The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night Baby girl." He whispered softly.

"Good night Daddy." Her softly uttered reply shattered him.

Chapter Ten - Tenuous Start to the Day

Cass rolled over in bed. Her body ached but she had slept better than she had in as long as she could remember. When her eyes slowly opened, she momentarily didn't know where she was. Then it registered that she was in "her" room in Eric's condo. Why do I have to sleep alone? Why can't I sleep with him? The questions would go unanswered. She fingered his collar that was still around her neck and she remembered her place. The sun lightly peeked around the thick curtains of her room as she sat up and stretched her sore body. Cass wasn't sure what to do. He'd given her no instructions because she'd fallen asleep. She bolted upright and quickly jumped into the shower to clean off. She needed to find him and start another day of service.

Eric had risen early as usual. He showered and checked his phone and e-mail. Being the owner of a large company never ended. He'd been working every day for the past several years, ever since his parents had died. His love life had been scattered with occasional submissives, but they were all short lived and were mainly just to quell his needs. It had been a fairly lonely existence but that had not been important. His drive to make his father's business grow. Actually, he'd been his step-father. Eric had never known his own father. His mother had remarried when he was only 2yo and grown to think of her second husband as his own.

He had decided to let Cass sleep in today. There was no pressing reason for her to be up. They'd gone to bed exhausted and hadn't even eaten anything for dinner. So after sending off a few e-mails, he went down to the kitchen and started preparing a big breakfast. He had some country music playing softly on stereo, but had it playing only in the rooms downstairs. This was his comfort zone. Alone in his kitchen. He had always loved to cook and busied himself with the task of preparing something that would provide the nourishment they would need.

Cass toweled off after her shower. She kind of liked that she didn't have to find something to wear. After brushing her damp hair and putting it into a couple of dog ear ponytails, she went downstairs to find him. She could hear the music softly laying through the speakers and could smell something wonderful cooking. When she turned the corner to where the kitchen was she stopped. He was in a pair of faded jeans, no shirt or shoes, and he was cooking. Cass leaned against the corner and just watched how he efficiently he went about the business of making breakfast. He was a picture of organization. She thought of how he had been last night, so caring, and patient with her. It wasn't like she'd thought it would be. She thought that she would be constantly fucking or sucking him or someone else he wanted to see her with. Those thoughts sacred her. He did do some things that pushed her, but in the end he'd been there to protect her, and ok that man could fuck.

He saw her staring into space. She looked lovely in his collar and nipple shields. She'd showered and put her hair in pigtails. She looked much younger, even more naïve. It's what had drawn him to her, her innocence. "Good mornin' Sunshine." His voice easy and calm.

Cass startled to his voice that brought her back to the present. "Good morning Sir. I'm sorry for flopping out on you last night. I'm ready to be punished for my bad behavior." She dropped down on her knees where she stood.

Eric continued to cook, but turned around to see her in position. "What, I'm not your Daddy this mornin'?" He chuckled.

"W what?" She stammered.

"You called me Daddy last night when you were lost in the throes of an orgasm." He smiled at her.

"I'm sorry Sir,,,uh...Master. I don't know why I did that." Her voice

"Come child." He watched as she struggled to get up from her kneeling position. She padded over to where he was standing. "I have to say, I've never been called that before, but I kinda liked it. You don't remember?" He smiled and pulled her into an embrace.

Cass tingled with warmth when he held her. "No Sir. I was in seventh heaven. You can be quite intoxicating Sir...Daddy." A warm flush of blood warmed her face and sent an early rush of fluids to her pussy.

"MMMmmm. I like the sound of that Baby Girl."

She watched as he finished the meal with one hand, just as efficiently as he had been doing with two. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Sure, you can set the table and pour us up some orange juice or milk if you'd rather have that." He kissed her forehead.

She accepted his kiss but wanted something more, but she scurried off to do as she'd been told. She found the plates and silverware, and poured them each a glass of juice. He brought the food to the table and started doling out some of everything on her plate. It was more than she could have ever finished. She pushed her food around on the plate, eating bits and pieces of things. She liked the waffles that he made with strawberries and whipped cream.

They didn't talk much while they ate and when he'd finished he took his cup of coffee and went out on the balcony. Cass busied herself with clearing the table and washing the dishes. When she'd finished with putting everything away, she took her glass of juice and went out to where he was.

Eric looked out over the city. He loved this condo, yes it was really a penthouse, but he liked it for the view it afforded. Although, he'd rather be living on a large ranch somewhere, his father had always said that he needed to be close to where things happened. He remembered his mother had moved from Texas to be with her new husband but always longed to be in an open space just like him. But you can't run a business from afar, so he settled with this place, high above it all but near his work.

He cursed himself for settling for what his dead father wanted for him. He didn't love it here. He didn't like what he did for a living. Sure it made him a rich man, but it didn't challenge him, it didn't fill a void. Eric also cursed himself for letting her get under his skin. She'd waltz right into the kitchen this morning and he just fell for her again. You can't have her Eric. You're too busy, too broken. He would have to get his head together or this was going to end ugly.

Cass walked out of the open French doors onto the balcony. He was standing at the rail, looking out, lost in thought. She moved over next to him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tight.

"On your knees slut!" His voice harsh and commanding.

She dropped her glass, breaking it and spilling its contents on the ground. She fell to her knees and got into position. She quickly remembered to open her mouth and she jutted out her tongue, offering herself. She felt the sting of a shard of broken glass cut into her knee. What did I do now? She thought, holding her tongue, not wanting to anger him more.

He turned and pulled his cock out and pushed into her open mouth. His hands grabbed her head and pushed his cock deep into her throat. She immediately started gagging. He felt her try to push him away but held her tight. When he did release her, she fell back on her behind, he thighs splayed. She had tears in her eyes. He wasn't sure if it was from her crying or from her gag reflex. Eric realized he couldn't do this. Not now, not while he was angry with her. No, angry at himself.

"Go to you room Toy. Go and think about your place. What you are here for." He said in a gruff voice.

Cass hesitated there, staring up at him. She fought back her tears. "Please Daddy, use me. I know my place. I'm Daddy's fuck toy." She turned and got on all fours, in the ass up position he'd taught her. She reached back and spread her cheeks, exposing her holes to him. "Please Daddy, use me for your pleasure."

Eric watched as she bent and presented herself for use, her sex glistened with arousal. He knew this was wrong. He couldn't use her in anger. She'd done nothing wrong, this was his problem.

"I said go to your room. Now!" His voice commanding but less angry.

Cass rose and started to pad off to her room. She turned towards her Master. "I don't know why the fuck you have me here if you don't want to use me. I should just go home and pack my things and go live on the street. I'm sure someone will find a way to use me." She turned and started again for her room.

Eric was startled by her angry response. "STOP!" He moved towards her in a deliberate manner. When he stood in front of her, he lifted her chin with his finger. "Now part of this is my fault. I have some problems with relationships and I'm having to work those things out. But, I can't sit by and let you speak in that tone and manner to me. As much as I hate to, I'm going to have to punish you for it. Even though I was the cause of it."

Eric hooked his finger into the O-ring of her collar and pulled her over to the ottoman. He sat down and pulled her over his lap. She silently complied and didn't struggle. His hands stoked her gently on her back, lightly tracing the dimple at her hips. Then his hand moved down and cupped her upturned behind. He squeezed her supple cheek.

She moaned softly. Her pussy flooded with a fresh supply of her juices as she laid over his lap, his hands softly stroking her. The way he had her over his knee had her off balance, but she felt safe in his possession. She spread her legs slightly to give him access to her holes.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling back sharply. "This is a punishment, so they will be hard. You will receive 10 slaps with my open hand. No need to count them, but you will mind your manners when I'm finished. Now why are you being punished Toy?" His voice terse but not angry.

"B...because I spoke rudely to Daddy." She replied shyly.

He didn't wait any longer. His hand came down hard on the bottom. The hard slaps came at a blistering pace, each cheek getting equal treatment.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

With each blow her cries got louder. Each time his hand connected with her bottom, her breasts wobbled and caused her turgid nipples to abrade on the cloth of the ottoman. Cass swore her pussy was leaking onto his jeans. Her belly tingled with an impending orgasm that she fought to control.

Eric's hand gently rubbed her quickly reddening ass. "You have two more to go. Where would you like them my pet?" His voice calmed by her submission.

"Where ever Daddy would like." She said coyly, but she knew where she wanted him to strike next.

"No. I want to hear where you want them."

Cass blinked. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her belly. She wanted him so badly. "D...daddy, I want them on your toy's pussy. Please Daddy? Whip your toy's pussy." She said breathlessly now. Her orgasm right on the edge.

"As you wish, but Toy, I can tell that you are very close to coming. If you do, I will whip your wet little cunny until it is so swollen, you will have to spread your lips to pee. Understood?"

"Oh yes Daddy. I'll be a good girl." Her voice determined but scared.

Eric brought his hand down hard in rapid succession right between her splayed thighs.

SLAP! SLAP!

Cass's body trembled with need but she was able to hold off her orgasm. "Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry for being rude to you."

"All is forgiven Baby Girl. Why don't you pick out a movie and we can lay here and watch it." Eric watched as she padded up to the TV. Her soft ass was red and swollen from her punishment. He chuckled to himself. The little minx had gotten into his heart. When she turned and he saw her red and swollen labia, his cock twitched. She had chosen for him to whip her soft little cunny, not because she was a pain slut, but because she knew it would please him. So when she had decided on a chick flick, he didn't care. She had earned a reward.

Eric had moved over to the couch and patted the space beside him for her to lay down. She did as he instructed and laid her head in his lap. His hand pulled the warm afghan off the back of the couch, tucking it in around her naked body. He ran his thick fingers through her soft hair. She purred, nuzzling his throbbing dick. He doubted they would get through the closing credits.

Cass relished her time in her Master's lap. Her bottom still stung from her punishment, but she cooed with lust as he ran his fingers through her hair. It seemed to lessen to sting some. While they watched the movie, she couldn't help but feel his cock against her cheek. She tried not to snuggle against it, not wanting to raise her Master's ire, but she longed for him to fill her with his shaft.

They shared a bonding, luxuriating on the couch. During one of the steamier scenes, Cass couldn't take it anymore. She crawled up into her Master's lap, straddling him with her wet cunny against his throbbing bulge. "Please Daddy, fuck you little toy." She begged. He nodded his assent. She kissed him sweetly and reached between her legs and unzipped his jeans, releasing his thick cock. Cass lifted slightly and sank down onto his shaft. Because she was so wet, her pussy was able to take his girth with little effort, slowly ground on his cock, her clit rubbing against his pubic bone. She wrapped her arms around his neck and swirled her hips, feeling his thick shaft hit all of the walls of her channel. He let her set the pace.

He reached around and cupped her ass and found them still warm. She moaned as the sting was renewed. She tightened around his cock. "Please Daddy, may I cum?"

"Yes, cum on your Daddy's cock." His voice gravely with lust. He felt her body immediately tense, as the spasms washed over her. He didn't force the pace, but let her writhe on his cock. He could feel her clinching, milking him. He fought off the urge to follow her. He wasn't finished with her yet. She slowed to a stop but kept swirling her hips slowly. When she'd come back down and her breathing was calmer. He slipped his hands under her thighs and lifted her up, cupping her bottom. He squeezed her tender ass and brought her up and down at a feral pace, his cock sloshing in her wet pussy. She fell into the crook of his neck as he took what was his. His tempo was thunderous. She mewed and whimpered with each savage thrust. He could feel his scrotum tightening. Before she could beg, he said. "Cum with me Baby Girl."

"AAAAhhh t...thank you D...dadddyyyyyyy."

They both stiffened and fell over the edge of the abyss together. Their lustful sounds, echoing throughout the great room, until his pace slowed. They laid there in each other's arms until their heartbeats synced. A thin sheen of sweat glistened from their bodies. Their bodies clinching, until all was calm.

Cass sat in her Master's lap with his softening cock still inside her. Her fingers running through the thick patch of hair on his chest. "Thank you Daddy." She purred.

12