The Making of a Cuckold Ch. 05

Story Info
More of Michael's secret comes to light.
3k words
4.49
16.2k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they all tried to regain some control of their situations, Michael's eyes stayed glued to the couple on the bed. Paul was coming to his senses, realizing that he had fucked Lynn hard with his full cock and cum in her unprotected womb, something he had been careful never to do before. Lynn was motionless on the bed, eyes closed, mouth partially opened.

"Oh my god," Paul whispered. "Lynn! Lynn! Are you okay?" He held her upper body in his arms and lifted her to him, kissing her face. He heard her suck in her breath as he moved her, and he froze.

"Baby, open your eyes and talk to me. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Lynn looked up at Paul and gave a faint smile. "Just let me lie here for a minute," she said.

Paul nodded. Lynn sat up. It felt like she had been punched in the stomach or that everything inside her stomach had been rearranged. She tried to get used to the feeling.

"Are you okay?" Paul asked again.

"I'm not sure," she said, with a slight laugh. "I think I just realized what is meant when people talk about pleasure being mixed with pain," she winced as she moved around again.

"Honey, I can't believe I did that. I've never just...just pounded you like that."

She gave him a smile.

"I kinda liked it," she admitted. He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Besides, I had it coming, I guess. I was teasing and tormenting you pretty good. I knew you'd reach a breaking point," she giggled.

Paul continued to hold her, while in the meantime, Michael was trying to decide whether to leave or stay and watch some more. He certainly got his release from watching the couple, but something was keeping him there, watching them, watching her. Michael had to admit that there was something about Lynn that was hard for him to shake, although he didn't know exactly what it was. She wasn't like any other girl he knew. It wasn't just a physical attraction. When they had been together in his car and at her house, it was...oh, he didn't know the right word for it. She excited him beyond belief, but it was more than that, too.

He drank his beer and stared at the couple. He loved to watch them. But he would love to have Lynn jump off that bed and run into his arms at that moment. He would love to be the one she trusted and confided in. He would love to be the one making love to her, slowly kissing and caressing her body. He would love to be the one lovingly cleaning her up right now after Paul had ravaged her body.

His mind jerked to attention. What the hell?? How does that work? In one moment, he feels like he's falling in love with her, and in the next he wants to see someone else fucking her? How does that add up? He shook his head to try and remove the image.

'I must be one messed up dude,' Michael thought to himself, draining the beer.

Lynn moved to eased herself to the edge of the bed, suddenly feeling a wetness inside of her. Her eyes widened as the reality sunk in. Paul knew immediately what was going through her mind. They were silent as they stared at each other.

"Paul..." she started.

"Let's don't get ahead of ourselves," Paul said. "We'll just wait and see what happens. I just couldn't help...I'm so sorry, Lynn. I promise it will be okay."

Lynn nodded dumbly and stood up.

Paul reached around her waist and hugged her to him. Lynn's mind was running wild, and her body was trying to recover from the fucking she had just received. Her eyes were wide as she put her arms around Paul's neck. The outdoor utility light formed an image in the window that Lynn was able to recognize. She knew Michael was there. She lifted her fingers off Paul's shoulder in a slight wave.

The next few weeks went by without Michael having an opportunity to see Lynn. He tried to find a reason to see her; even driving past her house to see if he could catch a glimpse of her. He wondered what had happened after that night. Was she pregnant with Paul's child? Would they end up getting married? His mind had gone through all the possible scenarios. He tried to figure out what he was thinking and feeling. Michael knew he loved her the minute she waved at him while Paul held her. What he didn't understand was that if he loved her, how seeing someone fuck her turned him on so damn much. If he loved her, shouldn't he hate to see that?

He was jealous, for sure. He wanted to be there with Lynn. But the thought of watching her with another man was so hot. This was a totally new concept. None of his friends talked about anything like that. Most would kill another man for looking at their girl. And Michael wanted Lynn for his own. But...he couldn't shake the thoughts he was having.

When word got out about another gathering at Paul's, Michael was relieved. He couldn't wait to get there. He didn't know how he was going to find a chance to talk to Lynn alone, but he would figure that out later. He was just glad to finally see her again.

Michael got to Paul's and joined into the gathering of people. He grabbed a beer and scanned the crowd. It didn't take long to find Lynn. She caught his eye immediately. She was beautiful, standing there in a casual dress and cowboy boots. She was talking to some of the girls, but she smiled and walked over to him when she saw him.

"Hey, how are you?" she asked?

"I'm good," he answered, then cautiously asked, "how are you?"

It took her a minute to realize why he asked in such a careful tone of voice.

"Oh!" she said, placing her hands on her stomach instinctively.

"Yeah," she smiled, slightly embarrassed. "Everything's fine, thank goodness. I guess I forgot that you would...wonder."

Michael broke up the awkward silence.

"I wasn't sure you'd be here. I didn't see your car when I pulled in."

"Oh, Paul picked me up this afternoon. My friend, Tammy is taking me home," Lynn pointed to a cute little red head who was dancing to the radio.

Paul seemed busy with everyone else, so Lynn and Michael spent much of the evening just talking and laughing easily together. When Paul finally did come over, he had been drinking heavily, but he pulled Lynn up to her feet and carried her into his house, completely ignoring Michael, and the party went on.

Lynn came out about thirty minutes later. She walked slowly out to the party, standing beside Michael.

"Hey," he said. "Where's Paul?"

"Oh," she gave a half-hearted laugh. "He drank too much. He's asleep for the night."

"Looks like your friend has had too much, too," Michael observed, focusing attention on Tammy.

Lynn sighed, "Yep. I think her keys have already been confiscated."

After a few moments, Michael's racing heart slowed down enough for him to get the courage to speak.

"I can give you a ride home when this is over if you'd like," he offered.

Lynn turned to him.

"Do we have to wait until then?" she asked.

"Uh, well, no, I'll take you home any time you want me to," Michael folded up his chair and the chair Lynn had been sitting in earlier and carried them to the shed. Lynn was already standing by his car when he came back out.

They got in, backed out and started down the road. Michael had the urge to reach over and put his hand on her thigh or take her hand in his. But she wasn't his girl. He tried to make small talk to help keep his mind off his cock, which was growing harder with each passing moment.

"So, Paul had too much to drink?" he asked stupidly.

Lynn nodded and kept her eyes on the road. They drove in silence for a few minutes. This time, Michael did reach over and touch her leg lightly. The material of her dress was soft and warm.

"Hey," he started. "You okay?"

Lynn broke out of her trance.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for asking. I guess I just got consumed with my thoughts."

She patted his hand as she answered him, but kept her hand on his as she looked over at him and smiled.

"I'm glad to get to see you tonight," she admitted. "I've missed talking to you."

Michael smiled.

"That's good to hear," he said. "I've missed you too. I even drove by your house one night to see if you were around."

"You should have stopped in," Lynn chided.

"Well, I felt a little awkward," he admitted.

Lynn locked eyes with him.

"You don't need to feel awkward with me," she said, slightly squeezing his hand.

Michael turned to watch the road, because he didn't trust himself to speak. Having her hand on his, while envisioning her being pounded was more than he could handle. He also noticed that there was a faint smell in the car that seemed to keep getting stronger. He thought about Lynn being with Paul in his house before they left.

"Oh, shit," he thought to himself. "Paul must have fucked her before he passed out."

She broke the silence with a soft, playful laugh.

"So, you were curious as to what happened after the other night, huh?"

He felt his face flush and he shrugged.

"Yeah..."

"Well, everything turned out okay. I was scared though. I decided I needed to take the initiative and take care to ensure I'm not scared like that again," she confided.

Michael nodded.

"I guess if you see it happen again, you won't have to wonder for a couple of weeks afterward," she joked.

He smiled and watched the road, unsure of where to take the conversation.

"Uh," he started. "Thanks for the beer and popcorn."

Lynn burst out laughing.

"I wondered what you would think when you saw them. I really wanted to see your reaction!"

"I didn't know what to think! You're something else!" Michael teased.

"Yeah, I'm something else, and you kinda like it, don't you?"

"Yeah," Michael smiled and nodded. "I really do!"

They pulled into Lynn's driveway, and Michael put the car in park and turned off the highlights.

"Thank you for bringing me home. Do you want to come in for a minute?" Lynn asked.

"No, I should probably be getting home. I've got a lot to do tomorrow."

Lynn wasn't in any hurry to get out, and Michael wasn't in any hurry to say goodbye to her for the night.

"Maybe Paul will have another party soon, and you'll be able to come over," suggested Lynn.

"I hope so. I really enjoy talking to you," said Michael.

"Me, too," she said, squeezing his hand again.

"Well, thanks again, Michael. And I'll see you soon."

Lynn got out of the car and walked to her house. Michael watched her dress move while she walked. She was hot! He had never seen her in a dress before, but he liked it and hoped she wore one more often. She waved at him before closing the door, and he waved back.

Michael sat for a moment just looking at the house. He moved to start the car, when something on the passenger's seat caught his eye. The moonlight revealed something wet on the seat.

Without thinking, he swiped his hand across it and brought it up to his nose. He immediately recognized the smell, and he was hard in an instant.

Lynn had sat in his car with her dress on filled with Paul's cum, and it had leaked out of her onto the seat.

"Oh fuck," Michael whispered, breathing in deeply.

"Oh my god, oh my god," he said over and over looking at his fingers.

Slowly, cautiously, he raised his fingers and opened his mouth. He couldn't help it. The urge to taste it was overwhelming.

He saw a shadow in the moonlight. He saw Lynn looking through the passenger window. She had come back out to get her purse and had seen it all. He froze at the thought of her seeing what he was about to do.

The car door open, and Lynn slipped into the car and shut the door, without taking her eyes off Michael. She was incredulous and watching him closely to see what he was going to do.

Michael began to drop his hand, but Lynn reached out and caught it in midair.

"No," she said. "What were you going to do?"

Silence hung in the air.

"Were you going to taste it? Do you know what that is?Tell me, Michael."

Michael nodded slowly, but his mouth had gone dry. He didn't have the courage to answer her questions, even though the answers were clear.

"Tell me, Michael," she urged again. "Do you know what that is?"

He nodded again.

"It's...well, it's...cum," he answered.

"It's Paul's cum," Lynn countered. "And it got on your seat while I sat here. It's Paul's cum that was in where?" she challenged.

"Oh, fuck. It was in your pussy," Michael said closing his eyes, almost drunk on the thought.

"And you were going to taste it, weren't you?" she asked.

Again, he couldn't speak.

"It's okay. You don't have to feel awkward with me," she encouraged. "Do it."

Michael stared at her and brought her fingers back up to his mouth. He stuck the tip of his tongue out to touch the tip of his middle finger. His eyes closed instantly, as he tasted the sticky, salty substance. He put his other fingers in his mouth, not caring at that moment whether Lynn was watching.

"Oh my god, Michael," she breathed.

Michael sucked his fingers until Paul's cum was gone. He withdrew them from his mouth and looked at Lynn, sheepishly.

"I...I don't know what to say," whispered Lynn.

Michael just looked at her, scared to death that he had just made her disgusted with him.

"Lynn, I..."

"Have you done that before?" she asked.

"What? NO! I never...I've never done that. I don't know what...I'm so...oh my god, Lynn...please don't hate me!"

Lynn shook her head.

"Oh, Michael, I don't hate you. I don't hate you at all. Being able to talk with you this way, it's very freeing, very satisfying."

They stared at each other for what seemed an eternity.

"Does..." Lynn hesitated. "Does this all go with the whole "watching" thing you like to do?"

Paul shrugged, "I guess so. I really don't know. I mean, you are the only one I've ever watched. And this is the first time I've ever..." The words hung in the air.

"But you wanted to taste it?"

Michael nodded.

"Did you like it?"

Michael nodded again.

Lynn stared at him. He couldn't tell if she was intrigued or if she was ready to bolt out of the car. A smile formed on her pretty face. In an instant, Michael knew he was safe with her. He smiled back and shrugged.

"You have to believe that I've never done that. I mean, I've never even had the chance to do that. I didn't even think about it," he tried to explain.

"Hey, hey," she eased. "It's okay. You don't have to worry about it. I'm a little stunned, but I'm glad you can talk to me about this. It makes me feel kind of special that you and I share this little secret. And, Michael, I will never betray your trust. I promise."

Michael laughed uneasily.

"You ARE special, Lynn. I couldn't say these things to anyone else, but for some reason, I love the fact that I can share them with you."

"Can you talk to me about it? Help me understand?" asked Lynn.

"I don't know if I can, Lynn, because I'm not sure I understand it myself." He shook his head vigorously.

"I feel like a complete freak!"

"No, no," Lynn reached for his hand. "Don't feel that way. You aren't a freak. Just because you don't fully understand something that turns you on doesn't make you a freak."

Michael felt the need to leave fast. He was humiliated and couldn't believe there was any way that he hadn't absolutely disgusted the girl he wanted most to impress.

"I've got to go, Lynn," he said hurriedly.

"Michael!" Lynn said, grabbing his hands so he was still. "I'm telling you it's okay. I'm telling you that you have no reason to be embarrassed or self conscious around me. I...I really care about you, and you are my friend. You can trust me."

Michael relaxed a little.

"Okay. Thank you," he said. "But, Lynn, I really feel like I need to go. There is no way I can explain this to you if I can't understand it myself."

"Alright, that makes perfect sense," she said letting go of him. "But do you promise that we can sit down and talk about it soon?"

He let out a relieved sigh and smiled.

"Yes. Yes, Lynn, I promise we will talk about it. I can't promise I can tell you anything. But we can talk about it. I just need to clear my head over all of this first."

"That's fair," she smiled back, assuring him that she thought no less of him over the incident. He couldn't help but think what an understanding, open-minded girl she was. He was in love.

She moved to open the door and leaned over to give him a hug.

"Thanks again," she said and got out.

She turned back and leaned in the car

"Oh, I wanted to give you something before you left!"

Michael looked at her curiously.

"What's that?" he asked.

She reached under her dress, rubbed her pussy, and brought out her soaked hand.

"This," she said simply, and rubbed her fingers, dripping in Paul's cum, all over his mouth.

"I'll talk to you. SOON," she winked, and closed the car door.