The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 05

Story Info
Young sub celebrates her 24th B'day at a BDSM Club.
7k words
4.51
46.6k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen - Lunch at the Office

It's been several weeks since the business meeting. Eric had made good on his promise to get Cass some piercings. She had decided to get her nipples and her clit hood done. While it limited rough play for at least a month, it did little to interfere with their D/s relationship. Cass still did her daily rituals. Eric was kept sated and happy with his arraignment. Time seemed to go by rather quickly though. The end of their contractual arraignment was growing near. Neither was sure what would happen then.

During the past month, they had played many games. Eric always found ways to challenge his young submissive. They had gone out to dinners, where he teased her incessantly. He had her wear the BenWa balls out dancing one night. He worried that she would pass out before he scooped her up and brought her home to ravish over and over. She continued her anal training and he took her there almost every night. She'd grown fond of pleasing him with her tight hole. Her toned Kegels acted like a pulsing suction cup, milking him to the point where he could stand it no more and would release into her bowels over and over again.

It was Friday morning and Eric was doing his final inspection before leaving for work. He stood at the foyer of his penthouse and marveled at how far his 'fuck toy' had progressed in her training. Every move was graceful and practiced. The few times he had people over, her adherence to protocols had been flawless. Eric had trained many submissives in his years as a Dom, but never one so perfect. He wasn't sure how he would do without her here. That time was rapidly approaching, but as he stood there admiring her form, he was lost in her beauty. Her pierced nipples stood erect, begging for attention. When he'd placed her butt plug in, her clitty was exposed and swollen with need. He liked the way her piercings kept her ready to please him.

"Sir, my birthday is Saturday. I wondered if this slave could make a special request?" Her eyes down, her voice a shy little whisper.

"Absolutely my pet, anything you want. By the way, how old are you? I can't believe I've never asked before now."

"I'll be 24 Sir."

"My God, you're nearly half my age." He shook his head. "So what would you like to request?"

"Silly Daddy, age is just a number." She smiled. "Sir, Liz keeps telling me about a club that her and her Master go to. If it pleases you, I'd like to go there."

"You mean Rose Noire - Black Rose? I don't know my pet. I haven't been there in several months. I'm not sure you're ready for that." His voice edgy and terse.

"Please Daddy? I've heard so much about it." She nuzzled his thigh as she begged.

Eric nervously tapped the side of his pant leg. He had distance himself from the club since she'd been with him because he was well known there. As much as he'd like to get her to a club setting and see how she would perform, he wasn't sure if she could handle it. But he thought it over a few more minutes. "OK my pet, if you insist. We will celebrate your 24th birthday at the club. I will contact Stefan and let him know we're coming." He ran his fingers through her hair.

"Who is Stefan Master?"

"He's the co-owner and Liz's Master."

"Thank you Daddy. I look forward to it."

"Since I'm doing this for you. I want you to come bring me lunch today at the office. You will wear only thigh highs and heels. You may wear a coat to cover yourself until you're inside the office. Be there promptly at noon. Am I understood?"

"MMMmmm. Yes Master. Lunch in your office, at noon, wearing only heels and thigh high stockings."

"Very good. I will see you then." With that he turned and left her there kneeling.

§ § §

At 11:45 Cass was pulling up to the front of his office building. Cass felt that everyone knew that she was naked under her coat. Three months ago that would have bothered her, but today, she didn't give it a second thought. She proudly wore his stainless steel collar for everyone to see. If he wanted her to strut naked except for her heels and stockings, she would without hesitation. She was his Fuck Toy and proud of it.

She'd made fried chicken to surprise him. He was always talking about his grandmother's fried chicken and she'd found the recipe In some of his notes. She'd practiced several times until she felt like she had it just right. Today would be the test. As she approached the receptionist to his office, she blushed remembering the first time she'd come here and how she'd ended up restrained and throat fucked on his desk. Her little cunny was moist and ready for whatever he had planned for her today. She was so excited about going to the club that she would do anything to please him today.

The receptionist got the door for her as her hands were full. "Thank Maggie." She said graciously.

"You welcome Toy." She said with a knowing grin. "He's been pacing all morning. Maybe you can set him at ease."

"Oh yes Ma'am. I plan to." They both giggled.

When she entered the room and the door was closed behind her. She set down the container of food and removed her coat, hanging it on the rack. He was on the phone but was watching her every move. She picked the container back up and sauntered over to his desk. She set the container with his food in front of him and knelt at his feet, head down, knees apart, arms folded behind her, and her back arched, presenting her body for him.

She waited for his call to end. "Master your lunch."

Eric leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you Baby Girl." He opened the container and saw the freshly fried chicken, home fries, and a small container of cole slaw. "You've out done yourself. I'm very pleased."

Cass blushed at his admiration and her cunny flooded with the knowledge that he was pleased with her. She waited with baited breath for him to taste it. She dared to sneak a peek at his face. She saw him smile and heard his moan and knew that she had succeeded in making it to his grandmother's standards.

"MMMmmm. Baby Girl, you've absolutely amazed me. Not even my Mother could make Grandma Hellen's fried chicken." She squealed with delight.

She waited patiently while he ate his meal. Every other bite, he would offer her a morsel, placing each bite on her lips. Every scrap he offered was like manna from heaven. It fed her belly, and fed her soul. The sounds coming from his throat with each bite only added to the fire in her core. When he finally finished, he offered his greasy fingers. Her lips parted automatically, as she licked and sucked them clean. Her cunny was so wet that she knew the lace from her stockings would be soaked with her juices.

When his fingers had been licked clean, he sat back. Cass could see that her sucking his fingers had had a pleasant effect on him. His thick cock was straining against the front of his trousers. She licked her lips, as her mouth watered at the thought of having him there.

"It looks like my Fuck Toy is still hungry?"

"Yes Daddy. I'm always hungry for your cock." She giggled.

"Then you shall have it. Now suck your Daddy's cock." His voice deep and commanding.

"Yes Master." Her own voice, drenched in lust.

Cass crawled over between his thighs and unbuckled his belt, removing it in case he wanted to whip her with it later. Then she unbuttoned his trousers and unzipped his fly. Her tiny hands reached into his boxers and grasped his thick cock. Her mouth was drooling with the anticipation of having him in her mouth. When she pulled his cock out it was throbbing. She could feel his pulse in the veins that pumped blood to his organ. This had been her singular focus for almost three months now. Pleasing her Master's cock. Each day she saw that it was pleased like it was the last time she would see it. As each day counted down to the end of her contract, that thought became more real.

Eric watched as she took his cock in both hands and squeezed. She licked the large drop of pre-cum that oozed from the slit of his bulbous head. Her eyes were half-lidded already. When she started three months ago, she had little experience with sucking cock, now she was the best he'd ever had. She wrapped her soft lips around the crown and sucked, hollowing her cheeks. Her hands still grasping his cock, twisted in opposite directions as her mouth went up and down on his dick. The multiple sensations that this caused had him right at the edge of coming.

She sensed that her Master was fighting off his release and she eased up her stimulation. She placed her hands submissively behind her back as he had taught the first time. Now she took long slow strokes with just her mouth. Each time letting his cock escape her lips with a loud 'pop'. She knew he liked that. When she felt like he had regained his composure, she pressed the cock further down her throat. When the head of his dick touched the back of her throat, she shuddered. Over the past three months, she been able to orgasm from giving him head. She loved the subservient feeling of giving herself over to him in this rawest of ways. As her Master's cock slipped through the tight opening of the throat, her cunny hummed with pleasure.

Eric felt his dick slipped down her throat, when her muscles quivered as she swallowed, he felt as though her throat was massaging his dick. His hand went to the back of her head and held her there. He let her come up for air but pushed her right back down on his cock. She eagerly complied. Her moans only muffled with his cock in the depths of her throat. Her saliva dribbled down onto her breasts each time she came up for air. The last time she swallowed him, she looked up with his cock completely down her throat. Her eyes begging for his cum. His balls tightened and he sent thick ropes of his release into her waiting belly. He leaned back in his chair as she suckled him, milking the last precious drips of his cum. Even though his cock was sensitive after his orgasm, he loved how she nuzzled his dick. Before they left the office that afternoon, they had fucked in every way possible. He had to steady her as they walked out of the building, his cum oozing from her pussy.

Chapter Fourteen - Rose Noire

The day started like every other one since Cass had submitted to Eric in their contractual arrangement. She woke in her own bed, showered and prepared her body for her Master. She woke him with her morning worshiping of her Master's cock. Then she went to make him breakfast. It was Saturday, her birthday and the last weekend of their contract. After this weekend, it would end and she would be set for life with the million dollars he had promised her for finishing the service contract.

Cass didn't want the contract to end, but he'd never said anything about extending it or anything else for that matter. So while the day was a happy one, there was also the finality of it looming. She finished his omelet just when he came down to eat. He was dressed in faded jeans, unbuttoned and teasing her with the trail of hair that led from his broad chest to his thick cock. She never felt like she could get enough of him.

Eric had found her like most morning, dancing while flitting around the kitchen. She always took his breath away every time he saw her voluptuous body. Her curves seemed to be made for him alone. He knew the contract was drawing to a close. While he'd love to continue as if nothing would end, he knew he couldn't be committed to someone full time. His business required too much of his time. He'd been spending much too much time with his fuck toy and it was time for him to get back to work.

"Your breakfast is ready Master. Is there anything else you require?" She said with a smile on her face.

"No, I thought we'd relax and enjoy the day watching a movie. Tonight, you're gonna need all the rest you can get." His smile scared her and excited her.

They did spend the day lounging around. When late afternoon arrived, Cass went to prepare herself for their trip to Rose Noire, the BDSM club that Liz had been talking about for a month. This was going to be a celebration of her 24th birthday. She had been so pleased that her Master had agreed to go, even though he seemed reluctant. Liz had been raving on and on about all the things that happen there. It left Cass wet every time.

Once she had taken another shower, she prepped her body in case her Master wanted to use all of her holes tonight. When she stepped out of the bathroom she found a couple of boxes laying on her bed. She opened the first one to find a beautiful golden satin dress. It had spaghetti straps that crossed in the back but went to the apex of her bottom. The deep V in front went down between her breasts and stopped below the navel. The length came to mid-thigh with slits up each side. When she put it on she felt so sexy. It was like wearing nothing at all. Her piercings were clearly visible through the thin fabric. It teased her body with its delicate touch. Any quick move and she would flash her body to the world. The thought of that excited her, sending a shudder to her core. The note attached to the box read:

This is for another night Baby Girl, when I take you out for dinner and dancing for your birthday.

Daddy*

Her body shuddered with the thought of dancing with her Master in that dress. Cass took the dress off before she ruined it with her juices and hung it up in her closet. The next box was smaller. When she opened it, the box contained a small black band of latex, matching latex garter set and a pair of expensive silk stockings. The note attached to it read:

This is what I want to see you in tonight for the club. I hope that you're ready for this step.

Happy 24th Birthday Baby Girl.

Daddy*

Cass finally figured out the band went around her chest, barely covering her nipples. Surprisingly, it held her breasts together for some nice cleavage. Her nipples abraded on the latex and sent a nice tingle of electricity to her clit. The stockings felt wonderful and were topped off with a bright red pair of 5" heels. The rest of her body would be bare. When she went downstairs she found her Master standing at the fireplace wearing a pair of black Levi button-fly jeans, a button down black shirt, and a pair of black Tony Lama cowboy boots. Cass stopped in her tracks. He literally took her breath away. She'd seen him dressed up before, but never in full 'Dom' mode. Her cunny contracted when she took in the full view of him. She wanted to fall to her knees right there.

When Eric saw Cass come down the stairs wearing the skimpy latex outfit he'd picked out for her to wear, his cock twitched. She has no idea how beautiful she is. He thought, as he watched as her breasts wobbled but held by the thin strap of latex across her nipples. The matching garter framed her voluptuous hips and shapely legs. He could see her lips glistening already. He hoped this night turned out the way she wanted it to. He had some reservations still, but it was her day, and he would accommodate her tonight.

"Cass, you look absolutely stunning." He cupped her face in his strong hands and kissed her on the lips. His tongue slipped in without any resistance. Her breath hitched, then he released her. "Tonight is your night. Whatever you want to happen, it will be up to you. I will just be there to protect you."

"Thank you Daddy." She said giggling. "You look very handsome Master. I'm going to have to beat the other submissives off with a stick." That prophetic statement only hinted at what would happen tonight.

Eric wrapped her coat around her and escorted her to the waiting car. They were taking a limo tonight. He held her hand and felt her shivering. He asked her if she was cold, but she told him that it was only her nerves. He held her tight in his arms. They each had a few glasses of champagne on the way over to the club. He had told her since they might end up playing, she could only have a few. He reminded her that she would responsible to not get too intoxicated. She promised and snuggled into the crook of his neck for the rest of the way.

They arrived about 10pm at the club. The red heart surrounding a black rose was on the front of the building but no other signs or symbols gave an idea of what was inside the dark building. The valet helped her out of the car and she took her Master's arm as he escorted her inside. The foyer was brightly lit. Music could be heard down the hall but was muffled by the doors that led inside the club. After signing in she found out that he had paid her membership already. She was given a black band to wear on her wrist. He told her that it signified that she was a claimed submissive and no one would bother her. She found comfort in that. When they approached the double doors to the club, they were met by a very imposing black man, his arms folded across his thick chest.

"Good to see you, Boss. It's been a while." The black man shook Eric's hand.

"Good to see you too Marcus. How's the family? That girl of yours still keeping a tight leash on you?" He laughed.

"You know it Sir."

"This is Toy. Toy this is Marcus a trusted friend." Cass shook his offered hand. His huge hand swallowed hers.

"If you need anything tonight pretty lady, you let Marcus know." His smile was warm and real.

Cass squeezed Eric's arm as they walked through the doorway. The music was much louder inside. He led them over towards the bar area. But before they could get there, a young women approached them. She was blonde and was wearing only a simple black collar and belly chain.

"Master Eric! It's so good to see you. I've missed you. Are you going to play tonight? I could use my ass whipped." The bubbly blonde girl exclaimed. She had come right up to Eric and was brushing her body against him.

Eric politely pushed her away. "Eva, you look lovely, as usual. I've been busy training Toy. Toy, this is Eva." Eric gestured towards Cass. The girl acted as if she'd not even noticed her before.

"Oh, Hi. Toy is it? How cute." Eva turned back to Eric. "So are you going to whip my ass Master?" Her hand was on the center of his chest.

Cass was getting mad. Doesn't she see that we're together? I am wearing his collar. She thought as she pulled Eric's arm a little so they would move on.

"Excuse me Eva, I have other plans. It was nice to see you again."

With that Eric and Cass were headed to the bar. When they arrived, Liz was already there. Cass wanted to run ahead but held her excitement back. Liz was wearing a white corset with matching stockings. She had a frilly crape skirt that did little to hide her body. Her heels were red and very high. When they finally reached the bar, Eric let her free to hug Liz. The girls kissed, then they all sat down at a table.

"Where's Stefan?"

"He's coming. I texted him you two were here. He's curious to see what's been keeping you away from the club." She said with a wry smile.

"Oh is he now?" Eric's smile was equally sardonic.

A waitress dressed in a haltered fishnet dress approached them. Cass eyed her suspiciously. She sat down in Eric's lap. "Can I get you anything, and I mean anything?"

Eric, somewhat embarrassed by this open display of affection, helped her to stand. "We'll have a bottle of your best Champagne." He waited for her to leave but she still stood there. "That will be all for now." The waitress gave a 'pfft' and walked off. She returned several minutes later with a bucket of iced Champagne and three glasses. They shared the bottle, having a few glasses each.

"Did you come here a lot Master?" Cass asks shyly.

"Yes, I did before I met you." He answered directly. "I'm actually part owner with Stefan."

"Sir, you never told me that. And those girls, they were submissives from before?"

"Yes, I've played with several of the submissives here, but I am here with you tonight." His hand took hers.

12