The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could ask another question, a tall imposing man entered their space. He had long dark brown hair that was pulled up into a man bun. He wore a strip of branded leather around his thick neck. He was shirtless and his smooth muscular chest tapered down to his narrow waist. He had an impressive six-pack and his Adonis muscle disappeared into his tight leather pants, which brought Cass's focus to the large bulge that was clearly defined by his tight pants. The sight of it took her breath away.

He took her hand in his. "You must be Toy. I'm Stefan. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I see why Eric has been keeping you hidden." He leaned in and kissed her hand.

Cass had never been one to garner much attention. This was over the top. She could barely take a breath and she was sure that he could hear her heart bounding in her chest. Her mouth was too dry to respond, so she just smiled.

Stefan looked over to Eric. "Does she talk. Or do you have her muted for tonight?"

"No she talks." He looked at her. "You should respond to someone if they are speaking to you directly."

"I'm s...sorry Sir. This is all a bit overwhelming." Her eyes went down.

"That's alright Sugar, I can understand how this must all appear to someone that's not familiar with the lifestyle. How are things going with this big lug?" Stefan gestured towards Eric.

"Our contract ends after this weekend, but it's been quite a learning experience Sir."

"Well I hope that you enjoy your night tonight and Happy Birthday Toy." He kissed her hand again. She hadn't realized he was still holding it.

"Stefan, could you have Becky wait our table tonight?" Eric asked.

Stefan looked back to Cass. "Absolutely, I'll send her over. I've got to go check on the front door. I'll be back in a bit."

Cass watched as Stefan walked away. He has a gorgeous ass too. She thought to herself. She looked back to Liz. "Girlfriend, you have one hunk of a man there." They both giggled.

"He knows it too." Liz replied.

Eric wasn't too pleased by her comments but didn't say anything. She was only his for another few days. She could do or say anything she wanted.

Liz saw Eric's reaction to their comments, so she changed the subject. "Why don't you show Toy around the club? I'll hold our table.

"Sure, would you like that?" He said looking at Cass.

"Oh absolutely. Maybe you'll find a reason to whip my ass." She said sarcastically, repeating what Eva had said earlier. Cass wasn't sure why she was jealous of the women he'd been with before. He already said that he was with her tonight, but it hurt her just the same.

Eric stood and took her hand. They made their way through the crowds of people that were mingling. They were stopped occasionally by members that wanted to say hi. Each time he introduced Cass as his 'Toy'. He watched as she kept her back arched and her posture perfect for him. He was proud to have her by his side.

Cass was astounded at the sheer size of the place, not to mention all the people and their dress. She saw so many naked people, it almost became normal to her. They were heading to a doorway towards the back when she looked and saw a man bent over a table. He was being fucked by his Mistress with a huge black strap-on. At first she wasn't sure he was enjoying it until she saw his erect cock swinging like a pendulum with her every stroke. Cass's cunny clinched at the sight of it.

Eric held the door for her and they entered a long hallway. There were doors on either side along the way. Each one had a window. He'd told her that this was for the protection of the members. That monitors were assigned throughout the club to make sure that all activity was safe, sane, and consensual. Once they got to a door towards the end of the hall. Eric gestured for her to enter. Inside there were chairs like a gallery. There were several people sitting and watching through a glass partition. Inside another room, she could see a large woman with her arms secured above her. Her Dom was flogging her while another man with a black hood on, was licking her pussy. Cass recognized her screams. The woman's large breasts heaved as she took her the pain of her Master's flogger and the pleasure of the other man's tongue.

As they sat watching the show, Eric slipped his hand along her inner thigh. When it reached her pussy, Cass let out a moan. She was soaking wet. This place was oozing eroticism. She shuddered with his touch. She needed her Master's cock inside her. Before she could ask to cum, his hand moved to her nipple. He flicked his finger across her engorged nub.

"Shall we continue the tour?" His voice gravely with lust.

"Y...yes Master." She whimpered.

Chapter Fifteen - Happy 24th?

He led her back out into the hallway. They found an elevator and went up the top floor. When the doors opened they stepped out and into what looked like giant living room. They was a large crowd of people, most of them dressed, but there were several girls in stockings and heels. They all wore red collars and were servicing several of the members. There were single men and women, as well as couples there.

"This is what's called the Sanctuary. It's for the elite of the club. All types of debauchery happen here, and what happens up here, stays up here. The slaves with the red collars, they are employees and work this floor. They are highly trained in the arts of pleasing both men and women."

There was a slave crawling around the room, being led on a leash by her Master. Cass watched as she went from person to person, offering her service. Her Master kept cropping her ass as she crawled around the room. Cass wondered why no one seemed to use her, she was very beautiful. Just when she was about to ask her Master, they were approached by another slave.

"Master Eric, would you or sub like any refreshments?" Her voice soft and demure.

"No thank you slave Anna. We've about had our limit for tonight."

"May I be of service to you in anyway, Sir?" Her eyes down, and in perfect posture.

Cass again felt a tinge of jealousy with her offer. She knew that her Master had every right to partake of any person here. She was just his fuck toy, not his girlfriend or wife. These thoughts only brought anger. She was mad at herself for allowing her feelings to cloud her devotion to her Master. This silent battle went unnoticed by Eric. They spent a few more minutes watching the various scenes in the great room, before deciding to make their way back to the bar. Just as they were at the door to the elevator someone called out.

"Master Eric! It's good to see you back at the club." A loud bellowing voice called out.

Eric and Cass turned to the sound of the voice. It was the Master and his slave, who was still crawling behind him. "Hello there, Master Drake. It's been a while since I've seen you here as well." Eric said, trying to hide is displeasure with the man.

"You must remember Jasmine, wasn't she your slave a few months back?" Master Drake said looking straight at Cass.

Eric didn't answer right away, hesitating to pick the precise words to say. "Of course I remember Jasmine." He nodded her way. "This is my current submissive, Toy. We are here celebrating her 24th birthday." He gestured to Cass.

Master Drake took her hand and kissed it. His eyes trailed down her body. "Happy Birthday Toy. She's quite lovely. You know how to pick them." He didn't let go of her hand. "Is she as insatiable as Jasmine?"

Eric didn't feel that his question merited a response. "We must be getting back to our party, if you will excuse us." Eric took Cass in his arms and turned for the elevator.

"Let me offer your Toy with a Birthday present. I'd like you to have my slave for the evening. She will be at your service." He handed the slave's leash to Eric, who accepted it reluctantly before handed it over to Cass. As the elevator door was closing, he offered a response. "Thank you Master Drake. Good evening." His voice terse.

The three of them were silent as the elevator descended. Once they were in the main room, Cass led her slave by the leash back to the bar. When they arrived, Liz did not appear pleased. She obviously knew of Jasmine. The four of them sat back down. Cass talked about all the things she had seen during the tour. Eric sat there wondering how this night had gone wrong. He knew this was a difficult situation with one of his ex-slaves here with his current one.

Cass had just finished telling Liz all about the tour when the slave interrupted her. "Ma'am, may I service you?" She asked pleadingly.

Cass wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't happy that her Master's last slave was at their table. "No, not right now." She turned back to Liz to say something, then she heard the slave start moaning. When she turned back to see why, she saw that the young woman was openly fingering herself, she was looking right at Eric.

"Master, you still like to hear your slaves to be vocal don't you?" Her fingers were moving over her erect clit.

Eric hesitated in responding. "It's very erotic to hear a woman be pleasured."

Cass became even more angered at the blatant behavior of the slave. She turned to Eric. "Master, when the waitress comes back, would you order another bottle of Champagne?"

"Why wouldn't you be able to do that yourself?" He replied.

"Because my mouth will be filled with your cock."

With that she fell to her knees before her Master. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. Cass reach in and pulled out his erect cock. She licked her lips as she looked into his eyes. "You can watch the slave, but know that it is my mouth that is giving you pleasure Master." She could feel her body tingle with need. Having her Master's cock in sight made her want to jump on his lap and ride him to her own orgasm. She fought that thought back.

She took his length in one move. She fought her gag reflex as the head of his shaft pressed against the back of her throat. She bobbed her head along its length, taking the head and swirling her tongue around the crown. He groaned with her laving on his cock.

While she was servicing her Master she heard the slave say. "Would you like to see my pussy up close Master?"

Then Cass saw the girl climbing up onto the table. Each of her legs dangled on either side of where her head bobbed on her Master's dick. She felt his cock twitch in her mouth. She doubled her efforts to please him. Instead of leaning back and enjoying her efforts, he was leaning forward. The slave moaned loudly. He was licking her pussy while she sucked his cock. His cock was throbbing and she could tell that he was nearing his release. She opened her throat and took his length all the way down. She used the swallowing motion to milk his shaft with her throat muscles. He grunted and spilled his jism down her throat. She kept him buried inside her mouth until all of cum was emptied, even though she was seeing stars.

Cass made sure that every drip of his cum was cleaned from his cock before putting it back in his pants. She was craving for some cock to fill her completely. Then she stood and turned to the slave. "Go back to your chair." Her voice commanding. Eric took note of her domineering manner, marveling in seeing this side of her.

Eric watched as the slave, not having reach orgasm, moved obediently back to her seat. The waitress arrived with the fresh bottle and poured three glasses. Cass gulped hers down and poured herself another. The next several minutes went by with no one speaking a word.

The slave having not orgasmed, started to finger herself again. Her legs were splayed and she had three fingers were inside her red and swollen labia. Cass saw that her Master's cock was regaining status. She looked to the slave. "Did I tell you that you could pleasure yourself?" Again, her voice was domineering.

"No Mistress, b...but"

"I want you to slap that fucking cunt until I tell you to stop!" Cass said in anger.

"Y...yes Mistress." With that the slave began slapping her pussy. Her wetness splashed over her inner thighs and belly, but she didn't stop.

That was when Master Stefan came back around to the table, hearing the commotion. "I see that the table is having some action. Is there anything I can get for you?"

Cass turned around to see Stefan behind her. "Yes, you can fuck me with that huge dick of yours." She stood and bent herself over the table, offering her pussy to Stefan.

He looked to Eric, who gave his silent consent. Eric knew that he had told her that she could do whatever she felt comfortable with doing tonight. He hadn't expected this, but he was in no real position to stop it. At least it was with someone he trusted in Stefan.

With Eric's nod, he unzipped the fly of his leather pants and pulled his cock out. It was impressive by anyone's standards at more than 11" long, and thick. It was covered in veins and pulsed with every beat of his heart, ingorging it even more. He fisted it and rubbed it through Cass's splayed folds. Her marveled at how wet and willing she was.

Cass shuddered when his thick crown furrowed through her sloppy slit. She pushed back against the intrusion. He didn't wait for her to do that again. He buried his throbbing cock inside her with one massive thrust. Cass let out a loud moan that reverberated through her body, just like the ripples of her impending orgasm. Her pussy felt like it was being spit in two. She'd never had anything that large inside her. If it had not been for the copious amounts of her juices, she probably would have.

Eric gave her no chance to adjust to his girth. She wanted to be fucked and he was going to fuck her like never before. He could feel her pussy try to clinch around his shaft, but he just kept pounding her relentlessly. He could feel her moving towards her orgasm. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled back. She broke over the edge. He fought back his own release, not wanting this to end just yet. He did let her catch her breath, but he was surprised when she when she spoke.

Cass had just had one of the best orgasms of her life, but she was not satisfied yet. Not with her Master's previous slave at the table. She looked her way. "Get over there and ride my Master's cock with that cunt of yours." She was still pushing back against Stefan's throbbing dick. She motioned for Liz to get up on the table. When she did, Cass started to lick her friend's pussy as she continued to take her Master's massive cock. Her body quivering with each stroke.

Liz didn't take long before she was in the throes of her own resounding orgasm. She gushed across Cass's face. The area smelled of sex and sweat. Cass licked the spilled juices of the pussy before her. Her second orgasm was fast approaching.

Eric sensed the sub's cunt milking him again, her pussy closing in on another orgasm. He slowed before pulling out. His hands on her behind, holding her cheeks spread, looking down at her gaping hole. He plunged back in, his thick cock pulling on her outer labia as he entered her again. She moaned into Liz's pussy. He kept this up for several strokes. He could tell that it was frustrating her. Her legs were shaking and her body trembled. She was right on the edge and he wanted to keep her there.

Cass was about to explode. Her body was a bundle of nerves and each time Stefan pulled out and reentered her, she felt it to her core, the pain and pleasure of it. "Please." She begged, but he was relentless. She had never been used like this by her Master. She felt like a true fuck toy, her hole being used for his pleasure now. "Please Sir." His thrusts hitting the bottom of her cunt, taking her breath with each thrust. "PLEASE SIRRRRRR." Begging for her release.

Her pleas were almost matched by the slut riding Eric's cock. But she didn't care at this point, she only wanted to feel Stefan's cum erupting inside her. She was like a rag doll as he fucked every inch of her cunt. Every nerve of her pussy was abrading on the thick cock inside her. When she felt it swell even larger, she knew his release was coming. When she felt the thick ropes of his warm cum splash against her cervix, she broke into a million pieces around him. Stars shot across her eyes as they rolled to the back of her head. If it hadn't been for his hands on her ass, she would have collapsed to the floor. He held her down against the table until her breathing slowed.

When Cass was finally able to stand, her latex strap had slipped down and left her nipples bare. Her piercings tingled as another small shudder raced through her. She was truly sated, but those feelings were interrupted by the slave's loud orgasm. It was like a dagger through her heart. Even though she had been the one to instigate their coupling, it didn't take the sting out of seeing them fuck.

Without saying a word, she gathered her belongs and headed for the door. Stefan and Liz were the only ones to see her leave, Eric and the slave were still in the throes of their orgasms.

Cass made it to the double doors leading to the exit. She saw Big Marcus. Her tears were streaming down her cheeks. "C...could you get me a cab Marcus?"

He helped her get her coat on. Then walked her out to where the cabs were waiting. "Are you sure you're alright. Why don't you wait for Master Eric? You shouldn't be alone like this."

"I need to be alone Marcus. I've got to get away from here. Please understand." She sniffled as she replied. Her hand on his massive chest.

The cab took her back to Eric's penthouse. She handed him a hundred-dollar bill and asked him to wait while she went up and got some of her things. She got the doorman to let her into the condo. She grabbed her old clothes, throwing them into a bag. The one thing she did take that he 'd bought her was the golden satin dress. She wasn't sure why, maybe it was the way it made her feel when she tried it on. When she returned to the cab, she gave cabbie her old address and he pulled away.

When Eric found out that Cass had left, he quickly followed behind her. When he reached the front door, her cab was pulling away. He sat down on the curb with his head in his hands. The only woman he had truly loved was gone. How could he ever explain to her how much he loved her, cherished her, needed her.

12