The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Young girl submits to a man. Office sex, voyeurism, and anal.
7.9k words
4.46
75.9k
53

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four – A meeting of Mind and Body

When Morning came around for Cass, it was brutal. She'd not slept much thinking about what had happened to her. She was disgusted with herself and the way he'd made her behave. He being, Big Mr. Eric French. Taking advantage of helpless women, Mr. French. She thought. Yeah, Mr. Drop Dead Gorgeous Mr. French. But the fact was, she'd thought about him all night. She'd brought herself off so many times, thinking about how he made her feel. She felt alive and disgusted. Cass's life had been turned upside down. With the loss of her job, boyfriend, and her parents move, she been left with no one to take care of her. No one until the long tall country boy, with his sexy accent and melt in your mouth body came along.

She was lounging around in bed when her phone went off. Cass rolled over to get her phone from the bedside table. She cringed when her, still tender ass, abraded on her sheets. She groaned but found his text and read it:

'Good morning Miss Mumford. I trust that the day finds you well rested and fully sated. By the way, how many times did you make yourself cum after I left? Hum? I believe I remember explicitly telling you to get some rest, that you'd need it. So you should expect to be punished again for not following instructions.'

'Meet me at my office at 5490 Huverton Dr. at precisely 11:30am. I'm on the top floor, the front desk will be expecting you. Wear something appropriate for business. I do have a reputation to keep. If you accept my offer, you will be spending the weekend with me. I didn't see any cats or dogs in your place, so I hope that you can make the necessary arraignments to be away for a few days. I will see you at 11:30.'

What an asshole. Who does he think he can order around? But the more she thought about it, she had no other options. She had nowhere to go. When he'd mentioned about punishing her for not getting rest. FUCK that makes me hot! And it was true. Cass's body was wet just from reading his text message. Her heart skipped a few beats when her phone went off again:

Cassandra, if you cum one more time without permission, I will staple your cunt shut!

Eric knew he would never do anything that horrible to Cass, but he wanted to keep the proverbial 'boot on her neck' for the time being. He thought she'd get the message.

Cass almost peed herself, because she had her fingers strumming through her wet lips re-reading his words. She looked at the time on her phone and only had an hour to get ready and be at his office. Having already been told to expect punishment, she didn't want to add to it.

Cass quickly showered. She did take the time to remove all of the hair from her body. It had been a while since she'd shaved her nether region and was surprised he hadn't said something about it. She dressed in a grey pencil skirt and matching jacket. The silk blouse was sleeveless and had a ruffled tie. The outfit was conservative even with the way if fit her. It was what she wore underneath that was meant to be sexy. Cass picked out matching bra and garter set with matching stockings. The demi-cups held her ample breasts high but it was well hidden under her jacket. The heels she wore were not conservative at all. The 6" matching grey ankle strap Victoire Yana's were a gift from Mark for a Christmas party they'd been invited to a few years back. Fucking asshole. I'm going to have to be a whore because you left me hanging. Cass thought as she strapped on the heels.

Her small bag for necessities was fit into a small clutch bag. She also had a small bag for a few things to wear for the weekend. She wished he'd given her more information about what they would be doing, or if they were going out somewhere. She though, if it came down to it, she could always swing by and pick something up later. When the cab arrived she was ready, which was a complete surprise to her. She was renowned for being fashionably late. During the short ride into the city, she took several deep breaths trying to calm her nerves. She had no idea what the future held for her and that was not even taking into account for the things that Mr. French had in store for her.

When Cass arrived at the building, she was impressed. How the hell does someone who owns apartments have an office this big? Cass cleared her head and made her way to the front desk. As Eric had told her, they were waiting for her. She never had to even give her name. Her bags were collected and she was told they'd be secured until she left. A nice looking security guard escorted her to the elevator and to the 9th floor with her. He gave her a big smile and told her 'good luck' and that he'd 'hope to see her later. It was exactly 11:30 when the receptionist walked her to the door.

Cass took one last deep breath and turned the door knob. When she entered, Eric was on the phone and deep in a conversation with whoever was on the other end of the line. His gruff tone let her know that someone had made a big mistake. Cass wondered if they would be getting a round with Mr. French's belt? A shudder went through her body.

He motioned for her to sit in one of the two chairs that were placed in front of his large wooden desk. By large, she meant LARGE. It wrapped around him like a fence. It was ornate and looked to be hand carved from a single piece of wood. There were latches and handles all the way around it, like there were drawers on the outside. There was a small lamp, several files, and a computer off on one of the sides. He seemed to be looking through a file on the screen and giving the caller a firm tongue lashing. When he finished, he hung up the phone and turned to her. He got up and walked around the desk and took her hand and gently kissed the top of it. Hey this is a little better than I expected, she thought to herself.

Eric pulled a file from his very organized desk. He opened it and pushed it towards Cass.

"This is a non-disclosure agreement. Everything that we do or say will become confidential. It's for your safety as well as mine, besides my lawyers insist on it." His smile lit up the room and the languid manner of his speech, belied his inner drive. There was nothing lazy about Mr. French, but it was his slow southern drawl that made Cass melt.

"Miss Mumford?"

His calling her so formally shook her from her auditory trance. "Yes, I'm sorry. Of course I understand." She signed the agreement without even reading it.

"Then the next item is your 'service' agreement. Basically, you're agreeing to provide this 'service' of your own free will, without any threats or coercion. The term of the agreement is for 90 days. At the end of the agreement, you will be provided with a sum of a million dollars. Meanwhile, your debt to me will extinguished." When he looked up, he saw that her eyes were blank and her face flushed. "We both know that the service you will provide is that you will be my personal fuck toy. You will be available for my pleasure at any time that I might desire. The text of this agreement does not mention sex but between you and I, it is implied."

Cass hesitated but cleared her throat. "A million dollars? That makes me a..."

"A whore. Yes, in a direct definition of the word, you will be my whore. Don't get all hung up on the idea of that. Let's just keep it that you are being given the opportunity to clear a debt and if you make it to the 90 days, you'll be set for a new start in life."

"B b but what if I don't like what you ask me to do? I don't..." She couldn't finish her question.

"Miss Mumford. What I will ask you do will be within your defined limits. We will be working on that this weekend. That's why I made time for us to be together. You will have safe words, so that I will know when you are reaching your limits."

"Safe words? What is that?"

Eric knew that she was naïve to what the BDSM lifestyle was all about, including the terms. It was part of her charm. So he took the next hour to explain, in as much detail, all that he thought she should know. When they both felt that she was up to speed, he offered her the contract to sign. He'd not mentioned the clothing stipend or the week paid vacation that was all included. When the contract was signed, he offered her a chance to freshen up in his private bathroom. When she returned, the tide changed.

"Miss Mumford, I have been less than a gentleman." He smiled. "I have forgotten to compliment you on how beautiful you look today. While the yoga pants/t-shirt combination was nice, you look absolutely stunning today." He hesitated for her to give the obligatory 'thank you.' "Now remove your clothing!" His voice suddenly stern and authoritative.

Chapter Five – Down and Dirty

While Cass was startled by the quick change in his demeanor, she had been expecting something like this. It had always been somewhat of a fantasy of hers to have a little 'office sex." So without much hesitation, she removed her clothing. When she was down to her bra and garter set, he stopped her.

"Very nice choice of undergarments. You look absolutely ravishing." His words were true. He thought that she was even more attractive then when he'd met here just last night.

"Thank you Sir." Cass said blushing shyly.

"As usual, we will get your accrued punishment out of the way so that we can proceed to something a little more fun."

Cass was sure that he was trying to hide a smile. "Of course Mr. French." She immediately averted her eyes. Although she had been uneasy about the prospect of being punished again, her body seemed to be looking forward to it.

Eric noticed that Cass's nipples were erect, as they laid so perfectly on the gentle upslope of her ample breasts. The thin material of her bra did little to hide that fact. Personally, Eric loved to see a woman in stockings, especially thigh highs even the cotton sock type that the younger girls wore.

He watched as she became more comfortable with her state of dress. She was a true beauty. He couldn't imagine some guy just up and leaving her. He intended to get to the bottom of that story. But for now, it was time to tend to her bottom. He stood and walked to where she stood. He caressed the slope of her breast with the back of his hand. She gasped from his touch. Eric loved her responsiveness, it was another of her charms.

"I think we will start with the standard ten slaps on your bottom with my hand. Do you think that's fair Cassandra?"

She loved when his eye brow raised in a questioning manner. It was so sexy. "Yes Sir. Whatever you decide will be fine." Cass swallowed hard, trying to ease her nervousness.

"Did you cum again after I instructed you not to?" His hand was stroking the ridge of her collar bone.

"No Sir." She hesitated. "But I was touching myself when I received your text." Her eyes never leaving the ground, even though she wanted to sneak a glimpse of his reaction.

"I think that your honesty is commendable. It shows that you have learned from your previous punishments. So in that case, I will add just a slight deviation from my planned punishment."

He guided her gently to his desk. He had her stand with her back facing it. Eric then went around and removed something from one of the many drawers. Cass really wanted to see what he was getting. When he returned he was holding some kind of 'choker" which he placed around her neck, securing it with a small lock. It looked like it was made of silver or stainless steel.

"This is my collar Cass. I've locked it in place and it will remain around your neck for the remainder of the 90 days. It is a symbol of my protection and ownership. You are now officially my fuck toy. I've taken the liberty to providing your collar with a tag. The tag has the name I will be calling you from this point on. Miss Cassandra Mumford, from this point forward you will be called many names, most of them meant to degrade and humiliate you, but my term of endearment will be 'Toy'."

Cass took a moment to take in what he was saying. The collar fit snug and she felt constricted by its tightness around her neck. She'd noticed the tag but hadn't had a chance to read it. But his constant soft touches had her body strumming. "Thank you Sir. I accept my new name and your collar with complete submission." Her voice demure and seductive.

"So how do you feel about being restrained? Being tied up?" He further clarified.

"I've been tied up before. You know, with scarves and stuff like that. I liked it." She smiles and quickly looked up. Their eyes met. She saw that he was really focused on her answer. That was comforting.

"Good. Let's have you lay back on my desk." He helped her to do as he said. He quickly took several cords and started securing her hands and feet together, right wrist to right ankle and so forth.

He made sure that each binding was secure but not tight enough to restrict blood flow. It was when he pulled her bound arms and legs back around her head and secured them to the desk, that she finally let an audible gasp escape her lips. It was a little uncomfortable but what really made her feel uneasy, was that her pussy and ass were lewdly on display. Her arms and legs were spread enough that her torso was open and provided easy access.

Eric stood back and assessed his rope work. Her breathing had increased but she appeared nowhere near any danger. Since this was their first real encounter, he would be closely monitoring her responses. He stroked her skin, gently caressing the lines of her tight muscles. He ran his fingers through the locks of her hair, then pulled the long strands into a ponytail and looped an elastic tie to bind it.

Then he took a finger and ran it down the side of her breast, stopping and pulling the cup down, exposing her soft globe. Her pink areola showcased her thick nipple. It was already erect as he took it into his mouth. He sucked gently, then started to swirl his tongue around the sensitive nub. His efforts were rewarded when he released it, as she whimpered with need. His intention was to train her body to be in a constant state of arousal. He pulled down the other cup of her bra and exposed her other nipple. He gave it the same treatment and got a matching result.

Eric's hand stroked a line from her breasts, down across her belly. He noticed her shivers as his fingers reached the gentle curve where her hip bone sloped towards her vulva. His thick fingers teased along the seams of her thong panties. He chuckled to himself when she tried to move her hips to meet them. Such a wanton slut already. He thought.

When Eric got around between the girl's spread thighs, he noticed the copious amount of fluids that were soaking her panties. He ran his finger through the cloth covered folds. She moaned loudly. He could already see the outline of her erect clit poking against the soft material. He flicked his fingertip, caressing it.

"Please. Sir. Please." She cried.

"Toy you are in this position for punishment, so you can stop with your begging."

She felt her face flush. She needed to cum so badly. It was like her sex drive was an out of control train, rolling down grade with no brakes at all. Despite his reprimand, she still wiggled her hips trying to gain some friction from his touch. His hand came down on the back of her thigh.

"Ouch Sir."

"We'd better begin before you get another ten added for misbehaving."

He reached for the seam of her panties and pull them out. He quickly snipped them with his pocketknife. He pulled the other seam and cut them completely away. He took the small cloth fragment and stuffed them into his toy's mouth. She whimpered as she was forced to taste her own arousal. Her face flushed anew. It didn't help that his thick bulge was pressing lewdly against her open pussy. He stayed there and bumped her sex rhythmically. It was driving her crazy with lust.

"Now Toy, I don't want to interrupt your enjoyment of the sweet nectar in those panties, so I won't require you to count. But I will get this over with quickly, for we have lots of things to do that are pressing." He watched as she nodded her understanding. He also noticed the hollow of her cheeks from her gentle sucking.

True to his word, his hand came down on her splayed ass. He was tempered and gave each cheek an equal thrashing. Her only reprieve was when he dipped and gave her throbbing pussy a few gentle licks. He sucked each of her swollen lips, pulling them as far as he could from her body before releasing them. Just when she was luxuriating in his excellent tonguemanship. He finished with a flurry of slaps that left her cheeks and inner thighs red and her pussy boiling over with need. He finished by grinding against her sopping wet folds again. She could feel his bulge pulsing. She wanted him in the worst way possible. He pulled back. She groaned with her displeasure. That earned her three sharp slaps to her pussy.

"You're her needy cunt. Needy cunts get attention; don't they Toy?" He said with a chuckle as he moved up towards were her head laid. He removed her panties from her mouth.

She took in a fresh breath of air. "Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir." Her eyes never left the thick bulge that laid right in front of her, albeit from an upside-down perspective. She licked her lips, preparing for what she hoped who be her first taste of him. She noticed that the front of his suit was dampened by her juices.

He moved right to her mouth. "You did such a nice job and cleaning the juices from your panties, why don't you do the same with my trousers?" He pushed his cloth covered cock against her mouth. She obediently licked and sucked her own juices from them. She moaned with his lewd treatment of her. His hand reached down and tweaked both of her tight nipples. Her pussy was throbbing and the jolt of electricity from his rough treatment of her buds only added to her agony or pleasure, she wasn't sure.

Eric reveled in his toy's responsive body. Her labia was red and swollen from his slaps and her arousal. Her fluids were clearly overflowing. Her tight areolas were crinkled and responding to his touch. His cock was throbbed with a need for release. Now that she was his, he welcomes the chance to sink his cock down her throat. He leisurely unzipped himself, as calmly as he could muster, hiding his own need from her.

Cass was biting her lower lip, anticipating her first glimpse of his cock. When his hand pulled it out, she openly panted. He was around 8" long and had a thick girth. The crown of the head was extra thick and bulbous. It was hard to judge upside down and against his large hand, but it was clearly bigger than she'd ever seen. She could see a thick droplet of pre-cum emanating from the large slit on the head of his cock. She licked her lips, almost tasting it before he even offered it to her.

Eric could see that his toy was ready to take his cock. He squeezed his shaft and let the thick blob of pre-cum hang right above her mouth. He watched as she attempted to catch it with her outstretched tongue.

"This is the reward for your honesty earlier. My cum will always be your reward, whether it be deposited in any of your holes. My holes. My pussy. My ass. My mouth." With that he let her tongue lick the head of his dick, lapping up his fluid.

She moaned with her first taste of him. It was salty sweet. His manly scent almost made her go over the edge. The stirrings of her orgasm was precariously close to completion. When he slipped his cock between her lips, she swirled her tongue around the thick head. She made sure to bring her tongue up and brushed the underside of her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock. He'd been right when he said that Mark had left because she didn't give head. She never liked the idea and would find any excuse not to do it. But there was something about him that made her want to, some innate desire to please him. Cass wasn't sure if it was his rough treatment, or something darker still, but she felt her cunny clench when her lips wrapped around his thick cock.