The Making of a Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric couldn't believe his luck. Here before him was a truly submissive creature. He was a busy man, and didn't have time to take on a new submissive. Certainly one that obviously didn't know what being a submissive meant. But seeing her body presented in such subservient way, coupled with how responsive her body was, he thought maybe he should make time to take her under his wing. She had angered him with her not having the rent money and for her lying, but her vulnerability was a real turn on to him. She was someone he could exploit for his own pleasure.

"Come closer Cassandra." He motioned for her to straddle his leg.

She complied without hesitation. She pressed her body against his knee, her breasts on either side. She felt him lift his cowboy boot up and rubbed her aching pussy. She sat down on his boot, grinding against the soft leather. His hand reached for her hair and pulled her face down on his thigh. Her cheek felt the corded muscles of his thick thigh. She luxuriated in the rough touch of his jean covered leg, as she ground her wet lips against his leather boot. His fingers stroking her hair as she laid her head on his thigh. Her hand went up and touched the bulge in his jeans. She found his thick shaft and gave it a squeeze. When he growled it sent shivers through her body. The animalistic sound released a flood of her juices to her cunny.

"Please." She begged. She wanted to feel him inside her.

Her suppliant moans only made his decision easier. He would make her an offer. In her vulnerable state, financially and sexually, he knew it was an offer she couldn't refuse. He rubbed his boot against her splayed pussy. She reached her arm around his leg and shamelessly humped his leg like a wanton slut.

She felt him reach down and grasped her turgid nipple and pinched it, pulling it away from her body. Because she was already pressed tight against his leg, she couldn't relieve the taunt stretch of her nipple. Her pain was the trigger that set off her release. The tremors started deep in her belly and rippled out through the rest of her body. She squeezed his cock as her orgasm racked her body, sending shudders up and down her spine, down to her quivering pussy. Her juices shamelessly flooding the leather of his boot. Cass held tight to his leg as the vibrations of her body slowly died down. He released her aching nipple. She gasped openly as the blood rushed back into her bud. The sharp pain sent another wave of pleasure through her.

His hand now rested on her head, softly stroking her hair. He let her breathing slowly return to normal. He could feel her heartbeat against his knee. Eric loved that she had been so responsive that she had orgasmed from grinding on his boot. Although she'd cum without permission, she wasn't his submissive. Not yet anyway, but he would soon rectify that. As much as he'd like to sink his thick cock into her wet pussy, he needed to her to submit to him in a contractual agreement.

Eric pushed the submissive slut off his leg. She tumbled to the floor. The flush of her face and chest let him know that she'd had her release. But when she righted herself and returned to the presentation position, ready for his next command, he had to hide his satisfaction with her. Her body was covered in a sheen of lust. Her nipples tight and swollen. Her pussy, slick with her juices, was red and engorged from rough grinding on his leather boot.

Eric looked down at her wet fluids on his boot. She followed his gaze and her face flushed more with the embarrassment of having orgasmed from his degradation.

"I see you've made a mess on my boot. What do you think we should do about that Cassandra?" His voice, rich in tone, went straight to her core.

"I will get something to wipe it up Sir." She said as she broke position and reached for her t-shirt.

"I'd rather see you clean it with your tongue. Now get down there and get busy." His voice strong and demanding.

Cass didn't hesitate. She had been sated and didn't want to be punished again for not following his order. She bent down and started licking her own juices from his boot. The damp leather was tangy sweet. Her position had her turgid nipples abrading on the carpet, her ass, still red and stinging from her recent strapping, was high in the air. Her pussy flooded with new juices as he forced her to clean his boot. She felt so humiliated, but licked until there was no hint of her lust left on the leather.

"That's enough. Hand me your phone."

She moved quickly and retrieved her cell, handing it to him. He took it and punched in his personal cell number, then tossed it on the couch beside him. When he looked up, she had returned again to the position he had taught her. Such a good girl. He thought. He stood, grabbing his belt, doubling it and wrapping it around her supple neck. He lifted it lightly and she stood with him. He led the naked slut by his belt to her front door. He abruptly pressed her against the wall in the foyer.

"I will text you tomorrow. I want you to come to my office at lunchtime. I'm going to give you a chance to settle your debt. That is, if you can handle it." His breath was hot on her neck. "You're going to be my personal fuck toy. If you don't think you can handle that, start packing your bags."

Cass could feel the thick bulge of his cock pressed against her still tender ass. She wanted him inside her, now, not tomorrow. Why do I want to subject myself to this? Her body answered her as she felt the stirrings of lust well up from his rough treatment.

"Get some rest slut. You'll need it tomorrow." He released the belt from her neck and turned to open the door. He walked out and turned back to see her hiding her naked body behind the door. "Never hide yourself from me slut." She obediently stepped out into the open doorway. "That's my good girl. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"Yes Sir." She replied, as she watched him walk to his truck, still standing in her open doorway. She didn't care if anyone could see, as long as he did. When his truck drove off and out of view, she turned and went back inside her apartment. She closed the door and leaned back against it. She reached to cup her breast, while her other hand fingered her wet pussy. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep with all that was going through her mind right now. Her body shuddered with the thought of what he had planned for her. Can I degrade myself more and become his personal fuck toy? Her body answered the thought with a resounding orgasm right there leaning against her door.

12