The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need an expert opinion on this one." He said before opening the door to the changing room. "Evan, would you mind giving your opinion on this last item?" Cass was abased at having to be seen in such a revealing way. "How do you think this looks on my slut toy?"

Cass felt so humiliated by his calling her a slut toy in front of the salesman. Evan eyed her closely. He had her spin around. He adjusted the open cups so that her breasts were centered. He had her turn around, then bend over. As soon as she did, Cass remembered she still had the anal plug in. Her face flushed bright red. When she felt Evan's hands between her legs, touching the seated plug, she almost came.

"It looks lovely on her. But I would have to insist that you pay for it anyway, as she seems to have soiled it with all of her leaking juices." He said coldly.

"Alright then, bag all of these up and let's check out. You've been more than helpful. Is there anything she could do for you to show her appreciation?" Eric smiled evilly. Cass's jaw dropped with his suggestion of her servicing the salesman.

"As lovely as that sounds, I'd much prefer something from you Sir."

"I'd love to help you out on that, but I'm strictly a ladies' man. But thanks for the compliment." Eric said as he watched Cass get back into her coat.

Once they were alone again, Eric helped Cass remove the balls that had been teasing her the whole time they'd been shopping. He had her hold them in her mouth. She whirled them around with her tongue, tasting her own juices, something she was sure she'd have to grow used to tasting. It was a relief that they hadn't slipped out, and caused further embarrassment. Then he helped her with the butt plug. He had her wrap it in a few paper towels and placed it in a bag. Though glad to have the plug out, she was more pleased that he didn't have her put it in her mouth to clean it. After paying for all of the clothing, Eric escorted his toy back out to his truck, placing their purchases in the back. They drove the short distance to his apartment, or should we say Penthouse?