The Making of a Film Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I bet you like the sight of me fingering myself, don’t you?” posed Chrissie as she sunk her index finger into her sweetness. She retrieved her finger only to return it moments later with a second, parting her vagina and showing her pliability. Chrissie slid her fingers out of her pussy after thrusting them in and out a couple of times. They glistened in her juices, her wetness becoming more apparent to Shannon behind the camera as she zoomed in on her friend’s pussy.

“Tease your clit,” whispered Shannon. Chrissie obliged by parting her folds and pushing her engorged clit to the surface with a shift of her bottom. She gently placed it between two fingers and rubbed along it provocatively, eliciting a moan from deep inside. Chrissie again brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them, before returning them to her hardened clitoris and circling around it.

“Mmmm, that is so hot, you have no idea how hot I feel,” moaned Chrissie.

“Play with your ass,” offered Shannon in a quiet tone.

Chrissie thought for a moment. Brad rarely played with her anus, and she rarely asked for him to do so, but at the moment it just felt right. She smeared her fingers around her pussy, coating them in her juices then traced a cautious line towards her anus. Her hole resembled a rose bud, it had remained untouched for sometime, and Chrissie new that would lead to some mild pain if she were to do too much.

She swirled her fingers around her bud, coating it in her wetness, the wrinkles surrounding it turning pink as blood rushed to the sensitive area. Chrissie didn’t know what it was, whether it was her own lust, or the camera, or her friend’s request, but she found herself contemplating finger fucking her hole.

“Ummm, you know I don’t mind having my ass played with,” cooed Chrissie, “sometimes I even think about having someone penetrate me there.” Chrissie suddenly sunk her middle finger, all the way to her knuckle, into her puckered hole. She let out a stifled yelp and a pained expression crossed her face as she slowly slid her finger back and forth.

Shannon couldn’t believe what she was seeing; she zoomed in to get every minute detail as Chrissie fingered her anus. Chrissie then promptly eased her finger out and reached around out of view, feeling for her bag.

Chrissie’s hand jiggled around for a moment before it came back into view holding a small metallic vibrator. The pen sized toy had sleek lines running down its length. Chrissie brought the vibrator to her mouth and licked it lovingly, rolling it slowly around her lips.

“Mmmm,” purred Chrissie as she let the vibrator run down her chin and over her breasts, “this should be just perfect to break myself in.” Chrissie ran the vibrator over her hardened nipple, deftly switching it on, exhaling sharply as the sensations hit her sensitive tits. With her other hand she continued to rub her pussy in a graphic manner.

Chrissie let her hand lead the toy down her tummy and through her trimmed pubic hairs, pausing for a moment to brush them. She bucked her hips up and settled back into the sofa, thus giving Shannon an unfettered view of both her holes, as she spread her legs to her side to balance herself. The vibrator approached ever so slowly.

“Toy with your clit and then your labia,” said Shannon in a hushed tone. The vibrator ran over the top of Chrissie’s mound, she prodded her folds with her free hand, unsheathing her engorged clit, and ran the toy over its tiny head. The effect was almost instantaneous as Chrissie shivered noticeably and then let out a muffled “yes” repeatedly as the toy scoured her clit.

Chrissie then parted her folds with the toy and her long nails, carefully searching the outside of her pussy. Finally she slipped the small toy in, before withdrawing it quickly. Again she plunged it in, only to quickly retract it. The toy bathed in her sweet juices, sliding its way across her labia and settling near the base of her vagina.

“Umm, you know what I think would be hot?” asked Chrissie to no one in particular. Shannon bit her tongue before she could give an answer. Chrissie was captivating; the way she commanded the camera, Shannon was beginning to feel a little worked up.

The vibrator revolved around Chrissie’s ass, she grinned devilishly to the camera as she felt the toy encircle her pink hole. With a deep breath she plunged the toy into her hole, taking a moment to ease it further. Shannon watched in astonishment as a good four inches of the gold toy buzzed deep in Chrissie’s rear. Chrissie could only manage a pitched squeal as she rotated the toy, her other hand furiously rubbing her pussy from side to side.

“Oh yeah, that’s so good,” moaned Chrissie, throwing her head back in ecstasy, her voice quavering from the deeply buried vibrations of the toy. She pushed her middle and index fingers into her pussy, working both her wet holes for the moment, bringing herself ever closer to a monster orgasm. Chrissie continued to moan and pant as she penetrated herself again and again.

Finally Chrissie removed her fingers and let the vibrator slip out of her anus, she doubled over looking down at her crotch as if she were spent. Shannon watched on as Chrissie inhaled deeply, she began to think that was the end of the show.

Chrissie lifted her head and stared directly into the camera. “Mmmm, that was so good, now it’s time to go all the way,” Chrissie’s impish look and her cutting green eyes enchanting Shannon. It was almost as if she was possessed by her lust, Shannon couldn’t believe her friend needed or wanted more.

“I’m so horny, that only a real good fucking could get me off now,” cooed Chrissie. “And I’ve got the perfect thing for that!” Again Chrissie’s hand disappeared out of shot as she felt for her gym bag. Shannon could feel a tingle run through her own crotch in anticipation of what Chrissie was about to produce.

Shannon was shocked at what she saw Chrissie grasping in her hand. Chrissie had what was one of the biggest dildos Shannon had ever seen. The flesh colored rubber toy was at least 15 inches long, if not longer, and must have been near three inches wide at the base. It was ribbed with veins and topped by a massive head like that of a cock. Chrissie grinned as she looking intently at the huge toy.

“Ummm, now that’s what I call a cock, don’t you?” posed Chrissie running the head of the giant cock between her breasts towards her chin. The toy filled up the gap between Chrissie’s ample cleavage further demonstrating its size. Chrissie kissed the top of the cock and rolled her tongue around it’s width before attempting to thrust it into her mouth, her lips spreading across its surface and causing her cheeks to bulge on both sides. She could barely contain the head of the toy in her own mouth, thought Shannon absolutely astonished.

Shannon realized she hadn’t given any directions recently, but the words stumbled through her mind, surely Chrissie couldn’t be serious. Then again if Chrissie had brought the toy along, then she must have used that monster before. Shannon was stunned at the thought of sitting on it.

Chrissie ran her moist lips down the shaft of the dildo, still peering at the camera, giving a very seductive look. “Well, a rubber cock isn’t much good unless you use it properly,” said Chrissie. She led the heavy weight of the toy run its way down her breasts and over her mound, rolling the head over her pussy without applying any force.

“Now that’s a good sized cock, but first things first,” said Chrissie. With that she reached around the sofa and quickly retrieved a bottle of lubricant. “Can’t have my cock getting stuck, can I?”

Chrissie drizzled lube down the head of the dildo, letting it run down its length, settling in each of the ribs that ran across its surface. She then dumped the bottle and began to stroke the shaft of the toy, spreading the lube all over it, the sticky substance squishing between her fingers. “That should about do it,” quipped Chrissie licking her lips.

Chrissie picked the rubber cock up and lifted herself from the sofa momentarily. She aimed the toy between her legs, leaning forward, looking into the camera lens. She smiled as the head of the cock met her pussy entrance and she let it slide across her slick flesh for the moment.

“You’ve never been fucked until you’ve been fucked with a cock this big,” purred Chrissie. Shannon zoomed past her swaying breasts and down to her crotch, the toy precariously perched.

Chrissie squatted down slowly and let the cock ride up, her pussy lips pushed to the side as the head began to penetrate her. All Chrissie could manage to do was bite her bottom lip as she held the dildo with both hands. Again Chrissie murmured as the last of the head disappeared into her, her folds stretched around the toys girth.

“Now comes the fun part,” winked Chrissie. Gradually Chrissie led the cock further inside her, two inches, three inches, four inches, five inches, then six, she panted as the massive toy filled her up, there was still nearly a foot of the toy hanging between her legs. She paused to look deep into the camera, her horniness obvious.

Chrissie leaned back onto the sofa, letting her ass rest on the edge. Shannon again zoomed on the toy, Chrissie slowly pushed it in, further and further, now seven, eight, nine inches, she finally let out a yelp and the toy completely filled her pussy and ran along her inner walls. She could feel its veins against her tensed muscles. Yet Chrissie again gave it another push, now ten inches of the rubber cock were buried in her gaping pussy. Her labia pushed up around the toy, Shannon left astonished that anyone could manage such an incredible feat.

Chrissie stood with a slightly ungainly maneuver, the toy well and truly wedged inside her, she let go of it and cupped her breasts as she rearranged herself. Chrissie climbed onto the sofa and knelt before the camera, easing her crotch down till the bottom of the dildo just touched the seat and her legs were spread comfortably.

Shannon couldn’t watch much more, despite her own inquisitiveness, she thought Chrissie was mad if she was going to ride that dildo. “You can’t be serious?”

Chrissie ignored Shannon’s concerns; she gazed into the lens, “Now watch me ride my monster cock, all the way.” Chrissie began to ease herself up off the toy, and almost let the head slip out before pushing back down, her thrusting was slow and methodical at first, but soon increased the pace. Chrissie let out a few moans, yelps, and cries of “yes” as she let the massive cock penetrate her repeatedly. An orgasm ran through every ounce of her body like a tidal wave, her thrusting becoming more frantic as it threatened to peak.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” screamed Chrissie, her nipples firmly pinched between her fingers, as she let herself slide down the dildo one more time.

Shannon could tell the precise moment when Chrissie let loose, her head fell forward and she let all her muscles relax. Her pussy slid down the toy one last time, Shannon estimating that Chrissie had taken close to twelve inches of it inside her.

With what little energy she had left, Chrissie picked herself up off the dildo and let it fall to the floor. She softly caressed her stretched folds as she took several deep mouthfuls of air, her heart rate racing to catch up with her.

“If Brad doesn’t get off watching that, there is no helping him,” giggled Shannon, before a slight realization hit her. She had been filming her best friend masturbating the entire afternoon. “Well if you want to get cleaned up, I guess we can have a break and then take a look at what we got on film.”

Chrissie threw her bathrobe on and walked over to her friend, touching her on the arm as she packed away some camera equipment. “Thanks for that, if ever you need a favor, no matter what it is, you can count on me.”

With that the two women spent the afternoon editing Chrissie’s surprise, and a much closer friendship was formed.

12