The Making of a Ghoul Ch. 3

Story Info
Robyn helps August in the training.
2.2k words
4.24
15.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brown paper parcel was waiting for her when she came home for lunch. Inside was a long velvet dress, sleeveless, with buttons down all the way down the front. The note inside the neckline read: Wear this tonight. You may still use the front door. Don't make me use my knife again.

She didn't eat any lunch or dinner. She looked at the dress instead. Had he bought it today? Had he always had it? How many other women had worn it?

There was no wind as she approached the house. The moon was full and lit every step she took to the front door. Five minutes early. She waited until the hand on her watch moved to midnight before knocking. What if her watch was fast or slow? What if . . .?

The door opened as she touched it. Three black candles burned down the hall where the back door stood also open. The house was otherwise empty. She walked through the hall towards the moonlight shining through the back door. The purple dress swirled around her feet. Her shoulders were cool but not too cold. The velvet pressed gently around her tender breasts. No bra. She would not make him use his knife again.

The garden was empty. Naked rose branches reached for heaven. The Gargoyle she had hung on last night shone in the moonlight. Something lay at its feet. It was a bunch of red roses. She reached for them. The thorns pierced her.

"No real fragrance without thorns." He emerged from the depths of the garden. "Hold them from the ends gently."

He was wearing the soft brown jacket and white silk shirt he had worn the day they had first made love. Here, in this place. When she had told him to use her body but not her heart and not her soul. When he had made love to her anyway.

She was trying to hold the roses without hurting herself but a trickle of blood was running down one bare arm. He took the flowers from her. "You'll learn. Anyway, tonight is about blood." He led her into the thick hanging branches from which he had appeared. There was a low wooden bench under a willow. The moon shone down on it like a spotlight. "Sit there."

He put the roses at her feet and began unbuttoning the dress. He smiled when her breasts were bare.

"I didn't want you to use your knife." Amber said, breathless for approval.

He struck her hard across her face.

"Speak when I tell you to speak." His face was as mild as before he had struck her. It took everything she had not to ask him why. She knew he would hit her again.

He sighed and removed her panties again, stuffing them into her mouth. "I should have done this sooner." He finished unbuttoning the dress completely, placed the palms of his hands on her knees and spread her legs as wide as they would go. She could feel the lips of her labia opening beneath her. August placed her hands on her thighs. "Don't look so frightened. This is your theatre. Everything tonight is for your pleasure." He touched the gaping lips of her vagina delicately. "Don't be afraid to take it."

The iron gate to the garden swung open you could hear the sound of metal touching the brick fence. Amber's eyes were wide and wild.

"Don't hold back." August whispered. "She won't know anything beyond her own little world." He walked back to the place where Robyn was waiting.

"Should I leave the gate open?" Robyn said. She was wearing her short leopard skin coat and her legs seemed to go up to nowhere.

"Wide open." August sniffed the air and smiled.

"You and that nose of yours." Robyn's attempt to be sarcastic seemed forced.

"You have perfect timing, Robyn. As usual. Let's get started."

Robyn took off her coat. She was wearing nothing underneath but a wide belt.

"The shoes." She stepped out of her high heels and kneeled on the ground in front of him. August seemed bored. Robyn reached her hands to her waist and caressed the belt for a minute.

"Wanta fuck it, go home and fuck it."

She took the belt off and handed it to him. It was thick heavy leather with a solid silver buckle. August took it perfunctorily. He reached between her legs and fingered something.

"Take it out."

Robyn pulled the white string that held the tampon up inside of her. She let it fall on the ground. Amber could see a trace of blood on her thigh.

A curved marble bench was on the path that led to where Amber was watching. August nodded at it and Robyn crawled over to it and lay her head down on it presenting her back to him and the belt. Amber looked at the top of Robyn's Red head. It seemed so close. The woman never looked up, never looked into the trees at her rival sitting spread eagle a few yards away.

August doubled the belt and looked straight at Amber. Looked through her, down into her. She could feel his hands on her. He bent over Robyn and hauled her further over the marble seat so that her head was hanging off her arms dangling in the dirt.

"I don't want to see your face tonight. I don't want to know who you are." Robyn's breathing was labored and she reached for her breasts hanging over the cold stone and stroked them, then twisted one nipple fiercely.

"You want to fuck yourself, you can go home and do that too."

"No." Robyn let her arms fall away from her body. Amber could feel how wet she was, how close to exploding. She could see the woman's pale skin shiver like wind over a river. She reached closer between her own thighs.

August stared at Amber as he spoke. "You are nothing but flesh tonight. Nothing but cunt and ass and tit. And blood." He reached into her cunt and smeared some blood over her ass. Robyn reached out for the ground as the belt came down. Amber reached for her wet labia.

The belt slapped against Robyn's back and buttocks over and over. Amber put one finger inside herself, and then another. She could feel August's eyes watching her, could feel the thud of the leather against skin inside her cunt.

Robyn's hands reached out like claws pulling the grasses out of the ground. Her mouth was wide open but she was fighting for no sound to come out. Nothing but raspy breath. She dug her fingers into the dirt, her nails breaking against the earth. The slap of the leather sent her soul up to the top of her head beating its wings to try to get out.

Amber pushed her legs further apart and forced three fingers into her cunt ripping them back and forth as the skin spread and flowed. She couldn't get enough air. And the sound of the leather hitting Robyn's flesh was hitting Amber like a cock. She wanted to scream as much as Robyn, more. She opened her eyes and saw August, his eyes still burning into her, thrust his cock into Robyn's cunt. He fucked her viciously, wildly, hammering the woman against the stone like a blacksmith hammering out a sword.

Robyn cried out in the same wild frenzy, hugging her arms against her chest. At the sound, August withdrew from her body in one sharp motion.

"Nooooo!" Robyn was out of her mind, reaching back to touch the man fucking her, trying to hold on to the contact that was gone.

"You're disgusting. No control at all." He pushed her off the bench towards Amber, pushed her into the dirt. "Finish yourself if you're so eager."

"Please!"

August slapped her hands away. "Don't worry, I'll watch." He sat on the bench stained with Robyn's menstrual blood and pushed the woman on her stomach. Her hands were in her cunt and her ass both. Several fingers of those delicate hands reaching farther inside her than Amber could imagine anyone could go. Robyn's mouth opened as she looked at August, her full luscious lips leaning towards his cock. He pushed her back on the ground. Her back arched painfully and you couldn't tell the sobs from the spasms as she climaxed in tears while August looked at Amber.

"Are you done?"

"Yes."

"Go home." He handed her the belt and she put it and the coat back on, picked up her shoes and limped out of the garden. Amber had long since stopped masturbating.

August sighed. "Don't you understand. It's all part of the same act for her. If she spoils it for herself it's all gone, she can't get it back." He walked over to Amber and knelt at her feet. "That is the fullest pleasure Robyn can feel. I gave it to you." He rested his head between her breasts. "And you can't dirty your hands with it."

Amber's hands came up tenatively to touch his soft hair. He grabbed them by the thin wrists before she could reach him. Pulled her fingers down to his cock. It was sticky with Robyn's discharge. Amber winced.

"Such a clean little girl."

She pulled his cock towards her open legs.

"Now you're learning." He slipped inside her and pulled her closer so he could lunge deeper. Amber made some noises behind her gag.

"What?" He paused and pulled himself out of her. He held her head with one hand reaching inside her mouth with the other. He slowly withdrew the gag. "Tell me what you want."

"I want . . .I want you to kiss me."

August's index finger ran around Amber's open lips. "Tear my shirt open, like you did the first time." She reached her hands to his chest and ripped the shirt open to his waist. August reached down between her legs and picked up the roses he had left there. He ran his hand down the stems letting the thorns tear his fingers. "First kiss."

He put his bleeding finger in Amber's mouth. "Second kiss."

His dark eyes bore into her. "This is you and me." He shook the flowers, some petals fell between her legs, lying on her thigh like velvet skin. "No illusion of free will crap. This Is you and me. Now are you ready for the third kiss?"

Amber looked at the thorns arrayed like a million tiny knives. I am not allowed to say no. she thought. She reached out her arms for the flowers.

He brushed the head of one rose across the scar her father had burned into her arm. "I can't do that to you. Put your arms down." She sighed and dropped her arms and closed her eyes.

He thrust the flowers between her breasts and leaned into them forcing the thorns into her flesh. She opened her eyes in horror as his mouth closed on hers, his arms crushing her even tighter to him.

His cock pushed into her cunt as the needles of pain rushed through her. He reached against her spine and pulled her closer, his cock so high inside her she felt it like a steel weight.

Terror and desire wrapped around her like barbed wire and she was screaming his name as his mouth ate at her lips and her neck and her face. She didn't realize she had wrapped her legs around him until she dug her fingers into his shirt and through the fabric and into the skin of his back.

He pushed her back against the green leaves and the trees. The roses and their pain fell away into the overgrown leaves of the deep garden. His chest was covered with welts of blood.

They slipped off the bench still beating their bodies into each other. He wrenched the dress off her and fell against her, that steel weight bursting inside her like molten iron erupting from a smelter. She was crying and holding him closer, her hands on his buttocks pushing him further inside as his come ran down between her legs.

He took his penis out of her and put her hands inside where it had been. His hands showing them what to do. "Don't be afraid to be rough." She mangled her flesh running her fingernails back and forth across, her back arched as if it would snap and she screamed so hard she longed for the gag. Then it was over, like a crash into darkness, complete power shutdown.

Her breath was so ragged she was afraid to speak. August was licking the blood from her breasts. His chest was a mess. She was afraid to look at hers.

"Almost." He said. "Very close, you drew blood."

She looked down at her breasts expecting to see torn flesh. There were a few scratches and punctures here and there. Nothing that would scar.

"No, not there." He showed her the traces of blood beneath her fingernails where she had dug inside herself. Even the fear it produced excited her. She touched the tip of her tongue to one of the nails.

"How dainty."

"How dirty do you want me to get?"

"We come from the mud, formed like clay." He took his finger and dipped it in the blood on his chest. Made a cross of his blood over her lips and kissed her lightly, tenderly.

"Go home. I will tell you when you may come again." He walked into the house and left her lying in the leaves.