The Making of a Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael and Lynn share a secret.
5.3k words
4.24
19.9k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael left his house around 9:00 the following evening. His thoughts turned to Lynn. She was a really nice girl. He liked the time he had spent with her. Although he hadn't really spoken that much to Paul, he thought Paul had it made. A house, a decent job, and a great girl. Not only that, but a cock the size Michael had never seen before! And Paul definitely knew how to use it. Michael thought about the shadows on the wall as Lynn had sucked that big cock and how Paul was careful and hadn't even really given it all to her. It was mesmerizing to watch them. And when Michael thought about how big Paul's load was when it sprayed Lynn's face, he was instantly hard again.

As he absent-mindedly drove along, he found himself a few miles from Paul's house. Not knowing why, he drove out past the house. Of course, it was dark and no one was home. He drove back to the highway and turned on Lynn's road. Lights were on in her house. He pulled into the drive, shut the engine off and walked to the door and knocked.

He saw Lynn look through the curtains, and she opened the door.

"Hi, Michael!" she said, genuinely happy to see him.

"Hi," he said awkwardly. "I don't know why I stopped. Just thought I'd see if you were doing anything and if you had got your phone call from Paul."

Lynn ushered him in. "Yes, he called around 7:00. And no, I'm not doing anything. I'm bored to death. Pretty pathetic on a Saturday night, huh?" She motioned for him to have a seat and she sat on the floor.

"At least I have the house to myself tonight, since my parents went out with friends."

Michael started to feel more at ease. "So, what are you doing?"

"Watching a movie. Want to stay and watch?"

Michael took off his coat and sat down. They made small talk for a while. They both found it very easy to talk to the other. Their conversations were never awkward. They were watching a good murder mystery movie. During a commercial, Lynn ran into the kitchen and popped some popcorn. When she came back, she turned off the lights and sat down on the couch next to Michael and put the bowl on his lap. Michael felt a little uneasy. He'd never been this close to a girl before; especially not someone else's girl. But, god, she smelled so good and it felt so good to have her body right there beside him. The movie came to an intense scene and Michael felt her body move in to his. She grabbed ahold of his arm as the scene became darker and scarier. He liked having her that close.

As the next commercial came on, Lynn let go of him and they ate popcorn and talked some more. Michael asked more about her and more about Paul. And Lynn started asking some questions of her own. No, he didn't have a girlfriend. He enjoyed action movies and dramas like the one they were watching, and he was glad she wasn't watching a chick flick. She laughed at that one.

"Not into romance, huh," she joked.

"Oh, romance is okay," Michael shrugged. "But the romance in those movies doesn't seem realistic."

"Yeah? So tell me what a realistic romance is," Lynn urged.

Michael was glad the lights were off, because he knew his face was a little red. But he found his out as the movie came back on.

"Shhhhhh," he said.

Lynn gave him a playful punch and settled back on the couch. As timing would have it, the next scene showed the male and female stars in a steamy sex scene. Both Lynn and Michael sat on the couch with their eyes glued to the set. As the man in the movie kissed the woman, Lynn let out a small sigh and leaned on Michael's arm.

"oh fuck," Michael thought, and he felt himself growing hard.

"Oh, that's so hot, don't you think?" Lynn asked without looking at Michael.

"yeah," Michael said in a voice that was barely audible.

Lynn moved to reach into the bowl of popcorn without looking away from the screen, but she missed and her hand came down right on Michael's hard dick. Michael groaned as Lynn gasped and drew her hand back quickly.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry!" she said.

Michael sucked in his breath, "no problem, no problem" he muttered as he pulled the bowl back on his lap to cover his crotch. Lynn thought for a moment and smiled to herself.

"It would be so hot to be the woman in that movie right now," she said. "I mean, I like watching it. But actually having it happen to you is way hotter."

Michael didn't trust himself to speak, but he was watching the movie intently.

Lynn giggled. "But you just like watching it don't you?"

Michael grinned sheepishly. "It IS very hot to watch," he answered.

"If you were watching this by yourself, what would you be doing?" She couldn't believe she was talking so bold to him.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean...what would you be doing?" Her eyes glanced down at his pants.

He didn't speak. He just looked at her. She looked right back at him.

"It's okay, you know. It's normal. You see something that turns you on, and you get aroused. You get aroused, and sometimes you need more than just visual stimulation. Sometimes it needs to be physical. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. If I was a guy, I'd be hard as a rock right now too," she laughed.

That softened the mood a little and Michael relaxed.

"yeah, it isn't fair that a guy's arousal is noticeable, but a girl's isn't."

"That's not true," Lynn answered. "You can see a girl's. You just have to know how to look at her. You'll see it more in her eyes."

Michael looked at her eyes.

"Are you aroused now?" he asked.

"Hell, yes," she answered. "I mean, just look at how he's touching her; how he's kissing her. Every man should be taught how to do that."

"Does Paul kiss you like that?" Michael asked innocently.

Lynn sighed. "Yeah."

"You two are amazing to watch."

Lynn's mouth dropped open, as did Michael's eyes when he realized what he said.

"I mean, you're amazing to watch, like when you sit next to him or on his lap. A-a-and how he always has his hand on you somewhere," Michael scrambled to cover up his blunder. "I think that's great how he is always touching you with other people around."

When Lynn didn't reply immediately, Michael reached for his coat, put the popcorn on the table and mumbled something about he should be going. But Lynn put her hand on his arm and told him not to go. He cautiously leaned back on the couch, waiting to see what she would say next.

"Um, thank you. I take what you said as a compliment. I'm glad you like...watching us," she looked up and smiled at him. She leaned back on the couch beside him.

"So how do YOU kiss a girl?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"I never have," he answered. Lynn sat up in surprise.

"You haven't? You mean you're..." the sentence hung in the air.

"A virgin?" Michael laughed. "You can say it. It's true. I have no idea why I'm telling you this, but it's true. You don't meet too many high school seniors who are virgins, huh?"

"No. But there's nothing wrong with it. I was a virgin for most of my senior year, too. I like to think I was just selective."

Michael laughed again. "Yeah, that's it. I'm selective."

"Well, good," Lynn said as she smacked him on the leg. "We've got stuff in common. Stuff we can talk about."

"You're pretty easy to talk to," Michael said, as he put his arm behind her on the couch. Was this too bold, he wondered.

"And you're awfully sweet," Lynn said as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry," she giggled as she noticed Michael's arousal again.

He smiled, "Oh, don't be sorry!"

She quickly put her hand up. "I would never jeopardize my relationship with Paul. But I am so glad to have you as a friend, Michael."

He nodded, smiling, "I'm glad, too, Lynn."

The next week dragged on like the first week. Lynn had told him that Paul was supposed to be on Saturday around 5:00 and would probably stop by his parents' house first, but she was hoping to see him soon after. She was hoping no one would come over so that she and Paul could just have some time to themselves, although she said Paul's friends usually show up every time she wants an evening alone with him. Michael thought all week about how he would love to be there when the two first saw each other again. The sex was bound to be the hottest ever. But there was no way. He couldn't just pop in. He resolved himself to the thought that he would hopefully be there again soon and would just have to imagine how their reunion would be.

But Lynn turned out to be right. Brad called Michael Saturday afternoon announcing that everyone was getting together at Paul's place that night around 7:00. Michael wrestled between feeling bad for Lynn and being excited for himself. He was ready and out of the house by 5:30, so he wasted time just driving around for a while. When he got there, Paul hadn't been home yet. There were only a few cars there, and he spotted Lynn's immediately.

He got out and walked over to the bonfire they had started. Lynn was talking to some girls. She didn't seem mad. She saw Michael walk up and she looked at him, shrugged, and mouthed "See?" to him. He nodded and shrugged back. Paul jumped out of his truck as soon as he pulled in.

"Hey! I didn't know you guys were partying here while I was gone!" he laughed.

Lynn ran to him, and he picked her up and kissed her long and hard. Paul's friend Matt threw him a beer and said, "We were here by 7:00, just like you asked."

Lynn's eyes flashed for a moment, but Paul pretended not to hear Matt's remark. Everyone sat around outside mingling and hanging out. Pizzas were ordered and delivered while the beer was disappearing. Lynn caught sight of Michael sitting in a lawn chair listening to Jake tell some kind of story. She went over and sat by him.

"Hey," he said, as he noticed her beside him.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm fine. Are you upset that everyone is here?"

"No, not really. I mean, I figured this would happen. Paul has always been all about his friends and doing what his friends want to do, so this wasn't a big surprise."

"Well, I'm sorry that everyone is here. I thought about not coming over..."

Lynn shrugged. "Why not? The rest of the town is here," she gave a half-smile.

She heard Paul call for her, and she stood up. "I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure," said Michael.

Lynn turned to leave but turned back around.

"I really enjoyed talking to you last weekend. I hope you've been watching Paul and me this evening," she joked. Michael smiled and looked down at the ground. "Although if it was my way, you'd be able to watch a lot more right now!" she said. Michael looked up at her as she walked over to Paul. 'Oh my god, she knows.' Michael thought to himself. He watched in amusement as Lynn went over and dropped something right in front of Paul. She turned right in front of him and bent over at the waist to pick it up, so Paul was looking right at her ass. She looked up at Michael and winked. He just looked at her in awe.

Lynn made several small gestures over the next half hour that had Michael as hard as a rock. Nothing that anyone else would have really noticed, but Michael was watching her intently. As Paul told a story, Lynn was leaned up to him and put her hand on his upper thigh. Her hand moved slightly upward every now and then. When no one was paying attention, she opened a button on her shirt, so her cleavage was very noticeable. She sat on Paul's lap and had her arm around his shoulder as she gently played with his ear. Michael could tell this was a very sensitive spot for Paul. Paul would reach up and grab her arm with one hand as his other hand simultaneously squeezed her ass. When no one was looking Paul would pull Lynn towards him and kiss her with urgency. Michael could tell how aroused Paul was from the bulge growing in his jeans. Lynn laid her head on Paul's shoulder and would blow softly on his ear. Paul was getting antsy. Lynn was smiling. She was having quite an effect on him. Paul turned his head and started kissing her passionately. At the next lull in the conversation, Paul smacked her on the ass as a signal to get up, and he announced that he was tired from being gone and he was going to have to go to bed. Everyone helped pick the trash up and put all the chairs in the shed, and they headed towards their vehicles.

Michael caught Lynn's eye for a moment and she gave a knowing smile and wave. Michael returned the wave and winked at her.

The parade of vehicles made its way to the highway. Michael was so excited that the slow pace of the cars was almost too much to bear. After he made it in to town, he made the loop and went right back to where he had parked his car before; just passed Paul's house. He practically ran down the road to get back to his spot outside the bedroom window. As he snuck passed the front of the house, he saw the couple through the living room window. Michael noticed the window was up just enough for him to hear. Paul was sitting on the couch with Lynn straddling him with her tits right at head level; both fully clothed but locked in a hot kiss. Paul's hands were roaming her body, and Lynn seemed to move her body just right.

"Goddamn I've missed you, baby," Michael heardPaul breathe.

Lynn didn't answer but kept moving and kissing him. Paul tried to move so Lynn couldn't kiss him anymore. He grabbed her hands in his, pushed her down on his lap. She looked up at him, and Paul let go of her hands.

"Slow down, baby," he said. "Just let me hold you for a minute."

"What's wrong? I thought you missed me," Lynn smiled and then faked a pout.

Paul grinned, "Oh I did. But we've got to slow down a little. It's been two weeks."

This seemed to only spur her on. She attacked his ears and his neck again with her mouth as she stroked him with hand while the other hand balanced her on the couch. Paul struggled to push her away again.

"Oh you turn me on," he groaned.

Michael let out a small groan of his own and he rubbed the front of his jeans. He wondered how Paul could ask his friends to come over for the evening when he had this to come home to. He watched them and thought about how good it must feel to touch her body; to have her body straddle his; to have her lips on his; to know that she wants to make all his dreams come true.

Finally, Paul held Lynn tight and moved to the edge of the couch. He picked her up and walked toward the hallway. Like a flash, Michael ran around to the other side of the house and found his place outside the bedroom window. He was so glad Paul always kept a dim light on. Paul carried Lynn through the bedroom door and closed it. He sat her down on her knees on the bed and moved to unbutton her shirt, but Lynn stopped him. Paul looked at her confused. She slowly got up off the bed and began undressing him.

Damn, thought Michael. Lynn's back was to the window, and Michael's vision was obscured. But then, like she had read his thoughts, she turned them both so that they were practically right in front of the window, with their silhouettes on the wall. As his eyes adjusted to the lighting, Michael noticed something on the ledge of the window. He looked closed and saw an opened bottle of beer. He felt it. It was full and it was still cold. His hand felt something underneath the bottle and he picked it up so examine it closer. It was his handkerchief. He was a bit baffled for a moment. He looked around some more and saw something at his feet. He knelt down and there was a small bowl of popcorn directly underneath the window. He knelt on the ground holding the handkerchief and the cold beer and looking at the popcorn. Oh my god. This was Lynn's way of telling him she knew that he had been watching them. After a moment, he grinned, realizing this was also her way of letting him know that she approved. He took a long drink out of the bottle and left everything sitting on the ground and resumed his watch.

Lynn had taken off Paul's shirt and was kissing his neck and chest. As she worked her way downward, she began unbuckling his belt and his jeans. She was agonizingly slow at this, knowing she was pushing Paul (and Michael) to the edge of desire. She worked his jeans down and he lifted each foot, so she could remove them easily. Michael could see how tight Paul's boxers were pulled in front, barely containing the prize he knew Lynn was after. She looked innocently up at Paul and began removing his boxers. Paul moaned as his cock sprang free and stuck out brazenly from his body. Lynn removed the garment and threw it towards the window. Michael watched her in amazement, knowing the throw was for his sake.

She sat up on her knees, so that Paul's cock was mere inches from her face. She opened her mouth as Paul looked down at her. She exhaled slowly and completely, letting her warm breath hit his hard flesh. Paul closed his eyes and let his head fall back. She smiled a wicked smile and did it again. When Paul looked down again, she was looking up at him with her mouth wide open and her tongue out over her bottom lip. Michael wasn't sure, but he thought Paul trembled for a moment. Paul reached down to the back of her head and pulled so he could stuff all that meat in her mouth. But Lynn resisted. Paul hesitated but let go. Lynn moved in and swiped the tip of her tongue over the tip of his cock. Paul made a stifled noise. She did it again. Then the tip of her tongue teased the ridge of his giant head. Paul smiled, while Michael pulled his own dick out of his jeans. He spit in his hand a few times, so his dick would be wet and slimy while he stroked. It felt so good that Michael couldn't even imagine how good it must feel to have someone's lips around it; more specifically to have HER lips around it.

Lynn put Paul's cock to her lips and let her tongue play with for moment. Then gradually she took a little more and a little more until the head of his cock disappeared in her mouth.

"Oh god, honey, you're killing me," Paul breathed. "Please suck it."

Lynn took his cock out of her mouth and innocently asked, "You mean suck the head?"

He exhaled, smiled and shook his head in a way that let her know that the teasing was becoming too much.

"No," he answered. "Suck it all." Then in almost a whisper, he said, "Please."

She started as she had before, at the tip and worked her way back. Paul had no idea that it was just as difficult for Lynn to go slowly as it was for him. But she wanted to torment him just a little. After all, she had wanted him all to herself for the whole evening, but he had invited people over. After she had taken all of the head, she paused for a moment and just sucked.

Paul whimpered. She loved that. She continued taking the rest of Paul's enormous cock in her mouth. And just when Michael thought she had taken all she could, she saw Lynn take Paul's hand and put it on her throat.

"Oh fuck" Michael and Paul whispered at the same time. The next inch or two went straight down her throat. After only a couple of seconds, she pulled back to breathe. She took him into her mouth and down her throat again. She sucked and massaged the underside of his cock with her tongue for as long as she could before taking him out and gasping for air.

Paul pulled her to her feet and tried to undress her, but once again. She resisted. She eased him down on the bed, put pillows behind his head, and gave him a long wet kiss. She stepped up and stood on the foot of the bed by his feet.

Michael's eyes were wide. He had to stop between strokes because he wanted to blow his load so bad. His hand was still wet, but now it was wet from the precum oozing from the end of his dick. Michael noticed that Paul had his cock in his hand now too. But the length of the strokes he was making was unbelievable. Michael stared at Paul's cock until something else caught his eye. Lynn looked down at Paul and smiled. Then, she turned her head toward the window and smiled, too.

12