting her lip. He asked if she was going to cum and she nodded with her eyes closed. Paul's cock was covered with her wetness, and the suction sound was almost more than Michael could bear. He grabbed at his balls and rubbed his dick as hard as possible.

Lynn started gasping and saying Paul's name. Paul encouraged her telling her to cum, telling her he loved her, while his cock worked like a piston in and out of her pretty little hole. Harder and harder, faster and faster, Paul was building what Michael hoped would be a load to deliver inside her. Paul picked her up off the table and she landed on her knees on the floor. He grabbed his monster shaft and put it between her tits. Holy shit, he's titty fucking her, thought Michael! Fuck, he needed to cum so bad. Paul pumped four times and let out a low gurgle and a grunt and started spraying her face and neck with a white, creamy load. Lynn laughed lightly and let his cum land wherever he wanted. Paul jacked his cock a couple of times to make sure he expelled every drop, and then gave a satisfying sigh. Michael didn't stop stroking, and soon he knew and he didn't care that he was cumming right there in Paul's kitchen closet—in his pants.

Paul and Lynn ran back to the bedroom to clean up before anyone tried to come into the house. Michael was able to find some paper towel in the closet and cleaned up his own sticky, gooey mess. He stayed in the closet for what seemed like forever. He sat on a bucket and took off his jacket and his hat because if was getting stuffy in there. Finally, the couple came out, unlocked the back door and went outside. Michael turned the bucket over, grabbed his jacket and made a break for the bathroom, forgetting to grab his hat.

There was quite a crowd for the bonfire. Everyone sat around the fire laughing and telling stories. One guy was playing the guitar while others sang along with his music. Michael usually liked to be away from things, but the only place left to sit was right next to Paul and Lynn. When he sat down, Lynn excused herself to get more paper towels out of the house. She opened the closet in the kitchen. There was a hat on the floor. She picked it up and decided she had never seen it before. She shrugged and sat it on the counter. She decided to take the big trash can outside for everyone's use. She looked in it and found a bunch of wadded up paper towels. What the heck, she thought. I just emptied it before everyone got here. She pushed the paper towels down in the bag and her hand touched something cold and sticky. Oh yuck! But she didn't see anything on the paper towels. She smelled her hand. Oh my god...that couldn't be what she thought it was. She washed her hands, grabbed the trash can and the hat and went back out. She put the trash can down and sat the hat on the table.

When she sat back down, she acknowledged him by introducing herself.

"Hi!" she said. "I'm Lynn. And you're Michael, right?"

"Yeah," he answered though his throat suddenly felt too dry to speak. He found out that she was a little over a year older than he was. He asked what college she was attending and she asked what his plans were after graduation. They chit-chatted and it felt very comfortable to talk to her. She was a sweetheart and seemed to have a genuine interest in what he had to say. Paul was touching her somewhere at all times, and when Michael saw Paul's hand on her upper thigh, all he could think about was watching the two of them on the counter.

The rowdiness started settling down and it everyone appeared to be lost in their own thoughts while staring at the fire. Lynn closed her eyes and leaned back against Paul. Michael got up to get another drink, and Lynn opened her eyes just a little to watch him. She wondered why he passed by the house the other night. There were a couple of old houses down that way, but eventually, he would have ended up in the river. Oh, well. Maybe there was another party down there or something. Michael opened another beer and thought about his conversation with her. He really liked her, and he really liked watching her and Paul. The straw bales were starting to mess with him a little and he tried to hold back a sneeze. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. As Lynn stared at him lazily, she noticed his handkerchief and her eyes popped open. 'That's like the one I found in the yard!' she thought to herself. The one right outside Paul's bedroom window. On the same night that Michael drove by after.....her eyes immediately went to Michael's feet. Did he make the footprints too? What in the hell would be doing outside the window? Her thoughts were running wild.

She started to calm herself down a bit, convincing herself that she was overthinking everything. But when Michael reached over to the table and picked up the hat that she had found in the closet, she couldn't deny that something very weird was going on.

He came back over and sat back down beside her. They said nothing, but exchanged smiles. Lynn caught him watching her and Paul off and on during the evening. When the fire started to burn down, people started gathering their stuff to head home. Everyone helped clean up since Paul was leaving early the next morning. Michael wondered if he would get another show, but he saw the couple over at the side of the yard, obviously saying good bye to each other. He thought he saw Lynn start to cry, and he truly felt sorry for her. Paul hugged her tight for a long time. They kissed and Paul walked her to her car. As they continued talking, everyone else was pulling out of the driveway, and Michael followed suit. He felt a little lost because he didn't know what he was going to do for the next couple of weeks. He almost wanted to cry, too.

The next week wore on slowly. It was awful. Michael couldn't stop thinking about Paul being gone and Lynn being alone. He wanted to go to sleep so the time would pass in a hurry. Brad and Kevin talked him into going to one of the local festivals on Friday night. It was pretty boring and Michael told his friends he was going to grab something to drink and go home for the night. He stepped up to one of the food booths and heard a familiar say, "Hey!" It was Lynn.

Michael flushed immediately when he saw her. He stammered a little and Lynn laughed and asked what he'd like. 'Oh wow, if she only knew!' Michael thought to himself.

"Just a coke, please," he choked out.

She poured it and gave it to him as he paid.

"I didn't expect to see you here," Lynn said. "I mean, this is kind of a small town thing. I didn't know anyone from out of town came to it."

Michael smiled and told her he had never been but his friends had talked him into it. He told her he was just on his way to his car to go home.

"Oh! Are you?" her eyes widened. He nodded and she continued. "I was supposed to be out of this stupid booth a half hour ago. My best friend dropped me off and I don't have a ride home until this thing shuts down. Do you think you could give me a lift home?

"Uh, well, sure," Michael answered. She thanked him and assured him she didn't live far from town, only a couple of miles. He told her it was no problem at all. She rushed around the booth getting her things together and telling one of the other workers she had a ride home.

She walked out and thanked him again. As they walked beyond the security lights and into the darkness, the conversation flowed easily. They talked about school and small towns. Michael was keenly aware as to how good she looked in the sweater she had on. He hung back a few steps behind her. That ass! My god how he wanted to reach out and touch it. He looked down at the ground and picked up his pace. He didn't want to pop a boner right there. They got to Michael's car and he unlocked the passenger's door and opened it for her. When he got in and started the engines, something flashed in the sky.

"Oh," Lynn said. "I forgot they were going to have fireworks tonight."

"We can stay and watch if you'd like," Michael offered. She smiled and nodded and watched the sky. Every times the sky lit up, so did her face and Michael thought he'd never seen anything so gorgeous. And he didn't look at the sky once. He thought about that beautiful ass sitting on his car seat. He knew he had to be a gentleman, but he could dream a little.

"Don't you think they're beautiful?" said whispered while she watched.

"Yes," he whispered back. Lynn looked at him and gave a teasing glare. "You aren't even looking at them!" she laughed. He just looked at her and smiled. Now it was her face that flushed. She started more conversation to help with the uneasiness she was feeling. Michael told her about his hope of joining the army after graduation. She told him her real goal was to become a doctor, but she knew the cost of college plus medical school was just too much for her parents. She wanted to get a degree and work for a while and then go back for medical school when she felt she could swing it herself. That led to talking about their families a little. She talked about Paul, and how they met. They had been dating for about two years. Michael mentioned how much he seemed to care about her. She nodded and said he was pretty protective of her most of the time, but his friends made their relationship kind of hard sometimes. When other cars started leaving they realized they had talked for about a half hour after the fireworks were over.

Michael pulled out on the highway and followed Lynn's direction to her house. She was quiet and Michael could tell she was thinking about Paul.

"Does he get to call you while he's gone" Michael asked, breaking the silence.

Lynn blushed. "Yes, but it's on a pay phone. And if he happens to get a chance to call and I'm not home...well, there goes that," she said throwing her hands up in the air. She sighed, "but, I know what days and times he is definitely calling me. So I just wait for those. It's hard to just sit home and do nothing while he's gone. It makes me miss him so much more." Michael nodded.

"When is he calling next?"

"Probably around 6 or 7 tomorrow night," answered Lynn.

"Oh, I see. So you're hanging around to hear from him."

"Yes. He only has so much time on the phone, too, so it isn't like we can talk all evening or anything."

Michael nodded again, and Lynn thought about Michael's handkerchief and then about how he seemed very interested in the relationship she had with Paul. Her thoughts drifted to Michael's hat being in the closet, which was so weird. And how she had found it when she took the trash out. Then suddenly, she remembered the paper towels she tried to push down in the trash can. They were covered in....the mental picture was shaping in her head....they were covered in cum. And it had been fresh. She looked at Michael out of the corner of her eye. Why would he have gone to the kitchen closet and jacked off? She tried to think of when Michael would have had time to do that. Because right before that, the only people in the house had been her and Paul. A faint smile formed on her lips as she thought about their romp in the kitchen. So if they had been in the kitchen, when would he have had time to go into the closet and beat off? She started putting two and two together. She had found his handkerchief outside the bedroom window. He had to have dropped it the night before, and she and Paul had been in the bedroom. She found his hat in the kitchen closet, along with cum-coated paper towels in the trash, and she and Paul had been in the kitchen.

She looked at Michael. His eyes were roaming over her body. Her blood felt a little cold, as she thanked him again for the ride and stepped out of the car. She was going to have to think about this.

Lynn stayed up for a while and thought about Michael. She really liked him. They seemed to get along very well. She wondered if her suspicions were true. Had Michael watched her and Paul? Was he jealous? Was he into that sort of stuff? Did he have a girlfriend? If she weren't involved with Paul, would he be interested in her? The thought of him watching her and Paul have sex made her feel....excited? Yes, thought to herself. It excited her that he might have watched. Why did it excite her? She had no idea. She had to figure out a way to find out if she was right.